youtu.be/b80qAJ6TgoM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Best girl

Absolutely.

Ooooo...

Well this is new.

Something wrong, bitch?

wew. we still had 20 posts to go in the old thread

So why did Protheans find Quarians attractive and not humans?

>I can't make it go away.

Javik can sleep with Shepard at the Citadel party ("It turns out there is one thing primitives are good at"), so apparently humans are good enough.

Maybe he was just being a dick

How does she even survive her wounds, aren't Quarians always saying that a suit rupture can be deadly?

She must have had dozens, covered in blood and shit

I think I'll need to buy a new PC before buying Andromeda.

Maybe they were more attractive, maybe he was bullshitting, we'll never know.

It's deadly in a same way stung can be when allergic to bees. Depends on the area and how big a rupture.

Why did he hate "primitives" when they actually did a better job destroying the fucking Reapers then his own damn race?

Arrogant former master race trying to act tough

>Prothean Empire fight Reapers for centuries and get hunted to extinction
>Citadel races fight Reapers for a total of a few months and BTFO them completely

Protheans are the real primitives.

they couldn't have done it without the work of the protheans though, they put that program into the keepers that didn't let sovereign open the citadel from afar. if that program hadn't been in place then the reapers would have swept the galaxy away centuries earlier again.

>Prothean Empire manages to keep fighting Reapers for centuries without giving up and still manage to organize themselves enough to pull off some large secret projects
>Homeworlds of Citadel races fall under first wave of attackers and would be hopelessly obliterated if not for the macguffin.

Props to Hack it out for managing to keep the macguffin secure though.

>protheans managed to fight for a few fucking centuries
>citadel races were almost obliterated in 6 months

I don't get it, Citadel warships are quite capable of taking down Reapers, if you have enough war assets, the fleet battle at the battle of earth shows a human cruiser blowing two of the legs off a reaper with it's main cannon, then as the normandy flies through the battle it shows reapers exploding and shit.

And by ME3, Thanix cannons are supposed to be standard issue, shouldn't the citadel fleets be raping reaper ass provided they have the numbers?

I don't think that's her blood. EDI is also covered in blood if you bring her to that mission, after all. I think it's just significant internal bruising, a few broken bones, and maybe a minor rupture here and there that was quickly sealed. Nothing that would prevent her from being up and about to (not) place Shepard's name on the wall at max a few days later.

If that was WAS her blood, she'd be a goner regardless of whether or not quarians had weak immune systems at all. There was a ton of it, and a lot was on her shawl/head.

bioweare didn't really implement simple logic in the plot

They don't have numbers.

Citadel capital ships are counted maybe in scores, where reapers in thousands.

If game story was running on numbers provided, the game would've looked very differently, probably with an underground facility on a remote star system for a quest hub and lots of reaper eluding. Maybe with chance for good ending with a suitable macguffin.

Nope, actually pretty refreshing. Jack was a great character, and some good writing saved her from being a complete edgelord as the trailers led me to believe.

ME3 made her even engaging. A shame her romance in it wasn't too substantial.

>A shame her romance in it wasn't too substantial
In my imagination it is

So Harbinger was created around 1,000,000,000 BCE, Harbinger never would have been able to conquer the next powerful race on his own in the same time it takes for the reapers to conquer the protheans (which took centuries)

Let's say as a rough estimate that the Reapers come back every 50,000 years(which is fair since the reapers leave non spacefairing races , which could range from bronze age to the nuclear bomb in terms of current technology level)
Since the reapers harvest every conquered civilisation into a reaper
That's 1 billion / 50,000 = 20,000

The Reapers strength by humanity's arrival at the citadel is 20,000.

Now that number could probably vary, maybe destroyer class reapers are the lesser races of the cycle they wipe out, with the sovereign class reapers being the big dogs.

But if I'm correct, and the reapers process all races into a single new reaper, and every civilisation destroys two reapers each cycle. Then there would be no more reapers left in 500 million years

The current cycle destroys sovereign, the destroyer on earth and the one on Rannoch I think it is (3 if you count the one that the kelros kills on Tuchanka)

If you have enough war assets, two sovereign class reapers get destroyed in the fleet battle above Earth

And that's only in a few months of fighting, who knows how many the Protheans killed in the centuries that they had to fight, or the civilisations before that.

The only conclusion I can come to from that is that EACH major race is processed into a Sovereign class reaper.

So if this cycle was lost

Humanity, the Asari, Turians and Salarians would all become Sovereign Reapers

Then the Krogan, Elcor, Hanar, Quarians, and whoever else I've missed would become Destroyer Reapers.

Now I feel autistic.

-KL

The Reapers couldn't take the Citadel with a surprise attack, and that jeopardized the whole plan. Taking down the main hub and use the enemy's assets to fight it for minimal damage is what they usually do. The Reapers aren't used to the front line, or at least that's how I understand it.
The Council races had their hub to hold the line and organize. Since it was also the final piece of their magic Deus Ex Machina, they succeeded where the Prothean failed.

Who was in the wrong?

youtu.be/b80qAJ6TgoM

What a great day

Neither, Miranda agreed that Project Zero was wrong, but she was too hot headed to be bullied into apologising.

Wouldn't make any sense for her to apologise anyway, it wasn't her fault. even IM tried to have the project shut down.

Miranda's thighs should be thicker.

Miranda, obviously. The high level officer in a known terrorist organization that is so notorious that being a member is a capital offense in Citadel Space.

It's really too bad there was no option to turn her in in ME3, like there was with the rest of the Cerberus crew bar Jacob. She could share a cell with Kenneth and Daniels.

it STILL makes no sense that the reapers didn't attack the citadel in full force at the beginning. fuck surprises. who gives a fuck about earth (except that the player is forced to care because muh human home world).
sweep the citadel, galactic leadership is decapitated

>(except that the player is forced to care because muh human home world).

It's weird, I didn't really give a fuck about Earth, yeah the Leaving Earth soundtrack was dope but I honestly cared more when I fucked over the Hanar homeworld by saving the Salarian Spectre instead of stopping that prick from disabling the Hanar defenses

I felt like a real shithead after that

>yeah the Leaving Earth soundtrack was dope
that shit made me angry. it is supposed to make you care but it just made me angry because of that.

So he's leaving Bioware then? Please tell me Pajeet is leaving.

You do know Bioware is canadian, right?

Why?

>muh human homeworld

This is especially illogical given that 2/3 backstories have Shepard grow up in the colonies/space, 2/3 have Shepard with zero living relatives (and in the last, the only confirmed one is his mother, who is not on Earth), and in nearly every case Shepard's closest friends and love interest will be aliens. For Colonist Shepard, it's questionable if he's ever even been to Earth before the ME2-ME3 time skip.

The closest you can ever actually get to Earth before ME3 is the moon, I always found that stupid

I've missed Jack ever since she got shafted(no innuendo intendo, friendo) in ME3. She was supposed to be a squadmate but they benched her to put more focus on Tali. Fucking Talifags ruin everything. We could have had a larger squad and more waifus but NO, we had to have a scene where Tali gets drunk and says dumb shit that is only funny to fanboys.
>this meme will never die
>in 4 years the meme will become "the country hasn't gone to shit, the media just projects holograms of shittiness over the entire country to make Trump look bad"
EA has offered season passes before.

>not caring about earth
Fuck right off my planet you xeno scum

Once Colonist Shepard has been picked off by Alliance patrols off the Doomed Hometown, Shep probably did his classes/military education on Earth, hence why even a Colonist Shepard would have an attachment to Earth.

Shepard's parents could also be from Earth itself before settling. Settling on a new planet don't make you forget your root very easily.

But I think that the more believable explanation why Colonist / Spacer Shep would care about Earth is that it's where the Commander spent his/her late teenager/early adulthood time as an Alliance recruit.

>this meme will never die

>but they benched her to put more focus on Tali
God dammit, every time I remember that I die a little inside.

At least theirs that tattoo scene in citadel

A pretty bird made of rainbows flying out of the eye of a skull that's being held in the mouth of a thresher maw with a naked lady holding a sword on it's back

That would be pretty hot thigh tattoo

I hope it's not a tramp stamp

because it felt forced. because the music was shit. because the music was a run-off-the-mill holiwood tune.

>I hope it's not a tramp stamp
It's a back tattoo of the symbol in the middle of pic

Oh well I liked it, but yeah it does sound like some shit that might be in inception or something.

yeah that looks retarded as fuck.

Oh shit I didn't know you were referencing something

eh, it looks better in my head

I imagined it in the chinese dragon tattoo style

As Fedora as they are unless you're in the Yakuza, they looks pretty dope, must be hard to do

>Yakuza

Whelp, meant Triads

But remember, Tali still has less gametime than any other squadmate, so they ditched Jack just to give the least important squadmate a fraction more content while Jack would have been one of the earliest squadmates to recruit. So, ya know, it's even more infuriating than it seems.

I just died a little more.
But that's fine, know why? Cause the closer to death I am, the closer to eternity with Jack I get.

That's the spirit.

Jack is a giant red flag when it comes to relationships.
Nobody in his right mind sees her as waifu material.
She is a typical pump an dump character.

Imma rape your dead body till the room stinks

She's Daddy issues: The character

I just KNOW she would have been hotter if she got a Ash makeover

Jack with normal hair...nice.

>Liara, Ashley, female Shepard AND Jack gets breast implants

Noice!

>Tali is a giant red flag when it comes to relationships.
>Nobody in his right mind would see a fucking 3-fingered, dog-legged moving space suit as waifu material

>She's Daddy issues: The character
But that's Miranada, you fucking retard. When the fuck does Jack even mention her father?

>jackfags in full denial and meltdown mode

You know it was.

>"Jack said you'd think it was hot".
>"Remind me to talk to Jack in the morning."

>i have no argument
>just blistering bullshit and muh feels
Trump pls go

ooooh now what do we have here ?

fucking hanzo mains

That's neat

that looks awful

>talihaters in full denial

we are?

nice automatic reaction. a tattoo like that looks cheap and whorish. I thought Tali was supposed to be innocent and all that kawaii uguu shit?

Yeah because you act all innocent and kawaii while shitfaced
i actually think you do

The tulomorian spy entered the enemy's camp and said to the vanksher: "I didn't know the ending could blow"

this probably would have granted you a few laughs on reddit

>three on one, pal, it's over
>不,现在它得到乐趣

Why does Shepard looks so fat? Outfit switch or not, why is she fat?

No ... that's Liara, Miranda and Tali. Jack has trust issues.

Zaeed fucking Miranda while grabbing her by the throat and slapping her tits.

yes.

Looks that one image of the photoshopped Megan Fox where she looks like Jack.

hahhaha

All these dumb "all female characters are in gay relationships" bug me.

nips pokin' out

>finish trilogy
>cry

>finish trilogy
>start again

You gay m8?

LOL UR GEY FAG, CRYIN OVR A VIDGAME LOL

from the right angle it looks like just one of miranda's butt cheeks is the size of her entire waist

You a Tumblr dyke?

The way it should be.

Cerberus was all cells, so nobody know what the fuck was going on except for TIM. There is no evidence that Miranda ever did anything besides bring Shepard back to life and help destroy the Collectors.

not going to lie: i found the bioware forum posts about her hilarious [RIP bioware forum].

Samara's ass is way worse m8

It's like Sigourney Weaver's alien ass

I never noticed it but Miranda's looks droopier imo

He's either a woman or just plain ol' homosexuale. He calls them 'goodies', but doesn't want to see them?

>20 donuts
>Miranda being slightly thicker

Like this?

Samara's boobs were amazing.

>finish trilogy
>load save Citadel DLC save, after the main questline
>pretend Shepard and co chill on the Citadel for like a month after the war
>never actually finish trilogy