/opgg/ One Piece Games General

Appreciate Jewjulie and everything she does for us edition

Previous thread: General guide, read before posting
docs.google.com/document/d/1Le93oFv06vnK2v2ImTJqQWD65xzu30UKSS4HTUASEEo/edit?usp=sharing
READ THIS FUCKING GUIDE IF YOU ARE NEW FOR THE LOVE OF JEWJULIE'S VIRGIN TIGHT CUNT!

>Quick Links
Turtles: optctimer.com/#!/turtle
Tables: optc-db.github.io
Calendar: optccalendar.com

>One Piece: Treasure Cruise Friend Code List
Add people from here if you're new or need more friend captains.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pnQGdZ1XsJSBtZcnVYNjPyjiba5LVSHIENdfFg_fLXA/edit?usp=sharing
If you wish to be added to the list put your ID in here.
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfk5fYpD1EyNRiATdPjZCx3E8XNBAxZn4GtHTGfMqsEwz3fpA/viewform

>Drops/XP and XP/PLVL/Stam spreadsheets
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bA2WG0RFy9Nz_NF0H3z5uXwLflKkhnAYm9k8dutOT0k/htmlview
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eFGzsAvxwwwUJ77XLq62XZIUS_usqChQBkFw5rrS48I/edit#gid=0

EVENTS (GLOBAL)
- Special Events -
>Oct 23 - Nov 23: Treasure Cruise x Dokkan Crossover
>Nov 1 - Nov 7: Rayleigh Islands
- Fortnights -
>Oct 25 - Nov 8: Dr. Indigo & Scarlet
>Nov 1 - Nov 8: TBone, Okamas
>Nov 8 - Nov 15: Sadi, Noland&Calgara, Arlong
>Nov 15 - Nov 22: Y.Buggy/Shanks, Ganfor, Alvida
>Nov 22 - Nov 29: Buggy, Kalifa
>Nov 29 - Dec 6: Hina, BrideNami
- Raids -
>Nov 6: MChopper
>Nov 11: Kuma
>Nov 13: Enel
>Nov 18: Heracles
>Nov 21: Mihawk
>Nov 25: MChopper

EVENTS (JAPAN)
- Special Events -
>Oct 31: CYO Fortnights and Raids
>Oct 17- Early Nov: Halloween Sugar/Rosinante/Bart
- Fortnights -
>Nov 3 - Nov 10: Hannyabal, Domino, Shandian Shitters
>Nov 10 - Nov 17: CP9, Prison Clay, Camie
>Nov 17 - Nov 24: Heart Pirates, Arlong, Kraken
>Nov 24 - Dec 1: Wapol, Tsuru, Noland & Calgara
-Raids-
>Nov 5: Kizaru
>Nov 6: Kuma
>Nov 7: Buster Call

Other urls found in this thread:

myfigurecollection.net/item/315135
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

All the contributing members of the general are out voting for Trump and monitoring for voter fraud so you only get the dregs of the general posting.

Is JewJulie actually a girl? The name and the perona avatar points to that, bet she's pure and unbroken, a true waifu unlike other sluts that have passed through this general.

Third for JewJulies plump butt

A happy Carrot is a cute Carrot

Jewjulie is a guy

>someone used my guide
>suddenly getting the degenerate brigade how do I write I guide to stop this

Shitposting this thread from the polling station parking lot.

You're just getting what happened to Storm Pirates. She used to write guides for beginners back in the day then this shit happened to her. It's a cycle. Eventually people will start kicking you off their friends list because they'll accuse you of samefagging attention whoring. So you'll either beg to be readded or leave like Storm Pirates did.

Well, you could stop avatarfagging. Or you could just embrace it like the dirty cumslut we all know you are.

I'm okay with this too

Easy, just post your big fat butt

all you have to do is post a picture of your tits, timestamped and they'll totally leave you alone.

>these hats actually exist in real life
Holy shit I thought that shit was just a joke. How embarrassing.

Is a Fujitora + Cavendish reroll any good, or should I keep looking?

In my country they dip your finger in a special type of ink that stays on you for a whole week to prevent voter fraud. Why doesn't America do this?

Fujitora is incredibly powerful but you need specific characters to make him shine like the star he is. Try for a Sengoku+LL reroll.

Absolutely fucking based.

I'm also glad I'm not the only one who had a crush on JewJulie. I never followed the Storm Pirates shitposting, but now I at least understand them. I'm glad JewJulie visits this place too instead of being a full-on redditard.

Something something racism.

You would have to ask the democrats, they are the ones who strike down all attempts.

thats keepable for sure,. save it and look for more

Oh huh, oh well. I'm sure they'll stop
I don't think I have many Veeky Forums users on my friend list anyway
Fuji and Cavendish is dope, though personally the best reroll is Log + Fuji or Ace

>being a lefty cuckold in 2016
get with the times manlet

>Patriotism is embarrassing
Are you french?

>soft&wet on the id list twice

Also remember to submit updated info - new legends etc

Got it, thanks friends. I'll save the code and keep looking.

Not much time left, so this might end up being my account.

Jewjulie do you have a complete Wiper and Sniper Pair coliseum guide? I got stuck on kumadori last time.

>Also remember to submit updated info - new legends etc
How do I do that?

Where are you from? I want to become your Ghost Prince.

Well if that's the case then worry not. Just try and get things prepared to get a raid doffy with max skill and sockets asap.

not me, I'll always have jewjulie's on my friend list :3c

And just who the fuck are you?

I actually didn't write guides for this cycle cause midterms, lemme come home and write something.
Anyway for Kumadori, what's your INT box look like? Also if you have Doffy and Mihawk helps

none of your business, faggot

Just use the data form in the op and put somewhere that its an update

>nipple
Banned

>cashed in my check, that I forgot about - boss told me to cash it soon
>get home and decide to buy some gems, use that disposable
>go for a multipull
>guard point (mc socket)
>Ceasar nice
>goldenweek, keked
>Blue Gilly, a socket for the one I got
>PSY Uroge, another socket
>Bon chan, socket
>4 nami sockets in a row
>Mr 3
>FUCKING RAY RAY, first legend so I couldn't care less if it's not Cavendish,WB,Log Luffy, etc.
>do some single pulls as well
>Leo
>Drake, socket
>INTkov
>mr3, socket
>chaka, socket
>Ideo

so hows your pulls been this sugo OPGG?

Here. At least feel comfortable posting this since you seem like a responsible adult and not a mentally handicapped child like most of opgg that just spouts memes. Doing coliseum made me realize I made a mistake skipping CDR sockets.

Won't that just list me twice though?

I'll be patiently awaiting your next guide! Don't work yourself too hard, education and work are more important. Just seeing you post every now and then is enough to brighten my day!

>not wating for Ray shop

enjoy your Resilience/rcv boost etc

Do you live in America?

Got some questions for you.
1. What are you studying?
2. Interested in getting a husband?
3. Want to get married? I just want someone to dress in cute clothes and play OPTC with. You can spend as much as my money as you want just don't cheat on me, especially with Abdul and Tyrone.

meh, I'd rather start getting stuff socketed, I got like - nothing done yet.

yes, and?

I also forgot to mention that rayray was a single pull, not from the multipull - ceasar is literally thing that wasn't a dupe in the multipull

Really early on for me

Guys I'm fucking dying here. I already filled up the 200 or was it 300 slotst hey gave us in the last update with 3D2Y books and other skill books not to mention sugo pulled duplicates I want to use for a skill up chance. When are we getting a skill up event? I don't have the space for raid Kuma copies but I need the fucker bad. What do I do?

If the guy actually checks it, no

So let me get this straight. You live in America and decided to buy virtual currency for a virtual slot machine for virtual characters in a mobile phone game of all things instead of a gun and ammo for the race war that will start tomorrow no matter who wins the American election? Good christ you're fucking stupid as shit.

>Been playing for over a year
>Never get gems from a snail
>At the beginning I was such a bright eyed lad with hopes and dreams of making it to raftel with nakama I gained from the Sugo Tavern
>Now all I have is despair and alcohol with all my hopes and dreams crushed because I fucking got destroyed by Mihawk near the entrance to the grand line

because I already have plenty of ammo stocked up dingus, of course I knew this was coming.

Oh you have Rayleigh, why the trouble? RAY ray + Nico + Doffy and 2 int beatsticks should work out just fine. I don't know your levels though so maybe that's the problem? Anyway in general, just stall for orbs in stage 1-4 then use Doffy and Robin to insta gib him turn 1
Alright that made me smile so I'll give a (You)

>money
I'm a Jew, don't tempt me with money like this

>calling the circus going on in america patriotism
You're all retarded, low iq fat morons. Thank God I'm not a burgerican.

aside from Lucci which one is worth farming on EL?

>That made me smile
I'm really glad! Hope your day is just as bright as your smile.

I'm sorry Jewjulie but you're going in the filter. Just when Storm Pirate shitpost almost come to a full stop you guys find a way to make this place worse and worse

I'm not getting the damage like I've seen in Zeen's videos and to be honest not many people made guides for that Coliseum event. I'll try though because with a Rayleigh lead, Robin's double attack and Doffy boost I should easily break 3 mill with all perfects. What are the int orb manipulators again? Orb luck was not kind on my past tries so that was also a contribution frustration factor.

Tilestone for Princess Turtles. His books are in the new Nami+Robin fortnight too, so perfect timing.

Answer the questions, also how old are you?

I have a game related question. Would anyone be willing to help me with it?

Go for it

but he's from W7

But it's not him posting, it's just people talking about him.
So you're going to post everyone's name that just pops up in this thread?

>Farming Perona when it was available
>Have shit poster drops and was getting mad as fuck when other cucks were maxing their special and sockets on their Perona
>Noticed Perona's gloom ability does not affect GPU at all
>Feel instantly better and amused.

Okay well there are some players on my list that have multiple +200 candy buffed characters. Just where or how the fuck are the getting so many cotton candy drops? Restaurant is absolutely horrible except for the easter event.

If he can do it for Storm Pirates when the same exact thing happened to her why should Jewjulie be any different or get special treatment?

He doesn't have a name or a tripcode so I'm not filtering that but if you're posting his name in the comment field or have a filename with his name in it there's an 80% likelyhood that it's a shitpost. Don't do this shit where you start getting all defensive for someone else

It's just saving, candy drops from story islands too

Justin Higaki on YouTube does 'guides' for every Chaos Colo boss round from stages 1-4 and then the whole stage 5 boss.
The only problem is he's a filthy whale and uses the OP'est of OP teams full of legends and perfect dream team compositions. But it'll at least give you an idea of how the stages play out so you can build a team that will defeat the boss.

You SHOULD break 3 mil, if you're not, bring Helpemmo to reduce his defense to 0.
Uh, Slasher Croc, Moria and Vergo are good to help you

It doesn't affect PSY types, though I had the same chuckle when I started the game and GPU was immune

Coliseum, Gemming the Le Crap, 0 stage Sugo previews and special events like Frieza
I even have 2 200+ ( Ace and LL) and working on Wedding Perona now, candy is easy

I fucked up. I haven't slept in over 24 hours.

I'll turn you into a real bride, no need to use wedding perona.

save 50 gems for aokiji sugofest you HAVE to pull haruta

Why? So I don't pull him?

Even on double drop days I very rarely get candy drops. A shit ton of cola though.

Answer my questions please miss julie.

Objectively correct opinion
Haruta is god tier
>Baccarat is in two weeks
Don't farm story for candy, farm Coli, it at least has around 35% for candy
>no use for a 13 cd 1.5x driven booster
No shit posting

I saw a video from that guy and realized he was a whale, I felt disgusted and closed my browser.

JewJulie AMA!

GO!

Vergo is fantastic but I don't like using him because his animation is kinda fucked. It starts off slow then snaps quickly and I always fuck up the tap.

It's just luck and time a lot of people do the thing where they save candies on a turtle or an evolver until they're ready to use them, that shit adds up fast

>working on Wedding Perona now, candy is easy

I'm ok with waifufagging but this is another level

Is it true you masturbate anally daily?

hey your captains are nice, I always use your rayleigh with my towel nami for psy stuff.

He is but at least you can see what the bosses do on their stage so you can counter it. He's one of the few that does this and his editing is at least good. Just disregard the teams he brings unless you can mimic it.

When is the second anniversary?

I've only used Wedding Perona this week since I pulled her and that's only because T-Bone wouldn't let me use Gas man on my Fuji team

Odds buy gems and multipull
Evens go do something productive

If you're not prepared to go full on for your waifu, why bother?
Really? I love spinning animations like Vergo and Psy enel

>don't have valentine Perona since I sold my old account
Kms

what vivi is that?

Fine Jewjulie. Don't bother answering my question. All I wanted to do was be a good husband and provider for you so you could live like a queen but apparently that's not good enough for you. Take care. I'm kicking you off my friends list.

valentine vivi

Wait what? What statue is that? I want it, what does the front look like?

The animation isn't the problem, it's the tapping accuracy that has me screwed. I can hit all perfects but when I get to vergo for the end of the chain it's a miss and I have no idea why or how to fix it. "Git gud" does not apply.

Street Walker Vivi.

>If you're not prepared to go full on for your waifu, why bother?
You're right, that's why I'll follow you wherever you go. I won't stop until your heart belongs to me.

why can't we get more classy units instead of vulgar ones?

Prize Figure
myfigurecollection.net/item/315135

So you're cool with getting NTR'd when she gets gangbanged by the BBC Pirates and their Yonko captain Tyrone Cashmoney?

how much can I get for an account with fuji, doffy and crocodile?

Vulgar ones sell.

Well, in the end just practice. I used to be shit with LL so I just grinded in the forests

Well that's a letdown, looks like shit. Thanks anyway.