pastebin.com/MxNGbcnW

>Expansion Evaluation:
The Sims 3: a.pomf.cat/dhgjdd.pdf

>Game Cracks:
pastebin.com/WUrPaKbF

>Booru:
tsg.booru.org/index.php

>Gallery Tag:
#ts4vg (Enable Custom Content in left pane)

>Mods and Custom Content:
- Maxis Match for Sims 4: pastebin.com/wS3a2En9
- Sims 4 and 3: pastebin.com/TBqj7S7b
- Sims 2: pastebin.com/eYZvWXYs
- Adult CC: pastebin.com/Qr7a989F

>Challenges:
pastebin.com/6DMQPWvd

>/tsg/ Creations:
pastebin.com/sgpd6STL

>Archive/Resources:
pastebin.com/kkq3CRss

Other urls found in this thread:

holosprite.blogspot.com/2015/11/ts4-save-file-sokken.html
jenba.tumblr.com/post/147479764312/blythe-harbor-lite-is-a-cc-free-save-in-which-ive
discord.gg/D7sC8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

San Myshiuno reminds me of Oasis Landing.

So cowplants are pretty cute

I just made a new character named Emil Bumphuck who was a voter in the last election to get Russ Little elected president. He voted because of the hopes that Little would make things great again, but didn't realize how much of his policies ended up hurting his way of life. Now he hopes for a new leader to take charge, but still ended up voting for Little for re-election against Connie Lingus. When will some people learn?

I changed his name to Emil Bumblecuck.

>Where Did Everybody Go?
Apparently driven off.

This has been a really weird couple of weeks for me.

I hope yyou are okay sweetheart.

We'll see.

Im routing for you.

hi

Might dump a few of my builds

Looked cool until I saw the walls

Yeah, some people just don't like walls

I meant that brick looks like shit in a house that looks like it should be made out of wood.

Wooden houses suck. Plus the palette would be plain brown

ts4 actually has trucker hats. You should give him one. Also, give him a pinker skin tone

Hi.

All of the skin tones are very dark though. My Connie Lingus sim is white yet she looks Hispanic. Suggestions?

And also, good suggestion for the trucker hat. Especially since there are no overalls in this game yet they were in the past iterations. I was going more for Hillbilly than Redneck, but I guess I have no other choice than the latter.

Betty is learning even as a teen about the neighborhoods secrets of the rich and elite. Seems Janae Goth newly married into the Goth family is cheating on her new husband with the boy toy pictured here and invited him to her birthday party.

I made over Yuki as well

Do only girls post in this thread or something with a few weirdos here and there?

Only here for the pirate

Anyone else here play The Sims Online back when it was a big deal?

That game was comfy af

Anybody else like to say one thing and then

Press enter twice and continue saying the thing?

city living crack when

I was like 10 or some shit going in to the "adult" places pretending to be an adult.

what

Can someone please tell me if she looks like she is male-to-female transsexual?

Her backstory is that she was kidnapped by foreign sex traffickers and has been bought and sold to various owners in Asia and the Middle East in a very underground niche market for transgender women. She eventually assimilated into these cultures and eventually married her final "owner". However, the man was involved in some very shady and illegal business. Worried for her safety he sent her back home to the U.S.A. where she luckily runs into presidential hopeful Mr. Russ Little who provided shelter for her until she could get back on her feet. Little eventually fell in love with this young girl and as he was somewhat a supporter of LGBT issues at the time, he accepted her for who she was regardless of her biology.

Yet she still remains gloomy considering that she has experienced and witness some of the worst that humanity and society has to offer.

Yes, I used a masculine physical frame for her.

very interesting story, I like it. She does look trans but I would widen the jaw a little bit more.

Well, I wasn't really going for a "hon", I was trying to go for somebody who started transitioning when they were younger, but I suppose that could be beneficial. I don't want her looking too manly though.

What is interesting is that if you change to a feminine frame. You'll still notice the difference. I hate that the body settings reset though.

Of course, I came to an epiphany that some cis-women also have tranny faces. I.E. Charlotte and Sasha Banks from WWE.

Thats right and Olivia Munn

Olivia Munn is still relevant?

no

She's so smooth looking

never ever, apparently

bump

yes

Lookk who got pregnant, god these two are douches.

are vampires back in sims 4?

No

What kind of stuff will I find in the /tsg/ megapack?

Is it possible to download a fully built Newcrest?
I like the area a lot but I'm terrible at placing lots.

holosprite.blogspot.com/2015/11/ts4-save-file-sokken.html
jenba.tumblr.com/post/147479764312/blythe-harbor-lite-is-a-cc-free-save-in-which-ive

Thank you, that's really nice.

Howdy.

ello ello

I have The Sims 4 running in a Wineskin on my girlfriends Mac and I want to update it to the newest available crack from the Pastebin. Do I just move the cracked files over to the install folder like on Windows or do I have to create a new Wineskin?

no she's not and now she's ugly

post your sims on a date

Woo! This thread is still alive.
You could maybe ask someone for lots and a map on where to place them. Downloading a full world seems pointless in this game.

oh

Starting up Sims 3 again.
I need a challenge to go with though.

What do?

homeless challenge

seconding this

The homeless challenge is my favorite. It's how I played Norman in TS3 when I wasn't doing story stuff on another save.

yeah i had a lot of fun doing it too

how do i stop myself from impregnating every female i meet and ruinning the whole neighborhood?

How good is the lewd is Sims 4?

So if I understand right I can't use any mod as long as there is no "patch 1.24" crack released right?
Got the 1.20 torrent and can't make any scripted mod to work (especially the MC commander), even if I let them zipped, on the first level in the mod folder, without read only, and by letting the script mods actives in the in-game menu

adequate

I like the lewd in 4

Probably not the best place to ask but I need help deciding which to start a city living playthrough with. (I know they are a bit samefacey, it's a problem I am trying to fix)

Second one, but give her better hair.

Been trying to find one that fits her well.

bump

Another one of my builds. Could use some ideas

I want to live there

ded

I love the first one.

rip

That's lovely.

i love that, you have it up on the gallery?

look at this gross preggo hippe

Kill it

Any reason why your game's infested with pregnant elders?

Somebody post a discord invite

discord.gg/D7sC8

Here you go senpai

fuck off

Quiet you

fuck you

What time? What place? Which hole?

what is that even supposed to mean?

The sims 4... sucks

Well you said you wanted to fuck me

"I want to fuck you" and "fuck you" have never ever meant the same thing.

you seem dumb

They really do not.

it does
play ts2 instead