-4* Code Cast
-4* Knights Pride
-4* Record Holder

-New Fate/Extra Mystic Code
-New Bond CEs for Onigashima/Camelot Servants
news.fate-go.jp/2016/d2nmp3/

>News and Reminders
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
- New vers - emulators, rooted androids, jailbroken iPhones&androids with developer options on are prevented from launching game
- Mashu's voice actress has been replaced with Rie Takahashi as Risa Taneda remains on hiatus to recover from illness. Her other roles remain unchanged
>New bond CEs:
news.fate-go.jp/2016/d2nmp3/
-Rare Prisms have been added to Da Vinci's Shop (Gained from using 4* or 5* servants as Reinforcement materials or burning, Welfare servants excluded)
-Rare Prisms are used to purchase previous event items
-Next stream 12/6
-Babylon coming in December
-Christmas Rerun and part 2 coming in December
-FGO Anime announced

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/cJ9J0t45

>FL Spreadsheet
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.org

>Alternate servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

>CMs
mediafire.com/download/960gn6g6w2p0l8q/FGO Material I.zip
mediafire.com/download/wj405jjjc9ly94e/FGO Material II.zip

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troglodyte
boards.Veeky
google.com/search?q=God of Sefar&client=firefox-b-ab&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiV8qTy9ZnQAhVHvZAKHSlbBPMQ_AUICSgC&biw=1366&bih=657#imgrc=_
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sevar_of_Bulgaria
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nobu a CUTE.

Iskander

LIZ THREAD

Translations?

>tfw rolled Altera and seeing all the love she is now getting

Feels great

Best boy.

Xst for Sefar

Ozzy!

Tamamo!

Haven't been following thread for a while because of post-gacha depression. How did Cleo turn out?

Giant Atilla

Best archer

As I said, Altera is credited to Sakurai as one of the original servants written by her, so I'm guessing that might be an indicator of which writer conceived Altera.

Im scared bros, what if Hilary loses? ;_;

She got to share voice with Best girl.

Nero - Flame's Poetry Chapter
Tamamo - Orchid's Lyrics Chapter
Altera - Dawn Chapter

>Attilaight Cell
WTF m8

Ancient cave painting in Sahara depicting a giant

This smile is a miracle of the universe.

is that a dick?

Brothel edition.

Cave painting in Extella OP

Remember that Atilla is not actually a Hun, they found her in some strange cave somewhere.

Raiko can stay, but the other two need to leave.

It's red again.

Serenity can stay, but the other two need to leave.

>Kingprotea, Attilaight and Gulliver(female) in GO never ever

Fairly solid, and versatile Assassin.
Not as good at star-gen as Jack, but decent.

Kiyo needs to leave.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troglodyte

dont you mean Gudako?

I wish a greater portion of Extella's cast would be new and fresh original characters instead of seeing Gil, Emiya, and Cu again.

why would they make new chars for a musou spinoff... it's not a real extra game

chapter one when

*Jumps into the fire to buy Kiyohime*

Nah, fanservice game needs to fanservice.

>Perfect oportunity to introduce Lubu in any other class
>lol no, fuck you, have more berseker

>1024m
>50t

>64m
>100t

I want to hold pinkies with my waifu!

Why are the graphics in Extella so ugly? CCC looked pretty good for a PSP game

Yes.

boards.Veeky Forums.org/pol/thread/97022906#top

More pics coming in

Looks like Atilla got a lot of pages in the art book

Ifhe wasn't the mindless dinosaur that he is as a Berserker, I'd immediately defer to Veeky Forums's advise on handling characters of Lu Bu's alignment.

nobody gives a fuck attilacuck

HAKUNO PITPUSSY

Has she topped Arturia as dev waifu?

Who are you saving for, /fgog/?

their outfits are pretty good

she's just Nasu's wank of the month

You're gonna love this.

King hassan

I don't see what that has to do with Fate.

I would have but I'm not American.

I want to fuck her armpits!

>also that ass
hn

Probably because Extella needs to render more things on-screen and smoothly at once.

Can the Extella fags fuck off to their own general I'm tired of reading about all the Attila shit and this isn't /tmg/

You serious? The very basis of Fate is historical figures. How is the presidency of the most powerful nation on the planet not relevant?

remember to treat your 3* servants kindly

What's the advise?

Saving up quartz and holy grails for a Tsukihime event

Because Trump said he would make fgo great again by boosting the dollaroos and lowering quartz price.

what a cute little butt

When will the elections finish so /pol/ would stay on his containment board again?

greek chapter with greek style mystic code when

>Being this deluded
Politics goes in /pol/, nowhere else.

I'm actually going to grail Jing Ke to 80 as soon as I finishing getting my Carmilla to 10/10/10.

/pol/ never stays in his containment board.

About 3 hours, probably

So basic Attila is just Nasu doing some OC donut wank bullshit and we will never get a proper Attila

Cry more faggot.

Altera is turning in waifu material?

>Atilla isn't FGO

You're free to leave

I know it visibly upsets you that we're actually talking about something now, instead of doing what you wanted to do which is just shitpost all day like yesterday and make this thread your personal trashcan with DUUDE, Cuck, __fag, and Melvin. However shitpost time dies down when new content is actually coming in, which is right now.

She has always been my waifu

Attila isn't FGO, she's a cameo marketing character from Extella

I don't see you fags talking KnK

you're a good guy user

Read the posts from last thread, there were crazy loopholes found that actually do sort of connect Atilla to this concept.

This is what Nasu does, he takes whatever road he can to come out at the strangest answer.

Because KnK is boring as fuck, I dropped it on the first chapter

>WUZ SHE FLYING OR FLOATING XDD

>he doesn't know of the monthly KnK discussions that pop up

Fuck off newfag

>Attila cucks
how does it feel to know your waifu prefers Hakuno

so what you cucks can talk about some unrelated musou shit character here but if I try to talk about prisma or foxtail I get told to fuck off to /a/?

I like Jing Ke. I want to live a hedonistic life with her as lifelong friends.

I remember a few of these posted at least.

google.com/search?q=God of Sefar&client=firefox-b-ab&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiV8qTy9ZnQAhVHvZAKHSlbBPMQ_AUICSgC&biw=1366&bih=657#imgrc=_

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sevar_of_Bulgaria

>According to historians as Steven Runciman and David Marshall Lang Sevar is the last ruler of the Dulo dynasty, with him died out the lineage of Attila the Hun.
> Although initially a female name, it could also serve as a component of male names, as suggested by Chuvash pre-Christian name Aksĕver.

So hot

Please no.

It's not even Christmas.

>but if I try to talk about foxtail

You're not me

How come all the Japanese people get to still be Japanese and be overpowered like Nobubaga but Attila has to be some fucking alien instead of a Hun?

Sounds like Nasu is just a fucking racist and only the Japs are allowed to be exceptional in this universe

also of course Attila despite being an alien or god or some shit falls for random JP AI dick because yeah that makes sense

Babylon soon right? What cuties will it have besides Enkidu

Nobu isn't overpowered though, she's niche and performs like shit outside of her niche. She loses in direct combat against Okita, who is shit and has TB.

just accept it, don't run from the truth and move on to a better more loyal character who Nasu won't choose to ruin with his fetish

>overpowered like Nobunaga

but she isn't

You do know that there are plenty of people that are far stronger than Nip servants and get to stay true to their nationality. You're complaining about an outlier like Attila. Nobu isn't even that strong, she just has a good counter to divinity and mystery.

>overpowered like Nobubaga

Back to facebook with the other retards

>She's shit
>And loses blah

She was considered the most overpowered servant in Koha war for the most part. Destroyed a few people, beat two or three servants, almost beat Okita. She lost due to Okita using her second NP, which summons all the Shinsengumi. She's not shit when fighting outside of her niche, she still has very high stats.

Nobu can beat Karna and Gil, in a real grail war clearing that bar is all that matters

the types of servants that beat Nobunaga will be dead by the end anyway because they are shitters against actual contenders

Nobu is the ultimate meta pick because she only loses to shitter tier strats that aren't even employed or if they are they will die fast due to the nature of the contest

>Babylon soon
H A !
A
!

She really can't even with the stuff she has against divinity and mistery