supersmashbrosgeneral.wikia.com

>Resources and Guides
pastebin.com/vN9tKBx1

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com/invite/0kMyiyd1r38A7kIF
discord.gg/eA4wHVC
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Any majors this weekend?

Little Mac will protect me from braindead Cloud players.

is shulk still garbage

Nice smash discussion losers

Reminder that every relevant regular can be found in the ssbg discord
discordapp.com/invite/0kMyiyd1r38A7kIF
It's open for everyone and has no moderation - If you can't get along with others use the blocking function. Don't forget to thank chazo chad moxy and rakky for killing the general

Dont forget about the good /ssbg/ discord. The one without all the blatant shitposting and meta drama. The one with actual moderation

discord.gg/eA4wHVC

Yes. His attacks have too high windup. He's still good in a world where cloud/mario/sheik dont exist though.

>outbraindeading braindead

Did the devs for Smash ever masturbate to Zero Suit Samus in her sports bra and shorts?

We all do, so I'm sure they do too. Its only natural.

oh okay

Make For Glory 1v1 mode great again

Nerf Mario

Nice smash discussion

Do they feel pervy about it?

Why the fuck hasn't cloud been nerfed yet?

please keep imparting your wisdom. youre the only reason i come here

this fucking guy

Pussy

How do I out of shield?

Why is every single Melee player's twitter filled with sad hillary supporting garbage

What the fuck

While it is 100% true that Cloud is braindead Little Mac and Jigglypuff are also just as braindead broken op garbage as Cloud.

Cloud does nothing but limit camp and his stupid u-air bullshit because its safe and impossible for Ganon to punish without hard reads.

Jigglypuff is braindead OP garbage because all she does is jump camp and use her multiple jumps to bait an F-smash and punish it.

Little Mac is a braindead shit character all he does is spam smash attacks and it is not my fault that I keep air dodging into them its because the character is so slippery. Nerf him please.

The silent majority of For Glory 1v1 are Ganon mains that are feed up with Mario spammers
1.1.7 is a coming.

What do you think about the ganon dittos?

Where did we go so wrong?

scar has been known to tweet/rt tumblr/shitaku feminism bullshit anyway

Not improving the gameplay since Melee and focusing on bloating rosters instead.

fuck off kokonoe

underrated post

This shithole is still alive? Shut it down already.

It is the 20XX match up for Smash 4

No one on For Glory 1v1 mode has every beaten me in one.

Do you have any advice for Ganon dittos or against characters that can spam and outspace him?

Side B into down tilt is the trick to dealing with those playstyles and if you lose its not you're fault because you play an honest mans character like Ganondorf.

I think the real Ganonsmasher would have better advice

Now that Trump is president what can I expect from smash

Leffen, Armada, and Hbox will no longer ruin tournaments

>Most of the Smash players I see on social media who support Trump main Toon Link

What's the connection here?

what is it about toon link that only fags use him?

Side B into d-tilt is one of the best combos in Smash 4 and demands an enormous amount of technical skill. It helps Ganondorf deal with over powered scrub characters that easily out space him but if it doesn't work you just remember knowing you are playing as an honest character unlike braindead Mario or Ness.

Do you have any replays uploaded or tournament matches I could watch to learn from you?

Why would you want to learn from a Ganon main?

What better character to learn from than one that requires absolutely no dexterity to matser?

live ssbg!