/nepgen/ - Neptunia General Thread #1076

Last thread: Hyperdimension Neptunia Downloads (Skins, Artbooks, Manga, Guides, Soundtracks, etc.):
pastebin.com/9iir3HXA

4 Goddesses Online Links and Info

compileheart.com/neptune/4goddessesonline/

twitter.com/gematsucom/status/790840066939691008

gematsu.com/2016/10/four-goddesses-online-cyber-dimension-neptune-ps4-launches-february-9-japan

dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/405/1405500/

Other urls found in this thread:

bato.to/comic/_/comics/yugamira-r20119/
twitter.com/hechimabushi
youtube.com/watch?v=qr89xoZyE1g
youtu.be/gc3AK8k90xw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I love Neptune!

>No hat
WEAK

NepuBuran

I love Fang!

4go english when

I love her.

I love you!

I like nep.

I don't like nep.

I love Tiara.

Daily reminder that Neps are straight.

Daily reminder that Neps are straight.

... like a rainbow.

I want to spank Tiara and make love to her.

bato.to/comic/_/comics/yugamira-r20119/

Found this one perfect just for you

NEPGEAR IS MY GODDESS

I love Kurome!

And Uzume too!

A reminder that Kurome is actually girly, worrywart and loves cute things!

i think that most of them are but i really dont think k-sha, red and million arthur are straight.

I want to spank Orange Heart.

How does Kurome's HDD look like anyway?

Orange Heart has some blue parts so maybe she'd look the same?

Although I'm very entertained with the mental image of Orange Heart doing the Evil Cute character.

Since Orange Heart is JP/US, then Blue Heart it is, the EU DreamCast.

Oh when I say "Blue parts" its because I'm thinking that Kurome color scheme is referencing the PAL Dreamcast with Uzume referencing the NTSC Dreamcast while OH color scheme tries to be both NTSC and PAL in one design.

Kurome simply being Orange Heart but color swapped with Blue doesn't seem to work very well as far as a color scheme goes.

>Orange Heart
>with blue panties
I need to edit Orange Heart's model in XPS and totally, absolutely, utterly destroy that cute little ass of her, for hours, until she can't even move her legs.

Also the fact that Kurome Dark HDD is "Dark Orange" so I'm thinking that Orange Heart is already supposed to be both NTSC and PAL Dreamcast in one design.

Any chance I could get a little help?
Playing through Rebirth MK2, and I'm pretty sure I'm underleveled and weak at this point. I've been mostly neglecting enemies spare bosses.
[Right now they're at level 40-48 and I just defeated the last CFW]

Anyway, I remember a help box early on telling me that if I get to a certain strength I'll be able to defeat enemies without even going into battle (And I'm not talking about the chat with underling) but I can't seem to find info on this anywhere.
I have a million plans to make and levels to go up, otherwise I'm fucked.

im guessing youre talking about the symbol attack plan. the plan allows you to kill the monsters in the dungeon just by symbol attacking them. you of course have to be a certain number of levels above the enemy.

Did you draw these? Its really cute.

No, it's this artist

I would never have guessed.

First time I see this one. Doubt its scanned but whats the artist name or a link to wherever you found it?

I'm probably using the wrong colours.

But damnit, it renewed my interest in Orange Ass.

user he just put the cover for the doujin he'll be selling on C91
twitter.com/hechimabushi

I'm going to post this every thread until they added Rena to next Neptunia game.

Oh, C91

For some reason I saw a C90 in the cover even though theres nothing of the sort there and made assumptions based on that.

Any chance I could get a little help?
Playing through Rebirth MK2, and I'm pretty sure I'm underleveled and weak at this point. I've been mostly neglecting enemies spare bosses.
[Right now they're at level 40-48 and I just defeated the last CFW]

Anyway, I remember a help box early on telling me that if I get to a certain strength I'll be able to defeat enemies without even going into battle (And I'm not talking about the chat with underling) but I can't seem to find info on this anywhere.
I have a million plans to make and levels to go up, otherwise I'm fucked.

FUCKING ACE THANKS

I was talking how if Kurome went HDD she'd just be Orange Heart anyway but you have your fun I guess.

My fun involves spanking cute girls.

The things I would do to her.

Fuck off with your fetish shit.

well atleast our pic finaly makes sence. about damn time spankfag.
gearnon please calm down.
no problem man here have some lewd neps.

The things I would do to Cave.

And Worst Noire too I guess.

I liked the idea of Kurome pretending to be Uzume to deceive Neptune.

I can't, I can't contain it anymore!!!
Pic-related.

NEPGEAR, NO

Slutgear.

OH GOD I AM SO FUCKING MAD RIGHT NOW

SO TWO DAYS AGO I POSTED THIS PIC ASKING WHAT GAMES TO PLAY, YALL TOLD ME JUST IGNORE 1, PLAY REBIRTH MK2, IT'S GOT EVERYTHING RELEVANT

SO I PLAY IT, I TRY AND FORGET THE ENDING SO IT'LL ALMOST BE A SURPRISE, I SAVE THE SISTERS, FIGHT THE CFW'S, FIGHT THE DEITY OF SIN, THEN ALL THE CPU'S ARE ALL WE NEED TO SEAL THIS NIGGA.
SO THEY "DIE", BUT NO-ONE GIVES A FUCK, THEN THEY COME BACK AND EVERYONE'S SUPER FUCKING SAD THEN GAME FUCKING OVER

ARE YOU FUCKING MEMEING ME RIGHT NOW?
NO SWORD, NO FRIEND KILLING, JUST "lol we didn't wanna fight it with you shits around, all's good"

IS IT DOING THIS TO ME BECAUSE I PIRATED?
I BOUGHT REBIRTH MK1 BUT NEVER PLAYED IT, SO I THOUGHT IT WAS JUSTIFIED

I DIDN'T WANT THIS HAPPY FUCKING ENDING, THE GAME NEVER EVEN GOT TO THE GOOD BITS FOR FUCK SAKE, WHAT'S HAPPENING?
I OVERWROTE MY LAST FUCKING SAVE FILE COZ I THOUGHT IT WOULD CONTINUE, NOPE, BACK TO THE START

Sounds like the normal end.

NIGGA HOW FAR BACK I GOTTA GO TO GET THE BAD END?
NO-ONE SAID THERE WAS A GOOD ENDING

I recall you just have to fulfill a bunch of conditions before the end of chapter 6.

I'm not sure if any of those conditions are chapter specific however.

and why did you think there wasnt a good ending? do you seriously just want the edgiest ending in the history of thsi franchise? al so why do keep calling it rebirth mk 1 and 2? there is no mk in the title.

OH GOD
>Wah, fuck it, just do good whenever presented a choice, that'll make the game devs give me a bad ending for luls
>Never get presented with any choices anyway
>STILL GET GOOD ENDING
>do you seriously just want the edgiest ending in the history of thsi franchise?
I was thinking that all other games where set before this or some shit, and this was the end.
I see a franchise full of saccharin hypercolor girls, of course the only reasonable thing to do is break them.

I mean conditions as "Having recruited all characters" and "Shares being at a certain point"

My uncertainty is because I haven't played neither rb2 or mk2 so I don't know if any of said recruitables are only avaiable for a specific chapter or can be gotten at anytime.

>I see a franchise full of saccharin hypercolor girls, of course the only reasonable thing to do is break them.
Urobichi, please...

>I was thinking that all other games where set before this or some shit, and this was the end.
and why would you think this when the game has two sequels?
>I see a franchise full of saccharin hypercolor girls, of course the only reasonable thing to do is break them.
im afraid that only you think this way.

I told you to play RB1 and skip RB2...

Okay, how in the god do something as iffy as shares so drastically effect everything?
"All those things you where talking to townsfolk about, they're all completely dependent on your shares"
"The ending you want? You have to see three of a certain event, I saw two without trying but try getting more shares, that'd do it lol"
"Also you have to have recruited a bunch of girls, no the recruits weren't all plot events you fucking moron, they where all based on SHARES! YOU NEEDED MORE SHARES FOR A THING YOU HADN'T EVEN BEEN TOLD ABOUT YET"
"How do you get shares? You know all those fucking side quests you indiscriminately did before ignoring them completely because you didn't need to grind anyway, and didn't wanna go through the in game wiki trying to find which fucking monsters had which fucking item drops?
Yeah, here's what you needed to do to get the ending:
1:Get the quests that raise your planeptune shares, look at what items you need, look at the wiki, find the monster that drops that, go to the dungeon that monsters in, fight it till you get the drop, then repeat another two times for this specific quest, then [IF planeptune shares < 60%, GOTO 1;]
2: Fuck, this would be easier in c.
while (Holy Sword events < 3) {Get the quests that raise your Lowee shares, look at what items you need, look at the wiki, find the monster that drops that, go to the dungeon that monsters in, fight it till you get the drop, then repeat another two times for this specific quest.}
3: Almost need to make this a function now.
Do the same for wherever the fuck a specific three of the girls are, making sure to do everything you can to avoid unnecessary events that might raise your lily rank with girls, then go through the rest of the game making sure the planeptune shares are over 55% while not increasing your lily rank with the girls.

>implying anyone care about what an attention whore says

k.

THIS IS WHAT YOU CALL A FUCKING CHOICE SYSTEM?
I DON'T GET TO CHOOSE, I JUST DO QUESTS TO INCREASE MY SHARES IN AN AREA, WHICH MAY OR MAY NOT LEAD TO A CHARACTER IN THAT AREA GIVING ME THE OPTION TO "Interact", NOT PRESENTED WITH ANY CHOICES BECAUSE I MADE THEM ALL LONG AGO.
>im afraid that only you think this way.
Can you see why I'm so disappointed?
I thought I'd finally found a game made by people who think exactly like me...

FUCKING WHERE?

(ME)
R;B2 is the game you want, you don't need to play R;B1 first.
Also, Rebirth 2 is NOT Rebirth's sequel, so you can skip it and not miss the plot
It is with R;B2 and mk2 and arguably R;B1 vs the original in areas unrelated to gameplay, but for the content that image specifically pertains to, there's no difference in versions so it's irrelevant.
NOTHING about not playing RB2
(ME)

You told me to skip 1, and I did. Then I played two and got a good ending.
It's all your fault user. Go feed yourself a cookie you big roddy poo. How selfless.
I CARE AND THAT'S THE ONLY THING IN MY LIFE THAT MATTERS.

If you care about what the eltard say, that's your problem.

youtube.com/watch?v=qr89xoZyE1g

I just spent 15 hours playing a genuinely fun, well made game that I honestly feel the better for doing. It's only natural for me to be furious.

I'm talking about listening to the namefag. Don't do that.

Why would a nation ever choose someone like Neptune over Nepgear as their CPU?

Man, it is in same thread.
Ctrl+F "Airisunon" and you found it no problem.

They got no say in that.

I'd still vote for Nepgear.

Why does Uni like to show her ass to the player?

As it turns out, you where replying to another new user who was not me.
Thanks anyway. Now I know what to play next.

>Why would a nation choose a memester over a literally mass murder
Dont blame me, i voted for Uzume

you are seriously autistic
consider suicide

I love breast nep!

Skip Re;Birth 1? That's the best in the series, though.

Hey guys, I love Nepgear. She's a real cute and stuff.

I am a game dev and taking choices away from the player character to such an abstracted level trigger me.
There wasn't so much as a single suggestion that multiple endings or outcomes existed, just "Do good to get stronger"

If you're gonna have multiple ending, LET THE PLAYER KNOW IN ADVANCE.
Don't hope they can guess it from giving them a newgame+ save.
They told me I didn't need it for the turboedge plot, but I might go and play it now.
THAT SHE IS user, THAT SHE IS

Yeah, I love Nepgear.

You would hate Stellaris.

Of course you do, Neptune

Thread's dying? Time for a few confessions.

Except for Neptunia and Dark Souls, I don't play jRPGs much. And given Dark Souls is an action RPG, Neptunia is the only old-school turn-based RPG I have played (and enjoyed) in a decade.

That if I was to choose between getting in Gamindustry and gaining the power I want even if I have to, let's say grind it, VS being Nepgear, I would instantly choose the first one.

Well, I guess I haven't played jrpgs that much either. Last one apart from Neptuni was Grandia 2 on ps2.

I really liked it.

The only Neptunia game I've played is Megatagmension on PC although I've experienced all other non-game content in existence online.

The last jRPG I played was Final Fantasy VII on playstation. I never played a single one since.
I never played Neptunia either, I watch LP on Youtube.

As average as they are, Neptunia reignited my love for video games! Thanks, Nep-Nep!

Glory to Leanbox!

I want to be Bayonetta or Morrigan and fuck all the cute boys here.

One of these is unlike the others

I'd like to confess I'm not a big fan of Neptunia's battle system, actually I'm tired of turn-based combat.

>Can you see why I'm so disappointed?
>I thought I'd finally found a game made by people who think exactly like me...
then youre going to be disappointed for the rest of your life because people arent this edgy.
also
>There wasn't so much as a single suggestion that multiple endings or outcomes existed, just "Do good to get stronger"
>If you're gonna have multiple ending, LET THE PLAYER KNOW IN ADVANCE.
its a pretty well known fact that nep games have multiple endings. and if you really werent sure whether the game had them you could just check the achievments/trophys lists. and besides whats so wrong about letting the player discover things like multiple endings for themselfs?

youtu.be/gc3AK8k90xw

Segata Sanshiro!

That I actually think Vert is so fucking hot but I don't want to admit it

WHAT IF I SAID YOU'RE NOT JUST ANOTHER ONE?!

Neptunia is perfect the way it is.

I love the chemistry between all characters.

I start liking Blanc as a joke and now I actually like her

I only started liking Kei when I wrote that quest about her. Before that, I didn't really cared about her.

Writing about characters make me like them.