/drg/ Danganronpa General - Best Friends Edition

Last thread hit image limit. Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!

>DRV3 news pastebin - Updated!
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>/drg/ Poll and paste for VGL7
pastebin.com/caNFdzBH

>FAQ
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2017 on PSVita and PS4.
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR3 Anime Episodes (click to find episodes) (ALL EPISODES AVAILABLE)
Viewing order Future 1- Despair 1 - Future 2- Despair 2 ect
pastebin.com/9LWWxxXn

>DR3 Openings and Endings
pastebin.com/VZa1MtcE

>Interviews with Danganronpa Writer and Creator Kazutaka Kodaka
nichegamer.com/2015/03/danganronpa-interview-with-writer-and-creator-kazutaka-kodaka/
archive.today/4MSAe

>Killer Killer manga revealed to be Dangan Ronpa Gaiden: Killer Killer
mangafox.me/manga/killer_killer

>Downloads/Manga/Novels/Character Charts.
pastebin.com/FTft2Awp

>/drg/ Imgur Album
imgur.com/a/VoOP

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mVhJ2U1cVS0&list=PLAX8JHUJcFR2gh_WG3YJBITuO-tODVCcJ
youtube.com/watch?v=MwhgHz3Fm3o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MONACA~!

POST HOPE

Tanaka the Forbidden

Personality:

A genius able to tame any animal, who has even had success in breeding endangered species. There are also rumors that he can speak to animals. Four cute hamsters called the Four Gods of Destruction live in his scarf. Because his first name is taboo and sealed, it must never be spoken aloud.

Birthday: December 14th
Blood Type: B
Height: 182 cm
Weight: 74 kg
Bust: 93 cm
Dislikes: earthly life
CV: Sugita Tomokazu

Kodaka’s Comment

Though there were tons of parodies I wanted to have in the second game, there are many that never came to pass because of development and production constraints. During the anime we were able to show many more of those kinds of things. One was “____ the Forbidden”. As always, thinking of Tanaka’s lines was the hardest part. Also that scene where he and Nidai take a stand against the prep school students…the cosmos?!

Tokomaru happy ending!

Posting best girl, as per agreed upon with the contract between me and DRG

Souda Kazuichi

Personality:

Extremely skilled with machines, he’s always tinkering with engines. Despite his flashy appearance and insolent personality, he’s surpisingly timid. In his class full of oddballs, he often has to play the Straight Man. He carries a torch for Sonia, but his feelings are never reciprocated.

Birthday: June 29th
Blood Type: A
Height: 172 cm
Weight: 64
Bust: 86
Dislikes: sugar free foods
CV: Hosoya Yoshimasa

Kodaka’s Comment

Trading in his knit cap for a baseball one and changing the color of his jumpsuit may be subtle changes, but I like that his pink hair, sharp teeth, and brightly-colored jumpsuit remained the same. In the first half of Zetsubou-hen Souda mostly acted as a Straight Man, especially in comedic scenes, so I wanted to give him more to do. By the way, my favorite scene with him was in Zetsubou-hen episode 2, when everyone is engrossed in playing games, but Souda is eagerly talking about how great the monitor is by himself.

Sonia Nevermind

Personality:

An exchange student from the small European kingdom of Novoselic. She has the look of a real princess, to the point that while gazing upon her, you may unwittingly feel the urge to kneel. Because she has no friends her own age in her country, she is genuinely enjoying her school life at the academy. Because she is a fan of trendy Japanese dramas, at times her Japanese is a bit odd.

Birthday: October 13th
Height: 174 cm
Weight: 50 kg
Bust: 83 cm
Dislikes: umeboshi
CV: Arakawa Miho

Kodaka’s Comment

The most charming thing about Sonia is that she’s the same no matter when or where she appears. I wanted to import her ambiance from the game into the anime. I suppose one change from the game was the increase in the number of combo moments she has with Tanaka. I liked the scene when Yukizome returns to the 77th Class and you can see the two of them have a superb combo moment together, because I thought it was cute.

Miaya?

Hanamura Teruteru

Personality:

A chef whose passion for sex matches or perhaps even exceeds his passion for food. Because of his talent, he is of course in charge of the school cafeteria. He claims to hail from the urban Minato Ward, but at times he lets some phrases in a strange dialect slip out. He seems to be okay with anyone ranging from small girls to older ladies, though it seems like he is also down for men as well.

Birthday: September 2nd
Height: 133 cm
Weight: 69 kg
Bust: 88 cm
Dislikes: junkfood
CV: Fukuyama Jun

Kodaka’s Comment

Hanamura is a character who has more to do the more comedic a scene is. For instance, I loved when, as a result of his awakened lust, he takes the “Taylor Swift!” punch. In the game he had a few questionable aspects to him, but in the anime after he gets to know the others and some time passes…then, those unappealing sides of him don’t come out as much. By the way, for Zetsubou-hen Episode 2 I offered more explicit jokes, but as one would expect, we didn’t go overboard.

Junko as her crossdressing boy form Licorne or Lico-kun for short

Need more hope!

HOPE

>4mb of hope
Feels hope man!

Have some more!

We must keep our hope up for our little lost boy~
May he come back home to us safe.

I want Rantaro to molest Kaede. I want him to rape her in a graphic and horrifyingly brutal manner. Tying her up and torturing her by tearing her nipples off and stabbing her in the eye with a fork, and pouring scalding water down her naked body burning her, before he molests and fucks her, then reaches inside her cunt and tears out anything he can get his hands open while she screams, even getting into her stomach and pressing up so hard he rips through and splits her. Before he drills into her skull and lobotomizes her with hot water, then takes a buzzsaw and cuts her limbs off and scatters them, forcing the survivors to look for them in a twisted scavenger hunt to find her. She's still alive, but barely when found, and dies shortly thereafter. And you play through the chapter as Rantaro, seeking to make sure he isn't caught, and getting the end party executed.

Chisa is love chisa is life

>souda
top kek

Hope!

worst pairing

One of the best and cutest!

That's Ishimaru x Ikusaba

Worse pairing you say?

Cute cute!!

Chiaki-Chwaaaaaan~

Fark dat fatty!

You would

i like how this fan concept art for a game of dr0 gives Ryoko a mini Ahoge

>not loving the Weaboo X westaboo
>not loving the obvious tsundere pairing

Piano Baka ~

But Noodle, he isn't worth the time of day ...
Plus his cum would be pure liquid cheddar cheese, can you imagine

>tsundere pairing
Fuck that if it means she would warm up to Yamada. She should of cut class at HPA to go visit her boyfriend in the year above her, Gundam

That was a terrible thought...

Has anyone heard of the popular head canon that if DRIF continued they woulda erased junko's memories and in a hope boner Makato would insist that the despair twins (Junko now as Ryoko) joins FF I just wanna see this too see Mukuro and Takumi have a convo

your headcannon is not fact, plus they obviously have SOME sort of chemistry, and who say's she never stops ordering Yamada around anyway?

Ryoko is a treasure

What's terrible is
He probably recycles it ... if you know what I mean

I guess she could have her own male harem?
>Gundam
>Yamada
>Ishimaru
>Naegi
>H-Hinata?
Sorry, not male harem, more like Vampire butler staff

I wish we got her animated in Dr3 it woulda been fun to see the anime onlys reaction to her being junko

>Hinata
Why would she even pay attention to a reserve course student, even such a lewd one as him?

I mean besides the lewdness
>perfectly reasonable
>polite
>gambles with high stakes through the kamukura project, a turn on for her
>being a reserve student means his family is loaded, the big $$$
>social tabbo of dating said reserve student, a 'normy'
A suitable canidate for a marriage of convince at very least?
Let alone how much crazy sex they'd have, him wearing her fake drills and everything while doing it.

Oh naegi~
GET THE TEA!

REEEEE the killer killer spoilers arn't out yet i wanna see who the fake mukuro is

Delete this.

Fine, no more Naegi.
But you will take his place

>yurishit

Sorry, I forgot we're on /drg/ again.
Forgiveness pls?

Here have some Toko X Sayaka

Wonder what a Despair Celes would be like..,

Yes, I suppose I can forgive you if you post one(1) lewd Celes with no yurishit.

she's mind hack people through her gambling

>implying Kirigiri lets anyone near her Naegi without her permission

she let junko as lico near Yui and Yui's basically naegi but with a justice boner instead of hope then again kyoko was extremely jelly when Lico-kun told Yui to kiss him

Pffft, I'm a upstanding citizen of this thread, theres no way I'd have lewds of Celes ... I'm sure the spanking-anons have tons of this
I oddly don't have much lewd of her, just mikan, chiaki and bacon-hands-mcgee

>a table in a darken gambling den.
>9 other players, strapped into their chairs, some gagged, some blindfolded, afew have no such things on them.
>she walks in, takes her seat, deals the deck.
>she slowly 'defeats' her opponents, various traps and mechanisms trigger when a player loses, some quick deaths, some not so much.
>she giggles and laughs more as more die.
>down to her last player
>she folds before her hand and gets up to leave.
>bids them a goodnight, while they are still strapped possibly covered in the blood of their (friends) sitting dead next to them.
"Rematch soon, ok? I need to find some more players for the next tornment"

Kiri is too cucked to do anything anyways.

>Kiri is too cucked to do anything anyways.
>implying
by who exactly?

Big sis =/= husbando

fair enough

What about boys lewds?

The Chihiros beckon me, it is time to slumber, goodnight DRG, and may you dream of a mountain of Chihiros

So somebody shared this with me this morning, and seeing as I am such a generous caring person I figured I share it with /drg/ as well.

Here.

Oh just ... just one.

>director of a division branch
>control over possibly dozens, maybe hundreds
>does everything to help Naegi-kun coz Naegi-kun is my hopes and dreams
Naegi could fuck someone right infront of her and she deep down know how wrong that is but wouldn't do anything, and possibly get alittle excited at his hope stick shooting --- i think you get the picture.

>just one lewd with boys
What are you, gay?
Eh, I don't have much lewd stuff too. Mostly the light ones like this.

Why is Kyoko in Pokémon?

I want Hagakure to bully me! I want him pathetic and useless!

Why Kyoko isn't dead?

because she needs to support her family naegi can't support them on hope alone

Killer Killer chapter 9 spoilers are almost upon us I'm hyped

S-source.

Twas a sad day user.

I wonder what it could be.

G-google.
nhentai

does anyone here unironically care about killer killer when it's literally irrelevant? didn't even get refereced in the anime, it just a shitty manga the has the danganronpa name because no one would care about it otherwise

you could have prevented this Naegi

Oh no

Friendly reminder that Maki is Kaede's property.

It should be the other way around

I only read it for the cameos of other characters and hope in vain Brozu or Bandai will somehow make an appearance.

And Kaede is Rantaro's property!

See

Mukuro appears in it so not irrelevant

i guess fake mukuro wasn't ultimate imposter

Where is the edit for this?

Kek

youtube.com/watch?v=mVhJ2U1cVS0&list=PLAX8JHUJcFR2gh_WG3YJBITuO-tODVCcJ

>An OC that looks like Mukuro is relevant

How Munakata saying "dear boi" is not a meme? Best of dub.
youtube.com/watch?v=MwhgHz3Fm3o

Give me 10 minutes.
Did you want him to say those lines in pic?