Post interview questions you should practice for

Post interview questions you should practice for

what are you looking for future, 3 your positive and negative traits, why are you interested in this job, what you know about this company

Remember that "What is your greatest weakness?" is a trick question. They don't want to know about your weaknesses, they want you to talk about how you overcome challenges.

My current company asked what kind of animal I'd be. I chose bear because they're cuddly yet stoic. I'm not sure what the question was meant to illicit, or how my answer pleased them.

Interviews are basically autism litmus tests. The interview learns within two minutes whether or not they'll take you on.

Hahahaha holy shit, wage cucks actually have to subject themselves to these retarded questions? You guys actually have to humiliate yourselves by jumping through ridiculous hoops to please some clueless HR manager? Hahahahahaha

I think the most hilarious question is "how badly do you want this job?" Lol what are you faggots gonna do, suck the interviewers dick? I bet you would

Frankly, I'd rather able to satisfy retarded questions than not. People would otherwise sound like what you wrote. That would be objectively worse.

These are literally all bullshit questions and I wouldn't even give them the courtesy of answering them.

>What are you looking for in your future
Money you dumb fucks

>Why are you interested in this company
Idk just looking for a job so I can buy beer, you faggot

>Why should we hire you
Because I'll shoot up the place if you don't. You know what fuck you I don't want the job.

>What's your greatest weakness
Sometimes I accidentally apply for shitty jobs where they ask retarded questions

>How badly do you want this job
Kill yourself

If I know I'm having an interview with a HR, I just tell them not to bother and hang up. Fuck that stupid shit. If I'm applying for IT, who is some fat HR bitch to judge my skills when she can't even bend over to turn the PC on she's do damn fat.

If I even get one question that's just some meme HR personality test question, I tell them to cut to the chase and ask questions related to the job or stop wasting my time.

I'm old enough to not give a shit anymore. You got to be an asshole to make it in IT anyways, or you'll go insane. HR hates me, but management loves me and that's all that matters. Not here to satisfy some fat talentless bitch that sits at a computer all day ignoring emails and phone calls until it's convenient for her fatass to get up and do something.

>"What is your greatest weakness?"
I would literally answer with "blondes"

My favorite is "skinny brunettes with big tits"

fucking this

HR meme questions are a literal waste of time and should only be limited to corporate/business cuck positions

Implying you can handle customers if you get this indignant at basic AF questions

>customers
lol k cashier fag

this. good lord I'm embarrassed for you all.

>"What is your greatest weakness?"
"being vague"

Srs answers:

> Why do you want to work here
> What makes you better than the next guy
> What do you plan to accomplish while here
> Where do you see yourself going in this company
> Do you have any valuable knowledge you can bring to the table

Who is your daddy and what does he do?

>Practicing for interviews

In an interview, you are the one not bound by any social or company policies.......the asshole interviewing you is bound by both.

10% chance of getting hired for a higher position than you applied for with these answers tbqh senpai.

Few and far between, but some hiring managers would laugh and welcome the honesty.

>this is what Veeky Forums posters actually believe

"Tell me a joke."

This happened to me during an interview for an awesome position. I was in my second stage of interviews, and this particular meeting was with a lady from HR. She was very nice, our conversation went well, as there was nothing awkward or uptight until she asked, "Tell me a joke."

And my response was instinctive: "Human Resources." My mouth runs faster than my brain.

The remainder of that interview was so awkward I won't bother sharing it here.

Long story short, if you're applying for a client facing role--have a joke or two up your sleeve.

+1000000000000000 this

I'd choose Jew because I like the idea of scheming people out of money.

"Women in the workplace" would also be an acceptable answer.

Seriously, just go with a cheesy knock-knock joke if it comes to that. Absolutely safe, and it's corny as hell (just like HR).