>Quarians are dead
>get fucked, quarian loving faggots
>BTs will endure
>Mating tubes in Andromeda finally revealed

previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/9VQ1ax7r
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You're in the bar, and this man slaps your boyfriend's ass. What do you do?

Is there even a remote chance of Andromeda having better last words than ME3?

Good OP WG. Get fucked by qt quarians, r-right..

Looks like a collector, with fewer eyes and some clothes. Both have the same pallette and both have weirdly textured skin.
There better be some voluptuous kettettes in game.

I'm going to post links to the new ficlets if there's anyone who would like to read them.

No.

Tali a cute

CUTE

>Tali a dead

>DEAD

>-Since Andromeda is a new galaxy, Ryder can actively scan and discover things in the environments; that gets sent back for analysis and unlocks new technologies for the player
>Scanning and discovering these things also allows you to obtain blueprints to craft weapons and armor for yourself
>You can create a wide array of items, not just ammo types and weapon mods, items that haven't been seen before in the Milky Way (thanks to new alien tech)

Why do autists always have to shit up games with crafting mechanics?

As long as it's not tedious, I'd like it. It makes me wonder if mods and ammo types are consumed, or if you merely craft the original then upgrade it through other blueprints.

top OP

>The 'Kett' are the main enemy
>The team wanted players to experience the first time encountering a new alien species vs already having it established in prior games
>Rather than painting them as mortal enemies, BioWare wanted to make them feel foreboding but not ugly as they want you to also empathize with them

Looks like there might be a chance at a Romeo and Julikett relationship. Assuming Bioware actually adds female kett.

When is the fucking game coming out? I wanna preorder this shit

Also
>white male Ryder

M I C R O T R A N S A C T I O N S !

you guys forget what they did with Dead Space 3?
also preorderable weapons and armor? EA nevers ceases to deliver
but thew MP booster in the super duper ultra special deluxe 4K Mountaindew editionis the icing

GOD FUCKING DAMNIT!

are these statements serious? do they really think their fans are this stupid?
what a bunch of assholes

>someone WILL find them attractive

Maybe. It'll be interesting to see. And write weird ficlets about them.

I've got nothing to worry about, my malequar bitchboy wouldn't be attracted to something that ugly.

Watched the trailer. I'm gonna say it looks good, visually. The chainsaws at the beginning and the cuts really hurt my eyes. Clancy Brown was thankfully there to push me through it. Thing is, this could have been a trailer to a Michael Bay movie. Had more of a Transformers feel or even TMNT. Maybe something for a CoD game. It will get you hyped, if that is your thing, but that isn't mine. It showed in game footage for a few split seconds here and there, which is nice. It means that you CAN play the game, at least. The Andromeda Initiative vid was boring as hell, on the other hand. Couldn't pay attention to it, at all.

Totally expected that they would also roll out the preorders. It makes sense. Especially if the trailer hyped you up. They should capitalize on that hype, that's marketing for you. That's why it was all done like this.

Trying to make myself care about ME:A, but failing. Definitely won't buy at this point, but I'm listening.

Is multiplayer on PC still alive? I played a bit on the Wii at a friend's house the other day and realized how much I liked this shit, but my 360 is ded so I'm unironically considering a purchase for the PC just to play some MP. Am I retarded?

Why couldn't Clancy Brown have voiced the main character? I wanted Renegade Ryder to be the fucking Kurgan.

Cute.

Hi there OCD.
I share your opinion. The graphics looked nice, and the bit with the large monster in the desert looked interesting. But I can't seem to get interested in the plot. The andromeda initiative vid was pretty boring, she had a nice suit and a lovely ass though.
Honestly the idea of a single pathfinder is pretty stupid. Why relegate all those duties to one dude, instead of a few teams of scouts or something. But Bioware seems to be petrified by the idea that a player character isn't some sort of special snowflake.

Thanks.

Also I just got a new kind of captcha, where you draw a circle around a streetsign. I wonder what captchas will be like in ten years or so. It just keeps escalating.

Talk about lazy, they re-used the hexagon rocks from DAI.

Generally, Andromeda is not how I would like ME to progress. I'd much rather it just died, for example. But Bioware has showed me time and again that I am not their demographic. Which is cool. I get free entertainment out of their drama and inadequacies.

How many times have I said that they're reusing assets from DA:I already?

>That neck
wtf

those fucking faceplates, way too exposing for military gear
this fag looks like a boyscout

All the new designs look terrible.

>WHITE woman
TRIGGERED

face looks pretty cute here, but I guess its just lightning and the angle

I sort of like the subtle racism of the Canadian liberals, making the more exotic ayy lmaos sound like groids. First it was Javik and now whoever talks during the cinematic trailer. It sounds like Sam Hyde's satire of jamaicans. Dat peaceful 'erb maan.

At least the guns are not as comically huge as before.
And why does your hair need a transparent bit?

>Ponytail.
My one weakness.

Indeed. I would have liked a game set in a place without ancient evils and ultra-elite operators. Like Omega, or some colony somewhere.

You know, I'm really struggling to like the ship and car, but It just doesn't work.

they are an exploratory group.

What I am missing is the Military vibe.
They all just look like bunch of amateurs that never actually had a gunfight.
All seem so young and playful.
I miss the seriousness and dark military vibe from the old games.
I just doesnt feel very engaging and somewhat out of place.
Idk, I cant get into it.

Her waist must seriously be twig sized. It's not form fitting future-latex like Miranda wore but puffy and armoured, yet look at her midsection.

Day one dlc.

so protection isnt an issue? just because they explore something doesnt mean you dont need protection.
stop fishing for retarded excuses

Just buy it you stupid fucking goy

BEEPEE

I can't wait to play as one of the Andromeda cowards who were too afraid to stay and fight the Reapers.

How did we go from this

yeah, no sexy armors in MEA confirmed
>tfw no ME1 butts

I think the ship looks like it should tip over but doesn't for some reason. The new not-mako looks like a toy but it doesn't make scratch my head like the rest of the new stuff.

TO THIS

It looks like if you sign up for the Initiative you get an actual functional looking protective helmet instead of the glass bubble

so from killing mega machines to protect the galaxy we moved to killing some alien fauna ?

Pic related is the only vaguely evocative thing they have released so far.

Look at the arms, it's just the tank enemy but seems to be vaguely intelligent. Khet brute or whatever probly.

I'm pretty sure it's somewhat active. A couple of anons here have mentioned playing it on PC.

>think the ship looks like it should tip over but doesn't for some reason.
I thought the same

>sheploo fags enternally BTFO

>implying we dont fight giant machines

forgot image

they do have shields you know. and thats like saying why soldiers TODAY dont wear heavy full head medieval-style iron helmets to protect them. instead of just the open faced kevlar helmets of today.

JUST KEK MY SHIT UP
Reminded me of Crysis. I don't think the transformers squid fits the ME universe.

just imagine you are exploring a ruin and a rock falls on your head and you die slowly by suffocating just because some joker thought it would be cooler with a big faceplate.
gtfo with your bad excuses, its a shit design. face it

not sure how I feel about this

What bothers me is that we only saw footage from this icy planet and the desert planet. nothing else has been shown, like a tropical or volcanic enviroment.
I hope they didnt cut out locations due to time constraints.

>bumfluff facial hair
>typical hillary voting millennial face
>le stylish hair lmao XD

I just want to play as dad ryder for fucks sakes

>still no hardy full bearded protagonist with character and rusty voice
instead you have to play as fucking nu-male with a soft voice
fuck Bioware, even if you give him a beard its just a young faggot

>hillary voting millennial
You're not fooling anyone, time traveller.

Looks exactly how an N7 operative should, gruff, hard as nails.

I fucking hate how male ryder looks, but I'm fucking praying that throughout the game, he gets more and more scarred, tired and rough looking, all naive and full of energy, then as everything goes to shit, your character starts getting some visible wear and tear.

Although I know it won't happen because Bioware are cucks, can't wait for compulsory privilege checking space sara companion

They're probably going to cut a lot before release but I think environments will be one of the last things to get cut, if they already have the assets it would be wasteful to just cut biomes. Story and gameplay on the other hand is much more likely to get axed.

>all naive and full of energy

Whoops, I meant that at the start of the game, then he starts getting turned into a man

Indeed, it is. I'd expect that, by then, we'd have what BMW or was it Mercedes? is doing with cars. Getting rid of mirrors and replacing them with cameras. You'd think the helmet would be entirely plated and mounted with many tiny cameras and sensors that would allow for real time 3d visualization in mini lcd displays, similar to modern VR.

but you would think that they show of those enviroments.
what if they decided to cut these enviroments early in development because they lost so much time figuring out the engine?

For $200 you can order an RC car (does not include fucking game)

Or for $100 you can order a model of the same fucking car (does not fucking include game)

It seems like the Syd Mead influences are completely gone now.

ye, we had that in ME2 already, looked shit then, as it does now.

>but I'm fucking praying that throughout the game, he gets more and more scarred, tired and rough looking, all naive and full of energy, then as everything goes to shit, your character starts getting some visible wear and tear.
Yeah that's not going to happen because that might actually take some effort on Bioware's part. It's much easier just to make a random mestizo-looking millennial face in the character creator and call it a day.

He's young and not in charge, and he suddenly is going to have to take command of everything. If they're not taking that route I don't know what route they can take.

if this is a Kett/Keth whatever area, why does it look like your avarage warehouse?
nu-BW really has no imagination.
they even ripped of the collector look for the new enemies. fuck this shit

You shit talking the robocop helmet, fag?

I actually wanted to post this one
but robocop helmet looks ridiculous aswell

you'd think it'd be made of sugar glass or something you fucking idiot. Modern glass like LEXAN can take a punishment, you don't think that some future scifi glass wont be the same? get the fuck outta here you retarded cockbite.

Doesn't look like a soldier.

Much better.

Way better.

A shame.

Oh god. I'd love that.

>holding the predator like an assault rifle in every cutscene
cant wait

PLEASE don't make the first planet dense and boring like the Hinterlands in DAI

>getting this triggered over a discussion
cant you give your opinion without sperging out.
and I want to see the glass that can withstand a bullet/slug at lightspeed.

Yeah, it's more Halo than Mass Effect

It's not what I was suggesting.

And definitely not this. Doesn't even cover the eyes, you can see them through it.

>Oh god. I'd love that.
Not gonna happen, though.

hence the SHIELDS that they have you mong. have you ever played any of the Mass Effect games? you can oneshot enemies even those with full cover helmets. it doesnt matter if tis full cover or glass. if your shield is down you die. fuck its like talking to a game journalist who hasnt played any of the bloody games.

pastebin.com/9VQ1ax7r

>Class system is gone; instead you have full access to abilities from all classes, you can mix and match skills from tech, soldier or biotics
Just when I thought they couldn't fuck it up more, they remove the most very basic element of an RPG

Halo has a more distinct style honestly, if I didn't know this was supposed to be a ME game I would never have guessed.

Plenty of RPG systems are classless though

>“I loved the loyalty missions,” says creative director Mac Walters. “As a writer, one of the things I loved was the freedom to say ‘I know this character is coming along,’ so they can carry a lot of the narrative. That made my job easier, but it also made it more fun, because I could tell a more specific story in one of those missions.” That philosophy is carrying over to Mass Effect Andromeda, along with the spirit of experimentation that these missions have; the development team can use loyalty missions to play with some non-standard gameplay elements, and have some extra fun with the dialogue.

>As entertaining as loyalty missions can be, they aren’t part of the critical path of Mass Effect Andromeda. The game has a wide array of side content that players can choose to pursue – including various exploration activities and a mystery surrounding the Ryder family – and the loyalty missions are just one piece in the larger whole. If you complete them, you are rewarded with a more complete knowledge of your squadmates, but you won’t be punished if you aren’t interested.

>“The big difference between this and ME2, where you did a loyalty mission and that all impacted the ending, is that they’re much more optional in this case,” Walters says. “If you don’t want to engage with them, you don’t have to. If you want engage with them after the critical path is done, you can do that.”

>You are young and unproven.
Why do they pass the pathfinder position down to the children of the original? If a general dies, his son doesn't become a general. What is Bioware thinking, are they allergic to common sense?
I think we all know the answer to that.

Indeed. But it would be an interesting mechanic.

I think it reminds me of Destiny.
Sure as hell doesn't feel like Me though.

did you play the games? shield have a very short duration, just enough for to get in cover. A few well placed shots on the head and its over.
why do you feel the need to defend this goofy looking design?
>you can oneshot enemies even those with full cover helmets.
not if they have shields, you need atleast 2 shots with a sniper

What is one good rpg that doesn't have any form of class system and just lets you eventually unlock all skills like that

>are they allergic to common sense?

>Peebee: Asari squadmate shown in previous footage. Went off on her own after arriving on the Nexus and described as having a "bubbly personality". She's smart and not concerned with social norms and "niceties".
Jesus Christ

>Powers are instead hotkeyed for quick use, no longer pausing to bring up a wheel and aim
sounds like they got rid of the tactical aspects
sad
>Many familiar weapons return, as well as new melee options like swords and hammers
topkek, now we can have katanas

They all have one thing in common when it comes to AAA CRPGs, replaying the game becomes meaningless.

Point and laugh everyone

The cringe is tangible.

>No more Paragon/Renegade system
>You can agree or disagree with someone without being punished or cornered into a paragon or renegade choice

It all got dumbed down? wtf is this shit
so your decisions have absolutely no impact?

>BioWare is coy about multiple endings; "it's a suprise", "it's different than the trilogy"

fool me once....

But he's right

You better be baiting, user.

So Space-Sera like people already predicted. Joy.

>Due to complications in the awakening process, your sibling won't join you in combat but you can interact with them and build a relationship
lel, so progressive

>Bioware wanted to capture more "shooting bottles with Garrus" moments in the game, of which there are plenty
oh man, more cringe moments

This is just formalizing what ME3 did, the Paragon/Renegade system was already functionally gone, and it was a good change.

It means there's no more railroading where you have to go all-in one way or the other or risk not being enough of either