/khg/ - Kingdom Hearts General

Rage Awakened Edition

NEW TRAILERS
1.5+2.5 JP Trailer: m.youtube.com/watch?v=cAKbBSn_c0w
2.8 ENG Trailer:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Irl_Dc-Tc8U
2.8 JP Trailer: m.youtube.com/watch?v=al8YkZe4q2M

Paris Games Presentation:
kh13.com/news/kingdom-hearts-series-producer-shinji-hashimoto-attending-paris-games-week-with-a-special-kingdom-hearts-presentation-on-october-27-2016

TGS 2016 2.8 Roundup:
youtube.com/watch?v=4gKAR0uRZZ0
Release date delayed to 2017, Jan 12 for Japan and Jan 24 everywhere else

Download Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ now for free on the Google Play Store and iOS App Store!

(KHUX guides) The reason you're here:
pastebin.com/jQVKegVw

Most recent interviews:
khinsider.com/news/Famitsu-Interviews-Nomura-on-KINGDOM-HEARTS-3-HD-2-8-FCP-Unchained-X-6667
khinsider.com/news/Dengeki-Interviews-Tetsuya-Nomura-on-KINGDOM-HEARTS-2-8-KH3-6627
khinsider.com/news/Gamespot-Interviews-Tai-Yasue-6622
khinsider.com/news/KINGDOM-HEARTS-Unchained-X-Development-Report-3-6938
khinsider.com/news/Kingdom-Hearts-HD-II-8-Is-Coming-to-TGS-With-Trailer-and-Demo-6936
khinsider.com/news/Message-from-Tetsuya-Nomura-about-Kingdom-Hearts-HD-II-8-Final-Chapter-Prologue-7113

khwiki.com/

Lore resources: pastebin.com/tKPLZLiE

GameTrailers Kingdom Hearts Timeline:
youtube.com/watch?v=xm-NoyqzGkY

Last Thread:

Forgot last thread

>not election edition
You fucked up OP

Start again with a new thread

But user, it fits.
Whoever wins, some rage is about to awaken.

>caring about elections when you could be grinding Lux right now

Mexitaco user here, i dont give a shit about the elections, either candidate won't affect me, trump won't get to do shit either way since congress is a thing. this thread stays.

>Ventus doesn't have the heart on his chest
WHAT DOES IT MEAN

Fuck off.
Literally no other general on this board right now that uses editions has anything about the election in it.

OP did good to keep it on topic.

This

That

What this nigga said.

I wanna see LW beat the shit out of at least one Nort in KH3.

>sora baits terranort into the keyblade graveyard
>LW wakes up
>beats the shit out of terranort and teams up with sora
>gets his body back
i want to see this

>Sora uses his keyblade to open a door to the graveyard
>Terranort knows where it leads
>he knows whats there
>becomes visibly distraught because the last time he fought Lingering Will he got defiled
>Sora tackles him through
>"Xe...ha...nort"

Cue tag team keyblade cannon rape carnival

>its a "Everything just needs to Proc" episode

Who will win the Aquabowl?

Kairi

Darkness

To the guy looking for a bear group in the last thread post your Id or look for the party bears forever

Terra will get freed but he'll look like Kh1 Ansem.

Bullying will ensue.

Sora wins anyway.

>50 regulars to 8 omegas
I hate this game.

>get around 30 Behemoths in a row
>suddenly get non-stop Omega Behemoths after that
Your time will come, and at least you don't have to do the 57-57-10-whatever method

I used to use Omega Behemoth for lux before this event but some anons said Omega Trident was better.

I'm thinking I've been tricked.

Trident Tails are the best raid boss to spawn.
Chance of getting Cids from the omegas.

God damnit Riku just needs to proc and i could just be DONE with this!

What about for lux?

That TT3 or 5?

If that's TT5 then that whole mission's a nigger, and I only won with the power of Jack and Sally

Eh. They're all about the same for Lux I think.
Maybe Guard Armor best because its got so many parts.

>41 regulars to 11 omegas

If it's any conciliation, no Cids yet.

I only won TT5 when a whale with iSora max guilted appeared in the unguilded shared pool.

TT5 and fuck these cards are bitch

>farming omega whales for party
>no one jumps in when offered
>waste 10 AP and 15 minutes waiting on these fools for nothing
>decide to just start killing omegas on own
>quickly get to the point where they can't be one shot

And now people are gonna spot them almost dead in the party raid, and think I'm a greedy ass. Fffuuuucccckkkkkme.

what was your first kingdom hearts game?
mine was Dream Drop Distance
and i didn't understand a single thing.

Bears Forever is pretty much the only Bear group we have left here that I know of, let me know your ID and I'll throw you an invite.

Kingdom hearts 1, saw a trailer from a Treasure Planet CD-disk from McDonalds.
>starting on DDD
i dont even wanna know why

Fuck man RNG is just not having it today

>1 away from Guilting BC Mickey
Well, it's something at least. I held out no hope for Kairi so you gotta take what you get.

well im telling you anyways, a friend in highschool wanted to trade games with my for my fire emblem so he could play it, and he said he had a kingdom hearts game, so i went "hmm kingdom hearts, i've heard of it, maybe it wouldn't be bad to try playing it" and i spent the next 3 years trying to find the god damned games so i could play them and figure out what the fuck just happened.

KH1

I saw it at Gamestop and begged my mom for it because I liked the cover.

Also you fucked up user and should be ashamed.

>Everything procs
>it still isnt enough
Well fuck looks like its not for me

When are bonus hours?
Is it always at the same time or does it differ depending on the event?

I'm trying to organize times with my party to mazimize lux.

2 pm pst

Same times as the weekend raid from what I've seen. So right now should be bonus hour

Is it always those hours?
And is it just for raid bosses?

2AM PST is Clobbering Time. There is then another Clobbering Time every six hours after the previous one started, so 2AM, 8AM, 2PM, 8PM, 2AM, 8AM, and so on.

Seriously nigga?
Just use skill perks and a shared sleep medal
It's way easier than the 3 cannons

>Using sleep medals
>on a mission whose objectives to get Adamantite requires you to one turn it

>use a sleep medal
>in an adamantite mission
Its like you dont want me to upgrade my TT

Nevermind
i just do it for the jewels lol

When Trump makes anime real, will that automatically extend to Kingdom Hearts, or will we have to wait a few years for the technology to catch up?

>keep getting Omega Behemoths
Christ this is the life, shame Double Lux hour's done, so it'd be a waste to keep on grinding right now

Just making Keyblades will take a while.

Are we going to have to split the general between dark and faggots?

Because I don't want to share a general with light queers.

Kingdom Hearts 1.
Somehow saw a commercial on tv which was amazing because videogame commercials were really rare in Canada, then I convinced my family to get me the game and a ps2 but I had to wait to open/play it for my birthday.

KH1, I remember seeing it on a magazine my dad brought back and thinking it was the coolest shit ever, I ended up forgetting all about it but when my parents bought a PS2 that was one of the games we bought with it, the first game I played on the console, and I absolutely loved it, it's only after I met Cloud in Olympia that I remembered reading that article about the game before

I wanted KH2 but my dad bought me KH1

KH1

I do remember that one commercial on Disney, but I don't think I had seen them before getting the game.

I was only allowed to get three, they were gonna go with the PS2 I got for Christmas that year.

And when I picked up KH1, I was like "what is this?" and decided I had to find out.

Disney is generally not considered anime, and neither is Final Fantasy (FFU and Advent Children notwithstanding). I don't think they're on the table

Final Fantasy is anime as fuck, user.

So how strong is Axel you think?

We know the top 4 of the Org in terms of power were

Xemnas
(massive gap)
Roxas at full power
Lexaus & Xaldin

Not counting Roxas could Axel have been the 4th, or was that Marluxia?

If 358/2 stats were to be taken as any indication, Marluxia was very nearly -though not quite- as powerful as Mansex. Maybe even stronger than a fully-powered Roxas.

He might have gained power while doing his final form thing (how did he even do that no one but Xemnas did that either?) but I always felt he was more powerful than Nomura's ranking indicated since that would Riku at the start of CoM was about as powerful (or more so) than Marluxia by virtue of nearly beating Lexaus before tapping into darkness

I always assumed Marluxia's final form was him tapping into power that lies in Castle Oblivion.

Welp...its done. Lets see what happens from here on out.

FUNNY ISN'T IT

Hold me

I wonder how long it'll take for everything to calm down from this, especially /pol/

Oh my god...why...

Certainly unexpected thats for sure, either woulda been terrible. Just glad it's finally over.

>I actually know people that thought America isn't racist any more because we elected a black guy
I'm not a fan of the shill lady either but like c'mon dude. C'mon. Today is not a great day to be pro some gun regulations and part black.

>Trump elected = death and despair and danger for muh minorities
Keep drinkin' that koolaid user

holy shit we literally memed a president into office

/pol/ is always right

So sick of doing raid bosses by myself.
Any room in the /khg/ group?

Meme brooms into the game.

Only if you praise KEK.

Make NA Great Again*

*for the first time

They underestimated our power.

Good, Hillary was a Nort, she would have brought Darkness to America and the rest of the world to capture Nomura and have him tell her where Kingdom Hearts is.

Roy Conli is already Xehanort Nomura's just lucky they've never been in the same room alone.

Okay /khg/ spend $5 to get to 3k on time, or spend $15 to get enough for 3k + score assitance. The only reason I'm considering is that I've got Saix, Mickey (both of them), and A-Sora on 4+ dots.

Wait till tommorow night to see what we are going to get after illustrated kairi

Did everyone remember to equip their guilted Wakkas this morning?

>Hillary was a Nort
All of the candidates were. Ansem:SoD was assigned the task of Norting the Republican candidate, but he got excited at the DARKNESS and Norted some "spares".

>All of the candidates were

Truly, Xehanort is a master planner

>get 4 epics in guaranteed pull
>All of them were shit except Kairi
Ayy

also
>~11mil
>2100

Damn it but I'd rather not waste effort on a generic APP.

Seriously anyone find the rankings weird
Atk2 is for ranking 10k and lower, and for 5k and above, BUT 5k-10k get app, while 2k-5k don't eventhough APP is rarer.

I mean sure APP kinda sucks if you don't have the right medal for it whereas Atk2 is almost always good, but still.

Is the maintenance over?

Why do they like Trump anyway? Legitimately curious.

Hasn't started yet

Anti-establishment, non career politician and a successful businessesman.

Failing that, memes.

Any emulation experts around?

i get kairi next pull, right? don't want to drop $15 then end up with some "Illust Kairi guarunteed in just one more fucking pull!" situation