Oldschool Runescape General - /rs07g/

dead thread edition

>Latest news
- Jagex introduced Mod Merchant :

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X9dco-0W7tQ
youtube.com/channel/UCbpwGqQ8HWuDcTHY-EZjLOg
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Wx_dKHA8L0sW9SspxVcZlXuiDL3QvKex3O-l439ciB4/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>ywn be this passive aggressive

How do you look when you skill, /osg/?

This is me smithing addy tips.
So comfy.

>only 450k exp till 93. :---)
>shameless repost due to thread fuckery

me when crafting nats

ggod this place fcuking sucks...

Post doings/listenings

>it's possible to make money making plain gold jewelery
I wonder who's behind this

Are you new here or something user?

youtube.com/watch?v=X9dco-0W7tQ

nth for Hook is cute.

>trying to get first vetion kill
>get to half health on orange form
>fighting skele hounds
>pkers log in
>dont care because im risking 6k
only had 27 prayer and both hounds were full health so probably wasnt actually going to finish it but goddamn I fucking hate pkers.

Like how fucking retarded do you have to be to triple ags spec a guy in monk robes with an amulet of strength. You're obviously not getting jack shit.

only time I get mad anymore is getting pked at callisto. Only wildy boss that drops decent shit for the risk.

>tfw you will never be drugged and forced to lick eva green's naked feet clean

who cares about the loot

Can someone lend me a primordial crystal? I need it for the diary PLEASE!! I'll supply the d boots

I can picture you donning your fedora and taking a drag from your vape with cherry banana flavor and as you exhale you mutter "it's not about the loot it's about the thrill of the hunt."

>osrs not in the title
>don't link to previous thread

>Can't sell members items when f2p
what the fuck
i have enough for a bond in members items but cant sell any of it. plus because members items count as bank space in f2p i cant put any items into the bank

>diaper tranny harassing another streamer

See my exploits here

youtube.com/channel/UCbpwGqQ8HWuDcTHY-EZjLOg

Do you have friends (you trust) who have members? I just bought members yesterday and got an additional bond, so i could trade u for random shit desu, but wont be online for the next 11 hrs cause im a wagecuck

~ I want to dress Come in panties and a skirt and squeeze his squishes ~

very nice :)

i fucking hate pures just lost half a mil to some faggot pure team in wild and im gonna fucking hang myself

>500k
>acting like an autist because you lost pocket change

>there's going to be a fresh batch of previously innocent players who will invest their lives into hardcore ironman high score ranks

if you are considering this lifestyle please change your mind and get your priorities straight

hmph! it's my life fk off!!! ok!! sorry to be mean :c

Everything about that song is great but the background music is really 10/10 thanks for the new music!

It's the bass mixed with chiptune and the high pitched background singer doing it

why wont my trees grow this is so stupid...

playing music over dance gif/webms is so great

post more music and gifs, contributing

8_)

if i were to only play deadman is subbing worth it? i just want the PvP, private servers just dont have the community for good pvp honestly

its not the money, its the fact that pking on a pure is fucking free if you're fighting mains, and they continue to bm and be little faggots even when they have 99 range hitting 48s at 65 cmb

pures are nothing new get gud

You'd have to find a good clan to join first. You'll get bored eventually one way or another.

desu im bored af anyway, itd be nice to have something i can play windowed while watching a movie or some shit

ree

I haven't played in years, and I just logged on and saw that literally everything is different now. Anyone mind answering a few questions?

Did they expand the free area? My character popped up in an area called Aberthorpe that I dont recall existing.

Did any skills get added to f2P? Or anything else substantial?

Do you have to be a member to play classic and old school rs?

Thanks in advance to whomever answers.

Shit general.

Forgot to ask, if I start playing old school rs does my old rs3 character carry over or do I have to start over?

no, no, you can't play classic anymore, and no.

if your character is in "burthorpe" in OldSchool, then you're a member. burthorpe is not members-only in RS3 though.

have to start over. all of this is very, very googleable.

never mind, apparently you can play classic still, as long as you played in the past. there are about 20 people per world though.

>reformatted computer
>had OSBuddy remembering email
>forgot email
>forgot password
>account lost for ages
>remembered account in a fever dream
>account was on autopay and resubbed 3 months again, I've lost 20 days already to not being able to log in

Guys should I do monkey madness finally? I still haven't done it, it seems super hard. I've done Grand Tree and Gnome Stronghold in prep.

You got 43 prayer so that's good. Just use a guide and you'll be alright.

>quit months ago
>come check on thread
>50 posts in 7 hours

Is this game really that ded?

Plenty of people online. The general is dead though.

There's only so many threads you can have before there's nothing left to say. That point was reached a long time ago

This general is dead, not the game. Nobody enjoys posting here anymore. Thank the current posters for that.

>There's only so many threads you can have before there's nothing left to say
lol I love this excuse

The concurrent player count is the highest it's been since week 1
The real reason is all the cool people left and the reddit era players only post in discord

Excuse? I'm not sure what you mean. Its just the way it is.

At least theres no autistic waifuposting

the age of blogging is dead

>all the cool people left
>redditfags took over and killed the general then shilled another system for chatting
venus doom would have never allowed this...

Dont know if I can finish fight caves since the 360s are eating up a ton of prayer. should i give up and save my super restores or should i try to finish? I'm on wave 37 with that many restores left

not too confident with my current gear and stats(pic related), followed some shitty youtube guide.

plz help me osg

just made a new acct and purchase a membership since my old main is permabanned
haven't played in about 2 years
OSRS is so comfy :3

ur fine

shut the fuck spastic ironic circlejerking killed this general

accidentally left safespot and got hit for a 40 and died

>ironic
Venus Doom was never ironic, people legitimately looked up to her. She was the most efficient player in this general that wasn't maxed, consistently.
If you're looking for the ironic circlejerking that killed this general, this user already explained where to find them .

Who /bot/ here?

I'm currently gaining some easy combat levels before I go back to botting 99 hunter.

nice repost

cant fuckin sleep senpai

get 70 def for veracs helm and skirt. I would get range up around 80 and prayer around 70. prayer is cheap and fast, just reanimate trolls.

How do you have barrows gloves but no fury....?

Can I start MM2 and get to Maniacial Monkeys without meeting the skill requirements?

Reminder that if all you have is 99 combats you will be useless in raids, you need 99 gathering skills to get food within the raid itself.

>legitimately looked up to her.
>she
>looking up to a runescape player

Posts like yours are why this general is fucking garabge. Fuck off back to the VN general or something you roleplaying faggot.

What should I do with my stats?
Ironmeme

Too early to tell. Who knows, maybe you need multiple skills at high 80+, or maybe just one will be enough.

Personally I hope having high non combats will actually be beneficial instead of just bringing some brews.

runecrafting

HE was an autistic stubborn child who thought he was good

Think I'll be useful with ~90 combat stats and 80 fishing/thieving?

Get fishing up and do swan song.

When Sayob walks in the cc kyaan! I can't help but squirt my lil' white boiclit!

>tfw no 99s
All my combat stats are 80 or higher, though. I can probably do some good damage.

Spob!

Spobyouranob!

rude

venus doom was literal shit. when he had one dks boss pet left he went to dks with sharks and went down the ladder and prayed mage and just tanked rex and the rangers hit with sharks. after he killed one he went back up the ladder ran north to get out of monster agro waited 10 seconds and then hopped worlds and went down the ladder again. literally so autisitcly bad took so much damage from ranger and rex terrible kill trips

83 hunter, get glory

Everyone post one runescape character that shares the same feels as you.

Hey pals. I recently became a member just last week after never being a member before, and am still wonky on what I should be doing.
These are my stats. Are there any skills you guys would recommend me to train up?
I killed those sand crabs to get my melee up but that is boring as all hell.

I've already done waterfall, grand tree, and tree gnome village quests

I would get 43 prayer (craft nats for money) and do MM. Also start on RFD, that's a good first major goal.

Get your prayer to at least 43 so you can do quests easy.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Wx_dKHA8L0sW9SspxVcZlXuiDL3QvKex3O-l439ciB4/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

Then get the minimum stats on this spreadsheet and work towards the 166qp and then doing Recipe for Disaster.

Is staff of the dead worth buying

I can understand him if he was some weakwer guy who doesn't ice barrage.
Ice barragers are most common thing in wild, it's hard to find someone who won't bullshit your shit in.

No PKer cares about loot they just want to piss people off

Why the hell is this so hard to understand?

if you're going to use it, sure

THIS IS IT, FRIENDS.

Post your map prediction along with your RSN! If anyone gets one 100% correct, Mr. Platebody will give them 5m.

Also make sure you get off your fat asses and vote. FULFIL YOUR PATRIOTIC DUTY AS AN AMERICAN!

piss off

rude

reminder smileys have no power and to take a stand against them