EVE Online General /eog/

Operator Ships & Dogs Edition.

Permalink: orph.link/eog

>Can I make enough ISK to PLEX during the trial?
If you have to ask, you can't do it.

>I just started, what should I do?
Do the Opportunities then all the Career Agent missions; they give you ISK, ships, skillbooks and teach you basics. Talk to players and try to find a corp. The game is only as boring as you are.

>Is it too late to start playing EVE?
No.

Read the /eog/ pastebin: pastebin.com/JGKUEsZy
Focus Group Logs: focusgrouplogs.tech.ccp.is/

Future:
>Winter: (New) community.eveonline.com/news/dev-blogs/building-dreams-introducing-engineering-complexes/ , drilling platforms
>Nov 25: Eve Down Under
>Nov ??: updates.eveonline.com/coming/fall/ click through for devblog links on F2P and LINKS, plus teasers for rorqual reworks, industry structures, visual updates AND also free stuff, plus a new ship

Past:
>Sep 27: Coronation of Catiz I
>Sep 13: Mining barge overhaul, some new frigate models, capital module balance pass
>Sep 12: CSM 11 first summit
>Aug 13: [SoundCloud] WH CSM Townhall 13AUG2016 by OrangeEagle
>Aug 09: Citadel contracts, dmg/rep visuals, clouds performance boost, cargo notifications
>Jul 26: AT prizes announced (blood raider variations)
>Jul 23: Goons move to Delve, SMA closes
>Jul 19: Broski joins then kills QFC
>Jul 18: Billboards submissions open
>Jul 07: AT rule changes: 10 players, no cap-xfer, no CDs, blood raider ships encouraged
>Jun 29: "Shadow of the Serpent" event began, serp capitals introduced
>Jun 28: Citadel trading, overlay vectors, new implants, drugs legal, NSA nerfs, triage/seige/bastion now ECM immune, mass fitting
>Jun 23: RIP SP dailies
>May 30: RIP Dust 514 (long live Project Nova)
>Foozie makes a bunch of stupid pointless changes (don't ever remove this from the OP, because it is always true)

Other urls found in this thread:

community.eveonline.com/news/dev-blogs/introducing-clone-states-and-the-future-of-access-to-eve-online/
zkillboard.com/kill/57029992/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Selin post feet

>Couldn't find /eog/

>1st to meme

first for best battleship

>typhoon getting cucked by acerb

>cerb pilots
>not cucks

Daily reminder the moros is the worst dread and the nag is better than the moros in every field of the world

>he thinks the typhoon is losing

malkuth

bump faggots

That's not the Mach.

>mach
>solo

>there are still people on this general that think destroyers weren't invented to take out frigs

Well RIP, PL moved back to Amamake.

What will happen to plex prices post patch.

slight drop

if i bought the game before but dont maintain an active sub am i an alpha or omega clone?

community.eveonline.com/news/dev-blogs/introducing-clone-states-and-the-future-of-access-to-eve-online/

up. Plex is on an uptrend.

>mach
pleb city

It's isn't and it won't go up. Alphas will sell plex to get isk, burn it and quit. They won't buy plex to sub

Weapon tiercide fucking when??
>Heavy Anode Particle Stream

PL, in a sign of poverty, have resorted to hitting my alliance's assets with bombers.

>poverty

Came back in tempests lol
zkillboard.com/kill/57029992/

>modules not positioned for heat

Long term it will still go up.

It's already to 1,21B down. It won't crash like back then, but it will sit ~1,1 for a while.

When plex sits like that the bearish volume is getting asorbed by the people with deep pockets, in other words an accumulation is occuring. What happens when bearish volume is distributed?

>amarr

BRAVE newbies best newbies

Thats not the golem

Should I play freEvE? Or is the trail clone thing super shit

>When you land on the BT, but when you press 'jump' it gives you the message 'this wormhole has collapsed'.
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKK

It's super shit.

>golem

isn't that a guy?

>Quad Light Beam Lasers

>mfw watching a guy desperate to save his fortizar pay PERUNGA 5 bil ransom expecting him to honor it
>He then gets ejected in his freighter which has part of a vehement blueprint/build in it and loses that too

>PERUNGA

>perunga
is there a greatest cancer in eve?

>Ransoms
>2016
No one honours them anymore, what kind of idiot would pay a ransom?

plenty of people honour them, but nobody bothers to ask anymore because nobody can be bothered to work out who is trustworthy and who isn't. also muh killboards
honestly I've gotten out of the habit of even trying, maybe I'll have a go next time I tackle an exhumer or something

Team tama ransoms people all the time.

>Team tama

>Augoror

>DED

What are some skills that will be useful for WH exploration that are not actually exploration skills.

This is basically all my skills so far, plus some basic engineering skills and everything for T2 covert ops.

it's more efficient to train level 4 skills than level 5 skills, get those probe skills up

I can't really think of any particular skills. maybe speed and agility? reducing your align time from say 4.1 seconds to 3.9 seconds is a huge survivability buff because muh 1 second server ticks. but then I guess if you're flying a covops it doesn't really matter because nobody can lock you anyway

I cant actually play for the next 22 days (talk about convenient) so doing hacking/archaeology to V just makes sense right now.

But if there is nothing else obvious standing out then thats good. Ill just slap in a bunch of other stuff like alignment afterwards.

sounds like you're on the right track m8

Train into covert ops, the covert ops cloak is great for keeping yourself safe and you don't need tech 2 analyzers unless you want to run superior sleeper caches. You won't be able to run those for a long time anyway, and they are very rare.

>you don't need tech 2 analyzers

Enjoy blowing up the most valuable cans.

Don't do hacking. Concentrate on archaeology, and train some combat skills so you can have fun too.

>ccp still haven't fixed saar drop rates
>nobody is even talking about it

>my cheap 3m frig fit becomes 9m because the SAAR is too expensive

just buy skill injectors?

>Enjoy blowing up the most valuable cans.

You're not shit, are you user?

>tfw you will never become an alchemist and make a new loli body for yourself and do lews things

Are you gay user?

What did he mean by this?

this general is terrible

>general is full of gay people that wouldn't want to be a lewd loli
kys

>Being lewd when you can be cute
Maximum pleb

>loli

What T2 frigates should I train for? Mainly small group pvp and Amarr only right now. I'm kind of torn between covops and interceptors.

malediction is 10/10 for tackling in gangs. if your gang is only a handful of people I'd bring a proper ship instead. it always triggers me seeing gangs of like 2-3 people having a malediction or stiletto, it's so bad. basically all of the amarr t1 and navy frigates are good desu

>t2 frigates

please stop with this meme

Sorry if I'm asking something stupid. I've read that on nov 15 since the game will be f2p. I was wandering if the referral thing will still be relevant or I can just make an account and start playing.

train for logistics frigates you slut

Interceptors and stealth bombers

Assault frigs are shit

Might as well grab something as I'm training Amarr Frigates V anyway. Covops to get both bomber and scanner ship seems useful.

I suppose. I think getting the full bonus from slicer, cruci navy, cruci, punisher, tormentor and inquisitor is the main reason I trained it. bombers are kind of a meme

Yes co-ops get you stealth bombers and covert ops frigates

The covops frigate and stealth bomber let's you light covert cyno s too which is useful for moving blops

The interceptors are masters of tackle and they can make great travel ships

>bombers are a meme

What the fuck does this even mean? It's a meme so you don't wanna use it even though it's a super useful ship?

it is kind of relevant, not that badly but it gives you sp

it's not that useful

Ok thanks, I guess it won't hurt

>extremely high dps
>used for bombing runs that fights up super easy massive damage to gigantic blobs
>covert ops go to for blops

Assault frigs are getting buffed soon, right?

I'm not putting level V in my queue in vain, right?

Have you literally never left lowsec?

>extremely high dps

eh

>used for bombing runs that fights up super easy massive damage to gigantic blobs

I guess, but most people aren't into that

>covert ops go to for blops

this guy isn't someone's alt

If you were roaming in small gang of 5 people say in Caracals or Confessors what kind of EWAR frigate would be most impactful? A Griffin?

griffin maulus crucifier about equal. vigil would not do a lot for caracals and confessors. vigil likes to be in bigger gangs, where it's enhancing the tracking of more ships, and ideally ships that actually need it

kitsune is a little better than a griffin. the other eafs are more 'impactful' than the t1s, but for their tackle and neuting, rather than actual ewar

Ironically the vigil is better than the bellicose because the vigil locks on so much further than the bellicose. It's somrthing huge like 70km in the vigil vs 50 on the bellicose

bellicose does damage, or tries to. if it was less gimpy and got given the slot it's missing, it would be nice for smaller gangs. vigil is perfect for supporting blobs

Anyone run nullsec sites with blackops ships?
I was thinking on using 3 accounts, 2 blops + scanner/covert cyno.

>warp out
>forget Geckos behind
>no bookmark

FUCK

you can scan drones

Get some combat probes and go find them.

This is how you solve the price problem of SAARs:
STOP BUYING THEM

I only use T2 reps on my T1 frigates now. SAARs are only for interceptors and such.

You can't tell me what to do

>non-ancillary reps

>ancillary reps
>cillary
>Hillary

ANOTHER JEWISH SCHEME

/pol/ IS ALWAYS RIGHT

Keep your politics out of my eve, faggot.

eve discussion only pls