/ksg/- Katawa Shoujo General

Katawa Shoujo General #3195

Nurse Edition

Previous thread: Official website: katawa-shoujo.com/ (KS is free)
About Katawa Shoujo: katawa-shoujo.com/about.php
Summer's Clover (Unofficial Miki route by Lilly's writer): ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=9996
KS Alpha (Pre-release version: pastebin.com/weL41ehu
#KSGGames (Risk/Chess IRC Chat): pastebin.com/eaqK2kPq
Pastebin: pastebin.com/syJHnDCB
Writebin: pastebin.com/jUpSAYZE
KSG FAQ: pastebin.com/fFCGBSdi
Shimmie: shimmie.katawa-shoujo.com/
New KSG Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=1834162
Flockdraw: skycow.us/whiteboard
3D-Printable Katawa Figurines: ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=10195.swf
Desktop Katawas: mediafire.com/?ogvo1fh7d5x36j9
/ksg/ exclusive 3DS themes: mega.nz/#!3hkznbaR!Zu_0gWDvitQspHUaEhtUeLG7iJhK4Q_79MpXaASkrQo
Katawa Shoujo Lite: newgrounds.com/portal/view/608881
KS Interactive Shrink: writing.com/main/interact/item_id/1858014-Katawa-Shoujo-shrink

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/u/TripKenji
pastebin.com/M2PEctjc
pastebin.com/wa7EKSaF
pastebin.com/y1ATyEE5
pastebin.com/D91T231A
pastebin.com/datRpeqw
pastebin.com/5FjWfxvZ
pastebin.com/4e2yTdfw
pastebin.com/GY02M4Du
pastebin.com/u/Undertaker33
mega.nz/#!TsB2gK7D!k7N8MwoGaZyLv9-3RaP5GGI_WgDG0ZVzF4t4-FZfOus
mediafire.com/file/n6ja3ekz5peep3o/Nobunaga.7z
pastebin.com/u/Flopsy
pastebin.com/K8EZKLER
youtube.com/watch?v=gkLvpt9Z3fA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bros, and Rin coverage.

Heyo Katawa Shoujo General if you have the time and inclination please go right on and share with me plus the others here your favorite picture or work of literary fiction. Keep the good stuff moving forward and don't forget the good times.
Hate not the peace that settles the leaves, and love not the war that tills the soil.

Old face new face it's all the same so it goes. You are very welcome by the way I noticed that second reply to a different post I also think that and encourage you to post your favorite fics sharing helps the community you know. Since you have that soft Ikuno spot lemme know about that sweet as sugar girl go on go for it!

Not much happening sometimes but a lot happening othertimes and hey that's the flow I think. Katawa Shoujo General needs a good content boom to really get the rolling happening again so it goes.

Not a fan of the wigs like that I think that it reminds me too much of a bad hair day but one day we'll lose our hair so take advantage while you can. Of course I misspeak because you should not look to take advantage unless absolutely necessary spread peace and try to have a good time.

No need for a spoiler like that buddyo we are all black friends here after all.

Thanks for the compliment friend. Always remember to let other people know that their thoughts and actions towards you are appreciated unless of course they are negative but sometimes tough love makes the world happen and roll on.

No Steam for me but your offer of companionship plus fun and shared pastimes is much much very appreciated you're a kind and exciting soul.

Well friend I don't know what manner of vidya you have here but what I can see from your image is that she has the look of a fine and soon-to-be-distinguished commander throw her into the fray and once more into the breach she will lead the forces of your well-trained military to once unknown heights.

Lilly!

I'm not voting.

This is why I namefag, it's so hard to tell who's who. For me at least.
I'll be up all night watching the early election anyways.

You're really enthusiastic. That's a good quality to have, don't lose it.
My fics are here where they've always been, it's all pretty old though so you may have seen it all.
pastebin.com/u/TripKenji
>your offer of companionship plus fun and shared pastimes is much much very appreciated you're a kind and exciting soul.
Aw, thanks man! I really do appreciate the occasional uplifting comment, made my day.

Thanks for the fresh Lilly as always.

Naomi and an officer it is.

Heyo friendos I attached one of my super duper spiffy favorite images to share with you all and I think it would be best for me to also add the exciting and good to go (did I mention free?) fanfiction insipid manipulation of diction below for you guys but hey I think it is time for me to depart thanks for the company and man just know that I care about all of you even though I have no clue who you are but work hard and play hard and don't stop until the stop is where you need to be.

pastebin.com/M2PEctjc

pastebin.com/wa7EKSaF

pastebin.com/y1ATyEE5

pastebin.com/D91T231A

pastebin.com/datRpeqw

pastebin.com/5FjWfxvZ

pastebin.com/4e2yTdfw

pastebin.com/GY02M4Du

Probably because you take too many drugs.
Just holler when/if you're ready.

Excellent!

Interesting reply, not sure I can follow your train of thought. I love bangs on dudes though, so attractive.

I believe Trump, I believe.
If Trump loses I'm out a sizable amount of dough.

Oh btw thanks again for those files, I'm going to buy that game this week.

Will do.
Don't be mean, half of them are legal.

>all of this relentless kindness
You're a good man, please stick around.

>Trump is being silenced
Thanks, Hiroshimillary.

Half of them might be legal but rectally snorting xanax is still frowned upon.

We got this m8.

At least I didn't get b& this time.

Banned again, no bragging tomorrow

You made me look up 'rectal snorting'
Of course, it's impossible. More accurate to say something like 'stuffing'.

Anyway getting tired.
Bedtime for me, goodnight ksg. To repeat what the kind user said, work hard, play hard.

Wow, umm, Kenji... No offense, but these are all awful...

You just posted this last thread not 20 posts ago, right?

Don't you worry your pretty little head.

Kind of a gay edition...

Anyway, for Mish!

>Favorite work of literary fiction.

I hope you pull threw Trump. I want that Lilly Undies gonna have made.
>Literary fiction
More like literal garbage. Throw that shit out

pastebin.com/u/Undertaker33

Undertaker pays me more than I get for Caressing The Rectum to shill his stuff. He's good though. Idk if favorite, but he's up there. wanna see how this ends before i decide

>Yeah. Unlike you, I tried my best to forget I was dying. I really didn't take care of myself like I should have. I ended up dying at twenty-six when I should have lived until my thirties. The doctors, the medications, the treatments, all of it reminded me I was going to die slowly and painfully and nothing I could do would stop it. So I ignored it. I lived and I paid for it in the end. I traded in my last few years for pointless diversion.
>And it struck me, Hisao, that I couldn't find out why I was going. Not where, or who, but why. Nothing more than to fill time. That it gave me some sort of twisted sense of purpose. As if giving myself a physical destination, with the humdrum bother of air travel, made it somehow worthwhile.
>Above the silent Yamaku campus, the stars were in rare form tonight. Shining with a twinkling brilliance that could only be achieved in the contrast of the dark void of space, the silent sentinels gazed down upon their favorite daughter.
>"Wahaha! We don't need one. I'm in control of the world your characters live in. You can do whatever you like, Misha will tell you how the world responds," Misha explains.
>Not quite. I know two things; I don't want to be held back by this condition, and I don't want to be useless anymore. But WHOOPS that brings right back to the 'what am I supposed to do' problem.

Is this the kind of writing that old KSG had? Most of this is from late 2013/early 2014. That had to have been a fun time.

No problem.

I messed around with Hisao so now his background is also transparent.
mega.nz/#!TsB2gK7D!k7N8MwoGaZyLv9-3RaP5GGI_WgDG0ZVzF4t4-FZfOus

I'll probably do this to more images since a solid white/black transparent-background doesn't look great.

There is also this one I found on the steam forums.
mediafire.com/file/n6ja3ekz5peep3o/Nobunaga.7z
It is a bunch of portraits from promotions, exclusives, older games, other KOEI games, DLC and nip/chink fan sites. Mostly all period pieces but also some anime and video game characters too.

I didn't make you do anything.

Goodnight.

Nonsense, it's a nice edition.

>If Trump loses I'm out a sizable amount of dough.
Same. I'll have to by a rifle before there put in another clinton gun ban.

How much does he pay you?

Never said it's not nice, just kinda... gay

>nothing by Flopsy
how do you post panda but not the other moe animal sister?

Not every fanfic is sanic/mlp-tier. There's people who actually can write in every fandom. It just gets drowned by a shitload of garbage

Fight me fgt

I'm not going to lie, this stuff is pretty bad.

Every time his name is mentioned, I must post three things about him. His great hair, his hard demeanor, and about how he has nice big hands.

If completed, I get 1.50 sent to my account.

Undertaker

Kenji just because I insult your shitty writing doesn't mean you have to take off your trip to insult other peoples stuff
I've never see you talk about his big hands before though

Yea, I'm not very good at my job. I wonder if listing it would count. Then I'd just be like that ksg mansion when guy though.
Speaking of which, did the midnightly Misha guy die or something.

>tfw no fic about visiting a memorial of people who died at Yamaku

>Yea, I'm not very good at my job.
That's why you only get $1.50.

Well at least he doesn't Do It For Freeā„¢.

g'morning, pol-dood.

Better than the .25 I get for shitposting for the other side of the wall desu desu.
Good morning?

It was. Here are some of the highlights:

>Thanatos was in his prime and kicking out Akira chapters every few weeks with the help of Scissorlips
>Fluff was in the threads all the time
>Req and Alphabro were creating an actually good Miki route and updating monthly
>Panda showed up during the Waifu Bowl and delivered on write requests within the hour
>Flopsy started writing her Rika route with art from Tile
>the success of Flopsy and Panda, who were total amateurs, led to more people wanting to contribute their own stuff
>we had a writing contest and the turnout was actually really good
>Panda wanted to write a Suzu route so she and Alphabro used to have long conversations at 2 in the morning about the tertiary characters and how the route could develop
>shitposting was at an all time low because everyone was focused on being creative and having fun
>very few namefags or tripfags
It was a good time before the bubble burst.

Morning lads

Dawn of the final day!

Is the Rika route one of those on the ks forum?

I don't know. It's this: pastebin.com/u/Flopsy

>midnightly Misha guy
I remember he mentioned that he won't be around for a while due to some personal stuff or something

I've been here for a while now

Good morning. Finally this shit is going to end

It was a good time. Wish I actually got into some of the good fan stuff, but then again, maybe not.
Still this period we're in now is comfy, almost no conflict/drama other than occasional fatawa stuff.

honestly though the dude is by far my favorite. I'm a recent edition, so my opinions based on that, but he's on here writing multiple things a week. I appreciate that as much as I do How Far, which pulled me in pretty hard off the bat.

It isn't. Damn, how many of these things weren't uploaded anywhere? Is there some torrent or mega of this assorted shit?

Now this is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning.
l

what I remember from that time was how the writefags made their own clique and used to dominate the threads whenever they were online at the same time

>the Waifu Bowl
Addendum to my post.
The Waifu bowl was hilarious, so much butthurt when the upsets happened in the early rounds; I wish Akira went all the way.

>personal stuff or something
I'd expect him by the end of the monther.

Losing control or are you winning?
Is your life real or just pretend?

>Flopsy and Panda, who were total amateurs
It showed most of the time but they were brety gud. I wish Panda would have written the Suzu route so that they would have been releasing content together.

This pretty much, nobody could talk over them. It's still like that when Patient and 2013 all show up with Fluff and Kenji, it's just a back and forth of suck offs with Kenji begging for table scraps. I personally think trips are fine for contributors, but if you don't post nothing to contribute than why should anyone care?

Oh but it is the beginning of the end, no matter who wins.

Wasn't Waifu Bowl rigged as all fuck?

>by the end of the monther.
That's what he said, returning around december

How Far is Lilly right? I wish he did an Emi route. Only good one I read was the post-Lilly one, but it was depressing for her

They didn't use trips, you could just tell who they were by their posting style and the pictures they used. Panda used to avatarfag the shit out of Suzu and Flopsy would post the same Lilly pictures over and over. Don't even get me started on Thanatos and his falseflagging victim complex.

Yes, it's post Lilly bad end, though it involves all the Katawas and even Saki. Emi and Lilly are the main, it seems. Lilly and Hisao are in Scotland, and Emi and Rin and Saki are back in Japan taking a self-defense/fighters class.

Yes, I had something to do with that.
Had to have fun because we all knew Hanako would win the popular vote easily.

Akira won tho

I'm talking about now, I mean. Like Skynet and Irishdog. I don't dislike you, but I don't get why you think we care enough to remember who you are when you're just other user posters. SHG and Akido and Undie I like, but I mean even Fluff lately it's all "election time yay boys club lodge I'm too busy to write for you." Why not just go as user unless what you had to say tied to your persona?

When you say "you" are you referring to the namefags or me specifically? Sorry I'm retarded.

Fucking this. Kenji you annoy me so much, and it's really sad to go into a thread and seeing everyone clam up as soon as you hop in

I'm talking to the name-fags. Anons are anons, if they contribute then sure I don't care grab a trip, but if you don't then I mean why even bother with it?
I'm so happy someone else said it. I feel so weird talking to him... he's like on auto-pilot and misses everything

We're all on the same page here. I think forced anonymity needs to come back to Veeky Forums.

>I don't get why you think we care enough to remember who you are when you're just other user posters.
Habit, been like this for a long time. Also narcissism.

I disagree with that too though. Some trips move the board along well. I just get bothered by people thinking I waste energy to remember who they are if they don't do anything. The poland and zoolander guys manage pretty well though, so maybe.

It's a moot point anyway. Soon enough Jappy Jew will require a monthly payment for a tripcode.

>tripcode functionality only available with a Veeky Forums pass
>eventually there will be a posting quota
>soon Veeky Forums pass users will be able to vote on non-pass posts
>the vote system will autohide downvoted posts and autosage downvoted threads
>Veeky Forums finally becomes the profitable website Mootles wished to have

You have the results of that disaster anywhere?

Moot knew who he was selling out to. He knowingly betrayed us.

I'm sure someone has an image saved.
I thought Hanako won but, I'm not sure anymore.

That was some fucking bubble, too.
Goddamn. Way to kill the wonder that the writers were bringing. It's really too bad.

>I'm so happy someone else said it
We've been saying it for a while.

I'd like to go on the record that I'm only as recognisable as you make me.

Shizune won.
I went over those images recently but I have no idea what folder they're in. Shizune definitely won, though. Some people claimed rigging, but eh, that's polls for ya.

>Shizune definitely won, though.
Indeed. It reminds me of when Brazil defeated Germany 7-1. Solid victory.

Oh yeah that's right.
Early rounds you could vote as much as you want if you deleted cookies, but they fixed it after the quarter-finals.

I see. That Rin looks toasted by the way

Jesus fuck either it was truly rigged or people really had shit tastes back in the day.

I really like the idea of Leaf and Pandora. I normally hate OCs but these two have some depth and fill new tropes.

pastebin.com/K8EZKLER

I agree. Their writefag will come someday.

I heard so many stories about those two, mainly that both OCs were basically their respective authors with balls chopped off

That's true to a point. The characters get their disabilities from what the authors had, but I think that's where the similarities end. No one actually knows anything about the authors so Pandora and Leaf were made from the ground up.

Thread is kill.
Well relatively.
Burn that midnight oil, or regular oil you Euros.

I heard that they were basically those guys disguising themselves as crippled girls. Never been there, never seen them, no idea if it's true, just repeating the rumour.

Wot

Just slow.
youtube.com/watch?v=gkLvpt9Z3fA

The threads are quite active right now. What are you talking about?

This is more than the usual activity we get at this hour though

Sorry, just ignore me.

Which katawa do you think was/is the first to own a sex toy?

Don't worry about it, man! It's nice that you have some concern! We could use more of that here.

Akira. If only because she has a 5(?) year head start on the others.

Emi or Mish probably, though Akira could have bought one for Lilly to be cheeky.

Except she isn't katawa.

>>My lord a ronin or two are here seeking employment
>check thier stats
>they are all shit
>katawa clan only attracts losers

Is this game trying to imply something about fans of katawas?

Emi is out of the question, she's cute and social enough to get a one night stand if she wants
Rin is too oblivious probably, or just can't be bothered
Lilly... Maybe if Akira played a prank on her and bought her one
Shizune would rather get off raping or torturing someone, you know, the usual Shizune stuff
Which leaves us with two options

Hanako would be a likely pick. She'd obviously order it online instead of going to a sex shop herself. Why would you ask? Because she finds herself too unattractive to have a boyfriend but still wants to get some d
Misha... Would either have a double-sided dildo she bought on a whim for herself and Shizune or have none at all because at the time we know her she's not into guys. That might have changed after Hisao diddled her doodle obviously, and she could've bought something to have fun with when she feels she misses some penetration

And how do you think they went about getting it?
What did they get?

>to get a one night stand if she wants
That's pretty shitty reasoning, senpai.
>Rin is too oblivious probably, or just can't be bothered
Right, that's why you walk in on her mastubating. I'd like to believe that later in her life she has a wall-mounted niggermaster 9000 that she doesn't even try to hide. she also has to clean it with her mouth.

Everything else has been noted.

>pretty shitty reasoning
How should I put it... When she's with Hisao they fuck all the time, so she has some needs obviously. I wouldn't say she's slutty or looks for casual sex, but she dragged Hisao to bed pretty quickly. I just think that if she REALLY wanted to get some fun she'd easily flirt someone into a one night stand with no strings attached instead of bothering with a plastic dong.
Or if it makes it better for you, maybe she'd rather have a real thing between her plasric legs
> that's why you walk in on her mastubating
Which is why I added 'or just can't be bothered'. I like your idea though. I might improve it a little bit but there are some technical difficulties to that.