/vag/ - Vanilla WoW General

Non-shitpost OP Edition.

Vanilla World of Warcraft private server thread.

>What server do I play???

Everyone is waiting until "Nost 2.0" is released by Valkyrie (Elysium). Release date unknown. Speculated to be anywhere near the end of November/early December.

>What faction?

Depends on which namefag is shilling in the OP. Address your favourite cancerous namefag personally to find out which clique you should latch onto. If you aren't autistic enough to still attempt to play with Veeky Forums guilds just play whatever faction you want.

As of right now the two guilds seem to be (alliance) and (horde)

tags: nosg krog wpsg elyg world of warcraft

Previous thread

NO bullying priests.
NO bullying druids.
NO bullying shamans.
NO bullying paladins.
And NO bullying traps.

Have a nice stay.

What if I'm a trap that likes to be bullied? The whole humiliation thing turns me on. :3c

migrate to this thread lads, it has all the useful info in it:

die

>shilling the alliance guild in OP
Fuck off.

this OP also mentions the alliance guild. whats the problem?

Is paladin tanking a meme?

>useful information
>completely wrong gear lists, kronos websites, broken addons, kronos DB

you could have at least looked in the archive for the nost 1.4 OPs

that one doesnt include the horde guild and has completely wrong info as i mentioned above

paladin tanking is pretty much a meme since they don't get RIGHTEOUS FURY in vanilla

>We've decided on horde, some of us are rolling on alliance under the name though.

its literally in there dumb fuck, the guild name hasnt been decided yet. also ur thread doesnt even have any info kek

Because there is no need? Posting Kronos links is completely pointless, no one can use that info since its all incorrect

Are you a /wpsg/ kid or something?

Its not a meme for 5 mans infact they make great 5 man tanks, but in raids they are a meme 100%

It's not the lack of righteous fury that's their problem.
It's the 0 taunts and shitty mana regen problem.

Pretty much the only boss they can tank is Patchwerk

Let's use the other thread. It has a better OP with more info about client, addons, database

Offtank.

Cant pallies tank some bosses in MC like the dog bosses and baron?

he's also a frogposter and tolerates traps and other undesirables

Fuck off, anoka.

>database

Wrong DB, worthless

>addons

Links dont work

>client

Link doesn't work either

seems to fail to mention the horde guild as well so im posting here

Having a holy/prot pala which heals most of the time but tanks imps or dogs right after is good. In BWL, you need a lot of CC so AoE tanking doesn't work.

holy shit that other OP is so fucking desperate kek

Time to roll boys!

rollan

Should have made one that decides your fraction as well.

Orc warrior PLEASE

Stop obsessing with me, thanks

>fraction

Faction*
And this one does, since races are faction based.

rollin for orc warlock

>Tauren Shaman

reee not even close

please end my suffering

it decides your race so it does decide your faction

rolling

Fuck off to your failed thread and stay there.

>he thinks im threatened by some anonymous shitter

Anoka btfo

why god why

F

rolling with my gnomies

>gnome rogue

fucking kek, unless thats what you wanted

now that I am going to be a heal slut how many people will carry me through dungeons and quests?

If we went alliance - I'd play it.

Why not Human rogue? Isn't human bis for rogues?

Gnome is better for pvp.

>tfw Nihilum players kept mocking me when i stayed on k1 when k2 released
>tfw nost2 announced and Nihilum instantly drops dead

Justice after all, am i right K1 bruddas?

Realest niggers stayed on retail all along, skipping all the failed private servers.

Than Human? Doesn't really outweigh the weapon skill to be honest, especially since PvE is what you will spend a lot of time in

>nost coming back

nice

who rolling on the fresh pvp server here?

Pretty much everyone.

Can't wait to play on a server with admins who:

- took money from Chinese gold farmers/account sellers
- appointed a special Chinese ambassador GM to communicate with Chinese companies
- endorsed wintrading and fixing PvP in BGs
- unbanned obvious already banned wintraders en masse when the money came through
- didn't give a shit that in BGs, there was 90% Chinese rankers who refused to speak English and only talked to each other
- didn't give a shit that 70% of the world population had "xiao" in their name and just farmed and exploited shit instead of playing like normal people
- banned everyone who complained about this for "racism" and censored the forums by watching them 24/7 for a post that disagrees with the party line (hi Pottu, are you here too?)

Pottu is already censoring the Elysium forums, try asking anything about how they'll solve the Chinese question there and see what happens.

Pic related, does no one really remember this?

Which faction is Ogtucker and Finalflash going to be playing on I want to know which one to play opposite of so I don't have to deal with their autism

literally everyone

I have FF in my discord friendlist, i'm pretty sure hes rolling female orc lock, not sure about tucker though.

Friendly reminder that I'm the ONLY real fury warrior who will take all gear

We plan to continue raid logging on K2 while playing on Nost.

Just wait for Netherwing in 2 months

Redditors and people who lie about having played on Nost.
All the hardcore vets are resuming our characters and start raiding immediately.

No one, what's the point of a fresh server if it's "nost coming back"? Nothing's coming back then, might as well stay on Kronos.

I can't read moonrunes but the fact that they're speaking chinese is proof enough for me, what's Blizzard's number? I'm gonna rat these douches.

>didn't give a shit that 70% of the world population had "xiao" in their name and just farmed and exploited shit instead of playing like normal people
>like normal people
>normal people
There is your problem you are considering that they are human to begin with.

However i will be making a rogue called Xiaokiller

>we

mocky...

you can leave whenever you want lol. the whole private server community is gonna play elysium and we're gonna have a great time just like on nost when pottu was there and when we had bugs. we just dont care about that.

And?
Combat dagger is still better than swords.

>it decides your race so it does decide your faction
And this one does, since races are faction based.

Are you retarded?
Faction and gender are determined by time of the post, not by the rolls

Look at the picture again.

and make it fully roll based!

lmao like 20 people are going to show up on saturday
whats the point of raiding on kronos still

they are both horde

so alliance

>not making a chink punisher rogue and hunting this dogeating scum down all day

BabbyMeathull, pls go.

>Figuratively everyone is rerolling

It's the "brand" of nostalrius that interests people.
Everyone is assuming that this new server will become overcrowded like the old one which they see as a positive thing.

>assuming i'm babymetal

>still wasting time trying to get in to the guild and ultimately get loot when the clique has already long been established

I will join in with this and make a warrior named Xiaoslayer

>tfw to smart to play vanilla again

I just want them to 100% confirm fresh is coming way after old PvP/PvE so I can lose all my hype and move on.

don't do that, for i will be killing anyone with xiao in their name

ORC WARRIOR

Will you guys go horde or alliance? I'll roll the oposite, call myself xiaosaver and will defend any xiao being attacked by you.

because it is a positive thing. i want to fit as many gangsters on my screen as possible and then fight.

>to smart

Rollerino

Really gives me Arcane Intellect Rank 3.

Actual OP here.

I didn't care about thread wars or whatever the fuck. Someone should add information links to the next one, you're correct. But some of those links are also dead or lead to Kronos.

If I'm still around for the next OP I'll filter through the dead links and make new ones to the appropriate site.

Also I don't like saying "we" are going any faction while there is still a month left until the server launches. Doesn't sit well with me knowing some namefags get to decide a few hours after the announcement that everyone who wants to play with Veeky Forums is going to whatever faction they fancy this time round'.

yea??

>tfw to intelligent too not understand memes

>making the meme to obvious

are u questioning my inteligence lad?

>Everyone is assuming that this new server will become overcrowded like the old one which they see as a positive thing.
So why aren't they just rolling on the old one?

Reminder that the lead class developer plays WoW with a fucking drawing tablet and not a mouse.

You know those retared 13 year old casuals who would cry on the forums about the game being too hard back in the day? Yeah, they are running the WoW development team now.

>are
>u
>inteligence

Are druids good healers in vanilla? I remember pressing my innervate button but not much else.

I want to be a nightelf healslut

because the old one is guaranteed to die out eventually. most people (regardless if they had a character on nost) will want to start fresh, and guess where all the new players will go? you need a constant stream of new players if you dont want a server to die.

Can i just be a solo player at end game and join in some raids when ever people need a 40th dps who just wants to be there for the experience?

>over
>your
>head

Priests are the only real healsuts. RShams, Hpallies, and druids are for normie posers.

they are decent and very needed in raids

You can do pugs and grind pvp solo, sure.

>>because the old one is guaranteed to die out eventually
Then why did they make a new one instead of just returning the old one.

>mfw there are people in this thread who think the old PvP chink-infested server with a feubar economy will not be literally dead

You're stuck with me forever

>tfw ur not smart enough to realise my meta bait

because most people want to start over all together, its less fun if there are already some T2 geared ballers raiding AQ.

>tfw two intelligence for u to miss my counter bait