gousgamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/VBBzl
vt.tumblr.com/tumblr_og76xwzgCy1tjvfqm_720.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

xth for best girl

Reinhardt Wilhelm

it's a referencing to Laughing Man from Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex which you should definitely watch if you care even a little bit about Sombra's aesthetic

Third for sombra is a terrible hero that deals zero damage

The Charge! brawl is the most satisfying thing to happen to this game.

Who is your main?

You've accepted that we might have to wait until November 30th because they are releasing First Strike in segments right?

Cat!

Sombra is pretty fun, but goddamn every single one of her outfits is fucking atrocious.

Who should I main next season?

Make sure they suck

>weeks until this shit goes live so i may as well not play

What the fuck is up with that "RRRNNNGH!" squealing sound that D.Va makes every now and then?

I love Hana.

She has constipation.

hana

You're fucking terrible anyways randal go back to inhouses

76 is for bullying
Reaper is for cuddle

She's asian, asian girls make weird noises.

imgur.com/a/VBBzl
Ecopoint: Antarctica pics

A user donates 1k coins and her OhMiBod is cranked up to the highest setting

overwatch inhouse when?

Sombra.

>1v1
>shut out dude in all 5 matches
>say ggs
>"fyuck you" "fucking lucky"

ohohohoho

that's not luck kiddo

I would cuddle both tbhwy

not anymore

boop

torbjorn

Junebug is better

>pick Mei
>make it a point to harass and bully the enemy Genji in every single game
>he tries to deflect the freeze ray

Every time.

DAMAGE BUFFS WHEN

nightly reminder that if you are against stacking in quickplay, you are one of those faggots that types an edgy message before leaving the game.

honestly kill yourself.

splitting the playerbase is never good. throwing quickplay into another menu is not good.

this game is becoming esports cancer and im glad im uninstalling.

it was a fun 300 hours but i guess im going back to tf2, you know, where im not cucked into playing characters i dony like.

POST SOMBRA MEMES

I wanna breed that kitty

76 is NOT for bullying

he is for hugs and protection

never hopefully, she's supposed to be used for utility.

>pick genji
>im not retarded so i'm never in range of Mei long enough to get frozen

Never, she's fine, she brings a ton of utility. Stop trying to overload characters like Ana aka God's Mistake

Just go play arcade mode autist

Is it just me or does 1v1 kind of feel like a fps/fighting game hybrid?

If they would get rid of the random hero + mirror match it would be perfect.

Hide the picked heroes at the start of the match. Winner stays on picked hero, loser gets to switch.

It'd be fun as tits on a beer.

>Sombra
>anywhere close to Hana

EL OH EL

ill just post sombra

>pick Mei
>enemy players literally break through the front line specifically to kill me, sometimes suiciding
>never spend more than 15 seconds alive
>get single-ulted multiple times

I just wanted to freeze people. Why.

SHHFT SHHHFT SHHFT BRRRP SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SHHFT SHHFT SHHFT
Enjoy your death, shitter.

upvoted

Sombra 1v1 is a fun

I love Jesse McCree

>Pick ana
>spam leftclick into your friendly clump of idiots and into the enemy clump of idiots
>ult someone with constant and easy dps
>win

overbabs?

>tracer
6 * 40 / (1 + 20/20) = 120

>sombra
8 * 60 / (1.25 + 60/20) = 113

Where are you getting 60 and 14 from

Is Hanzo viable in high level play?
I've always liked archers in videogames and he is pretty fun
Is he worth learning?
Like, actually learning him. I don't want to be one of those people who just hides behind a corner, walks left and right and then fires arrows in the enemy's general direction.

Is this the dota 2 Randal? The Lina Randal?

Just went on a 20 kill streak as Sombra on comp mode, ask me anything.

Jesse Mccree
Everyone loves the cowboy, r-right?

>Happy Birthday (Me)i

what would you do to sombras sweaty smelly feet ?

You're not allowed to freeze people you faggot, it's not fair to take away control of a player why does her gun slow your aim REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

never mind that other characters literally have stunlocks/forced movements that don't require you to be in punching range

high level comp? sure
in a tournament setting, not very

from what i've seen he's kind of good on certain maps. mainly ones where he can't get flanked and maps that have tight hallways

>gets called autistic
>goes into full shitpost mode

Situationally viable but you need to have hyper autist aiming and he doesn't really fit into the current meta anyway.

He can be good on attack if you can get reliable picks but that's about it.

They are both shit. Not as much as the junker ones, but still are. Legendary that doesn't butcher her hair and whiskers fucking when.

how worn out are your A and D keys?

headshots man.

unless you need to get into position to block something off you don't need to be in the front.

+lighter skin
+no stupid swoop hair or frosted tips
+raiden jaw
+no toeshoes
+palette matches powers
+uzi looks sweet
+c. viper hair
-big stupid chrome skirt/shirt
-eyes are unnatural color

net positive, should have been her default appearance

>just go play arcade mode

HELLO REDIT!!!

make her rub my dick with them, I would prefer hana though.

How should I play Reinhardt? I try to be dutiful shieldboy but I always end up listening to the voices and charging into a full team

>Reaper potg
>No death blossom
>Not ana boosted

Fair enough.
I did have a feeling that the current meta teams sort of negate his utility, but if he's good in at least certain maps/situations then I'll go for it.
I see more and more Zaryas on my team lately, so synchronized ults should be useful too

why do we need fags? why doe we need fags in our fictional game?

i hope blizz just make a faggot omnic+short

vt.tumblr.com/tumblr_og76xwzgCy1tjvfqm_720.mp4

Not much

1v1 needs group play
why the FUCK does 1v1 not have group play

Mei had a hard life.

Because pandering inclusivity, user. From what I've seen they weren't even going to address character sexualities to begin with until people like this browbeat them into doing it.

>he doesn't like hair buns

Not gonna lie m8, you have some pretty shit taste.

>D.Va potg
>as baby D.Va

Would anybody be opposed to letting Zarya keep her current charge rates but reducing the range on her fucking laser at 100%?

It's way too long and is probably the only problem I have with her

>i want to hero stack
>here's a mode where you can hero stack and you even get bonus rewards for playing it
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I WANT IT IN QUICKPLAY REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Rein is meant to be played aggressively. Basically always be swinging and fire striking unless you need to put your shield up. Just keeping the shield up at all times will get it burst down and made useless.

Also remember you move slower with shield up and the enemy can stick their guns through it. I see so many Reinhardts who die because they just hold their shield up while reaper shoots him in the face

Reading comprehension. They broke through the front line specifically to kill me, since I was hanging around our supports and guarding them. Sometimes ignoring supports specifically to gank me.

>REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Really? Are you telling me I can't 1v1 my friends?

Yeah. He's ironically better on attack since he can randomly kill someone during the push

give me genuinely disabled people with real world struggles.
You know, something that's not a choice.

Sucking dick, licking pussy, dressing in girls clothes are all choices made by you.

is handsome

Its the worst feeling, to get a POTG with reaper and not actually do anything.

because people like it when their entertainment has people like them in it

BUFF REINHARDT REEEEEEEEE

what utility?
hacking gets shut down by any tick of damage or a shield.
health pack hacking is alright but in the places where she's gonna get picked, master and above maybe and pro, no one is gonna risk getting picked off to go for a health pack when they got a healer right there, because people actually group and play as a team.

Translocator?
Good ability but you can't do much with it because you have no damage, it lets you poke but a tracer can do more and possibly get picks doing the exact same shit.
Cloaking?
Decent, but the delay to do anything, being countered by being close to someone or taking damage makes it much harder to use effectively.
Not to mention winston can completely fuck up any cloaking attempt or hacking attempt by just being there.

Together both of these just serve as emp enablers if needed to get behind a team and that's it, you don't have good damage for picks, hacking is too slow and gets cancelled by any tick of damage.

Passive?
makes no sense, she can't do 1v1s against the majority of heroes even when they're low health, it also doesn't works that well here because people will just group with their healer and get instantly healed, removing the passive

EMP, extremely good ultimate but requires a lot of coordination, basically makes her live and die for her ultimate because that's the only thing she brings to the table.

She's a mess of numbers that need fine tuning because right now all she offers is a walking ultimate to heavily coordinated teams, which will often not be enough to guarantee a whole spot, much less classify her as offense.

>best sombra skin is a blue
thanks blizz

Sorry you're bad at video games

Maybe you should learn to fucking aim.

i have crohnes disease and chronic constipation, will this be addressed if i attend and speak at the Q&A next year?

>wanting cheap boxes

Whoa there.

It's garbage
you can invite spectators but can't join the mode as a group

practically begging for some kind of tournament mode

You're not giving me an argument, you're just dismissing what I posted and what more and more people are realizing with a stupid ass remark.

Are you implying you're good?
Show me your data with her, your winrate, your gameplay, your time, anything, that will prove me wrong.

I like the anime skin though. If I didn't have the gold, I'd go for Noche though for sure.

I don't want games with cripples in them. I really don't want a playable character who struggles to open a door.

Nobody asked you autist

>black lipstick

MUH