/hbg/ - Homebrew & Hacking General

Last thread: /hbg/ Wiki: homebrew-general.wikia.com

-SAFE FIRMWARES-
3DS: 9.2 (Downgrade: 10.7 - Entrypoints: smealum.github.io/3ds)
Wii U: 5.5.1
Vita: 3.60 (Kernel)
PS4: 1.76 (Kernel), 3.55 (Userland)
PS3: 3.55 (Kernel)

-GUIDES-
3DS: pastebin.com/TQwDsWh9
Downgrade + a9lh: plailect.github.io/Guide/
Wii U: pastebin.com/8u0WAyJC
Vita: pastebin.com/v3caHHnp
Games: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Bt-Yf8V591ENHraRwD8fUQhuzH-a2_mRi0UWSV4NvD0

-RECENT NEWS-
>3DS
-Nintendo released 11.2. Updating is safe for RedNAND/a9lh users. Several security flaws have been fixed. If you still haven't got a cfw, DON'T UPDATE: use ctr-httpwn if you want to play online.
-You can downgrade from 11.2 with a hardmod or hacked system transfer. plailect.github.io/Guide/dsiware-downgrade
-SD card access in DS mode is now available. Playing commercial games isn't possible at the moment without a DS flashcard. gbatemp.net/threads/413015
-New Decrypt9 release allows to create dumps from installed games.

>Wii U
-haxci has been released. gbatemp.net/threads/447688/
-Stable CFW with RedNAND released. gbatemp.net/threads/446819/
-You can run games from USB without IOSU. gbatemp.net/threads/445514

>Vita
-taiHENkaku released along with source. tai.henkaku.xyz/
-Some .vpk files can brick your Vita. Be careful. wololo.net/2016/10/04/warning-ps-vita-brickers-in-the-wild/
-New Maidump release. github.com/LioMajor/MaiDumpToolEN/releases
-Update 3.61 patches HENkaku.

>PS4
-More details on the 4.01 jailbreak. wololo.net/2016/10/26/details-surface-ps4-4-01-jailbreak-potentially-enough-public-release-soon/
-Rumor from a reputable warez group that hacks are coming soon. wololo.net/2016/11/02/ps4-xbox-one-hacks-trsi-announces-warez-getting-close/

>PS3
-It's possible to run games on OFW 4.70 without ODE and IDPS. gbatemp.net/threads/447577

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2tO3835ZGSo
youtube.com/watch?v=xLb9jPuDS9Y
amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00JFCA6V2/ref=dp_olp_new?ie=UTF8&condition=new
megadownloaderapp.blogspot.com.es/2013/01/download-links-english.html
eurogamer.net/articles/2016-10-17-pokemon-sun-and-moon-demo-guide-how-to-unlock-ash-greninja-in-the-full-game
drive.google.com/file/d/0B43me0cErtj5X2dBUlI2NkUwV2M/view
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=2tO3835ZGSo

F E M A L E

P O P P L I O S

youtube.com/watch?v=xLb9jPuDS9Y

Pokemon Moon where?

So what will you do after Hillary wins and Trump gets jailed?

SUN WHERE

CIAngel has Sun at 3gb but idk if legit.

Also, How long until teams start to edit the game like with Neo Y and Neo X and put all the pokemon in the game, fix the trainers, make the pokemon move sets make more sense,etc etc?

What are the differences between Sun and Moon other than the legendaries, some evolutions of the pokemon, and the totem pokemon (what those are)

>yfw your bro isn't even a Route 1 mon but a mon you can get literally outside your house

This Gen is pretty based so far

FIRST FOR

POKEMON SUN CIA LEAK FUCKING WHERE ALREADY BY NOW?

fucking everywhere

There's no federal law against offending tumblrites like yourself, unlike all the ones Hillary's broken

>Greninja is given when you start
I finished the demo,but I didn't get him when I started my game today.FUck

Anyone has a list of 3DS uncensored releases? I downloaded the Bravely games already, are there more?
Is there a patch for FE Fates that restores the petting minigame without using the fantranslation?

I've never done any pokemon editing shit, how do I edit the nature on my Litten to be something else? don't feel like resetting 12,000 times for the right nature.

is it another .cia I have to install, or ? I looked up pokehex but apparently it's hex editing and some complicated shit, idk ?

amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00JFCA6V2/ref=dp_olp_new?ie=UTF8&condition=new

If I get this Vita it should be 3.6 or less right?

you are retarded.

Im trying to install a9lh and when i go to the webaite i get pic related ive doubke checked to make sure i placed all the files correctly but this is all i get

Can I transfer pokemon with the bank or go online to trade?

Why the fuck did it fail right after it was almost done? I just want to play some Pokemon already.

I've been trying to hack this 3DS since early last night for this leak.

It's 7:40am.

I really need help.

Running 10.4.0-29J, trying to downgrade to 9.2.0 as Plailect's guide instructs but this keeps being an issue.

No, you get him in the demo when you start, you still need to transfer him to your game

I went from rxtools to luma last night and did this part
>If, before following this guide, you already had an EmuNAND setup and would like to move the contents of your previous EmuNAND to your new SysNAND CFW, now is the time to follow Move EmuNAND instead of doing the first step in this section.
but i dont boot into it, it goes to the sysnand that i replaced with the emunand or w/e
i can boot into hourglass and godmode no problem, even run the already installed cia's i have fine.

>delete rxtools folder
>put sd card back in my 3ds
>notice its still there
>put sd card back in computer
>delete it again
>unmount and put it back in
>rxtools is there again
what the fuck

How do I cancel an installation? I tried installing Moon but it gave me an error when it finished installing. I realized that it was set to read only after starting the installation the second time. On BigBlueMenu

If I have alh9 do I just need to update FBI or the homebrew launcher too?

I'm in the same boat as this guy, so doubling up for an answer pls

can i still get him now?
i finished the demo, buy didn't really touch it after first 2 days

if you are running through browserhax it wouldnt work for me either I had to switch to oot3dhax for that

99%, right?

Yes, dammit.

try a more stable hax like menuhax, or preferably a game save exploit

I dunno how transferring works but i guess yes. There's an NPC that explains it in the demo.

Pokemon Moon won't install on my 3ds using fbi. What do I do if anyone knows? Its a jap New XL running 11.2 and I just updated Luma.
Failed to install CIA file.
Result code: 0xC960454B
Level: Status (25)
Summary: Internal (11)
Module: FS (17)
Desc: Bus error / TWL partition invalid (331)

should've used MegaDownloader, pal..you would've been able to resume your download..

megadownloaderapp.blogspot.com.es/2013/01/download-links-english.html

hope it helps you at least, pal

also, tip/advice. download it off the second download link. it's not portable but just install, it'll do the trick and the job to download Moon for you

hang in there

You can update it from the FBI itself.

I don't have a Japanese copy of OoT3D though. Would my English one work via the region-free capability through Browserhax?

i mean i know i can still get him, or at worst wait til18th
but like how many times do i have to finish the demo for it? just once?

I will try this out, thanks a lot, user.

>America's football team, The Patriots, confirmed they OFFICIALLY support Trump
Wew

What mega link are you guys using? I just want to play

Hillary celebration party in about 6 hours!! Are you ready to celebrate with weed and pokemon moon /hbg/? There will me so much salt /pol/ is going to turn into a mine!

Get REKT trumpfags, you have no chance to win!

anyone?

eurogamer.net/articles/2016-10-17-pokemon-sun-and-moon-demo-guide-how-to-unlock-ash-greninja-in-the-full-game

Is there some program that lets you upload your screenshots to PC/imgur/whatever without having to remove the SD?

try a different installer like dev menu
if it still fail then the archive is corrupted

Yeah just once

Fuck off faggots

>There's already shinies on the GTS

Exactly the same has happened to many other users, but personally I didn't have any issue transferring and installing it via network.

>tfw Trump and his supporters will get sent to jail
Good riddance!

Fate/Extella leak when?

>Browsing PS4 themes for the past hour
>So many badly stretched photos for static themes
>All of the dynamic ones are really lazily done some Dynamic ones being so simple as Hue-changing jpeg quality images with no animation

Holy fuck, Custom Ps4 themes when, this is just depressing me. Anyone here could do better.

>this fag keeps posting about smoking weed and wanting salt and samefagging for Shillary
Ask me how I know you're 15.

Too bad you can't vote little babby, don't worry, I voted for Trump for you.

I'm on redNAND with a9lh, trying to open up Homebrew, but I get the following error:

Failed to download the actual payload with HTTP: 0xd8a0a046.
If the server isn't down, and the HTTP request was actually done, this may mean your system-version or region isn't supported by the hblauncher-payload currently.

Can someone whos used PokeHex give me a TLDR on how to get your save file from sun/moon? I just have to make a copy of the save file and open it with pokeHex right? Then inject it back with FBI?

I blame the fucking faggot who made the OP with that picture

To people who have problem downloading with mega or cant install or have archive corruption issue, use this link:
drive.google.com/file/d/0B43me0cErtj5X2dBUlI2NkUwV2M/view
not compressed but confirmed worked 100%, no pw

You can transfer them via FTP, buddy.

Havent played since Emerald.

Will Sun/Moon have all the pokemon of previous or just like 100 new ones to play with?

Too bad Hillary is going to destroy your meme candidate. Remember me later when Hillary is the new president. :^)

SUN DOGGO WHEN

I don't care who wins

Just make this election nonsense stop. I'm so sick and tired of it that i've lost the will to even raise a fuss.

Just end it so we can all go back to living normal lives. Please god end it.

They were already shitposting in the previous thread, MAGA girls are nothing new, some guy really wants to rile Trump supporters and is trying way too hard, and someone(s) keep taking the bait

So is the online working already?

im on 2ds with arm9loaderhax v2. and luma having this problem with my fbi installing cias really slowly. itll start off fine but then itll start to slow down really slow.

yes

Moon doggo superior

>People saying moon doesnt work with emunand

The fuck are yall talking about? works on my system

Yes, but you restore it back with JKSM or some other app for save backups.

what to do online atm? battle with other people and trade? seem to be a bit early for that
unless im missing some new features because i didn't really follow pok news lately

let's take this step by step

if you already had a working CFW (or emunand like you might call it)
all you have to do is:
afeter completing Section III - Configuring Luma3DS is Open Hourglass9 from arm9loaderhax by holding (Start) on boot
Go to “SysNAND Backup/Restore”
Restore from NANDmin.bin
Press (Start) to reboot

where NANDmin.bin is the working backup that you made somewhere along the guide

if you did anything else, that's where the problem resides

Trying to do this to an "old" 3ds on 10.3, my brother told me he already installed homebrew channel but doesn't remember which buttons you have to press when turning it on, any help? Just want to be a piratefag until Sun/Moon release

>Been resetting for the last half an hour
>Still no female starter

It's bad enough that just picking your starter takes fucking forever

I've crosschained gateway with Luma and I manage to see the logo when I boot up while holding down on the dpad, but then I'm just booted into sysnand and push select but the GW rom menu doesn't come up. Am I supposed to do something else?

>Popplio with vagoo on first try
feelsgoodman

should be L-trigger if he followed the guide, it is the default one that they told people to pick

keep trying
took me 12 tries for mine

a9lh fags trying to brainwash people into joining their loaderhax club.

yeah but what nature

female popp is worth it

Why the obsession with a female popplio?

Furfaggotry or something I am missing?

>male idol pokemon
fuck that

No one wants a trap pokemon

Might be that Gateway hasn't updated for 11.2 yet?

It should say GW3D in settings at least.

hope you realized way ahead of time that her ratio/rate/chance being female is very slim/grim

enjoy finally getting her as a female after almost 100+ resets

good thing I'm not sticking to picking Popplio

sauce?

male popplio it's like having a male gardevoir or milotic.

it doesn't feel right

A-Anyone?

Is there any recommended nature for each starter?

yoo am I supposed to be booting into sysnand all the time or did i fuck up?

It's a feminine Pokemon. With a low chance of actually being female.

How do you delete the save file in a pokemon game anyway? I want to start over but all it does is let me continue in the title screen

I managed to install OoT3DHax on my Australian OoT3D via the Browserhax on my Japanese 3DS. I can launch the game via the Region-Free Launcher in the Homebrew Menu, and when I activate the hack, it glitches out (like it should, as I've seen) - but it goes back to the home menu?

What's gone wrong?

Just look at it's final form's stats

Any working link for moon?
Everything i tried just died once i started

Ah, might be it
fugg

I finished installing FBI and all that a while ago, took the Moon cia, put it the cias folder, opened FBI and tried to install it and right after it was done it said it failed. Did I do something wrong or missed something or what? Should I try again or will I just get the same result?

I'm sorry to ask this, but the first post has me a little confused.

I've got an o3DS with Cakes on it through Browserhax. Am I safe to update so I can use Pokemon Bank? It was working fine before, but I don't know if I have RedNAND or ah9.

Aditionally, how can I move to Luma when I already have Cakes? every guide I can find seems to be from a fresh hack, not an existing one.

Thank you for reading.

Going online with MOON a bad idea???

For mystery gift?

Up + B + X since x/y
used to be up + b + select

>all these fags complaining about their male popplios
>meanwhile I got a female litten
wake me up

How do you get your Ash-Greninja in Pokemon Moon? I'm just after selecting my started Pokemon.