/palg/ - Paladins General

NOTE: You will be playing against bots in casual queue until you reach account level 5.

>Official pages
Forums: forums.paladins.com/
Server status: status.hirezstudios.com/

>FAQ, useful links etc.
pastebin.com/mx4LjKSz

>Patch notes (OB36)
forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?17106

>Steam Store
store.steampowered.com/app/444090/

>Paladins Wiki
paladins.gamepedia.com/Paladins_Wiki

>Tutorials made by Hi-Rez (playlist)
youtube.com/watch?v=qvmzT6CSvg8&list=PLfqXKYM_LlNyc6n9nhYujLyniK69nMFrB

>Champion guides made by Hi-Rez (playlist)
youtube.com/watch?v=xnOK-TNKNmw&list=PLfqXKYM_LlNwUxmoNDngInm4DnaanoKS9

>Decks
paladinsdecks.com/

>/palg/ ID List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1X6NNDQLSytCCoExPCtt48Bq9_Sv_Ha4qZkOeHS1DcS8/edit#gid=485142380

>Account statistics
masterpaladins.com
paladins.guru

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

hydra-media.cursecdn.com/smite.gamepedia.com/1/14/FoxyAmaterasu_Ability_1b.ogg
hydra-media.cursecdn.com/smite.gamepedia.com/e/e1/FoxyAmaterasu_Ability_2b.ogg
twitter.com/PaladinsGame/status/795717130746478592
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Previous Thread:

WTF HI-REZ?? THIS IS BLATANT SOMBRA RIPOFF.

SEETHING edition

YOU CHALLENGE MAKOA?

>tfw you stop BEHOLD with NOT YET AMIGO

But Skye isn't Mexican and can't turn off enemy ults.

These are Sombra's legendary skins. What would you expect from legendary skins in Paladins?

these are so fucking terrible holy shit

How can you tell whether you do good as a character, outside those 4 spots you get after matches now? How do you tell if you're playing the character badly, your teammates are bad, or the enemy team is really good?

Those are disgusting.

First question: did you win?
Second question: were there moments when your plays helps progress the match?

if you honestly can't tell then you clearly are bad
many whiners are bad and can't tell if they are losing because of really bad teammates, themselves sucking or if the enemy is simply better

>What would you expect from legendary skins in Paladins?

hydra-media.cursecdn.com/smite.gamepedia.com/1/14/FoxyAmaterasu_Ability_1b.ogg

hydra-media.cursecdn.com/smite.gamepedia.com/e/e1/FoxyAmaterasu_Ability_2b.ogg

how can you fuck up that bad?

>Get into game and pick Fernando
>Guy picks Ruckus
>They got Drogoz,Pip and full healer Barik
>Whole Team is retarded,no cauterize just aggression
>Ruckus Goes Flanker and I am the only one on the point
>Inevitable loss
Is this suffering?

twitter.com/PaladinsGame/status/795717130746478592

That looks so weird.

Was meaning more in general but I guess I'm thinking specifically Mal'Damba, I love playing him but have a bad win rate with him. In about half the matches, regardless of win/lose, I can outheal several other healers, but there are a lot of matches where I come back from dying and throw down a gourd or eye beam for my target to get immediately killed anyway.

They fucked up the yam balls,the strings that come out are just recolored algae.Color me disappointed.

I wasn't really sold on that skin, but now I see - this is amazing.

dunno about you but 90% of the time it's my team's fault when I lose because I spectate them and andro is literally walking from spawn or viktor is shooting the ground or ruckus is ulting with 1 hp and doesn't pop his shield
in a way i'm glad it's like this because """""casual""""" matches in tf2 are filled to the brim with tryhard faggots nowadays and it's only a matter of time until it happens here too

Where the fuck are the patchnotes

>we actually won that 4-3

haha what the fug

Looks a lot better ingame than it does on the standalone renders. Wouldn't mind using it, but still prefer regular Makoa.

Losing all that elo during the weekend sure improved my teams

When will this "Dragon hoarder/stealing gold" meme finally die? For centuries there have been a select few dragons who represent the rest of the population based on their misdeeds and infamy in the media. Sure, we dragons use gold as a way to promote our social status and power based on how much we can obtain, but that doesn't mean we're all going nig-nog on the battlefield to get it. I work a respectable 9-5 job managing the estates of a castle for my gold. I then humbly and responsibly deposit most of it into a secure keep, while investing a portion into retirement and my youngling's university funds. Drag-nog hoarder cunts think the best option is to find a nice cave and sleep on their hoard for a thousand years, eventually waking up to bang some wyvern whores or roast a nearby village. Do I punch people in the face by overclocking my thrusters for a bounty of gold like some kind of god-damned maniac? Fuck no. (Not to mention how bad punching people at mach speeds is on your joints after a few years). We dragons are a respectable and intelligent race. We work hard to support our wives and younglings. And yet we have to suffer the consequences of the dragon slayers who are pissed off about their scorched thatched huts. Fuck all these wanna be hoarders who think they're going to be the next Smaug. Pick up a real hobby like crocheting or tennis. That means you Drogoz, you piece of shit flying stereotype, go fuck yourself. I also know one of you gay-ass midget dwarves helped Drogoz build a new jetpack after his wings got ripped off for not paying alimony, I will hunt you down. Mark my fucking words.

>Mal'Damba is considered hightier when he's Skye: The Healer

Even Grover is better. His main attack should do at least double the damage due to it's range, his right click hitbox is broken, the ult is fucking useless and his Q should do double the damage and healing

Why do people like this fucker?

He can have great healing output and can summon a stun whenever he wants.

skye buffs when

>our Ying buys Bulldozer
>call him out on it
>speaks in all caps and thinks it was actually Cauterize
>me and Maldamba explain the difference
>shuts up or calls us noobs for the rest of the game

I'm disliking playing Makoa more and more.

t. shitter who cannot aim
he's literally ying but you have to get good

this shit is why I buy resilience if I'm playing tank vs that faggot
even better if they have some other cc like pip or bk

That stun needs to get looked at.

What stun? There isn't a single goddamn ability he has that does that.

Oh fuck off mate. My main is Buck that requires you to react in seconds the microsecond you leap behind your opponent

Press R as 'Damba my man.

he has the highest DPS of any healer. the second-highest single-target and area HPS (to Ying and Grohk respectively), AND his healing can't be countered by shooting a totem/illusions.

>literally posts a webm showing it off

Speaking of Mal'Damba, we have any fan art or reaction images of him yet?

If not may I request "Why Can't I Hold All These Limes" but with the gourds? It's what I think of every time I see the Many Gourds picture.

You're supposed to fucking reload to stun? What kind of retardation is this? Might as well have a 1% chance upon reloading of either killing yourself or becoming God and automatically winning the match because why not! Let's go full Vince Russo and slap on as many gimmicks as we can rather than having reasonable game design

i feel so dirty whenever i repeatedly toss snakes at the same person

you can always pinpoint the moment when the guy realizes these aren't just random stuns being thrown around in the heat of battle and desperately tries to blow everything he has at me in that 0.5 second window between the stuns before he inevitably dies to my team

please don't shitpost about characters you do not play

>get CLUCKED by Pip
>now short enough to use the payload cart as full cover
Eat shit, furball.

I have the most playtime as Buck sitting at 30.85% of my playtime. This stupid 12 champ requirement for ranked is why I picked Mal and of course, I'm forced to play him until Mastery 4 being miserable rather than playing champs I enjoy to unlock ranked, simply for "playstyle diversity" even though I'll bet Hi-Rez everything I own that I won't pick any more than four of the champs I play in ranked

I hate you. I've played against a maldamba built for reloading who would just chain stun enemies. Shit is so annoying.

you're not forced to use him, there are more than 12 champs in the game
stop shitposting now

Why did they nerf Veteran? It's basically useless now.

it's still functional, you just can't buy it at the beginning of a match and forget about it. it was kind of imbalanced, really. no reason to upgrade past level 1.

Sure, I'm not forced to use him. Here's the thing though, if I play well with him, win matches, team loves me, why should I stop? Why should I constrain myself with this stupid ass 12 champion gimmick that will make me hate the champions, lose matches because I don't know how to play them and I'll get reported for feeding or some goddamn bullshit. Fun fact: Humans can and will stick to what they're good at rather than being versatile.

>Queue up for game
>That one asshole that waits until the literal last second to join
>That other asshole that's not there at all

>Can't git gud with multiple champions

lmao

I can, but let's be real here. Do you play twelve champions consistently in ranked?

No, you don't. Nobody does. My pool is Buck, Bomb King, Grover, Pip, Makoa (Don't like to play this guy usually because he relies on your team being competent but I'll do it for team comp) and Drogoz. How the fuck am I supposed to master six more guys when I'm comfortable the way I am

because you won't always get your pick in competitive since there are 9 other people who might pick it before you. getting to level 4 takes only a couple of matches, it's not a big deal in the slightest. you don't even have to get the ones you really dislike to 4, since there are more than twelve champions in the game.

>tfw sucking dick as Buck badly

Whenever I play against a buck he shoots me 3 times and I'm dead, but here I can't fucking get any shots in, and when I do someone kills me from distance.

What loadout to use? HOW TO GIT GUD AT BUCK?

>team speaks english
>win
Funny how that works

So you can't ditto with the enemy team? Well that sucks.

To be honest realms should be split by language rather than nationality

>PTR update was out

FUCK

I got rused again. I hope this bitch makes me want to play the game again.

>あと7000人待ち

How I've fucking missed you.

I'm not sure if they apply to anything outside of left clicks

She's really fun desu. Speaking of testing stuff, OB37 PTS WHEN fucking hell hi-rez at least give me some damn patch notes

>Play Ying
>Literally everyone else on the team is a Damage

>Play fernando
>Literally everyone else is a flank

Hes brain dead easy to use. Seek help.

I honestly and unironically hate playing against Evie.

Everyone does. She always has an escape to prolong her death.

I love fighting Evie.

I'm an Evie main.

YOU MAY BE ABLE TO PROLONG YOUR LIFE, BUT IT'S NOT LIKE YOU CAN ESCAPE YOUR INEVITABLE DEATH, IS IT

>Hook her
>She can ice block before I can shoot
>Blinks and soars away

I fucking hated Tracer and she is literally her but with a rocket launcher.

I thought Paladins was a garbage mobile clone of Overwatch until I played it the other day. This shit is fun. Customizing your champion with those cards is an amazing idea. I made White Sombra into an invisible flank master.

But I just learned about this bots until level 5 thing - that is the dumbest bullshit I've ever heard of. I wondered why the difficulty went up as I played, and that's why. What a dumbfuck idea.

So I dropped this bullshit game. What an awful fucking idea, I hope somebody gets fired and firebombed for it.

>try playing Buck
>get fps drops after jump + shooting
>can't hit anything
>finish the match with lowest amount of eliminations

I'm never touching him again.

>has fun playing against bots
>gets assraped so hard when he finally plays against real players that he literally uninstalls the game

it's an overtard alright

i play kinessa and buy level 3 aggression

DIDN'T YOU SEE MY PSA ON REDDIT TO NOT BUY AGGRESSION YOU PIECE OF SHIT

I feel...accomplished.

>play OverWatch since release
>watch the developers and casual community run it into the ground
>switch to a f2p by developers who let all their games die anyway

at least I'm having fun on the sinking ship now.

I thoguht bot matches were harder since they actually try to stick together.

Nice job m8
At least your viktor stood in the point even if he couldnt aim

>just installed game
>lose 5 times in a row because enemy team is made of people who played more than i did
>dont know how to avoid things whenever i die to them
>dont know hot to improve when im always losing to better people

vs

>just installed game
>win a few games, but with difficulty
>getting the hang of this
>can finally understand how cards work and what to pick under which circumstance

playing with bots is a pretty good confidence boost so they wont uninstall immediately after losing

if you cant even deal with normal players then go play a single player game or something

I'm a stupid, aggressive bastard, so I spent probably way too much time harassing people

>healer doing more damage than anyone else on the team
At least your two meaty damage-dealers stayed on-point.

On EITHER team.
Speaking from just that game and one other, Ying will fuck you up, man. Those lasers are no joke.

>playing against shatter Ying
>win 4-0
>our Pip has twice the healing she had

Why do people even play shatter Ying? It's completely retarded and does close to no damage.

It always has to be a fucking Viktor or Bomb King.
Fucking hate those two fucktards. O swear I'll never play them, I already got my 12 to lvl 4

>hook anyone
>they use mobility skill and get away scot free
fucking

>Hook anyone
>before I can shoot they already used their mobility skill and now are far away from you
>your teammates don't even look in your direction when you hook someone

This is why I stopped playing Makoa.

why does best girl have to be so fucking bad?

>play as Ying for the first time
>have a Nando with me
>just spam the shit out of illusions and sometimes laser beam enemies
>win without a single death

I had more fun with Grohk but this bitch is just a healing machine

cassie is overpowered as fuck though

dat perfect shade of brown
dem wide hips
dat bust

waifu material

>She's goes invis on your dick and you watch yourself penetrate

I'm a true patriotic American.

What character is best for me?

because brown elves can't be allowed to be both cute and good

Skye is cute!
CUTE!

whores are not cute

McCree
Soldier 76
Winston

Ruckus

I thought Winston was a real European, though.
But using children isn't really fair, is it?

she needs buffs sure
but she also needs to get all her fucking bugs fixed