pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC
>Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=53111&st=0&p=3704216
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The true previous thread

LAST THREAD
THE REAL LAST THREAD. YOU'RE JUST MAD BECAUSE YOU'RE A TRIP

I started playing FE7 after finishing Sacred Stones. How do I into grinding without a map? This game isn't that difficult, but I'm worried about my units' level progression.

Also Amelia a cute.

Fates is a low HP game but even some of the worst Asset/Flaw setups should still be better than 80% of the other shitters in your army.

You do it at an Arena.
Only one unit at a time, it costs money, you're at a disadvantage all the time and if you lose you die.

So time for save states?

If you're a faggot. The only acceptable Arena abuse is for Lyn since she sucks and she needs to be leveled to avoid Wallace.

Boss abusing is a pretty safe bet. You can also set a unit at a choke point, unequip them, and have an enemy attack them to gain 1 exp per hit which will also help level your staff users.

Christmas & Black Friday are coming up soon, what gifts are you going to get Severa for being such a good girl this year?

But she wasn't a good girl.

I'll pour all my love in her sweet butthole as a present.

>feg died because of pokemon

Let's hope we get the death we deserve this time.

Joshua is very hot

>tfw Pokemon SM has a better story and better waifus than Fates

>better waifus

Only Lillie and she's as forced as Azura and Lucy.

It also had many times more budget and a fandom that would gobble it up no matter how mediocre it'd be.

>Amelia
>Trainee
>Gets 10 extra levels
>levels zero strength in those levels
>tfw nine strength as a level 16 cavalier
what the fuck

>Only Lillie
>not best mom

>better waifus

>40 years old
>used goods (twice)
>crazy for her husband

What a cuck

>2016
>saying cuck

faggot

>magical Final Fantasy aliens that give weight to Zinnia as a character
>better story
Yeah no, I'd honestly take Hoshido bias and Valla over that.

I post this manly tier list of FE8

why is she so perfect?

Ephraim has Gary Stu manliness, he should be moved down a bit.

Not even the best archer in her own game.

I like Hana

She's a pre promote who can chip down almost any human enemy for others to get EXP from and completely slay any monster. Don't care if she is or isn't the best, she's amazing.

I think you have bad taste, but I respect your opinion.

>you will never turn Felicia into a prime breeding sow in order to gain money for your small army

Glad to see Moulder the Boulder's in the right place.

How bad of an idea would it be to feed Kamui every stat increasing item I find? I consistently save them but then never use them even on the last chapter and my Kamui never fucking levels right.

>how bad would it be to make the strongest character stronger with every stat booster

Not bad at all. This is what you can do with just Visit/Battle points at the start of a playthrough .

Cute!

TRS patch got polished: serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=53111&st=0&p=3704216

Cool, i'm also waiting for the vestaria saga's patch

Anyone got an Orochi with Aptitude?
Or, hell, I'll take any useful skills not in her starting set.

Please, dead /feg/, help an Orochifag out.

for what purpose

Unlike Awakening there is a handful of units that match up to Corrin and use certain boosters better

IE Xander with Speedwings or Ryoma with Dracos

Holmes tsundere af

I love Hana!

Please don't die /feg/

shh...just let it happen

Why the fuck do you want /feg/ to stay around?

blame dumbasses making threads early and some people not leaving the old one

Because the tripfags will not be here for a while?

Where can I find complete translations of the NES Fire Emblem?

We may as well enjoy it while the tripfags are gone. The quality has been much better today compared to normal.

>some people

I wonder who it could be?

i'd wager there's a decent amount of people voting/watching the elections right now

>We may as well enjoy it while the tripfags are gone
We still have ChercheFag around. Plus even with the other two usual trips the threads have been about the same as usual. Someone brought up M*zu and the usual string of shit started trips or not. Not sure what you're on about.

I might want to in a couple of hours.

It seemed okay earlier, but being the wagecuck I am, I might have missed the arguments. Seems alright for the moment though.

Still here. The DS version's increased difficulty is absolute shit by adding random spawns that make absolutely no sense on maps. Best to just play the original version over the normal mode on the DS.

check Serenes or just find a .cia for 1 and 2.

what should I save edit Robin's starting class into? wanna try something fun

>go to have Marth talk to Minerva
>she whoops his ass

So I guess I need to have her sister talk to her?

Stupid question but is there any news of any figures or merchandise for Oboro or Hinoka?

I just bought the Cordelia figure but I need more of my waifu

Too bad there's no Cherche figure

yup

get the Cumilla one for hotgluing

Go on eBay and look for the Honkers keychain.

Where does one buy the skills from recruited units from other my castles?

Should be in your logbook. Talk to your servant in your castle. The unit and their skills should be there even if you only purchased a skill from another castle

Oh damn those look cute

I wish they had figures of Hinoka/Oboro or anything Oboro in general but these will do. Speaking of which, are Camilla and Cordelia and Tharja the only three figures?

Where is the best place to find good merchandise anyway?

I love Pieri and so do you!

Peri's alright, I guess.

good for fucking but that's it

What are some good countries to live in outside of the United States that don't get stuck with European 3DS/Nintendo delayed releases?

Canada

Who is the Trump of FE?

Sweden

Lekain

Would Peri be a good mother? Like legit I'm scared she might turn Kana into a psycho killer

Peri actually has special dialogue with Kana. She makes a cute mother. Plus in the endgame cards it mentions that she learned the difference between right and wrong. It took a while.

>Peri actually has special dialogue with Kana.

What special dialogue? All of the Kana/mother dialogue is slightly different.

She's amazing!
Good for loving
She makes the best mom

Do you actually have 171 pictures of Peri? I wish I had that many of Hana!

I have 693 total and 609 of them numbered

That's a lot of Peris!

post sexy Peri's for my small collection

Goodnight /feg/, i hope you have a nice evening with your waifu! She loves you very much! Stay happy and healthy!

>Tana and Tethys
>E cup
They're B. the perfect cup

>better waifus
My ass. Only really good one is Olivia.

Also SuMo is probably an even bigger disappointment than Fates. I think I actually appreciate Fates a bit more now.

>SuMo is probably an even bigger disappointment than Fates

Seriously

>most of the new Pokemon are shitmons
>game's even easier and more handholdy than XY
>barely any Alolan forms
>majority of trainers' mons are pathetic and have terrible movepools
>Battle Tree is a joke and has barely any returning trainers
>nerfed Gengar and the legendary Dogs for no reason
>Lillie's wardrobe change is infinitely inferior to her first one

I mean at least Fates has Conquest

Cum in generic.

Dead bread is dead.
We Charlotte now?

yes

>where's the futacock Charlotte
>you said you had a futacock

It's funny.

For as shitty as this place can be at times, for as much as I miss the high points of this general, days like today make me realize just how nice it is to be able to talk with a group of people who like a thing I like and that care enough about it to visit here day in and day out. How a shitpost here or pointless circular arguments there don't mean much of anything in the grand scheme of things, and that unlike some things it has literally no impact on my daily life, on the lives and happiness of my friends and family.

Let's be good to each other, alright?

MAKE FIRE EMBLEM GREAT AGAIN

I hate fire emblem.

Touching speech, but as long as one person here acts like an asshat and/or violates board rules, someone's gonna have a problem. Such is the nature of conflict; Your thoughts aren't his thoughts, so you can't let eachother live. Pitiful, isn't it?

Berserker Mozu with skill +2 is much more better than I thought

>48, 40, 33(35 with Skl+2), 34, 22, 23, 16 stat Berserker

Solid.