/lisg/ - Life is Strange General #442

''Hawt Dawg Man for President'' Edition

Previous Thread: Life is Strange is an episodic interactive drama from DONTNOD Entertainment. Set in the Pacific Northwest in the town of Arcadia Bay, the player follows the story of Maxine Caulfield and her seemingly newfound ability to turn hella gay and rewind time. At the prestigious Blackwell Academy, Max must prepare with Chloe Price for the incoming storm of returning to her hometown after five years. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

>Official Website:
lifeisstrange.com

>Steam:
store.steampowered.com/app/319630
steamcommunity.com/groups/4chanlisg

>/lisg/ Permalink:
orph.link/lisg

>FAQs, Old Threads/Strawpolls, Soundtrack/Music & Leaks:
orph.link/lisgarchive

>/lisg/ Community Written Fan Fiction (Continuation WHEN):
orph.link/story

>Compilation of Fanfics:
orph.link/fanfic

>/lisg/ Content Producers:
imgur.com/a/DOAKn

>/lisg/ sings:
youtube.com/watch?v=pQJgF3NToUg
youtube.com/watch?v=WjPsOkijFh0

>Strawpolls:
strawpoll.me/11107672
strawpoll.me/11190596
strawpoll.me/11239475
strawpoll.me/11273878
strawpoll.me/11269929
strawpoll.me/11332383
strawpoll.me/11332384
strawpoll.me/11407677

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA
youtube.com/watch?v=Fe358vPzjSI
youtube.com/watch?v=6HYuUaCezSU
nikakaprod.deviantart.com/art/Papercraft-Life-is-Strange-Max-Caulfield-Model-576478217
nikakaprod.deviantart.com/art/Papercraft-Life-is-Strange-Chloe-Price-Model-576478204
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Vote for Pricefield!
BFFs, Pirates, Partners in Time & Crime & In Love, Fellow Dorks, GFs, Wives.
OTP.

One year ago for us and a little over three for them. Amongst the tragedy, fear, and doubt they found bravery, inspiration, and happiness in each other.
youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA
youtube.com/watch?v=Fe358vPzjSI

Pricefield is #1.

Max is #1

Kate is #1

>The /lisg/ presidential poll
Who are the vice presidential candidates?

Kate, Victoria and Warren

It's like in Higurashi no naku koro ni, Rika and Hanyu have to save everyone in there village from dying a horrible death and the stakes get higher because Hanyu's time traveling power is spent leaving them with only one more chance to change the future (and they've been at it for hundreds of years in real time relevant to them) but it's not until everyone works together can they succeed.

That could make for a expansion of the story.

>Max goes time travels back to saving Chloe from Nathan and on top of stopping a murdering psycho teacher, has to convince the town to take shelter or get out before a huge storm comes

If I sacrificed Chloe can I still come here? I saved Kate at least

...No, you monster. Well, yes, but still. Fuck dude. Do you have no soul?

Yep, you can still come here. You are here right now, see?

Thanks guys, it wasn't a easy choice, so I appreciate you respect my decision. Yes I would like to discuss more lis after all my classes and homework is done. I just hope I'm not fictional and lis is the actual real world

Absolutely nothing is going on today. It is love and friendship all day.

That... sounds great.

Well, it's official. This game has made me say fuck you to loneliness. A while back I had been chatting to a girl, woman, who lives near by but the conversation died off. After playing LiS I ended up asking once more if she wanted to go out for a drink, and we actually ran into eachother in person, and I think it went well.

We'll have to see, but if things go well I'll always remember this game gave me the kick up as the ass I needed, as well as making me feel like shit and moving me.

Fingers crossed for you too!

Would Max vote for a third-party candidate? If so, who?

She's write in Chloe.

Rocky de la Fuente

The hair looks fluffy and the eyes look lovely

I would love to have a pair of these, but Max needs a mouth as well.

Not in front of Lisa! Go bring her across the hall to Kate's so she can hang out with Alice and you two can do whatever you want.

She'll just use Chloe's.

She needs her own. Otherwise she can't talk to Chloe, tell her how much she loves her (Unless she uses hand gestures, notepads, or emojis), and or kiss her.

Hoodies may be the ultimate comfy.

Earmuffs are pretty comfy as well!

>context: they went bowling and Max just striked out

>context: they went to an amusement park and Chloe just spotted the lover's boat ride
>her thought process: Hella

I have a feeling both would be left-leaning, but I don't think either would be particularly politically involved. Not Clinton or Trump for sure ;)

An amusement park DLC would be awesome.
They could go alone or maybe Ryan and Vanessa also go along.
Choosing which rides to go on, what silly stuff Max and Chloe wear from the gift shops, mini games where the rewind can help you win bigger prizes, lots of photo opportunities, and ending it with it being night and watching the fireworks. Also lots of handholding and kissing throughout.

REWIND THIS

This stuff is so artistic and beautiful. I wish Bluesman still put out LiS stuff. It has been a while.

well this was super cute

youtube.com/watch?v=6HYuUaCezSU

>Chloe with a headband
What a cute image

>those comments

which one of you did this?

I got curious and looked. That's not nice at all.
Shame on whoever posted that >:(

desu it's obviously a joke to rile you up.

Jokes are supposed to be funny.

Wowsers, Max looks really pale there.
I know you're Irish but that''s just pushin' it, lass. Go with Chloe somewhere nice and get some sun.

Don'didit.

Much better!

What do you do when you feel like life has absolutely nothing waiting for you any soon?

Aww man, I slept in on election day!

Molli is #1

Well I know how you feel user, so it's really the blind leading the blind. I guess I should say you should really give yourself something rather than waiting. Not like Max at first

Molli is great!
Speaking of elections, there's hasn't been any 'Official /lisg/ polls' for November yet.

is from video in case any of you are too lazy to open

c-cute!

l-lewd!

Watch out: Handholding.

REWIND THIS YOU SICK FUCK

These are adorable.

This is a blue board, user.

OH YOU'RE JUST ASKING FOR IT AREN'T YOU NOW! YOU GET A KISS!

Where can I buy these?

you can bet that Max likes this!

Well duh. It's her and Chloe, why wouldn't she like it?
They're the kind of couple that would get dolls like that made. Chloe gets a lil Max for her truck, Max gets a lil Chloe for her car.

What immeasurable levels of dorkery

too cute

'Fraid you cannot!

I bet sometimes they even talk to them.

Off the charts, quite frankly.

I love this!

That one is really good. Is there also a Max? Or a beanie she can wear?

No Max I don't think. There's a beanie though, sec.

You can Papercraft some though, lol:

nikakaprod.deviantart.com/art/Papercraft-Life-is-Strange-Max-Caulfield-Model-576478217

nikakaprod.deviantart.com/art/Papercraft-Life-is-Strange-Chloe-Price-Model-576478204

>tfw no pocket Max and Chloe

Thank you. The beanie is a very ice touch.
Shame there's no Max to pair with her though.

Not a very good feeling. I should cut out some paperdolls of them.

Who's the artist?

I've actually made them once. But I misplaced them. :(
Consider correcting the colors before you print them (like eyes, Chloe's jacket and beanie and stuff). Someone more photoshop-savy could probably put their actual faces in instead.

You didn't lose them, they just eloped.
Maybe they'll send you a letter and some photos of their travels though.

ask-pricefield.tumblr.com

And, you've guessed it: deactivated!

You are very likely right. Absolute rascals. Even in paper-form they are just unstoppable!

...But they also need to sleep. Goodnight.

Sad when artists deactivate everything. Even if they don't want to update they could at least leave their works up :(

When you're sleeping they'll stop by and raid the fridge before heading out again.
Goodnight, user. Sweet dreams!