/drg/ Danganronpa General - /drg/'s Cancership Edition!

Last thread hit image limit. Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!

>DRV3 news pastebin - Updated!
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>/drg/ Poll and paste for VGL7
pastebin.com/caNFdzBH

>FAQ
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2017 on PSVita and PS4.
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR3 Anime Episodes (click to find episodes) (ALL EPISODES AVAILABLE)
Viewing order Future 1- Despair 1 - Future 2- Despair 2 ect
pastebin.com/9LWWxxXn

>DR3 Openings and Endings
pastebin.com/VZa1MtcE

>Interviews with Danganronpa Writer and Creator Kazutaka Kodaka
nichegamer.com/2015/03/danganronpa-interview-with-writer-and-creator-kazutaka-kodaka/
archive.today/4MSAe

>Killer Killer manga revealed to be Dangan Ronpa Gaiden: Killer Killer
mangafox.me/manga/killer_killer

>Downloads/Manga/Novels/Character Charts.
pastebin.com/FTft2Awp

>/drg/ Imgur Album
imgur.com/a/VoOP

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FHy8kW632dE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Let's go Aussie

Tokomaru happy ending!

Let the posting of the Best Cancer Begin!

HE'S GONNA DO IT SOMEONE STOP THIS MADMAN

Toot Toot~!
To Florida~!!

I want some candy

Wake up.

Y-Yes.

Put them in the trash where they belong

Are you too lazy to post it yourself?

Don't tell me we broke the fucking trash man.
Who is going to shovel my garbage now?

clones

It's kinda sad!

...but not really.

>tfw they all jobbed.

user people are entitled to their opinions, respect him for disliking our ship.

Kirumi has BO!

Don't be sad. I need to find a pic of a Kirikitty being hugged,

...You just posted one..

the were all mindless and could only say "kill" in a junko like monokuma voice as that was the last thing the original Mukuro heard

Eh, I guess you're right.

Have fun in moderation user.

You owe me a Kirikitty.

Just like the original!

give me a sec

Here, take this even better prize instead.
A Small Intimidating Celes.

here..

I found this one too..

>A Small Intimidating Celes
Monaca will take 12! Do they know how to fight? Can we train them into an army worthy of Monaca Co?

Hm. Guess I owe you one now.
Cute.

Nah, no need to repay me..

hnnng
Chihiro makes a good kitty

Yeah.

If Izuru's libido had suddenly reawaken and he decided to fuck/rape both sisters on the roof, would they try to stop him?

A-alright.
I doubt it.

But still look for more.

>thinking Junko will consider it rape

She's begging for her senpai's dick ever since she met him. She'd be more than happy to get down and dirty with him. Mukuro would follow.

No and for reasons this user stated Besides I'm sure even Mukuro gets pretty wet for Izuru like her sister does. She was blushing when she saw him kill that student council member.

>add some cat ears
Yeah, ok IN HELL MAYBE!!!

They are best suited for espionage and diplomacy missions if anything, their fighting involves getting a fat otaku to do the work for them.

One off :P..

Hmm, that's a shame, but not terrible. If we combine their espionage skills with all the MIND HACC-ing skills at our disposal, so might be able to take a lot more than originally planned~

Yes because Junko would never betray her boyfriend Matsuda for that emo faggot Izuru.

Here then. Cats for everyone.

Idk about that user.

Not everyone user...

zooom

>best boy in the whole series
>only onscreen for 2 seconds
Fuck that anime to hell and back, the worst part is I'm certain there are a number of fans that saw him and wondered, "who the hell is that?"

I'm honestly surprised junko didn't have some sort of internal power struggle where her "ryouko" side started surfacing muttering something haunting like "you killed matsuda, you killed matuda, you killed matsuda, you killed matsuda, YOU KILLED MATSUDA!!!!!" like kanon with "leon onii-chan"
Also I'm certain I'm gonna be disappointed, but any world on the killer killer scans /drg/?

matsuda's dead at that point look at junko's uniform shirt is what she wore post dr0

Even before he died she was pretty much cucking him for Izuru.

Though I agree Matsuda deserved better.

This is the burden we carry.
We have the worst game and worst episode.

How should I call you?
And good night. Good luck people in the USA about to die~

She loved them both as she tried to kill both repeatedly to taste her own despair.

Holy shit this is adorable
>kitty mukuro
>kitty seiyo
>kitty chiaki
>kitty chisa
>kitty mikan
>kitty aoi
Hell I don't want to admit it but even ruruka is adorable..... wait a second, where's the rest of the cast?

Call me? Hmm. I'm not sure I'll get back to you on that next time I see you around if I'm not dead because I'm in the US. Good night.
It's only for the DR3 cast I'm guessing.

Nobody likes us enough.

Toko, Komaru, Monaca, and anyone from the warriors, and resistance are fucked.

If Monaca were to die due to this election, Aussie Celes can keep Akapo... just bury Kotoko with me~

Will do fellow director~

Just read the scans hereSo the main girl got stabbed there's a dozen mukuro clones? Of course Kodaka ends the chapter without revealing anything and presenting an even bigger cliffhanger. Also inb4 chiaki clone

>no love for haji towa
What was the point of making DRAE if he's just gonna pretend it doesn't exist?

Even then there are DR3 characters missing, bandai and kizakura to name a couple

yep main girl got stabbed by takumi's childhood friend who kyoko was investigating so kyoko might show up at branch 8 and see the clones and lol i didnt even think of the possibility of chiaki clone.

Honestly clones of everyone are up in the air now, any character in the series can get a clone if mukuro can. But... It's not the same, I don't want a clone, it's still not the real thing. I'd rather they stay dead than replaced by a clone

That is what happens when you make a game with horrible game-play. Everyone that is associated is hated by default, and that episode in DR3 dedicated to DRAE was the worst fucking episode, therefor justifying the hate.

We are the stepchildren nobody likes because of our shitty parent.

Sadly there are many entries in this series that get overlooked due to seeming superfluous. There are self-proclaimed die hard fans that have never read DRK, DR0 or played DRAE and missed out on some great characters from all of them.

I know I personally haven't touched DRK, namely because it's still ongoing since DR1.

inb4 the kyoko that came back is a clone naw i think they'll just keep it with mukuro cause as u can see the clones seem imperfect as they can only say kill in a creepy voice that is probably just them trying to mimic the last thing the original Mukuro heard which was monokuma. Also they have Mukuro's talent but its hollow so thats how takumi can beat them this easy though I'm sure somewhere in branch 8 theres a perfect clone of mukuro that has the original's personality

inb4 Junko clones show up. They all get wiped out...except for one.

DRK's best "boy"

Does anyone here remember the Mikanposter that had cancer?

...What happened to him?

naw junko's too much of a wild card too be cloned

People bitched at him for posting so he stopped posting and just chills in the taima whenever he gets to use his laptop.

Dude, I've been meaning to ask the same thing, is that guy still alive? Yo Mikanfag, you here?

heh

It gives Kodaka a way to bring her back in DRv3 though.

Kaede or Iruma will end up being her clone

This is what despair feels like

Join me, Kotoko It's more comfortable than it looks~

jee i wonder what it's like voting for trump...
youtube.com/watch?v=FHy8kW632dE

I'll happily join you anywhere just get me out of here

The perfect clone turns out to be the real deal mukuro ikusaba that has been undergoing treatment to slowly restore her damaged cells.

I mean hell if kodaka just broke the seal on clones, anything is possible.

Clones of Izuru?

Wouldn't put it past him to be quite honest, why would the izuru komakura project be restricted to just one izuru? Maybe there is a secret second izuru lurking out there somewhere. Hell for maximum tweests kodaka could say chiaki's lifeless body was reconstructed and revived through the izuru komakura project and she herself became one as well.

Someone pass me the alcohol

Last time you drank was on Nagisa's birthday... Monaca doesn't remember much about that day aside from both of us raiding the adult's stash, visiting his room, and waking up wearing some of each other's clothes... huh...

Who is best girl? Is the Mikan Best girl?

JjjOooIiiNnn UuuSss

Girl C is a miracle of the universe

Hey, /drg/, long time no talk! Sorry I haven't been on in a while. I have good (and positive) reasons as to why.

How has your tuesday been?

I was in a rather lewd position waking up and I think I was in my underwear as well. Well let's drink our worries away.

Take me away Mr.Ghost

Trash tier. Literally.