How can a poorfag make more money?

Hey Veeky Forums what can I be doing to make more money besides working? Never once have I looked into it and I know y'all are good at this.

Currently I work 30 hours a week at Whole Foods in the kitchen. I like my job and I make enough to cover my half of the bills (live with roommate) and slowly build my savings. But it's way too slow and it'll be a few months before I even have an emergency fund. I'm already as frugal as possible I mean I lament when I have to pay $3 more than I need to. And no I don't have a benefactor: my family lives paycheck to paycheck as well. I want to break that cycle and provide a future for my kids when I eventually have them.

inb4 sell drugs

Other urls found in this thread:

mikesbinaryreviews.wordpress.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There are no easy ways to make money. If you want to get rich you need at least two of the following

>Money (Catch-22 tbqh)
>A good work ethic
>A willingness to take risks
>Friends in high places
>A complete and utter lack of morality and/or shame

I don't want an easy way to make money. And I don't necessarily want to be rich, I just want to learn some ways to make additional income. I have no shame so long as it's legal lel.

Let me tell you the foolproof way; outwork everyone.

I am in similar situation as OP. Studying to get Electrical Engineering degree and work from 2 to 3 12hour night shifts a weak. Currently I am interested in starting some kind of business. My country is slowly developing so It would be nice if any of you could share your success story's.

I guess no further advice for us poorfags.

affiliate marketing

Scamming people is not affiliate marketing.
That's affiliate crime.

Depends, really depends.

Im currently targetting US with my fb ads and US only features email submit offers/surveys. Users who get 'scammed' by my ads don't loose any money or get a free virus or anything like that, it just wastes their time and I get money in exchange. If you target pin submit/phone subscription countries whose offers are really fucking expensive and people who complete them have to pay 7$ weekly, then you actually scam people.

But honestly, everything is a scam, who cares, money is money and those kids learn their lection. Easy as that.

Oh, I see!
Well, that's not too bad then.
What platform/offers do you use? I registered with Ogads but when I saw that they promote only useless offers I got disappointed. I might try this since I'm out of money right now and nothing else worked for me.
Do you do facebook ads? I'm planning promoting on instagram by follow/unfollow.

adludum is the best affiliate network I've found. I won't give you any more detail tough. Create your account there and in the registration formular just tell them 'Harrington' (my nickname there) has send you. You should get accepted quickly then.

I might be blind but I don't see payout methods. It's important for me because I'm from a smaller European country and can't withdraw by wire. Paypal, Payoneer or Bitcoin, do they work with any of that?

All payout methods you mentioned except for bitcoin are available at adludum.

Ok, thanks, I might try it!

Well, you said that you are slowly building some savings. How are you doing this? Savings account? CD? Start researching various types of investments. Assuming you live in the US, look into treasury notes and securities (not savings bonds). They aren't going to give you great returns, but they are better than just a savings account, and CD. They are as safe as investments get too, and while not exactly liquid, getting your money if an emergency arises isn't too hard or time consuming. Basically if you end up losing with them, then that means something catastrophic has occurred, and your savings will likely be the very least of your concerns.

Use this as a means to continue to build your savings, until you have enough set back to really get into better types of investments. I'd recommend studying up on REITs, annuities, and the various types of bonds and bond funds available. Maybe look into blue chip, and dividend paying stocks too. Once you feel like you have enough saved, then look into investing part of it in more risky stuff. Avoid shit like day trading, Penny stocks, FOREX, commodities, etc. unless you are certain that you know what you are doing, don't mind taking huge risks, and/or you are slightly crazy.

Another thing you can do is buy and hold onto unopened Lego sets. They tend to at least hold their value very well, and usually increase over time. So which ones? Well, you probably know what a huge fucking deal Star Wars is. Buy and hold those. The downside to this is that you need physical space to store them, and if people know you are sitting on them, they may attempt to burglarized or rob you. Also the cops (keep your receipts) associate Lego stockpiles with drugs--Yea, big time drug dealers actually use Legos as a black-market currency, and a means to launder drug money. Your goal is hopefully to eventually resell them on EBay, Amazon, etc. though. Keep it legit and quiet and you'll be fine.

>start out thread on Veeky Forums as any other NEET would begging for easy money
>post a doctored screenshot of your pyramid affiliate marketing account
>use your 4g connection to get a new IP or use proxies to make a completely transparent and unbelievable conversation between two people
>have your character be just a little skeptical, then have your other character reassure him whilst posting your referral ID
>if anyone points out that your conversation was staged, play it cool and downplay their post while hoping you can get some bites before the mods remove your thread
>repeat once the mod removes your previous post

And that's all there is to it, OP. Easiest money you'll ever make.

Where did I post my ref ID? Well ok.

Automated trading:
mikesbinaryreviews.wordpress.com/
You just need $250 to start making profit

Did you try this personally? I'm curious.

don't
binary trading is a big scam

It sounds too good to be true desu. I have no idea about BT / Forex, so I don't quite trust it anyway.

You have to understand that binary trading is basically betting against your "broker" (which most of the times is some really scetchy bank on some pacific island).
This broker isn't dumb enough to give out free money against some sort of super trading strategy (which doesn't exist).
The house always wins, sorry user.

You could try translating online if you are fluent in two languages. Look up flitto and if they have so-called "events" in your country.

>.wordpress.com
No thanks. It seems like you can't even afford a domain name, so how can you "teach" me to make money online ?
Not gonna visit your site, but pretty sure it's full of clickbank links.

this so hard

>just tell them 'Harrington' (my nickname there) has send you.

GET

thats oldfagspeak for "checked", newfriends

That doesn't make then my ref, it just speeds up the approval.

FOREX is legit, but it's not something to be approached lightly. You can make a small fortune, or lose your fucking ass, in the blink of an eye. Especially if you are attempting to day trade, and purchase on margin. If you take the time to learn how it works, and develop a sensible strategy it can be a really good way to invest. If you dive in head first without knowing what the fuck you're doing you are most likely going to lose big, very quickly. It's easy to let your greed overwhelm you with FOREX, and that greed will fuck you more often than not.