Personal statistics#2: yasp.co
Hero stats: devilesk.com/dota2/heroes/herodata/
Hero and DPS calculator: devilesk.com/dota2/apps/hero-calculator/

>NEWS & STREAMS
joindota.com/
gosugamers.net/

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/iXCC-Tangle-Free-Auxiliary-Connectors-Smartphones/dp/B00KWR8ME2/ref=sr_1_5?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1478734112&sr=1-5
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

tfw no dota gf

Better to run than _______

hate this fucking game

Rather boring night.

No one decent is streaming, I've watched all my Anime episodes for the week thus far and the last thing I want to do is actually play this stupid ass broken game.

There's still about 1 hour or so before the Grand Final Ameritard TEKKEN 7 qualifiers for the Iron Fist tournament in Japan begin too........

What the fuck am I supposed to do for a entire hour to keep myself occupied today.

>no "Great Ape" hero
um, dotards???

/mlp/ is Redpilled. Redpilled!

Just a page of my dank grimoire

>tfw RP into Sunstrike into skewer into Gods Strengthed, Empowered Sven combo

literally would not have been possible without stun bars

thanks la

This is beautiful

>grimoire
>Not memoire
You had ONE job

reminder that the world literally revolves around the USA

Americans are fucking retarded.

More news at 11.

You don't understand

>Team game
>Nothing anyone does in the game matters because it makes gaben more shekels for it to be that way
Dotards?

>tfw forgot to live

>Year 1 of Our loard and Savior Trump
>Juiceshitter still butthurt about Icefrog implementing ways to punished their greedy and solo gamestyle

Post time played

wtf I hate LD now

>lose because one shitter tilted entire team and didn't even try to win when we had a good chance
>he's in enemy team next game
>win against him and shit on him entire game making his entire team report him for being cancerous again
also +2 mmr net gain
is there any better feel dotards

>wake up
>it's 2016
>Veeky Forums anons care about irl
>"muh votes, muh politics"

throwing up right now

Juiceshitter is the one defending memeback and forced 50%

Rubberbanding is literally what made Singsing quit the game.

He stated multiple times when trying out LoL, Hots and even Strife: "shieeeeet, can't play this game, FUK MAN you can't snowball here, it's so boring".

On top of meta's farming cores he simply couldn't find his place in this game.

His favorite position was playmaking mid, he loved Rhasta mid and other various int heroes. Since Valvo fucked the game over and this went away from these picks, Sing could never adjust. He tried carries, offlanes, meta mids, but was never successful, because he didn't enjoyed that gameplay.

Hope all you shitlord rubberband defenders are happy, because you ruined this game.

This "increased accessibility" killed what made DOTA a real man's game and now all that's left is a hero farming simulator, as in a fucking LoL clone where Leddit literally dictates the balance and every shitstain loser is pandered by the spoon.

>mfw there's always that one guy who mentions Bernie
Also i think that Tiny is very fun hero

Hey, Valvebro here, just a heads up. We think that you guys should really consider suicide.

We are currently experimenting with new ways to make you spend more money on our game but things aren't really going smoothly as they could be.

A certain someone keeps pushing the motion that we shouldn't delay Sun Wukong and that we should focus our resources on fixing the FPS issues that have been getting worse throughout each patch instead of just putting more Battle Pass Chests for you guys to spend money on.

More Infused Hero sets with excessive particles and incomplete game-breaking cosmetics for the Fall Battle Pass are what's on the table for discussion right now.

What do you guys think?

Reminder that this game is still a mess of code hammered into itself and build upon a complete mesh of instable versions. Every patch that comes out breaks more shit than actually fixes it and every time now since 2014 there has been a 3-4 Hero FOTM trend that keeps cycling to make the game more casual friendly.

Valvo knows for a fact that they can leave the game for broken and dead for months on in that despite all crying, it will still be steam's #1 most played game, since the community is filled with literally shit eater shitlords.

They give zero response, they give zero shits about balance, zero shits about support, zero shits about actual improvement, zero shits about new content and zero shits about anything that isn't jewing kids out of their parent's credit cards.

This is why they can push eccentric and useless, despite really "cool", stuff into the market like the Steam VR, that probably costed both an unimaginable amount of money to produce that still even raw content, and the resources that a company like Valvo would probably never have unless they hadn't jewed over 60 million big ones with DOTA 2 tournaments.

Now just think if all the money that went into the whole VR shit had went allocated into fixing and improving DOTA 2. What kind of game would we have right now?

But instead, we have this, broken, mashed, hammered piece of shit, because yeah, no matter what, YOU SHITSTAINS WILL KEEP EATING VALVO'S SHIT BY THE SPOON AND LOVE IT.

Fucking end your existence, seriously.

Meanwhile...

Could El Dongerino be any more of our guy?

No user, Juiceshitters are the followers of the original "pick snowbally mid, all mute,farm,win throught economy only" mantra.

This loser has the charisma of a fucking watermelon.

God damn fucking manchild.

>>forced 50%
>be bsj
>7k shitter, one of worst """"""pros"""""
>win 99% of games through 2k to 4.5k bracket, very often by randoming
?

EXPLOSION

>We think that you guys should really consider suicide.
NO DAD, WHAT ABOUT YOU

>Rubberbanding is literally what made Singsing quit the game.
wtf i love rubberbanding now
thats actually his appeal i guess
being a funny creep

giff me artour's card pls

where are all of the pictures of waifus with MAGA hats at?

DOTARDS?????

Exactly. Just like /d2g/

Juiceshitter also denied forced 50% so theres that

>Win ez against ez opponents
>Suddenly get something that ressembles decent
>get forced 50%
>in the hero challenge the average winrate is virtually 50% which is impossible since there are heroes that occupy key positions and require practice to git gud at

>loser
>literally won a TI
>charisma of a watermelon
>literally pulls over 12k viewers every time he streams, has 100k+ youtube subs and videos with over 1M views, has people lobbying for him to get commentary spots during major tournaments

you're absolutely SEETHING, cuck :^)

b-but they changed MY comfort zone playstyle to be less powerful and i'm too bad to make up for the difference
clearly it means that icefrog is fired (icefrog is god and can never do wrong) and that Putin wants to rape me

right here

Hey gulag how do i stop my headphone cable from getting tangled?

Shieeeeeet, so many fuckin' (You)'s without even breakin' a sweat.

This is literally livin' life on EZ-mode, man.

So gud.

Tangle it around your neck then stand up really fast.

tfw no cute dota gf

playing this game gives me cancer but it fills boredom holy fuck

There are better things to kill boredom than playing this shit you know.

amazon.com/iXCC-Tangle-Free-Auxiliary-Connectors-Smartphones/dp/B00KWR8ME2/ref=sr_1_5?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1478734112&sr=1-5

>Male to Male

>>But team doesn't matter at all.
I wish my pubs were like that, at least.

H-how could he win? We'll all wake up from this nightmare tomorrow, r-right???

Is there a Dota 2 player that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH London Conspiracy Madara? Let alone defeat him. And I'm not talking about XtremeXPC International Madara who played mostly third position offlane role and placed 2nd in Battle of Central Europe Season 1 against Oslik Gaming playing Dark Seer and Doom. Hell, I'm not even talking about the Madara that placed 1st in GameAthlon Greece LAN and eGaming 2014 Greece LAN. I'm also not talking about the Madara that placed 2nd in Dota Regions against Not Today playing Nature's Prophet and Faceless Void or the Madara that placed 2nd in GFinity League against GOOMBA Gaming. I'm definitely NOT talking about the Madara that placed 1st in Dota Legends against Skarmory playing Tidehunter and Faceless Void. I'm talking about London Conspiracy Madara with 1st place at Star Ladder Pro Series Season 11 playing Luna and Jakiro and placed 1st at Deadly Gaming Cup Season 1 playing Juggernaut, Viper, Alchemist, and Slark and placed 1st MSI Dragon Battle #2 playing Troll and Puck and capable of knocking out EG at MLG with teammates like Keyser Soze, SkyLark, SKANKS224, standin ThuG and team captain SsaSpartan that plays position 1/2 core heroes like Leshrac, Queen of Pain, Gyrocopter and Phantom Lancer while being very skilled at both securing farm and executing team fights

this needs an update and i can't do it since i won't have internet soon

>being this new
>not knowing d2g's grimoire

is ephey going to be deported? i hope she isn't, i really like her stream ;_;

also shes kinda cute, haha

>do something
>randomly remember that trump is president

So I heard you shitters complain about Jakiro the other day, now take a lesson from my advice if you want to play a really kickass CORE Jakiro:

CORE Jakiro is that you're basically going to push so HARD that the enemies shit will end up going up their own asses.

So take in mind that once the T1 towers are down it's time to 5 MAN DOTA the rest of the entire fucking game.

Go Safelane.

You start off with a ring of protection, two branches, some tangoes, a mana pot and you can even buy a ward.

Build a basi ring ASAP and get the fuckin' magic wand.

Rush some motherfuckin' mana boots and start to push down the safelane T1. DON'T STOP THE PUSH.

Get the fuckin' tower and rotate top. PUSH AGAIN and get that fucking tower. You should be able to purchase a Point Booster now.

Go fuckin' MID next with everyone and PUSH and fuckin' tower down as well. That will give you enough money for the Vitality Booster.

Dissemble your Mana boots and build that Core Booster now.
Farm for a bit now your Phase boots by using the Macropyre to kill the creep waves and keep them pushed.

Once you're like with 1k gold into your Mystic staff, get your fucking team together and PUSH AS 5 ONE LANE.

It doesn't matter which lane, just fucking PUSH and get a T2.

As soon as this is done, rotate immediately to the next T2. Getting these two T2's added with some fights along the way should get you your Octarine Core.

Once you have it, go Roshan with your team, secure that fuckin' Aegis and get the last T2. That should be a FREE Barracks as well.

Start building your motherfuckin' aghanism if you think the game will go longer or just rush a Aether Lens if you think it will finish fast.

After you get any of those done, the game should be over shortly.
If by some chance it isn't due to split-push shenanigans or whatever the FUK, just go Shiva's and KILL THE FUCKING GAME.

1st point into Dual Breath, max Liquid Fire, max Ice Path, finish Dual Breath on last. Always max the Ult.

what a glorious day it has been my fellow white man

but zai is good and shes a girl
wtf?

she has to go back ~____~
unless she can find a white bf :)))

Kill yourself, man-child.

Why's he so fucking shit?

Just a reminder that's how liberals act everywhere on planet
>lose election fair and square
>DEMOCRACY IS DEAD, TIME TO MIGRATE, MY COUNTRY IS FULL OF IDIOTS

lmao how will leftcucks ever recover

Neck yourself.

j

.this one too

ogre magi

earthshaker

faceless void

Time to move to a white prosperous country because these bigots don't want ours to turn into a corrupt brown shithole***

just shoot all libs

>ogre magi
best hero desu

Yeah, I'm not wasting any more memes in this thread for now.

It can stay dead for all I care.

>Trump wins
>/d2g/ dies

is this what you wanted trumptards?

didn't expect (you) to come back after being BTFO this hard desu
but you must be deep in the spectrum so

>he's an American

why do dotards need two threads?

>last post 6 minutes ago
END

ALL THESE SHIT RUSSIANS
I CANT' TAKE THIS GAME ANY MORE.

>tfw Zai will never look at you this way

OUR GUY

Oh wow, another man-child.

How impressive.

When is OSFROG gonna fucking nerf this fucking piece of shit?

>Can jungle easily and come out with a vanguard and blink before min 15 and split push once he has BoT
>Great initiation and tanky as fuck and once he has lmao2hearts is free tower sieging
>Can build anything and if for some reason he gets aghs or a friendly alche buys him one you are fucked beyond redemption
>You can play him as BadMorph and sap niggas with sick fucking str gains

I swear to god the last 5 games its been jungle centaurs that completely demolish the game and im sick of it. Is this some kinda of new meme?

I've never actually tried grinding my solo mmr up
And since my party and solo mmr are so far apart now (4.8k party and 3.1k solo) I thought it's about time
What's THE grind hero /d2g/?
The one hero to spam that's totally independent of your teams performance?

I was thinking maybe Storm...?

>my favorite regions win
>my favorite candidate wins

>You are receiving this email as a notice that your contract with Correct the Record™ has been terminated due to the outcome of the presidential record
nerd virgin

Throw yourself in front of a moving truck, you fucking retard.

>first pick offlane
>team picks 4 cores
>last guy afk randoms morphling
>force me to play solo support
>they all feed and we lose
epic

BASED
FUCKING
THORIN

That's not very nice, besides I'm smarter than you too.

Neck yourself.

hope you saved enough to survive until the next elections friend

>tfw esports journalism is less corrupt than mainstream journalism

Except I'm not American, live in America or am your friend, you illiterate mental handicapped American idiot.

you just need an internet connection in thos line of work friend
you're pretty fucking mad tho lmao

Off yourself.

Matumba is streaming lads, how come nobody mentioned it.

>not american
lmao I hope you're at least european, if not you should hang yourself tbqh

go shilling elsewhere

Who gives a shit.

This game is a fucking borefest.

Besides, the TEKKEN 7 tournament is about to start.

>Tekken

Literally what the fuck lad, isn't Tekken just bad SFIV? I'd rather see competitive Mahjong.