Any pro streaming sombra gameplay?

sombra buffs when

Sombra is THE genji counter you were looking for

Here are five Sombra facts!:

1. Sombra is a hacker!
2. Sombra is cute!
3. I love her!
4. Sombra!

Some people take pride in their gaming skills so to die unfairly or to someone beneath them makes them upset.

Or they're just mentally stunted children.

I was gonna post the source for OP image...but doesn't look like anyone is interested...

Sombra OP as fuck. She's only countered by McCree, and with teamwork not even that matters.

>sombra
>countering anyone
right now even Mercy can take care of sombra, having better pistol accuracy, headshot reliability and damage

Sombra is only counter to healthpacks.

xth for best girl

>sombra's left eye

Post it if its not futa

>Sombra OP as fuck.
>killed by litterally everyone 1on1 due to her shit damage and huge spread

Good taste, friend

imgur.com/a/qu4Po

he's right....

>people think Sombra is not OP
>These people have only played her a little bit on the PTR
>Surrounded by people playing the other heroes they have hundreds of hours on.
>Blizz will buff Sombra to crippling OP in response to the cries
>Ana happens all over again

Lol no

She shreds tanks but struggles with everyone else unless her aim is 150% perfect.

>Hacking people not guaranteed to do anything if they've already used their abilities or use them while you're hacking them

Is the pharah webm poster Enumbre in disguise?

>top 1% accuracy McCree
>40% winrate
>feel like shit playing him
>lament every missed shot
>can't carry reliably

>top 15% accuracy Soldier
>70% winrate
>feel like an unstoppable train playing him
>shut down flankers more reliably than with McCree
>picking him ensures me an easy victory with four golds and a silver

What is happening here?

Is he still on vacation from OW?

accuracy is a garbage indicator for skill with a character

>What is happening here?
Some shitter is trying to jerk off to stats instead of getting good.

>has 160 dps for 3 seconds
>"her shit damage"

protip, you have to aim AT the enemy to hit them. Get the green dot and aim at the head. It's just like Reaper, if the center of your cursor isn't actually on their body, you do a fraction of the damage.

doubt it, enumbre could shit all over them.

Sombra has super overpowered kit negated by the fact that her main weapon is fucking useless. You can breeze around the map and keep yourself alive with healthpacks - but none of this matters when your gun cant shot past 10m, and below it your damage just consumed by armor or outhealed - while you lack any burst, since essentially cant do reliable headshots.

Harrass is all she can. Its very easy to beat Sombra - just shot back at her, on any character. And her retreating to healthpack doesnt matter, since you have own healers around too.

Tracer is infinitely more devastating than Sombra, since she has RELIABLE damage.

Still sombra will be used in comp just because of her ult.

Usually, yeah, but I figure aiming is their bread and butter, it should at least somewhat translate into performance.

Do people really expect to never be outplayed?

>Hacking people not guaranteed to do anything if they've already used their abilities or use them while you're hacking them

Honestly they need to make you unable to use abilities while you're in the process of being hacked.

The choices are:

- Hack isn't stopped by damage, only hard cc
- Hack blocks ability usage during the cast but is still cancelled by hitting Sombra
- Massively buff the speed it takes to hack someone

On another note holy shit fuck 1v1, it's so lame to just constantly go against people who refuse to do anything and camp in their corner because there is zero downside to it.

But what if it's actually Enumbre, collecting free (you)s?
They flick the same way...

>koreans unchalant about cheaters on the high ranks in the surefour stream and plays along
is that how they get their practice?

>She shreds tanks
When will this meme die? Which exact tanks does she "shred"?

Reinhard and D.VA? lol no because armor. Winston? He shreds her. Roadhog? He just laugths at her damage, even Mercy is more dangerous to him.

As it stands now Sombra is only good at finishing off enemies on low hp, by hiding waiting for someone to drop - and then tracking them through walls ambush with stealth.

She is not even good for picking supports, since Mercy can kill her 1on1, Zen headshot her into oblivion and Lucio just outrun and outheal. Lets not even start about Ana, since Ana - unlike Sombra, is actually OP.

how long does it usually take mods to ban someone?

IS SOMBRA OP???????????????????????????????????????

Being outplayed is quite a bit different than being killed by Roadhog, Mei, etc.

>lets make her OP xDDD
kys

Sombra's role is to melt tanks (previously only Reaper was viable for that) and hack people from behind, that's what invisibility is for.

Maybe in silver

>160 DPS
>reduced by any armor to laugthable values
>of which you miss 80% due to gigantic spread there is no means to control unlike Soldier
>very unrealiable headshots unlike tracer
Mercy does 100 DPS and unlike Sombra, can actually land her headshots.

jesus christ it must hurt being gold

she gets completely fucked by like 80% of the heroes
she's legit garbage, her only plus is her ult

She needs to deal more damage

>On another note holy shit fuck 1v1, it's so lame to just constantly go against people who refuse to do anything and camp in their corner because there is zero downside to it.

How about ye old power ups strewn across the map?

Armor
Damage boost
Speed boost

Sound good?

where is the Gremlin Sombra art?

who's butt would u like to have? in terms of possession and also to swap with your butt?

nigga what are you doing
>retreat back to health pack
why the fuck would you do that if you have a healer. Salt healthpacks so the enemy can't use them, but fucking stick with the team and shoot things, hopping from one target to the next with speed and teleport.

Her ult builds crazy fast.

I want to be a trans girl like sombra. Smart, confident, sexy.. But im a guy, with a 'perfect' relationship and a family that lives me and thinks I'm the perfect son/brother etc. I don't like my life and hate existing. What do? Other than obviously kill myself.

>bind greetings, voice line and shit to keys
>works for everyone but Zen

What the hell.

>Sombra
>killing a tank

When will you memelords learn?

Not him and I don't think she's OP or UP atm, but do you make sure to engage with a translocater placed every time? You HAVE to do that every single time.

They are part of the game, you can jerk off about your widow accuracy as much as you like because skill, but if you're getting frozen or hooked then you're doing something wrong

haha what the fuck

remember when people said that Sombra's weapon was a STRAIGHT UPGRADE to 76's assault rifle?

Is PTR live on PC?

When roughly is sombra going to drop?

>sombra is trans
where did this retarded meme originate from?

she's already on ptr, check bnet

yes
season 3, probably

Soldier got buffed on PTR so he does great damage atm, though with higher spread - but you still can control it. But he is actually great against tanks atm and overall his damage feels about right - his problem is small clip, so unless you actually land most of his shots - you waste too much time reloading.

kys

Oh, I thought she was. Nevermind that part then. I still want to be an attractive woman though. Idk wtf to do

I would be disappointed if that was Enumbre. That's such a mediocre Pharah- like a Pharah that just discovered direct hits are possible without just being lucky. Enumbre's Pharah is ranked higher than mine, and my Pharah is a lot deadlier and more consistent than that Pharah in those webms. I've never seen Enumbre's Pharah (and he's a fag and should die in a fire) but it would have to be better than that.

>Trans
>Origin shows her as a little girl

HURR

DURR
Your aim must be atrociously bad, she eats all the tanks alive armor or not.
>D.va
>Armor mattering with that huge critbox

They're all so big they take every single round and the damage adds up quick, and I kill Roadhogs all the time easily since I just wait for them to hook then hack their heal and shred them, you can easily dance between his shotgun ranges and even get headshots

build a time machine and go 100 years into the future when full sex changes are actually possible.

I think she will go live next tuesday when the oni skin releases.

>>very unrealiable headshots unlike tracer
no. you must be doing something wrong. All I hear is the dink-dink-dink-dink headshot sound and people melt.

>They're all so big they take every single round and the damage adds up quick, and I kill Roadhogs all the time easily since I just wait for them to hook then hack their heal and shred them, you can easily dance between his shotgun ranges and even get headshots
ITT: shitposter that actually never played Sombra

>people from silver leagues actually post here
Really makes you think.

>november

>Watch Mendo
>UGGGHHH FUCK I DIDN'T GET SOMBRA I JUST WANNA LEAVE THIS COMPETITIVE GAME NOOOOOBS IM BETTER THAN YOU I PLAY FOR CLOUD 9

>Watch Surefour
>Chill as fuck, laidback as fuck, friendly as fuck

These two players are on the same team.

You really gotta work on your aim man...

Cheers, a quick Google search showed clickbait shit

>other than kms

Pls

there can be only one gremlin and D.va has filled that place already

Cutest and best pairing

Yeah, aim at the upper chest/neck and spray. Mercy will die long before getting Sombra even close to low.

You're pretty full of yourself there, user

He's right though. Her "cone" of fire fits the tank bodies perfectly so they soak up every shot.

Do you know what range to be shooting at from? She's not 76 ranged like people were saying from Blizzcon

meme harder, do you even play the game or just here to shitpost in generals?

ok you do that
then what
You're a worse tracer, going in and doing absolutely nothing because everyone counters you
You have no fucking damage, hack takes forever and gets cancelled by everything, stealth is super watered down and everyone can see you because there's tons of cramped spaces, your hitbox is gigantic

sombra is literally a walking ult and even then she cant do shit with it

>Headshotting Widows and Hanzos as Mei

Nah Mendo is also chill.

>despairbutthendespair.jpg

Oh, okay..

Stop posting your shit-tier ship, everyone knows that it will be Lucio that will be revealed to be gay!

You don't have the appropriate skills to judge the character, user.

Good god you can really see the shitters in 3v3.

>people who refuse to stick together because muh epic flanker plays
>people who just flat out can't aim for shit and can't kill anything
>people who pick a healer and don't bother to actually heal

I'm honestly speechless, what're these shitters doing on the PTR?

hot aussie boi

He's a whiny baby.

sombra's hack is too long and ridiculously OP when hacking health crates

From what I saw he's the most childish streamer playing Overwatch. Constant reddit memes and thinking he's as good as Surefour.

Can you use le epic Rein Mercy Bastion strat to win at 3v3?

>can't aim and is shit
>get called out
>u-ur just memeing
LMAOing at your life, loser. Go back to sub 1500 Bastion meta.

I would LOVE for Soldier to get reloading while sprinting. It would make him feel so much better.

>headshotting widows and hanzos as soldier while they're trying to snipe you

wew lad PTR soldier is fun. I really look forward to his buff making it to live.

For the sixth time in a row, show someone that does, someone that's completely dominating games and not just being kinda there with some random ok moments.

Every time I ask everyone backs down, because she's fucking terrible and she brings nothing to the table that can't be done better by others.

Show me your win rate and time played
Fucking prove me wrong

>shit-tier ship
How can it be shit if it's canon?

Why is the 1v1 game mode so shit?

why cant we put in out top 5 choices and then have it randomise on those I don't want another shit sym v sym or torb v torb shitshow

I couldn't care two shits about a new hero coming out, is this normal?

First this happened when Ana came out and now it's the same with Sombra. And it isn't really even about "being pissed about dat arg". None of it even registers. I play Overwatch mostly on burst of two weeks every now and then, and i don't seem to even factor new heroes into it.

It just seems that a new hero coming out would understandably cause you to be interested about the game, but it doesn't. I've actually slowly become more interested in playing Heroes Of The Storm again. Slowly the content on that side is stacking up, or maybe it's just nostalgia.

You have to realize that Mendo is 16 years old. He's a kid and it's not really weird that he'd be cringy, toxic, memey whatever. Just a part of what kids do these days I guess.

>I've actually slowly become more interested in playing Heroes Of The Storm again
Blizzard? Is that you?

How much of a difference does a gaming mouse make to skill level? Compared to a mouse with a left click, right click and wheel.