tfgeneral.com
Discord under Fun Stuff

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/titanfallgeneral
>Networks
PC: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/pc/11942/
Xbox One: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/xbox/78/
PS4: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/playstation/63/
Searching 'the fast guys' on console will bring it up in game, for pc you have to join using the link

>News
Angel City map coming december, late november for preorders
Prime Ion and Scorch skins coming in December
The pc network has been purged, join on the new one linked above

>Whats changed in 2?
Cosmetics, class based titans, more pilot abilities, more guns, and a single player campaign.
Bunny hopping was altered so now you need to queue a slide too

Doomed thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EaXWy-HQefc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

6-4

is a bunch of self-righteous edgelords.
Aren't you glad I was here to fill in the rest of the post that you forgot, user?

Second for IMC/ARES Division

stay mad boot licker

Legacy skin pack when?
Spyglass faction when

Leave piss drinker lover.

Free code if anyone wants to use it. I already unlocked the finisher and the skin.

titanfall .com/redeem
3E98-YLUW-M8KP-M7PC

idk what the fug this is but madoka brings gifts

>tfw no viper camo/character model for MP

PLEASE RESPAWN

It's no "In your face execution" but i'll take it, cheers user

The female Pulse Blade model used to have Viper's helmet.

every time i try to summon my titan i get buttfucked by 2+ enemy titans and my teammates are not around
what do

How the fuck do you redeem this code? It won't even say "Code has been redeemed" Just says Error or invalid

>northstar and scorch are irredeemably shit
feels bad man

so what do you guys do on the discord
is there always a group playing or just 1/2 people being quiet

call in your titan where your teammates are

Alternately, wait until death and just spawn in your titan.

Wait until you see your teammates dropping titans ...It'd be nice if there was a ping for that like in Overwatch

14th for why can't a put a suppressor on my guns?

I'd love to fuck around with a suppressed Flatline or Alternator.

Don't summon your titan in the middle of a place with 2+ enemy titans when your teammates are not around

Wrong website. You have to go to the Dew and Doritos one.

It means someone redeemed it before you could

Have you considered that it is likely you that is irredeemably shit?

There is. In the top where you see the amount of titans in the map a solid white line means they are bing deployed.

Can't believe no one redeemed it before me yeah thank you
so fucking much user, i've been craving for this for a LONG time.
You're a real lad

Nah man, they're just two very unusual builds
Northstar needs some major bumps to its mobility, specifically to its distancing and aerial mobility but it's a solid concept: a sniper titan that does best against other titans and has kiting mechanics.
Scorch is arguably one of the most versatile titans in the entire game since they can do almost anything with a bit of prep time: short range, long range, CQC, area denial, flushing buildings of pilots, killing grunts en masse

Xth for SPEED IS LIFE

Based drawfag

post gamemodes you want

>floor is lava mode
>if you go 0m/s you explode mode
>faction play with galaxy-spanning territorial control hexgrid, and repair/resupply costs dictated by a supply/demand economy with adjustments for controlling sites of manufacture and R&D

might be shitposting with the last one

Projectiles only mode

>pilots standing around shooting small arms at titans

these idiots are always on my team

shotgun + stim boost only mode
stim resets on kill

I like the Archer a lot now

Well the last gamemode idea does actually sound really neat, 10/10 would actually motivate me to binge play the game.
Helping the ARES Division of the IMC take over parts of the frontier would make my dick explode
>pic related

You're welcome user, some time throughout the week I'll also be posting more codes here, watch out for those.

A map where everyone has the timetravel glove and you fight at two time periods at once.

probably the only map that's good for Ronin

PvE defens and faction play like you said,

oh fuck yes

Nope, I can do just fine with the other 4, but running northstar or scorch you just get fucked. The main weapon on both just isn't scary enough to make people fuck off.

Tone and legion outperform northstar by at least a factor of 3 at long range sniping. Scorch just doesn't have enough health or mobility to do his job. You have to go all in on one titan, and if someone joins and fucks up your prep, boom.

Isn't that just the phase shift guy? How about we just make phase shift on a long meter that auto refills when not in use?

>replaying campaign after tweaking the language file to English
Why localization even exists

scorch does not do damage with his main weapon you dope. scorch is about area denial. use your canisters wisely. ignite them with your weapon or the flame wall ability for big damage

Don't forget to vote in your election today, burger-pilots, do it for sniper-chan

Scorch is kind of high skill. The trick is to use his thermal shield to both block damage and try to close the distance while using your gas cannisters to keep them from running very far.

Yeah but when youre at the other time, there is stuff in it. Like It could be two attritions going on, or maybe two different objective game modes.

That battery looks a bit big for her

Frontier defense so I dont have to deal with being ass at PvP

>PvE wave based horde mode
>Start off with choice of pistol and nothing else, no kits or tacticals either
>kill NPCs, earn credits
>use credits to buy ordinance, tactical, kit upgrades, new weapons, attachments, and titans
>upon death you lose half money
>titans cost money to call down

How can other assassinations even compete?

politics are shit

go fuck yourself I'm not voting

Wasn't too big for her with her previous pilots

>scorch is about area denial
tone does that better with his shield and high damage and range m1
I want to like scorch but I can't justify taking him since his main weapon is so bad and he does no damage unless people stand in your gas or they stand still letting you thermal shield their face

Paper work mode where I do all the paperwork that comes with being a Pilot

tone does everything better than pretty much every other titan. everyone knows tone is op. scorch can be good, you just gotta be aware of whats going on and what titans are doing, how many dashes they used etc.

How hard would this have been to implement?
They already have all the assets and everything to make it possible don't they?

you can kinda do a frontier defense-lite. start a private match by yourself and set it to bounty hunt. you wont get xp or anything if you are solo though, but its a neat way to practice loadouts and stuff

Unlimited Grapple.

It's not really worth it. You threaten 2 pools and a line of fire. Tone, legion, and Ion threaten everything they can see.
>the trick is to
Like I said, some random titan joining the fight ruins all your planning.

have you played scorch much? its really not as bad as you are trying to make it out to be

Who else /mozambique/ itt?

>unlimited grapple
george of the jungle mode
youtube.com/watch?v=EaXWy-HQefc

Why is everyone walking around?

Right that's why you pull out thermal shield and a striding pace towards them, ignite their exit options (hardest to do on an open field map) and then duck out to let your thermal shield go off cooldown.

Once you've got your shield again, you rush them down, maybe ignite another trap at their feet and come into close-quarters with your shield, they should be done in a couple seconds.
You take some damage from the guy behind you but that comes with the territory of any Titan in this game

>console

I'm terrible at pilot to pilot firefights. What's the best loadout for gitting gud?

>guy stands still to shoot at your amp shield
>guy sonars you, knows exactly where you are, than walks into the building and stares at you
>emphasis on walks

delete this

it's console
>Right that's why you pull out thermal shield and a striding pace towards them
and that's when they walk backwards slowly while their teammate shoots the giant slow target
Seriously you must be playing against AI or new players if you're getting kills with scorch

what do i need to press to assassinate someone? melee button doesn't work

Hold it

This guy's messages made me chuckle every time I killed him

the pistol one is objkectively the best, since it's the quickest to get to the kill state. if you're killed before the punch to the face lands, your target lives, but with the pistol one if the first shot from it happens the target is dead.

That's what the gas traps are for.
You ignite one behind them, one to the exit route on their side (again, difficult to do with the most open areas) and start getting in their grill with your thermal shield.
The planning phase of Scorch is maybe 2 seconds of throwing out the gas canisters and igniting them

I just realized there's a third guy who walks towards you like a fucking mongoloid

maybe I should I pick up TF2 for playstation.
it'd really boost my ego.

t. shitter, but not even close to that level.

>shoots at the enemy's feet instead of going for direct hits

do you think you are good?

the point is to make it so they cant just "walk backwards". thats what gas is for and it does fast damage. like the other guy said its not gonna work as well on open maps but it is effective. i think you should just try playing scorch again now that you know how it works

i keep seeing this weapon in 1v1, is it the only thing allowed, or it's just a very good weapon?

>You ignite one behind them
You're assuming you were in range to throw it behind him since the gas canister has fuck all range
I mean if you're fighting retards who go into melee range of a scorch more power to you friend

personally, I only play scorch on tight maps like crashsite

scorch on homestead is misery

>"You ignite one behind them"
>what is dash

Wow consoles really are for plebs kek

Made a mobile version of our logo, it provides a minor speed boost for your phone. I made this with a phone, so it may not be perfectly center, but it's close.

better than no players on pc

Hey as long as it works
Yea it's the only thing that you can use in it as far as I know

No, it really isn't.

EVA is probably the best training tool for getting movement down, since you only need 1 good bodyhit when in range and it's rapid-fire, so forgiving.

That allows for more focus on the moving while engaging part.

Moving on to Alternator would be the next step as it extends your range and has accurate hipfire. Gets you to work on tracking targets while maintaining movement.

Not every engagement requires you to be moving around like a madman, but learn how to fight while moving around like a madman first. Then learn to transition between when to do so and when not to do so.

Stim is great for regen, engagement, evasion and as a panic-button due to unexpected loss of momentum.

Grapple is a great tool used right but you won't learn to use it right without experimenting to get the feel.

Pulse radar knife thingy is a great tool but not so good for encouraging self-improvement on the game's mechanics, as it may just encourage a slowed down playstyle if you settle into it early. Same for cloak.

Whatever makes you feel better in the end user.

why can't I find the right network in game?
the only network I can find has like five people in it.

>when you instill fear in your enemies and they eject on sight.

now we're just back at the beginning. it requires planning, you dont just run up to a titan far off and try to fire a canister. you plan based on whats going on in the map and where the enemy titans are moving/wha your team is doing etc.
im not sure what point youre trying to make anymore? tone is better yes. scorch is clearly inferior, but it has uses and yes you can get kills with it against good players, but probably not in open maps
theyll still take damage. against a ronin/tone it wont be very effective, but a legion or another scorch would be taking a fair amount of damage

same thing happened with the first one
>consoles have a bigger player base initially that rapidly dies off
>PC has a dedicated player base that's playing nearly ever day even 2 years after release
also
>unironically buying fps games on console
not to mention an fps game based on GOING FAST

They still take damage because we're assuming they notice the fire underneath them, which 90% don't if you're already grilling them a bit with thermal.

nice webm but what are your settings? I can never keep track of my opponent since the flame shield takes up the entire screen with flashing effects making it impossible to see shit

So which Scorch loadout do you use? I'm partial to wildfire myself but the shield one seems nice too.

>everyone's walking on console
>the same platform that discovered G-Sliding (going so fast it literally broke the game's spawning algorithm) in Black Ops 3
I don't get it. Can you not customize your controls or something?

I've been using the shield loadout, but I'm dbating switching the plating, so I can pursue through my fire and shield them in the face while they burn.

you can. theyre probably new players or something

Shield one is bestest, others are okay-ish to trash

Git gud
I seriously have times where I don't see shit either with the flame shield, the screen shake from being hit and all the lock markers, don't worry.

I'll take the 30 second wait for a match over that shit any day