>WoW Token Price:
wowtoken.info

Last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HM40cK5tu7w
warcraftlogs.com/reports/Qb1Tt6N3hnqCXmBK#fight=5&type=healing
warcraftlogs.com/reports/W3QpDm1ydYRgMwxt#fight=19&type=healing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

New OP this time. Added in some more useful shit and cleaned it up a little.

0-4 Orc Monk
5-9 Belf Monk

Xth for being a bully.

>nostcucks still mad about how based ion blew them the fuck out at blizzcon

>go to level DH
>shitty boring demon blades is still the best talent for dps'ing
Almost makes me wanna not fucking play it.

Meanwhile. on QUALITY private servers...

>inb4 you get banned for cyberbullying
GMs!!!!

860 Unstable Arcanocrystal vs 845 Faulty Countermeasures for assassination rogue, which one do I use?

hi fallaa

saying autism in-game is a great way to get banned

I know from experience

Yet you didn't remove the useless shit

how do i fake achievements?

>>want to make a Horde plate tank, already decided on pally.

Moocow or Belf?

Probably arcano but sim it yourself you retarded cuck

i've done like 10 mythics and every single piece of gear dropped is not as good as my heroic gear

but it takes five times as long to get a group

this is dumb as shit

>takes five times as long to get a group
Join a guild

Belf to trigger wowg

elf

Never forget the DK discord

How can one man be so based?

>/g I'm starting a group for x. Who's keen before i list?

How do I make a guild? I want to create a guild and call it AA or Autism Awareness. I'm going to ask people if they want to help spread awareness by joining my guild.

i should
but i don't know how, i'm just in a mass invite guild

advertise in trade, that's what everyone else seems to do.

He's still directly responsible for Demon Blades being the best talent currently when they explicitly said they would keep it at the bottom.

It's been weeks and nothing has been done. So that's at least one aspect of the game where I lost respect for Ion.

How do I gear up at 860?

How much of an asshole am I right now?

If you were on Moonguard I'd help a brotha out

6/7m woo free cutting edge tomorrow :^))))))

Oh boy, there's more.

gz user

post close up of your sexy body :)

Kara, m8+ and h or m en

Its no use, you have failed. Mght as well just kill yourself since your life's work failed

i-i-in shadow form or not?

>Can transmog hidden appearance artifacts and still progress towards Kills\Dungeons\World Quests
Oh thank god.

man you really want to throw your account in the trashbin don't ya

Finally decided I am boosting a paladin. How is their class hall campaign?

Shaman just doesn't feel as good.

youtube.com/watch?v=HM40cK5tu7w

Defend this retailkeks.

h-h-here you go...

Are they killing a big stone?

I'd love to give this punk some of my spunk if yanno what I mean

what server are you on? I'll make an alt to sign.

i'd love to help a eurobro out but i'm on NA
sorry

sylvanas.

I have accepted that Shadow Priest might have a skill ceiling too high for me, I can't even come close to do a third void torrent with 857 ilvl and 31% haste.
How are balance druids and locks?

Late reply because fuck working in customer support.

>highest burst healing
HPriest here, and I'm laughing.
My serenity crits for near three million, on an instant cast, pre-buffs. Double that if artifact proc is up.
We're the only class besides Paladins that can instantly top a tank from 2%, and it will leave a 100k hps HoT on cast.
I can stack that HoT up to half a million every second and on up to three targets at once, for 10 seconds each, before going back to dropping sancts on full melee group for a million each, dropping feathers for mechanic focused people and yanking dumbasses out of fire with Leap of Faith.

Not to mention Divine Hymn remains to be the single strongest raid heal cooldown in existence.

DPriest is a lot like SPriest. The potential is there, but only with the best players with the best gear. Nine times out of ten you're going to see Holy topping Disc in anything but highest Mythic raiding.

>tfw log on
>dont feel like doing emissaries piled up on 5 characters
>dont feel like doing keystones for my weekly chest
I've officially moved into the phase where I log on for raids, clear, and log off for the week with this expansion. Anybody else?

>can't interrupt flag cap with literally any baseline spell as affli
wtffff

Hello im wondering if i should buy WoW with legion so i could get a free lvl 100 and jump right into the action. Ive tried out the starter trail and found it rather boring. Would it be worth buying legion and playing if i found the trail boring?

Shadow Priests aren't that fucking great, they have inflated numbers because of Xavius mechanics.
Whats funny is blizz is so stupid they're going to nerf them into the dirt regardless and I'm going to kek like a man possessed

affli has __A__ weakness?

WE CAN'T HAVE THAT NO SIR-RE

We're all waiting for Nost at this point, there's nothing to do AGAIN in retail

nope. I'm still logging in to get AP on my main as well as level a prot pally to do 5's with some friends.

I also farm here and there on my other 110 though I only do around 2-4 emissary caches per week.

if you dont have anyone to play with its not worth it

Nope, I'm having a blast spamming m+ every day, they're just that great senpai

Also nothing feels better than doing big dick dps with 2 best legendaries

>My serenity crits for near three million, on an instant cast, pre-buffs. Double that if artifact proc is up.
We're the only class besides Paladins that can instantly top a tank from 2%, and it will leave a 100k hps HoT on cast.

Thats nice, but I'm talking about raid healing.

The most important fight this tier is cenarius

the best disc parse
warcraftlogs.com/reports/Qb1Tt6N3hnqCXmBK#fight=5&type=healing
is nearly 100k higher HPS than the highest holy parse, while the peaks are even further ahead
warcraftlogs.com/reports/W3QpDm1ydYRgMwxt#fight=19&type=healing

The average player is better off playing holy, yeah. Holy is much easier and more typical of other healers.

Disc is MUCH, MUCH better in the right hands though.

lmao my dude, shadow is top on so much more than just xavius

>Hit 870 iL
>Got Curve
>Got my Legendary
>Got 30 corrupted essence
>Leveled three alts to 110, realized I had to grind AP and do Suramar all over again and gave up on them

I'm with you. I was only logging in sporadically until I picked up Dragonball Xenoverse 2 last week to act as a time-filler, but it's so fucking fun I haven't logged into WoW in three days

Nah, SPriest are good, you can tell from logs and from playing one. I am simply a scrub.

Could you gear up solely from PvP?

I have an alt I don't really want to do anything with other than PvP, I was just wondering if I'd actually have to put in the time to do dungeons and raids and shit to get legendaries or whatever, or if that would even help much.

>Seeing 845 ilvl world quests
>Emissary cache still poops out an 835

So you're waiting to play the 12 year old version of the game? More power to you then, I remember Vanilla and I just have no interest in it at this point. I do wish all you Nostfans the best though, hope it works well for you, just not my thing to play.

Ele or enhance as an offspec? Also, does anyone have any resto tips for a first time healer?

How's my PR?

enhance is much stronger, but its easier to transition from healer to caster than healer to melee.

toad whats your angle?
you trying to get banned so you can buy legion and get a free boost?

>Disc is MUCH, MUCH better in the right hands though.
But he said just that later on in his post.
>DPriest is a lot like SPriest. The potential is there, but only with the best players with the best gear. Nine times out of ten you're going to see Holy topping Disc in anything but highest Mythic raiding.

Bored during dungeon queue downtime.

Do people set out to be average players though? Playing holy instead of learning disc and gitting gud is settling on mediocracy

what if you're primarily a 5-man casul like me? i just tried a dungeon as the new disc for the first time and while noone died it felt weird to HAVE to dps an enemy to heal. what if mobs just die too soon, then all you have is your shadowmend. it feels like there are some situations where you just can't do anything to save your party from dying, and old disc never felt like that to me.

Any good alternatives to Angry Keystones? This thing spams the fuck out of my chatlog with errors, some issue it has with calculating the % of enemies killed a mob is worth.

for 5 mans disc is def not great. you can make something work with a grace build, but its just not really what disc is for.

>mfw I see all those legacy servers cucks troubling Ion when he's giving his all to finally make a good expansion.

>sanction nost, let them require a sub and give 50% of the sub fee to blizzard
>blizzard does 0 extra work
>vanillacucks get a server to play on
>blizzcucks get to not hear vanillacucks whine anymore
>blizzard gets free money

ah man, i'm gonna miss comfy old disc

>Legacy servers
Can't wait for all the nostalgia fags to realize how bad vanilla actually was

>how bad vanilla actually was
>people are still playing vanilla a decade later
>MMOs live or die based upon how good the game is on release

i think you might be retarded mate

>>MMOs live or die based upon how good the game is on release

mostly true but ffxiv showed how it could be turned around

>the best disc parse
>the best
There's that word again.
This isn't Dark Souls, mate, this min-max tryhard razor's edge shit isn't relevant to anyone but those already in the top 2%, and nobody in that tier is going to be asking for class advice on a public forum.

If there was a class released whose rotation included hitting your cockhead with a hammer on cooldown to edge out 100k over everyone else, sure it would be the "best" class, but that doesn't make it relevant.

Stop drooling over logs, stop sperging out over e-celebs, stop pretending you're ever going to be half as good as the edgelords that treat this game like a career.

TL;DR Holy > Disc
pic related

>haven't played properly since wotlk
>get legion
>"oh yeah i'll get a disc priest it will be great just like wotk!"
>boost
>go instance
>mfw

See... this nigger right here is going to quit before he even reaches level 30 on legacy

We've just got different philosophies man. You're happy to settle, while I always want to get better.

>serenity crits for near three million
I've gotta ask

How did you do in Overflow?

jokes on you i only play on private RP servers now

my feelings exactly

>muh reddit bubble spam

H*ck off, your shit spec was broken for over 3 expansions

I think belf models look awesome in plate and with a shield.

Tauren are too overly large, don't get shoes and their pauldrons are retardedly huge.

>that log
hEH

This so hard it hurts.
>Pick a class and spec I relate to and find enjoyable
>Want to find some other people to play with
>WHY ARE YOU PLAYING THAT CLASS/SPEC LULZ ITS THE WORST
>I manage to do alright, sometimes better than the people bullying me
>Point this out
>MUH SIMS MUH LOGS MUH PARSE
This game used to be comfy. Logs were a mistake. Recount was a mistake. While I'm at it item level was also a fucking mistake.

Goddamnit I hate RoP so fucking much

Literally the most anti-fun caster talent there is

preach

How is WoW? I've actually never played before and for some reason it looks interesting. I mean, I'll admit, the graphics look pretty abysmal, but other than that I think it looks like a solid game. Is it worth investing time into (nothing hardcore just something to play between work, gym, etc.). Or, is it like SC2 where only the few remain?

r8 n h8

>le i dont like it therefore its reddit meme

Is there any reason why these faggot mages never make portals? Before when it had a reagent it was still considered polite to leave one after a successful raid or group. This xpac I don't think I've seen a single fucking one.

If you're just getting into it, the game can feel pretty lonely because most people are max level, so you're not getting the best game experience that people got when everyone was levelling alongside eachother. Most WoW players aren't hardcore in any sense.

isn't it just assumed that everyone queues up from wherever they already want to return to, so a portal is a bit redundant? back before WoW was just a menu game you had to actually go to the dungeon, so people would appreciate a portal to get home afterwards