>Weapon and stats:
symthic.com/bf1-stats
Symthic's already started their metacrafting autism

>Emblem stealing website for uncreative babbies: emblemsbf.com/

FAQ:
Q: Is BF4 dead?
A: Yes, BF1 now.

Q: Where are the BF1 Platoons?
A: The platoon feature (tm) isn't in yet for bf1, we'll post the info when its out.

Q: Which VOIP Do I join?
A: Yuropoors will be more likely to find people on the Discord. Mumble seems to attract NA players. Use whichever you like.

DICE is looking to add quitting between matches, loadout editing in the main menus and other features that should have been in at launch, soon®

Mumble server (VOIP and Text)
wevidyanow.com
port: 64738

Mumble download (Snapshot version is more stable and has more features)
wiki.mumble.info/wiki/Main_Page

>Discord
discord.gg/TK8snEj

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5NwkCrzReLk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>C4 on vehicles
I miss when this was still possible.

>Battefield

>Try Iron Walls first time
>Attacking
How are you supposed to ever take the fucking bunkers? It's literally just a stupid clusterfuck of campers spawning in them and spamming grenades until you lose

>Battefield
is this a meme by now or are the OPs just always dyslexic retards?

>battefield

Did you just play with me? I was spamming WE WUZ in the chat

I didn't notice, but maybe
Honestly operations can be pretty fun, but literally every single one I've played was a win for the defenders, only one came even close
They seem horrifically fucking unbalanced

>I was spamming WE WUZ in the chat

Well not really spamming but a we wuz siegreich after every round win.

>tfw you knife a hillnigger from behind

i just want friendly fire

Normally I'm against that to avoid petty moments where people keep spawning on people just to blast them over an accident, but god damn these medics and supports ain't dropping me nothing

I'm going to start hitting blueberries on the head so I can jack their kits for what I need

No.

Someone needs to shoop an austro-hungarian smug pepe inside the iron walls bunker

>How are you supposed to ever take the fucking bunkers?

By switching to the defending team

So PS4fag here

How common place is this whole using a MKB on console, really? I'm getting dropped by players with impeccable accuracy while on console, and I expected this to be a much more arcadey experience since I usually play everything on PC. But holy hell getting janked on by an automatic weapon from a guy while he's moving from 20-35m away, or triple shot by medics left and right is really not what I was expecting. These guys have better accuracy than the shits I play against on PC in almost any other FPS game

Especially since I cannot use a controller after playing MKB for years. Idk why I bought it on console but I did and I'd regret it if I didn't know it was just me being shit

crash the zepelin on top of it

I've posted this here before
Enjoy friend
youtu.be/5NwkCrzReLk

Do people actually switch teams though? I hope none of you guys do it, unless your friends are on the other time but if anything else it's just pathetic.

Why?
I play the game because I want to have fun
If I get stuck on a team of complete shitters who get completely stomped there's no fun in that whatsoever
Whereas if I can switch and help crush the dipshits instead, that's far more fun.
Frankly I don't care what people think of it, if I'm on a completely retarded team that is going to lose by a landslide, I'm going to switch

Nobody uses M&KB on console.

You're just a scrub.

Top players on console are no different than top players on PC. If someone sinks years of practice into a control scheme the supposed handicaps stop being handicaps.

i do sometime when i join a game
german and austro empire have the best look

>If I get stuck on a team of complete shitters who get completely stomped there's no fun in that whatsoever
why's that not fun for you?
underdog should always be more fun, so this spells something out for you as a person

>Do people actually switch teams

Yes, some even have the audacity to announce it in all chat and call the other team shit when they are near the bottom of the scoreboard.

>Underdog should always be more fun
There is literally nothing fun about a game where you can barely even leave spawn.

He explicitly said if his team is getting stomped then he switches.
I'd assume he meant he'd switch if his team is 200+ tickets behind the enemy or they're just getting crushed by a handful of enemies. Switching in that case is perfectly reasonable since you realistically can't do anything about it.
Only hardcore stat autists will switch at low ticket leads like 40-80.

i think top player who change team are worst
it's just more unbalancing the game
you guys really care to loose ? i mean i fight for the win but i won't leave if i loose or if i get put in an team that gets stomped

Yes, were you not around for BF4? BFG is filled of some of the biggest team switching and stacking pussies to ever exist. Most people here have no shame, don't try to reason it out past that

Nah I wasn't here for BF4, didn't go to Veeky Forums at the time because I just didn't really think about wanting to be in a general about battlefield.

But that is really fucking pathetic, how can you even do that and still think you're a good player?

´>Join operation
>Defending
>Second set of points of amiens
>Half dead train on our side
>Three games in a row
Why does this keep happening?
My 68% looked so good

What class should I do if I wanna get big war bonds

Don't worry sticky dynamite will probably be in one of the DLCs behind a massive paywall along with a bunch of other weapons that should have been in base game. 3 SMGs? 3? One at level 10? Seriously? Just changing the stats slightly doesn't make it a new gun Dice you fucking hack frauds.

It's WWI, there aren't exactly a lot of SMGs to choose from
I mean the last one is already an extreme stretch

Post stat

nice meme there fellow memer, am I right in assuming that is YOU and you are attempting to create a self meme? Fucking degenerate self memer aren't you. You little filthy self memer, you will never be a meme cunt.

>Benet Mercie - Long Range LMG
>MG15 - Heavy Suppression LMG
>Lewis Gun - Accurate, Lower volume, Supression LMG
>Madsen - Assualt Rifle LMG
>BAR - Assualt Rifle LMG for shitters
>Huot - ??????

What does the Huot have going for it? I've heard nothing about it.

being a useless sack of shit, that's what

Literally nothing, it's kind of a mix between the Masden and BAR, not worth leveling up to level 10 in the worst class in the game

I really want the Borchardt, too bad it'll be impossible to get

Fucking PTFO more faggot, I bet you either sit at the back of the map behind a shield or just camp in a bunker with a shotgun you fucking degenerate, play the objective, a high K:D is not impressive faggot

Sit back with >700 score per mins

I want it too, I just got the Spion Kop skin for it. I only need 90 more scrap to get a superior battlepack but I can't bring myself to scrap it because I love it and I hope I can one day get the C-93...

so less than 4x scope means no glint?

Spot bonuses don't count cunt

Can we talk about BF4 again?

Stop being a cunt, i play PTFO game and get 69% win rate. Being bad doesn't mean other ppl is bad.

thats what retards actually believe.

how many meters away is the red target next to the crosshair?

lol

>Last DLC for BF1
>A tear in time opens up
>Spaceships and mechs come in to the past
>Next game
>Battlefield 2118

The world unite to fight against the future
That seems right

>it'll still have boring 5 objective-based conquest and 2-3 objective-based rush/operations and the same 4 classes with the same weapon slots
reskins YAWN

I would guess a couple hundred metres

Around 110 maybe

thank

If I use a medic gun with a scope on it would it glint like a sniper? Because if so then the mondragon sniper is fucking useless.

it doesn't, only high power scopes on the sniper variants on scout rifles got the scope glint

Scope glint occurs on any scope that's above 4x magnification

why are there so many scopes in this game

combat knife or bust. fuck your other fancy knives

Anyone on PS4 want to play?

>Using anything but the Breakthrough tank

>50% more damage per shell over regular heavy tank
>Shell is 3 times as faster than any other
?

the fuck's a puzzle piece

it's a reskin

sell em for 270 scrap

I'm sorry user
I promised we'd play today but we didn't I was on at 2pm but you were nowhere to be found
We'll play soon though

Get 5 of them and you get a legendary skin.

what a terrible weapon
>1 round
>4 second reload
>95 dmg max on chest

Sorry, my gf wanted to finish Future Diary

stupid fucking weapon

>Shotgun and Gas Grenade combo

>BAR and gas grenade combo

fucking can't zoom on a bolt action with a gas mask fucking stupid weapons

>Can't use the sights on my pistol wearing a gasmask
I mean I get it for long guns, but handguns?

Do AA turrets respawn after being destroyed?

eventually yes

yes

which they shouldn't unless someone with a wrench fixes them

>tfw you place an AT mine on an unaware hillnigger, then line up the shot

In conquest, yes. In Operations, no. Always nuke the AA as the attacker team when you get the chance.

BF1 is officially dead now
Long live BF4

bf4 a shit and a boring bf3 clone rushed out by EA masters
same thing with bf1, but the setting is nice

HIGH ENERGY THREAD

??????????

Poast emblems

>thread wars

jesus fucking christ the hunter 10-a has ridiculous 1-shot range

That's why everyone uses it

Holy shit that Rick is on point. Whats the skeleton thing? Just a spooky face?

Dude just buy the new game. Nobody is coming back to BF4 just because you are too poor to part with $60.

Was meant for

What's the best BAR

Telescopic

Storm

Trench

Trenchscopicstorm

it is over

everyone's on /pol/

Does anyone else wish more maps started off pretty much perfect, with no destroyed buildings, no craters etc, and as you played it got progressively worse?

Like I know realistically any city or whatever would've been shelled to shit before any close quarters fighting begun but I feel like it'd be much more immersive to see the map turn from beautiful to shit during the progress of the match.

Right now most maps are kinda split into some parts where shit is already ruined and some where things are more destructible, like Amiens or St. Quentin Scar. (The village on Scar is a good example of what I'm talking about though)