>DC
>AF

Tier 3 ( Trashcan )
>OG
>Kaipi

Tier 4 ( Dumpster )
>Liquid
>CoL

is Crystal "Maiden" the most horrible title given to someone in dota land?
this "Maiden" doesnt look like a maiden to me , hell Lina the Slayer is more of a maiden compared to this slut.

FIRST BLOOD

>eg
>tier1
>eg
>tier 1
nice meme

>the game is going full clown party with stupid decision making on both teams that is making the game go on way too long

>then the biggest idiot on your team decides to buy a rapier

>trying to find supports I like
>oh, this crystal maiden looks cool and simple
>neat shes actually pretty fun
>im running slower than everyone and constantly get ganked
>huh? didnt i buy boots?
>i check her stats on the wiki
>mfw the movement speed

man what the FUCK?

why?

>no Great Ape hero
um, dotards???

Have you tried running around large distances fast for an hour after taking like 10 cocks in the ass per day?

Because 3 second root every 6 seconds, with infinite mana to support it. Now buy tranquil boots and a wind lace, and later get a Blink Dagger (or force staff) and enjoy rooting the fuck out of every single enemy hero all the time.

New Money Generating Hero :

Gunil , The Gunlord

Range , Agility

Skill 1 : Venn Grenades
Throws out 3 grenades that has radius shape similar to venn diagram.
The indicator also uses venn diagram

Radius per grenade : 175
Hero Damage per grenade : 40/80/120/160
Creep damage per grenade : 90/180/270/360
Grenade missile speed : 3200
Explosion delay : 0.77

Cooldown : 8

Skill 2 : Somersault
Rolls on the targeted area, first attack deals multiplied damage.

Damage multiplier : 155%
Roll range : 600

Cooldown : 16/12/8/4

Skill 3 : Medic Bullet
Shoots an odd bullet that travels instant in a line and heals any first unit it hits.
Can be used on self.

Heal rate : 150/200/250/300
Travel range : 1100

Cooldown : 10/9/8/7

Skill 4 : Runed Knife
Gunil equips his knife that causes his range to become 150.
Successfully attacking an enemy will slow it down as well as weakening it.

Damage bonus : 80/120/160
Slow : 80%/90%/100%
Damage reduction : 40%/45%/50%
Duration : 5.5
Number of attacks : 1

Cooldown : 40/35/30

as a matter of fact i have

>trying to splitpush your team into victory
>they just randomly fight in our jungle for no reason and die
>lose

an all time classic

what an horrible start for a new thread tbqh

so i have to buy like 3 items just to keep up with other heroes lol

>tranquil boots
>wind lace
>still complaining about movement speed

how's the trench

>make a smurf
>get out played because you're shit.
>abandon
HAHAHAHA EPIC.

name two teams better than EG

you're supposed to make up for it with early smoke ganks and jungling for levels with tranqs + windlace later on

faceless, og... wait hell even np

>havent played in 3 months
Who should I play? I normally go offlane

if np is better than eg then why do they consistently lose to them

slardar or void

For a gunlord he doesn't use guns often

>all these snipers in front page games
>snipers in my games
>farms and pushes from stupid safe ranges

Are we entering a new era of HOHO HAHA albeit almost too slow to notice?

>OG better than EG when they lose to fucking slavs
>faceless better than EG when they only faced literal whos from monkey land
the only good team is Wings and EG

>hurricane pike and mjlionir
>sit behind t4 and defend base
>drags games out to 1hour minimum
>literally impossible to push unless you dive as 5 to get sniper
really great hero icefag thanks man

You said the exact same thing a year ago and then EG flopped 3 majors in a row, not gonna trick me this time

Why does every hero in this game buy blink dagger?

If it's this strong why don't they nerf it?

because it's fun

its 2250 gold to travel a short distance every 15 seconds. and getting hits cancels it. gives you zero stats or damage. how is that broken? its also a really fun item so a lot of people get it.

>start a game
>some guy abandons during picks
>start another game
>dc as you enter the game
>poor network conditions detected
>start another game
>one guy DCs during picks and never reconnects

can i just play a fucking match of dota 2? this game is so SHIT

how is 3rd place a flop? the only flop they got is Manila Major.

the low prio changes fucked everything

>no thiqq elf maid hero

hello? dotards? toc-toc ...someone there? hello?

buy the fucking battle pass idiot

how the fuck does the battle pass change anything you fucking mong

Ok but lot's of items are fun and not bought 99% of the time. Clearly the issue is within what the item allows you to do. You get free mobility to engage or disengage. Getting hit only disables it for 3 seconds..wow, 3 whole seconds. and the cooldown is 12 seconds only.

It doesn't have to give stats when it gives so much mobility and versatility. That's like a free flash in LoL no wonder everyone buys it.

>That's like a free flash in LoL no wonder everyone buys it.

DID YOU SAY FREE....?

>lots of items are fun
not nearly as fun as blink dagger

give valve money to fix this

3 seconds is an eternity in a team fight
i mean am has a blink at lvl 1. is that broken to you?

just buy it goy. you like hats dont you?

No because it costs mana

just rinse out your colon and go lesh. he's shit but so is your bracket, and he's fun and literally sanic speed. without boots he is just under what cm is with boots. Max stun. dubbya works on buildings

>average loltard posts on d2g
it's time to go back user

it's the 3rd most popular item in the game with a 55% winrate

These are facts, dotard. The item is clearly not balanced.

>the winning team has more money to purchase an item that is viable on pretty much every hero

WEW

please just stop posting

make a thread about it on reddit faggot we've already been over this shit countless times

and aghs is right behind that with a 60% win rate. whats your point? its allmost like the winning team buys better items and wins the game huh.

>channel your anger by ringing a bell every time you get upset

Why is CLQ the most funniest shit on the Dota youtube scene?

opendota.com/players/98605951/wordcloud

everyone post word clouds.

I will need another 50 games of saying positive things to change my cloud from being cancer.

>Singsing live 20 minutes ago
>adelaide didn't warn us

wtf

I posted so much Zai earlier that i dreamt of him

I'm more surprised by the average mmr than the wordcloud.
Can we even change it? I have tons of racist shit on mine that i would like gone

this game would be garbage without blink

Remember to vote today my fellow Americans.

Clearly you're missing the point here. It's not just about the winning team buying it, pretty much everyone is buying it. There are only like 10 heroes I see on dotabuff that don't buy the item.

I don't even know why you're comparing it to Aghs as Aghs is unique for every hero, blink dagger provides the same benefits.

Clearly the item is busted it's so blatant.

as a yuro I am so fucking hype for today holy shit. it's like I felt waking up on the day of a world cup final as a kid

why would you want it gone?

it's integral for the game to be fun that any hero can get that boost to mobility and become that unpredictable. this is 99% bait but I want you to elaborate on why this bothers you? and no politician answering the question he wanted for his baitline, why are you really bothered by blink as an item? no one who plays dota is bothered by blink

How many hours left? 20 or so?

I try to slow down on racist insults, i don't want to lose my steam account worth 4k

Blink is OP desu. Needs a mana cost.

well whats your suggestion? how would you "balance" blink?
i believe we will know the result by midnight tonight. just trying to pass the time is killing me

best counter to blink is another blink

You can play some Dota to pass time

fuck right off

No, that's retarded and hence why it was removed. Blink is an item that needs to be equally accessible to all heroes, restricting it for heroes with small mana pools is awful.

where were you when you realized zai is the best dota player ever?

>TP scrolls
>44% win rate

WHAT

I don't think he is the best dota player
The one thing he's best at is being best girl though

watching Secret lose to VP in TI5. he was a beast, he was superhuman on his Dark Seer

I'm bothered by the item because of how free it is in terms of what it allows heroes to get away with due to minimal cons. Things I see like Blink Slardar stun or Blink just 'x' initiate in general every 12 seconds or an enemy escaping with barely any health just because you couldn't quite get to them in 3 seconds. It changes the way the game is played in a bad way because it removes an aspect of counter-play that came from knowing when an enemy couldn't escape or didn't have enough mana, or knowing that some heroes wouldn't be able to initiate on you as easily.
The game also punishes you for not buying blink even if your hero doesn't specifically need it, you still feel forced to because everyone else does.

Back when I played dota a lot more regularly years ago blink was a lot less common and seemed more balanced, limited to heroes who really needed it like Sand King and Axe. Even looking at the balance history of the item it looks like it was just repeatedly buffed and now it's been getting some slight nerfs/adjustments.

I mean clearly the item is too useful and doesn't come with a large enough risk. I don't know why everyone here defends it. It's irrelevant if it makes the game 'fun', because it clearly hurts the balance of the game to be revolved around one item so heavily.

the winning team has red boots

>teams that don't use them and have them sitting in the inventory lose

WOW

>red boots

Sorry. Bots of travels

but it offers a mechanic that pretty much nothing else could. Manacost seems wrong to me. I like that it lets you slip away and that you have to have cancelling blink in mind. It's still 2,250 gold spent on an item that only gives positioning- many, many heroes could not go away with getting an early blink due to the gold cost stifling their development and ruining their effect on the game. Yeah Leshrac can get blink to get away ez but that's the last thing he'll do that game.

I agree you have some points, like it's bizarre that an axe game is literally only built around when he gets his blink, and lion is no longer viable because his blink buildup is too slow for this meta- but I think it's perfectly fine.

tp shoe.

What if boots of travel 2 could be combined with blink to form teleportation boots with a 7 second cool down blink?

>2 actives on one item
why didn't i thinked of this befoer
t. ice fregg

I'm a genius :D

xbox in na'vi again, safe to say they're back to tier 1.

Anyone else triggered that Valve listens to reddit to implement stuff into the game?

Not because its leddit but the fact that a SMALL PORTION OF THE USERBASE post on that shithole and Valve just listens to them, Why does dev.dota even exist if all they do is copy what's said on the front page of dota reddit.

I'm surprised pros/personalities aren't complaining about this because this isn't how you run a fucking game just fixing/putting in stuff anything you see with the most upvotes.

It's really fucking annoying.

xbox is garbage tier. The only hero he can play is gyrocopter

I just had this LC in my game.
My 41 minute game.
We won.

I'd be happy with them increasing the on-hit cooldown to 5-6 seconds. and base cooldown of Blink to 20 seconds.

Makes it so people can't initiate as frequently, and also makes it less of a get out of jail free card when running away.

>if you cast it outside of blink range it casts tp and puts the item on TP length cooldown
the throws we'd see with this.

>HVOST back to Navi.
Holy fuck YES.

Easily one of the most entertaining players to exist.

Xbox did nothing right.

Post your best xbocts

All the devs are redditors and spend more time on reddit than actually doing their job.
This is how valve has aleays operated. "Just b urself" is the work ethic around there.

he was bad even before break, right now he is probably at 4k shitters level

>Xbox back
>pokemon moon cia leaked
>America about to destroy itself

>tfw Burgerlards are literally, actually and genuinely gonna have a jail-proof criminal from an aristocratic political family as their ruler

What does it mean when you spend a lot of time talking and sitting alone with a girl in college and have deep conversations with her about anime and shiet but she greets everyone with a hug except you and doesn't really respond to your texts?

what the fuck is wrong with you