/svg/ Shadowverse General

Ass VS Tits Edition

Shadowverse is a class-based collectible card game akin to Hearthstone. The Steam version launched on October 28th.

Platforms: iOS, Android, Steam (store.steampowered.com/app/453480/)

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Card Database / Deck Editor:
shadowverse-portal.com/

Intro Guide/FAQ:
pastebin.com/xNmQuDzR (read this if you're new)
docs.google.com/document/d/1Ibw62rcFMrkvWl_KPKUuRC_0f7LbvwE27ubQ-EJo0oQ/edit?usp=sharing

Take 2 Card Rankings:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k55fDS9LpX66H-pm5EgGouqwQSCF-sje-o5UwrXUwdI/htmlview#
Get your cheat sheets here: imgur.com/a/Dpbmh

Friend list:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DKn9RybTNTQ3a8cm-68KvDOHCFBRK8VDD2JVO8HTUWg/edit?usp=sharing
___

Some user made an all-in-one Steam undub and uncensor for the lazy or mentally handicapped. Open wide and enjoy responsibly.

mega.nz/#!tl1mGaIQ

Decryption key: !tsu910nR6lT_xTQAx9QUNI_96DLJ0mvgIwwThp5lPS4
___

Come here if you want to search for card artworks:
corpetit.com/public/rage_of_bahamut/
Search by artists:
seesaawiki.jp/mnga_bahamut/

Banished:

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/HHHSBzp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

soft

>doraf forte

Thread is shit.

What is forte?

I shouldn't have dusted that Satan. I kinda want it back now.

>Early thread
>Made by a doraf forte fag

Proof they're all cancer

Discord:
discord.gg/HHHSBzp

Glory be!

Is there a way to replace all anime girls with spooky skeletons?

A short chuuni!

You love Erika and want to pamper her right? Don't you want to spend lots of vials on her?

A dork!

>expired

Wait for Shadowcraft to get a card like

>6 cost
>Transform all followers into 1/1 skeletons

Xth for STOP VANIA POSTING

Japan daytime is just a bad time to play in general isnt it?

I was playing in ranked and far too often I get matched up with people way above my ranking

Yes, since its random and Aurelia's effect only works on targeted effects

Of course, this might not help you that much since you are playing an Elf deck in the end and you will inevitably fill up your board

Do the amount of points you gain and lose per win/loss change each rank?

I'm looking at the points it takes to rank up each Rank and getting to A0 takes twice as long as it does for getting to B0. It would suck for the point gain to change too

Nth for booty!

i meant as a mod

have 10k vials, can i make a decent runecraft or lolibat deck?

I queued into the same Nip twice in a row

Blood Bat is extremely inexpensive. Just don't fall for the meme. You're going to get shat on once you hit A rank with it

can anyone help me build this into a full deck?

Can someone be a good Haven player? I've gone from the gutter to the beginning of A rank and every Haven player I've met so far played exactly the same.

I want to eat that booty!

>lolibat
Lolibat is cheap as fuck. Even if you have none of the cards it's like 7k vials. Currently using it in masters

I'll have to keep in mind to play during the NA daytime

It seems a lot comfier playing during that time, meanwhile I am just going a bit up and a bit down around 20.8k in A0

How do I play aggro bat?

How can 120 cm tall womanlet be so sexy, goddamn.

Stop lewding the chuuni.

So when THE FUCK ARE THEY NERFING HAVENCRAFT

Hit face

Best time to play is in a few hours time when its evening in Japan

Do you want Midrange or do you want Control? I'm guessing Control since you're running Alexander.

Unica x 3
Ardent Blader x 3
3 mana 2/2 charge lady x 3
Veteran Lancer x3
Whole Souled Swing x 3
And add Frontguard General, Olivia, and Leonidas if you have them

Loss goes up massively
Win stays at about 100 but the win bonus ends

thank you

Every time I queue into a Dragon deck, I think free win.

Class balance is kind of fucked

So A0 rank is like Rank 5+ in HS where win streaks disappear and your point loss = point gain for each win and loss?

But how do you defeat the Island Whale?

Im pretty sure she does it herself

>big tits
>big ass
>wears super small shirt
>wears super small skirt

She clearly doesn't mind people sexualizing her
Even more, Im sure that doesn't mind having casual sex

when does multi start only being netdecks?

Just got an animated Seraph here from the free 5 Darkness packs. I know how annoying it is, so what's the bets Havencraft deck to base around it? (Second animated Legendary, too. Go me.)

Not A0 no but the rank before Masters is

Elana

Right now it's best to just sneak it into an Elana deck as another win condition. The dedicated Seraph deck is just really weak right now. All those decks that try to stall it out with wards and removal get destroyed by aggro or OTK

I kinda wish Runecraft has something similar. Earth Rune doesn't have a real win condition, I might dust a bunch of shit to buy back Satan.

I'm glad we got the good forte here in Shadowverse.

She actually looks like a warrior in here and not a cow that is only good for sex and milking.

Say, if I like grinding people's tempo and advantage into dust, Control Sword is for me right?

Really? Meanwhile I had the impression that ranks get a lot harder when its japan prime time

It does if you run Pascale. Other than that its win condition is to just overwhelm you around turn eight with golems.

That makes sense. Aggro Bat seems to shred it pretty hard, I just want an upgrade from my Bannermeme deck now that I got a decent legendary. I'll try that, though.

Runecraft is loads of fun, but I'm not very good at it evidently. I lose most games I play with it.

Not following any netdecks and just following my own intuition.

I think it's just a good card to splash in a Havencraft deck. You want to win by controlling the board and killing your opponent with big amulet followers, but if you and your opponent get into a stalemate where you're just forced to clear each other's shit, Seraph is a good win condition to fall back on.

>don't get a legendary from an Arena pack, so do a Take Two
>get this

My third Otohime and third Satan, whew.

>implying any kind of woman (2d or 3d) is useful for anything else than sex and milking.

Crafting animated cards when?

That's pretty smart. I guess I'll sneak it into the Havencraft stuff then.

Personally, it goes Wizard, Priest, Knight, Vampire, Dragon, Forest, NOBODY ELSE MATTERS in my ranking/

Forte is a dragon cow

Never, that makes them the most money.

I do run Pascale, but it not on the level of like a Silent Rider or the 7/7Drain.

Most of the time I find Golem protection more useful.

She's not even a dragon! She a demon!

>open packs
>no legendary
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Open packs
>Two Cerberus

Today was an alright day.

This game doesn't make any sense

How is that Doraf Forte? She hardly looks like a midget there.

Maybe but some could be good at fighting with tall slender bodies. And some could have no tits making them impossible to milk.

Girls like forte that are short and have massive breasts are just asking to be sexualized. Especially when that particular version of her belongs to a literal cow class so she gets treated like the cow she is.

Too bad all people do is post doraf forte cause that's the only forte they know.

The easiest way to tell is the tits. If it has large tits then its livestock forte and if it has smaller ones then its original forte.

I want to pet this card and rub his belly

Doraf Forte is for breeding! For BREEDING!

Is there any worth to a 4th Otohime, or is it liquify time?

I want Dark Conjurer for a girlfirend!

how does this look guys?

its my first control deck

>Conjure Twosome

I want to gently caress the inside of Moon Rabbit's anus with my two inch pecker!

Trump won consequences

>Shadowverse will be banned
>Loli will be banned
>Young flat chest females (2d or 3d) will be banned because the AMERICAN ideal is the big titted blonde bimbo
>Hentai in general will be banned cause the communist chinese make it
>Autism bux will be removed
>Neets will be prosecuted for traition to the american spirit
>Trump Gestapo will make sure all your anime merchandise gets burned in public

It was nice meeting you, american players.
Bye bye.

How do I still not have a single copy of dragon emissary?

You'll probably want more midrange and draw.

Not cute!

Dude wtf aggro bat sucks, fuck you guys for overhyping this shit deck. I should have known you fags only played this shit because of Vania.

Nice animated Unica, I want it.

It's not too bad. You could easily climb to at least B with it. I would ditch Satan though. I'd replace it with something you can play around turn six. Can add Goblinmounted Demon if you absolutely have nothing else to work with, but Alvida's Command would be the best thing

Satan is a pretty shit win condition honestly. Olivia is better but even Leonidas would be better than Satan since they both do nothing. Also you have no Frontguard Generals and only one Aurelia. Control Royal is all about putting up wards and you only have one for mid and late game.

Who to pick?

>girl

Its real power is how fast you can play it, with decent win rates without needing a lot of luck. It isn't infallible, but it works.

MIDDLE

I got one Odin

I want to lick her body sweat until she feels absolutely filthy

Shadow, it has the best pool for not needing combos.

Craft them

Angelic Barrage and early game wards make winning with it 100% luck. Fuck that deck I got tired of constantly relying on topdecks

>elana haven is supposed to be good aggainst aggro

>still get stomped by bannermeme

How would you pick Olivia over Satan? I can buy one of them, but to me Satan seems more reliable.

How do you craft something you haven't pulled?

What rank do people get really good at the game?

How many total legendaries do you guys have, and when did you start?

I'm curious about other people's luck.

Control decks will always be a meme

Sword just shits on everything.

13 started on the 3rd of this month

I swear, all of the games I've played tonight have had people disconnecting or just stop doing anything halfway through. I just played some Elana Haven that gave up after like ten turns and just let me wail on him.

I thought it might be my internet or something but I have games that go perfectly fine, so I dunno.

40 hours.
Started Oct 28

Server is having problems today

about 6. This is my collection since I started on the 1st of October.