pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XeqUN9XEYHs&list=LLSk0tmiwQ0R1pAzKTEDu7dw&index=14
twitter.com/AnonBabble

DaS2 is the best game in the series.

You mean DkS1

help a shitter out, why are most values in Technojacker's table broken?
I cbf to actually go and do the side missions to get gestures, and I also accidentally killed the Anor Londo fire keeper so now I can't warp back to the princess bonfire if I get invaded by a blue and die.

Do I have to submit the ashen one in a specific resolution?

Post-Pontiff Irithyll seeded is pretty fun
There should be some kind of limit for phantoms though. Maybe a timeout.

All you have to do is read the rules

MOMMY ROSARIA
MOMMY ROSARIA
MOMMY ROSARIA
MOMMY ROSARIA

Just wanted you guys to know that I love all of you. Have a great week!

Reposting for the new thread.

You most likely have an outdated table. DaS1 was patched several times in quick succession to do the switch from GFWL to Steamworks, which is how the Debug.exe got leaked, and also opting in or out of the beta may influence it.

No you hate me I know it.

Also I got unbanned.
Is item dumping safe? Can I spawn NG+2 rings and 99 souls with safeness? And chunks? Because players can't drop chunks, so I dropped them myself, just changed the value, and then picked them up.

FC, FC, oh an FC for me! With BFs aplenty and only on PC! What a place to be at a PCFC. A host is what we need the most, to spread the word from coast to coast. FC! FC! An FC has begun! so prepare for combat, and attend for fun. I love BFs and BFs love me, so a host for FCs is what I shall be!

kek

hey i actually got here early for once.

Not that guy but I'm pretty sure I have the latest table, unless there's a new host for it. I downloaded it from the Google drive page and it was updated this year apparently.

Most of the useful stuff works but there's a bunch of broken shit like boss flags and gestures.

Pure physical top 10

99/99

How hard is to set a table with just safe, useful cheats that don't break the game?

Like presets to drop NG+ rings, souls of champions and so on?

yeah this is the latest table I could find though, and I swear this used to work even on the non-beta branch.
there's no way no one has made an updated version with AOB scans and all that jazz right?

Can you get banned by trading covenant items and then using a back up?

>trading covenant items
user...

What is the practical effect of the Usurpation of the Fire ending? How is it different from just letting the flame go out?

Do one for
66/20 and one for 40/40 (two handing)

So, I fell for the meme-blade.
I should have trusted my guts and not listen to some of you guys again.

This leaves me back at square one though.
I dont know what the fuck of a weapon to use on my pyromancer...
It needs to be something quick and dirty that can true combo with black flame and Chaos Orbs.

Carthus and Estoc are ... *yawn* overused.

>DkS1
>Dk

>DeS
>[De]mon's [S]ouls

>[D]ar[k] [S]ouls

You people are retarded

bump

What? Can't you trade rings?

Some of that may simply not have been updated at all then. I don't think there was an easy to update framework made for the flags, so it may have been too much of a hassle for them to bother.

You should compare 40/40 with 66 STR nigga, this shit is 100% useless.

And you also have to take Warcry into account.

People who say DkS are from Reddit. I have it filtered at home, you should do the same.

Whip

youtube.com/watch?v=XeqUN9XEYHs&list=LLSk0tmiwQ0R1pAzKTEDu7dw&index=14

you have the power

someone else on PS4 has freezes every 30 minutes in the arena

Backup saves are literally recommended by Bamco themselves

DkS is from reddit.

>Greatsword user literally just runs at you and hits R1, hoping for a trade
>Phantom range allows the second hit to connect after rolling away for some reason

Everyone who thinks the PvP in DkS3 was better than 1 is a fucking moron. At least I could just roll bs these shitters and move on. Dealing with them is so tedious now.

FC where?

What about having some item you're not supposed to have.

I'm just too scared

>can't trade Soul of Lords for Repeating Crystal Soul Mass
>can't trade Soul of Lords for Crystal Soul Arrow
>can't trade Soul of Lords for Crystal Farron Hail
>can't trade Soul of Lords for Homing Soul Stream
>can't trade Soul of Lords for True Power Within
>can't trade Soul of Lords for Wrath of the Lords
>can't trade Soul of Lords for Sunlight Storm
i love ds3 and i love SoC but his soul could've been a treasury for a cool stuff he uses during boss fight

I tend to just write whatever. Good to see if upsets you though.

I can host for a little bit. Will demon bridge work?

The fuck does "not supposed to" mean. If you weren't supposed to be able to drop certain items for other people, you wouldn't be able to drop them. Get a fucking brain moran.

Why is latency so one sided?
>Swing at guy clearly in range, like literally point blank
>Miss
>He attacks me at the same time
>He hits me

>Attack someone running point blank, they aren't even rolling
>Miss

Sometimes it's so bad my first thought is that they must be cheating, because even if you consider latency there shouldn't be a way for the attack to have missed from that close and them not rolling.

>DLC Self-flagellate whip
>Does mace attacks
>But still can't parry or riposte like a whip

How does this shit fly with the dev team? You got wapons like the dark sword the bk glaive and astora greatsword which are S tier and then shit like the ghru spear or the dancer's swords or darkdrift or bloodlust that the devs seem content to leave in the game as obselete variants

Even better, it can be parried, unlike other whips.

It has none of the strengths of its class and all of the weaknesses.

After that cute post you can host anywhere
I don't play DaS3, I just though it was endearing

Cause the DS sequels were made by amateurs

just parry, what could go wrong

Don't you see? Using the flail is the perfect embodiment of self-inflicted pain and suffering.

Is the executioner greatsword worth using on a 66 str build?

you faggots were happy when From decided to go back to "quantity over quality" formula after BB because you spammed the internet with cries about low equipment count after its release
now you eat shit

Y**RM'S MACHETE CLIPS THROUGH THE LEDGE 0/10
jk, i luv u bby

rose of ariandel is pain, rose of ariandel is strife

Why DaS3 looks worse than BB

I guess you're right...
Anyone willing to give wolf ring+0 and get Darkmoon ring?

Xbone.

Don't put words in my mouth I wanted trick weapon type attack sets for Ds3 weapons but I just fucking knew deep down they'd take the easy way out and pump out 100 useless weapons with one completely dominant weapon per class just like in ds2

Everything about Ds3 tells me that they simply did not give a fuck about making the game consistent in its quality and just wanted munny

Because it had to run on Xbone as well.

It's not that bad. Whip allows fth builds to not go 60 fth with little consequence while having okay stats and using the buffed moveset from clubs

Y-you too
I'll host later then when more people are around

Honestly I like that explanation, there's some flavor and personality to the weapon if that were the intended effect. But it's not, it's the work of some interns who never played a souls game

I'd run through another +6 ng's if it meant getting access to all those SoC spells. it would be fun as hell running around with things like homing soul stream and make casting way more entertaining.

PC, right? Place/pass?

Hnnggghh

>tfw next to zullie
I wish I could have used my fav screenshot though, but the Hud is all over the place

Is 40/40 the best Quality build? What should my other stats look like? Any suggestions for fun builds? Just starting Dark Souls 3, only played Bloodborne before

multiplatform, not enough time to optimize on the 3
that's why it runs like shit on Xbone/PS4 while looking worse than BB

STR build with an former executioner theme. I wanted to use Millwood but the axe is going to be away from the camera and wanted to capture the noose, dragged body and tormented corpse in the same frame. Oh well.

if you want to have fun play anything but quality.

more like they just wanted to be done with Bamco

Why does some DaS2 textures look better than DaS3?

DaS2 looks more crisp, while DaS3 looks muddy a lot of places.

From stopped caring after DS1 or how else can you explain the really fucked up development cycle of Dark Souls 2

I mean it would seem that no one was really looking after the game and let the shithead director that later got replaced do nothing but eat his own shit for the first half of the cycle.

Also From still happily sucks Sony's dick despite Sony's intention to let the whole Souls franchise die a horrible death because they thought Demon Souls was utter shit and deserved a place in the gutter.

it's ok, you're a meme instead

>Can't do this to players instead of a backstab
Why

40vig/40end/40str/dex and whatever vit you need to equip the shit you want

Bloodborne was so much better

I'll host, for an FC is what I love the most and for I'm the one who made such post. An FC will be at High Wall in 3, minutes, and to attend it's arena there will be a subpoena that all good BFs shall receive. Rhyming is hard, and the combat is rugged. So please attend, and bring your BF beloved.

>dat extra curvy murakumo

That's Scholar on PC at max settings at 2712x1527.

Are you comparing that to max on PC for DaS3?

Is there any way to limit crashes in this game? I've been troubleshooting why I've been seeing so few summon signs lately and apparently FROM has implemented a disconnection penalty that reduces player connections the more you disconnect.
I've been hearing something about NVIDIA drivers, what driver should I be on?
please help me i really want to play properly =/

Life goal achieved

Because it makes a lot more sense to put the scythe through the opponents body with the blunt part first

Yeah, PC. Foot of the high wall bonfire
pass ring
I'll need to change characters tho.

>if you want to have fun don't have access to 90% of weapons in the game
What did he mean by this?

Any suggestions for fun/cool builds? There's a lot more stats/shit in this then there is in Bloodborne, bit daunting in terms of what to do with all the random shit.
Agree. This game just feels like slow/less-inspired Bloodborne. Not having nearly as much fun, but then again Bloodborne is one of my favorite games of all time so it's still enjoyable.

Sign's down when you're ready

pray tell me, how exactly is having 40 str and 40 dex a hindrance to having fun?

>he didn't take levels in edge

>start a new build
>invaded right as I activate the second bonfire on lothric
>he's wearing the dark mask and some mismatched armor
>is frienly, just drops sun princess ring and BCs
>grab red orbs from leonhard, decide to get the tongue the old way
>get Dark Hand of balance
>5 tongues/5 orbs
>go get the full one
>Darkwraith drops the mask as I pick up the orb
I CAN FEEL THE DARK OVERTAKING ME, IT IS A GOOD PAIN
I think I'm just gonna start the build on a new character, this is just too good.

It's just how it is. It happens on AMD cards as well since the patch.

Ok I'll drop the darkmoon ring first and then I'll change character

Ignore that guy, numbers in your character sheet have nothing to do with fun. Quality will let you choose from the majority of the game's weapons.

>What did he mean by this?

go back to /pol/, don't you have an election to lose?

>Access to the largest variety of weapons
>Most effective build in the game

Pretty sure the best way to not have fun in this game is to play anything other than quality.

Oh, I read that wrong, sorry. I don't need the ring, don't worry

Someone forgot to take their brain medicine.

I use 364.72
Came out at the same time as DkS3 pretty much. Never updated since and never had crashes whatsoever.

Are the tailbone weapons viable? Like at all?
Which axes are good?