/dbg/ - Dragonball General

World Champ edition

>Community
PC: steamcommunity.com/groups/vfightersXenoverse
PS4: Search "Dragon Ball General"

DON'T FORGET, take the XV2 survey and leave your feedback!
dragonball-videogames.com/en/survey-give-us-your-feedbacks-for-dragon-ball-xenoverse-2/

>Requirements for all 100 PQ Ultimate Finishes
pastebin.com/SD7pHBKt

>Doc for people who want to make friends:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ElJpKAB8F9xw-4oqsOuorggP_Hngdvxm7aduvpY1DIg/edit?usp=sharing

>Stats on Skills;
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Pb_RY33rgUaEiMTMbr31Uoyj9QBy6NgcMOCooOXJp6Q/edit#gid=413548309

>QQ bang combination stats spreadsheet;
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/1/d/1546GzItpZQ2XB-ST66WIL93h9YlNFPZpkf_8w5mxLPI/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true#

>Specific Stats on races;
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Pb_RY33rgUaEiMTMbr31Uoyj9QBy6NgcMOCooOXJp6Q/edit#gid=332499413

>Xenoverse Booru: Upload all Drawfaggotry here
xenoverse.booru.org/

On the last episode of DragonBall Z:

Spam your CaC edition!

I think I'm happy with this better Domenica human form than using the buff saiyan dude. gonna have to update that one pic I made now.

It'd be more rare for it to not be that edition

This doesn't seem right.

Why the fuck didn't anyone tell me they made Final Cannon so much cooler.

Why is the survey still on there? isn't it over? Post their social media so we can spam our demands there.

I really wish thwre was more interactionbetween XV1 CaC and XV2

Super Shota Jin

!!!REMEMBER!!!

Pea, Bee, Pumpki, Gelid, Celcia, Nemi, Kinnizu, Hallow, Seras, Pomatio, Soona, Slime Planet, Taino, Galick, the other Galick, Sarashi, Aiiro, Chizuni, Okran, Salma, Anemome, Belle, Rechow and Satsumaimo

add all of these names to your filter list

Slugs move set is the shit on Nameks, glad they gave us more love in 2.

No.
I like your backstory and that human form.

I've been wanting to make a SSJ4 Variant of my character (tried baby but I hate the white hair with the short hairstyle, just looks weird to me), but there are no SSJ4 Wigs and the wigs we do have (unless there is some I don't know about) don't really fit the bill sadly.

What did you do, Saiyahairman?

So what's your head canon for how your XV1 got de masked?

They cut the source of Elder Kaizo's power and his crippling old age had finally caught up to him

We did a test, and doing an endgame mission as a newfriend (level 9) got me to level 25.

I posted in the previous thread if there were any changes anyone wanted made to the OP, and NOW you tell me? Sheesh.

I'll do it next time if I'm the one making next thread.

Okran and Pomatio are based though

Just playing around trying to create my own SSJ hair transformation mod, it's getting there.

Except his eyebeams.
Those still suck ass.

First webm I've ever made, be gentle. It's Warp Explosion I keep going gaga over.

For the next OP:
>HOW TO FIND YOUR XENOVERSE 2 SAVE ON STEAM:
disable steamcloud on both xenoverse 1 and 2
steam > userdata > [your steam id] > 323470 > remote > DBXV2

I'm not sure if you actually have to disable steamcloud or not. People are getting their stuff corrupted from stuff other than wishes these days, so it might be good to include something about backing up often.

What the hell did this asshole feed me? FUUUUUUUUCK

>super saiyan moustache/beard

I'm still upset that that mask isn't available to CaCs.

all of the listed people own

Flip it over and it's a beard!

StopWatch a cute!

I haven't posted mine in quite a while, so why not

If only they let us change the color of our attacks like city of champions does.

The purple looks rad as fuck on greenskins.

I'm gonna go try that right now

thanks! means a lot to me that people like my creativity. it really makes the work I do worth it all and it really drives me to want to complete my story one day and maybe it ends up turning into a movie or a game or a show or something awesome.

also are you on PC? I think there's been a mod made where you can now use the Super Saiyan skill to achieve SSJ4, so maybe if that's possible there could be SSJ4 wigs too.

What's the best standard ki blast type? They all seem pretty fun.

not the buuposters that's for sure

Rush is the only one I've gotten any use out of. It'd be nice if Paralyze lasted a little longer.

Buufus a cute!

Erm, First for Manga theme'd CaCs. Towa and Mira are so overpowered, Trunks called upon the power of fictional manga characters to fight them.

Rush for sure. In 3v3 and PvE you can make sick combos with your teammates using it. Highest I've gotten was 89 vs SSB Goku and Vegeta in the last PQ

Homing>Bomb>Rush>Paralyze>Power

tfw the human default is the shittiest one

It's the filthiest shit, my friend. Sometimes if an object is between you and the target or if you're too close to a boundary it won't warp correctly, but it works about 90% of the time.

Ruuuuuuuude but funny

Would of been neat though Burt and Burt feel odd about being alternate universe versions of each other and interacting with eachother

I havent thought of one yet I only did that fight last night before work

It did look good I wanted it too

Rush is probably the best overall. Decent damage, homing, and stunlocks.
Homing is fun for shenanigans like that webm, but otherwise is pretty weak.
Paralyze doesn't really last long enough to be worth much, might as well be using Saturday Crash.
Bomb and Power are fucking jokes.

I do like your story and stuff man, keep it up.

Unfortunately not on PC or else I'd just roll with mods. I'm sure I'll figure out a neat variant, been thinking of doing a Zamasu Fusion, but I don't know if that'll look good. Especially since most girl/male fusions just end up being male, so it kind of destroys the point.

P{_}Mk1 :^)

Rush is fundamentally the best, I prefer the spam one where you just fire off a bunch of them though, does a decent amount of damage too and can break people out of combos, easy to bait and stop it though.

This would be less disturbing if it didn't literally look like he was shitting.

People should definitely post about their backstories and interesting character developments! It's that kind of thing that makes games like this fun and interesting!

what I would't give to be Kafei in that scenario

brownie points for posting my favorite LoZ game user.

Rush is best for normal enemies, but Bomb seems to tear Gape Apes to pieces

I almost never use 'em but I liked Rush the few times I used it, so that one.

We got up to !Z! hits earlier. Well over a hundred for sure.

OK. Wish I had a pokeball, I'd be unstoppable with this guy on my side.

Come on family UNNNNNGGGG!!

Thanks for adding me to the list, friend!

Him shitting was the first thing that came to my mind.

I've posted my backstory before, its very long though so I imagine most people don't bother to read it.

I'm going to suggest Big Bang Kamehameha as well. It takes longer to charge but does as much damage as a standard ultimate. It also absorbs ki blasts as it's being charged and is multi-hit, so if they block it'll do some good stamina reduction at least.

thanks man!

now if only there was a way for me to work around the whole using my same CaC from XV1 as the hero for XV2 while also using him again as my XV2 CaC.

I pretty much made the headcanon that the XV2 hero is the same person as the XV1 hero but in the future, though idk if that would work or if there'd be a way to tell the story in a way that it works.

I'm trying to figure this out because I want to make another cutscene movie like I did for XV1 that I uploaded to my YouTube channel. I think it'd be fun to do again especially now that I'm using mods like that cool Dragonball music mod and such.

as for you not being on PC that sucks man I really wish they would let you cook mods for the consoles like how Unreal Tournament 3 let you cook mods for the PS3. That shit was glorious!

You forgot Sour Patch and Cress

What about your character from a different multiverse, since you've already got that going for it and DBZ does work on butterfly effects, timelines, and multiverses.

>still not on the list
feels good man
feels very good to be ignored ;-;

I dunno, she faced herself? I picked Yukiko due to process of elimination.

It was my first /ss/ when I was 9 and I didn't even know

I dunno but sometimes it doesn't warp me to the opponent, just does it in place.

Amelia?

okay why not

I like you.

Punched the mask so hard it broke.

What else did you expect?

Oh shit, I've made the big leagues.

LIke anything else in the game, it's buggy.

My suggestion to anyone making webm's for Veeky Forums is to resize them to 640x360. It helps keep quality higher when making 35 second webm's.

yeah that actually sounds like a good idea IDK why that didn't occur to me before. with the multiverse happening it's practically the easiest thing to say it's the same character but traveling through the multiverse and meeting himself again.

my first /ss/ I think was the dragonball one with goten and trunks doing Chi Chi.

that artist just had a way with the draws.

pandora something was his name I believe

You forgot our fighting buufu, Buula.

Is there any naming themes for generic alien dudes?

Also, post your demons/alien CaCs.

>yeah that actually sounds like a good idea IDK why that didn't occur to me before. with the multiverse happening it's practically the easiest thing to say it's the same character but traveling through the multiverse and meeting himself again.

Glad I could help.

>pandora something was his name I believe
oh boy

Pandora's Box

Big fan of the NIGHTS look from the first set.

How do you even get Time Patrol rank?

>Filename
amazing

>Not on the list
Not sure if I should be glad or disappointed

Yeah Warp BBK and Warp x10 Kame are great but their charge times make them hard to use if you've got attention on you. Warp Explosion charges quicker and deals all its damage in one burst making it an ideal punisher for people charging up, whiffed moves or far away stam broken opponents.

Yeah that's the 10% I mentioned, there's a slightly learning curve to it regarding positioning so you don't just vanish in place. Like I said, boundaries and objects in the way seem to cause it so it's best to be in open space with a clear line to your target.

I'm fine with not being mentioned. I don't post with her enough to have that much of a presence on the boards anyway.

Fightin' dudes is the the only thing I saw that gave it. Might be for Expert Missions as well.

Instruments for demons, slugs/snails for aliens.

PvP. Don't worry about it too much, it only affects your standings on the giant flashing bulletin board.

Stuff you do in the story or keeping a mentor/friendship level long enough.
Both.

>PVP
thank god I love fighting

>slugs/snails for aliens.
You mean Namekians?

If you aren't going Namekian, then it's basically whatever.
Ginyu Force guys are named after whatever you can find in a fridge, Frieza thugs are anything from a fruit basket, and so on.
It just has to be a pun, as far as I can tell.

With the ranks refreshing every week, there's always a chance for someone new to be on top. Even the hackers will get bored eventually.

I'll keep that in mind, thanks. I figured since that was just 3 seconds I could go nuts with the resolution.

How do I unlock the great saiyaman? I know it's in a certain PQ but I can't find it, I've looked everwhere on the map and I can't find it

>tfw too high to dickpunch with Molotov

This sucks, man.

What are the most magical and/or showstopping attacks in the game?

Theory time! Has anyone been mentored by everyone in this picture and then attempted to get the ending?
Goku fainting doesn't seem to count towards it, and neither does speed, so im just spitballin' here

I'd like Paralyze a lot more if it wasn't limited to firing on what is basically a flat plane

Visually the best attack in the game.

I'm like 60% sure it's rank.

thanks, I really wanted to use that accessory and I came up with that.

Googling somehow lead me to a chicken scratch doujin 18's temptation

now I just have to remember it.

I hope DIMPS eventually patches the game so that beerus saga where Kai of Time's lines are swapped get's fixed. That shit bothered the fuck out of me

yup that's the guy. I feel like everyone in dbg has to know about that doujin at this point.

Isn't it obvious