Marijuana Investors Thread

How have your weed investments been doing lately, anons?

>Canopy Growth Enters Quebec market with Acquisition of Vert Médical

newswire.ca/news-releases/canopy-growth-enters-quebec-market-with-acquisition-of-vert-medical-599450061.html

Feels good man.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/vp93V
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>not investing in Mettrum

Panic sold CGC when they dropped like 60 cents a week ago or so. Regretting it hard right now. I used the money I made from that to invest more into Aphria and Cronos Group tho so I'm not in bad shape.

Currently have 12,000 shares of AFI, 700 APH, and 2,000 of MJN. Maybe could have made a bigger profit if I didn't sell CGC, but I'm still pretty confident with my small portfolio

just waiting on the BIG November decision that could make ALL weed stocks go up

OWCP all day every day...also a little NEMUS

Was in VAPE, INQD, BLPG. Made decent dough today. So far I've made 25k over two accounts, and I got in two weeks ago (It sucks that I missed out on the first part, would be fucking up so much more...)
I've been super dissapointed in OWCP... I sold out of 70% of my position today. News will send it to the moon, but they're not fucking releasing any.
>184mm market cap
> went from 2ish... to 4
There are way better tickers to trade in than Mettrum.

when do they announce if its gona happen forsure or nah?

dECEMBER 28tH

What was your prinicpal amount of both combined?

bought 8000$ of CGC at 7.11 before the huge panic and didn't sell.

bought 8000$ of APH yesterday at 3.87

I feel pretty excited but I'm not sure if I should put more money into it

I'm considering to invest into some. Is too late to ride the gravy train?
also there's a discord for canadians: discord.gg/vp93V

Well I listed 3 stocks. These are trades for me, in VAPE with 4k, INQD with 4k, BLPG with 1k. Got out of OWCP, waiting to buy it at a lower price/to see if it doesn't collapse to the 50 mda. I recommend subscribing to 420investor, it will literally be the best 42 dollars you ever spent if you're interested in MJ stocks. The Maven does tons of research, actually talks to CEOS, organizes real events, and makes hour to 2 hour videos about the market daily

Oh I just got your question... lol... 126k. My account increased by 11k, from 18 to 29k. Feelsgoodman

Pretty sure it's on the ballot and we vote on it Nov 8th

DIDNTY OU HERE TRUMP WERE VOTING FOR ON THE 28TH SHILL SHILL SHILL

buy Mettrum

why?

Tfw no ammj shares to short :(

holy moon mission complete,
why would you short the moon

>ammj

no kidding i have been on this ride since $0.65

got 3.5 million shares of Dewmar International BMC Inc, who's with me

>AFI
Top kek

Waste of money, waste of time. It's not a pot stock. AFI grows strawberries and spinach

So guys how do i get started with mmj stocks, i have about 1500$ in savings and am debt free with a part time job in school. So where/how would i go about buying any of these stocks? I am in canada if that matters.

I have 1500$ How do I buy mettrum?

Pretty sure this is a canadian pot stocks thread
I'll explain this in words an american could understand:
In case you didnt know, our "Obama" decided he'll legalize weed by next 4/20. we're just waiting on news for the for sure "yes" so we all get crazy rich.
This is why all these pot stocks are going crazy lately.
Don't mix up our "Obama"s decision over your ballots

Call your bank and ask them how to buy stocks. It's called a direct investing account. CIBC has the least amount of fees but you dont have access to the cnsx stocks if I'm not mistaken.

Also, don't buy mettrum, APH and OGI both have positive earnings plus APH's just had a crash, just a matter of days till it goes back up

Does anyone know what happened to OGI? I got in quite a while ago so I've seen all sorts of peaks and valleys, but never like this.

Is it over?

What price when you entered AFI?
I'm feeling confident it'll go back to 17

Just bought 1000€ worth of APH and 800€ worth of OGI

I bought AFI at .11 and sold 2 days later at .20$ after their scammy "outlooks for the future" where they explained how they make no money and how its gonna take years for them to get their pot license.

AFI doesnt even deserve to be at 13 cents right now, it should be around 4-5 cents per stock

i made good money on mjna and cdann

growing count as an investment?

£200 into £2000 in 4 months (poor)
expecting £100 into £6400-£12000 in 2.

thoughts and opinions?

From what I've heard MT and ACB is pretty much the same company. I'd suggest some APH and OGI to diversify.

Sources : I met a dude that has a "medical" marijuana prescription for his "illness" and he was talking about how he buys from Aurora but then pulled out his Mettrum papers and said they're sister companies or some shit like that

owcp is an actual investment. Clinical research being done.

which weed stocks are best to invest in RIGHT NOW?

>tfw have to pay a brokerage fee of $40 USD to trade canadian weed stocks

being an ausfag is the WORST

i fucking hate living here boyo. this country actively makes it hard to moneymaxx. we dont even have robinhood yet

bought more on the dip on acb, and im gona get out when it turns around

>tfw got a job interview at Canopy Growth (Tweed) next week

What do?

Get hired, get inside news0

and tell us all about the inside news ;)
Dont forget to send us some snoop dogg strains :)

So what's the process to get a distributing licence now ? Health canada archived all their old pages as of august 2016

with the legalization legislation plans, what do you think will happen ? will it be a lottery like in some US states ? who will get to have a licence to produce and distribute ?

WHY DID I LISTEN TO YOU GUYS, OGI DOWN LIKE 14 OF THE LAST 15 DAYS

WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME

Pretty fucking awful

I'm losing all my money on AGS

>Using TD waterhouse

literally the worst broker lmao. Also your portfolio is shit, stop gambling on memestocks you bought at way overinflated prices. These companies MAKE NO MONEY

wwyd m8

is there any cannabis stock that can be bought in rh?

qtrade for life

also meant in terms of stocks,

I wouldn't keep my entire portfolio in memestocks that don't even earn any profit, for one.

You're probably right that it's overvalued,I'm just hoping that it shoots up along with all the other pot stocks when legalization happens since it's vaguely related to the industry. Maybe even before that if I can make a relatively decent profit. You should read some discussions about it on stockhouse, the level of delusion of some of those people is hard to believe.

You're not the brightest are you?

What a fucking shit president