pastebin.com/TqG2hd2D
pastebin.com/NxxYv1F0
pastebin.com/fVizcs9M
pastebin.com/AHDygQzK

WoW Token Price:
wowtoken.info

Last thread:

would you zug me

I hope trump wins the election, shame i'll be in bed by time they announce who's won though

>he plays a class because it performs well but isnt as fun as he would like

>tfw to smart to play fun classes

>not being able to kill things
>fun

>tfw you play feral
>tfw it has been and still is the hardest spec and tallest skill ceiling since wotlk launched

a simpler time...

Alright /wowg/, how many characters do you have gathering artifact knowledge so you can play them in 3 months

Meme hunter would like a word.

4 (four) characters

2 and one I have no plans of playing past legion

one and i've run out of resources on him

I got 5 classes i pvp on, so i'm collecting AK on 5

Senpai, legion is the final expansion.

>trying to get transmog from the wod caches is still impossible due to the amount of necklaces and rings in the raids

There will be expansions as long as WoW is capable of making money.

Its still the largest MMO out there.

YOU GOT NOTHING ON THE PVP XMOG BULLSHIT

RELICS FOR DAAAAAAYS

Naw, they're going to keep adding big updates to legion, but Legion is the final one.

>look mom, i posted it again

They already said they are working on an expansion

at least you can get more than one necklace a week. dont even get me started on dragon soul LFR gear

First for warden towers

Instant clones, refreshable slow, incredible bleed damage that really doesn't require any synergy/work on your part. Yes it's really hard

the pose in the strike of the windlord animation is so jojo

Is this post from 5 years ago

had 4, switched over to alliance and am focusing on just one character now

AK isn't even that big of a deal, farming OR and WQ's on multiple characters is a pain in the hopes that the classes get buffed / actually become interesting to play in the future

>tfw I wasted a boost on an arms warrior

>AK isn't even that big of a deal

What did he possibly mean by this

New guy again. First character. Did I do good?

will this get me banned?

>tfw guild still hasnt started on mythic because raid leader is scared of it and we don't have 20 people that consistenly show up
suffering

I've had a female human mage named VaJaina running around for 2 months.

Is this post from 10 years ago

>since wotlk launched

They were only viable for the best CC in the game and now they're viable for being so goddamn easy, it's literally on par with monkoloids.

Learning Feral
Am I supposed to use Ferocious Bite ever after getting Savage Roar?
I know I should in Execute range because it refreshes Rip, but I mean outside of that

>playing on area 52

How are Mistweavers holding up in mythic onwards? I'm gonna start a healer.

I just started a month ago and lord have mercy I can't decide what I want to stick with. Too much to try and experience and people aren't kidding when they say legion's alt unfriendly.

I was making fun of you for not realizing that feral hasn't had instant clone for a long ass time dumb ass

Besides that time blizz made sub rogues the hardest spec in the game?

Seriously you had to be a korean tarantula to do anything and manage timing on debuffs and SD all the time

Truly the most autism spec of its time, Subs easy as fuck now though

have you ever been interested in cosplaying as a warcraft character?

I'd love to do a shadopan monk cosplay, I'm already as chubby as a pandaren lol.

Pic. related, not me but I like the style.

Have you seen legion pruning?
If you cant hit 2200 as any class or all classes in the current state of the game you havent been playing wow long or you're inept.

Link character, you're probably some 2200 baby who's running FotM shit and thinks he's good

All the healers are capable of healing all the content. They're probably the most balanced part of this expansion.

They all have weaknesses and strengths obviously, but you can heal M+ with a Mistweaver, sure.

Making fun of someone should be funny, which it wasn't, go back to your cave faggot.

>implying you're above 1700 fucking challenger scrub

You're a moron talking shit about a spec you don't know anything about lol

i wish i had the material for an actual tier 8 death knight set. i'd wear that shit to every convention

>get attacked by windwalker in wpvp
>they use touch of karma
>you lose
>literally nothing you can do
These fucking degenerates should be lynched.
Yes I'm mad.

have you considered, running away?
ww probably best 1v1 class either way. Dunno about wpvp but wargames atleast.

>WAR GAMES

>O..o-okay dragonslayer

not even him but
>running away from a monk

What class were you

>implying thats not what I do every fucking time
>implying it works
>implying they wont just stun me and kill me

posting the best ever in this bitch

Was that you in the Dalaran sewers just now?

Lol

Enhancement
No

The only good part of it was C'thun though.

Oh just spam heal yourself and you'll eventually win if he doesn't outdamage it lol

Hex the karma though, you should have forced trinket by the time he uses it

My guild literally
>army girl playing blood dk, shouting and swearing and telling us what would she do to us if we were "in her unit"
>druid who refuses to raid if out of weed
>lock with screeching voice crying he'd rather pug mythic en whilst consistently falling mechanics
>2 mages who won't stfu about their dps, falling mechanics due to saving blink until the last moment to get an extra gcd on the boss
>shaman without a hand
>s priest with top ilvl doing dogshit dps unless we hit execute and he gets to kill himself

Mythic EN is going well, 30 wipes on Nynthendra and counting

pugging ossirian was fun

Which server is the best for making friends?

my server

please be my friend

>spam heal
>out of mana and I'm at 50% health
>try and hex
>get interrupted and have 30% health
>he's at 100% and finally karma is over but I have no mana and astral shift is down so I can maybe get in a few stormstrikes before I die
Plus I cant even use counterstrike totem until karma is down or he'll just fuck me so hard my game crashes and by the time karma is over I've most likely already lost.

what class do i roll to stomp bgs, wpvp and farm prestige

my warrior doesnt work for me

only 5 of those are yours.

My GPU just died and I need some cheap as shit card to substitute for it while its getting repaired under warranty.

Would a Nvidia GT 710 be able to run WoW on low graphics but with decent fps?

That's not true, Ban isn't mine either

wow is mostly limited by your CPU

a good CPU and any video card will run the game fine, but don't expect to run all the eye candy

post cuties

You spam heal using maelstrom and hex really early so he wastes kick

Then you only have to go through 2 stuns a paralyze and kick being back up

/s

Good model never ever

Is there a way I would download the current worgen model in a blender friendly format?

I would actually put the time in fixing the damn things.

is ret fun? i used to hear a lot of complaints at the start of legion but apparently it's much better when you get artifact levels?

trying to decide between ret and enhance. enhance is a lot of fun but i don't know if i'd get bored of it because the rotation is pretty simple ..

>getting kicked
Fucking dragonslayers I swear

Cool. Prot Warrior is just boring after awhile. Havoc is fun, but there sure as shit isn't a DPS shortage these days.
Would you reccomend any addons aside from healbot? I have Tidyplates and Omen3 but not much else

Anyone here play Horde EU on Auchindoun/Jaedenar/Dunemaul? Been looking for realms to roll Horde with more or less balanced population, wondering if this cluster is any good.

Also, any expeirence with Deathwing/Karazhan/Lightning's Blade/Maelstrom?

I guess I'll try hexing early next time one of these kung-fu cocksuckers try to jump me but you do know that spamming healing surge drains your mana right?
If they don't take the hex bait at the start they get free uptime on me and I might end up wasting my hex giving me nothing to counter karma with though.
Most fights in world pvp dont last longer than 10 seconds in my experience and its mostly about who can blow up the other person first making karma fucking ridiculous.
Are you suggesting I try and bait an interrupt vs a melee as a melee in wpvp?

If someone wanted to heal or tank for the very first time, which spec would you suggest so that they don't get turned off from it being boring or whatever?

/s means /sarcasm btw, I don't think you're going to land a hex unless you land a cap totem on them

The easiest

Last time I checked Deathwing (as an ally player) it was pretty ded

Well, it's a casted cc spell so of course you have to juke to land it in pvp because even the most braindead mongo will mash the kick button when the castbar appears

what's the deal with the ulduar sky

Ayyy Milwaukee whats up

Maybe. But you're going to probably be sub 20 in raids or large scale pvp

Never mind then.
I'm talking about world pvp here, if I spend that long trying to juke out an interrupt I'll most likely be dead before I can capitalize on him not having his interrupt up

>tfw you die to odyn in halls of valor
Is there a worst feeling? I know its happened even to the best players at least once

I wiped on it in a +3 yesterday

I always juke once or twice but I play a warlock so my cc is spammable. I'd bait kicks with surges with at least one fake cast so that you can get hex->stun easily or whatever

i wiped on it a few times during the first week of mythic dungeons desu

although that was mostly due to retards not focusing and CCing the add

Frost DK or enh shaman?

I wont be able to hardcast healing surge under most circumstances due to it becoming insta cast at 20 maelstrom but next time I fight a monk I'm just gonna save stun into hex for karma and trinket for leg sweep.
Hopefully I'll be able to stay alive long enough to come back and burst him with bloodlust + doom winds when karma is down, but even then windwalker does a shit load of damage and if he starts to lose the fight he'll probably just run away.

rogue / druid and just stealth afk

get a 750 (doesn't even have to be the Ti model) I think the cheapest model is around 90-100 bucks and it can easily run the game at an acceptable framerate

>draenei
>cute
pick one and only one

1v1 PvP is a fucking joke anyway.

>I know its happened even to the best players at least once

Yeah no, You can pretend that people aren't born with talent and some have to work at it before they're good, but it's not true.

you don't think draenei are cute? how not?