/drg/ Danganronpa General - Stupid Election Edition

Last thread hit image limit. Trump was right ... No strawpolls please.

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!

>DRV3 news pastebin - Updated!
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>/drg/ Poll and paste for VGL7
pastebin.com/caNFdzBH

>FAQ
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2017 on PSVita and PS4.
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR3 Anime Episodes (click to find episodes) (ALL EPISODES AVAILABLE)
Viewing order Future 1- Despair 1 - Future 2- Despair 2 ect
pastebin.com/9LWWxxXn

>DR3 Openings and Endings
pastebin.com/VZa1MtcE

>Interviews with Danganronpa Writer and Creator Kazutaka Kodaka
nichegamer.com/2015/03/danganronpa-interview-with-writer-and-creator-kazutaka-kodaka/
archive.today/4MSAe

>Killer Killer manga revealed to be Dangan Ronpa Gaiden: Killer Killer
mangafox.me/manga/killer_killer

>Downloads/Manga/Novels/Character Charts.
pastebin.com/FTft2Awp

>/drg/ Imgur Album
imgur.com/a/VoOP

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11614792
strawpoll.me/11615114
youtube.com/watch?v=WolqGAgiolM
youtu.be/jbrGlw445rA
youtube.com/watch?v=ca9827m3HUc
youtube.com/watch?v=5-oeECxi5v8
youtube.com/watch?v=Mn6tjjnzHUs
youtube.com/watch?v=ShqI_yiQKr0
youtube.com/watch?v=EGL-sz1atnI
youtube.com/watch?v=QLjowH7l3cs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tokomaru happy ending!

I want Rantaro to molest Kaede. I want him to rape her in a graphic and horrifyingly brutal manner. Tying her up and torturing her by tearing her nipples off and stabbing her in the eye with a fork, and pouring scalding water down her naked body burning her, before he molests and fucks her, then reaches inside her cunt and tears out anything he can get his hands open while she screams, even getting into her stomach and pressing up so hard he rips through and splits her. Before he drills into her skull and lobotomizes her with hot water, then takes a buzzsaw and cuts her limbs off and scatters them, forcing the survivors to look for them in a twisted scavenger hunt to find her. She's still alive, but barely when found, and dies shortly thereafter. And you play through the chapter as Rantaro, seeking to make sure he isn't caught, and getting the end party executed.

Mukuro clones FOR WHAT PURPOSE

I wantto spank Monaca.

Cats are to be left outside please, thank you.
Rule applies to clones too

Vote for me you qts
strawpoll.me/11614792

Then get this pussy out of here.
Please no more

What happens if you call Kirigiri's bluff in the last trial?

Hillary is not the president!

PRAISE HOPE!!

Play the game, secondary.

>Aussie Celes 0 votes
How sad.

Can I write-in the Schizophrenic?

Are we unironically having a fucking popularity contest between Veeky Forums posters? Holy shit, not even /ksg/ or /feg/ have fallen so low as /drg/ has.

You're clearly new here.

On the contrary, you are the newfag. Let it sink in that /drg/ is literally having a popularity contest between which Veeky Forums poster they like best. A popularity contest on a anonymous image board.

>"NO U"
You just proved to everyone that you're new, not only to Veeky Forums, but also to the internet.

Are you so deep into this hugbox that you literally can't realize the magnitude of what your currently doing? Not even reddit or tumblr hosts fucking popularity contests on who they like the best. It's shit like that gives /drg/ a bad reputation on /a/ and/v/.

>embarrassing himself with stupid kindergarten typos
I like how you keep digging your own grave.

I want Komaeda to fuck Monaca, I want Komaeda to fuck her and make her feel worthless as he ejaculate inside of her tight ass, I want Komaeda to walk in on her cleaning herself of his cum in the shower so he can fuck her and abuse her, I want Komaeda to tie her up and fuck her while children all over the world watch and falls into despair as a member of the Warriors of Hope is being tortured and fucked by him, I want Komaeda to bake cookies for Monaca and drug her so he can fuck her in his secret despair dungeon lair, I want Komaeda to force Monaca to her knees as he fuck her from behind holding onto her twintails, Komaeda will deny her from cumming for months on end and any time she cums he will shock her, Komaeda will milk the cripple once a month and feed it back to her as the only liquid she had drink other than his own cum, Komaeda will brain-wash Monaca into bouncing on his dick covered in sweat, I want Komaeda to lick Monaca's armpits as he cums deeply inside of her, I want to hear Monaca moan in pleasure as Komaeda fucks her with all his might the whole world can hear the sound of his hips hitting her perfect ass, If anyone else tries to fuck Monaca I will kill them and make her watch, I will make Monaca worship Komaeda's body and dick until he no longer has to tie her up. I will make Komaeda fuck Monaca.

>Completely ignores my argument

Glad to see that you have no counter argument. Reflect on what you've done, this poll shit is a disgrace to a once great general. It hurts seeing this general reduced to being a hugbox of namefags fighting for who's the best attention whore. It's no wonder why people like Kuzu user and Apako left this shit-hole.

>Oh no, people are having fun!
>I better show them how much of a mature and intelectual person I am
fuck off, man

I like how you contradict yourself. Your willingness to embarrass yourself is noted and made fun of, don't worry.

Remember where you are reddit-kun.

You're obviously just covering your ears refusing to listen to an opposing perspective so there's no point in posting anymore. Just know that shit like this is the reason why Kuzu user, Apako, Juzoposter etc left this place.

Vote for me
strawpoll.me/11615114

Keep digging your own grave like that. You're entertaining, with your delusions of relevance.

>oh no, I can't prove my point
>I better show them my superiority by telling them to go other websites since this the 4chin sikret klub, only for intellectuals like me!
seriously, you're just baiting now

>Everyone arguing over everything
But just remember my Onii-Chwan~ will kick the crap out of you if you give me shit boys.
:^) shitcunts

It's pretty amazing how similar this is to talking to a wall. When all of the oldfags leave and this general is reduced to PAGE 10 posting, know that it's because of this cringy circlejerking and white knighting for namefags. There's a reason this general is a laughing stock to /a/ and /v/.

Reminder~
Monaca's are for head-pats, shoulder rides, and coffin buddies~

Of course he is. His only argument so far is that /drg/ is terrible compared to /a/ that he's used to.
When said he's new to Veeky Forums, he just answers "NO YOU ARE THE NEWFAG".
It's obvious it's baiting.

Why would anyone give you shit?

I don't even know why I bother, most of the constructive posters are on discord anyways. Guess this general is destined to be unsaveable.

Yeah, fuck off already. We have enough crybabies around, we don't need another crybaby, this time with an overinflated ego around.

lol your not exactly helping your case by telling basically running a guy who doesn't agree with thread culture out of the genera

Goddammit, people bitch and moan about name fags and circle jerking, they leave and now people complain that they left.

Akapo left because hes busy with life right now.
That is basically it, nothing behind it.

Kuzu user is having some RL issues.
Juzo was shitposter from /a/ and only pasted pasta's.
He never did anything other than piss people off and leave.

>your
Nice going, ESL. Get your foot checked by a doctor, that bullet probably hurt.

Oh its just ...
Mainly the kirifags everywhere!
:^) and cat-like people

Hey mate, I object to you throwing our name as kirifags into the dirt. Put 'em up!

Bring it, Lavander-scented cunt

[consent]
Fight two kiris.

Against the wall. Now.

Who the fuck you calling lavender scented you prick!

Oh.......

Kyoko and Lico (Junko) are cute

Never, ever forget.

You think getting the kiri horde out will scare me away, I WILL END YOU LIKE YOU SHOULD HAVE IN EPISODE 9!!!

DR3 isnt canon, we've accept this fact already.

The ruse cruise of a century.

You were ended in THE THIRD EPISODE.

Do you really want to go to war with us? You'll be destroyed. Annihilated.

Sick burn.

3 Kiris, Celes died in chapter 3 nice and the second burning of the witch confirmed ;)

I never watched the anime.

All I know is that, for the ultimate Gambler, Celes fucked up.

>DR3 isnt canon, we've accept this fact already.
Suppress your inner Sayakafag and open yourself to the truth.

CURE W
U
R
E

W

It was glorious. So much fucking OC was made during the ride.

She is probably playing this:

youtube.com/watch?v=WolqGAgiolM

The she become BROKEN

when is the leak of famitsu?

>Angie looking like a retarded cat

Yup, going to adopt the shit out of her.

The 14th according to my Ukrainian spy.

well angie has weird quotes about god so theres def weirdness about her

I am not on glorious computer anymore so I can't post pics sadly.

>When someone takes a meme you made and literally makes it an image.

God bless man.

I made a decent amount of OC myself, including a few collages.

is Maki Kaede's Brother Nero ? will she FADE AWAY AND CLASSIFY MYSELF AS ABSOLETE!!!!!! youtu.be/jbrGlw445rA

Sore wa chigauzo
youtube.com/watch?v=ca9827m3HUc

Don't being Kirikitties and Kiridoggos into this like last time.

hour-kun is based

Celes's death nothing to do with the faggotry you guys perform in the name of your mistress.
Overall don't mind Kiri, but she should be as dead as Celes and we know that would hit the emotional key harder for Naegi, the other survivors and us the audience.

I would be happy to swap out Kiri for Celes but, she should have the Division Director position and be all gothic mysterious toward Munakata and insist Ruruaka/Yoi to kill themselves everytime they mention Shweets

KEEP THE ANIMALS OUTSIDE!!!!!!!

Alpaca

Do you know where I could find a template of this, without Nidai or any other character?

Does she make sacrifices to the giant talking Olmec Head?
youtube.com/watch?v=5-oeECxi5v8

If this post ends in 7s, Kirigiri's go away for 3 days.

If not, I got away for 3 days.

Here we go.
Tsumaranai.

B-but look at how cute they are.
Goodbye.

Buh bye...!
I was about to use that kirikitty!

rip, tsumaranai man

> name of your mistress.
You don't own me....yet. I plan to purge /drg/ mostly of you I will take your name and start discussion like last time. I can save the damn thread you are just in my way btfo shitcunt.

>Bi-Big brother ... is gone

I am alone.

Then i shall take everyone out in his memory.

THEY ARE INHUMAN AND ONLY FIRE CAN FIX THAT!

YOU ARE ON A SHORT LEASH AS IT IS! KEEP THE SHITPOSTING DIRECTING AT ME AND I'LL DESTROY YOU LIKE TRUMP WILL WITH THE WORLD ECONOMY!

I want Mikan to sit on my face.

she makes sacrifices to the seven deities

Hmm. You must really like the Kirikitties I gave you huh? Also hi in the taima.
Maybe if I find a celeskitty it will change your mind.

Kyoko Kirigiri sneaks into Naegi's room at night with the excuse of detective business.

Y-Yeah.

Did you forget my /a/ heritage I can bully you out of this thread cancerfag cry some more. Gimme a nice emotional reaction please I thrive on those. Now seriously lemme get the 'Aussie Celes' name back I can do more with it than you.

Kirumi has BO!

What does she do to him? Does she play with his ahoge?

she just wants to see her mother's sword

youtube.com/watch?v=Mn6tjjnzHUs
youtube.com/watch?v=ShqI_yiQKr0
youtube.com/watch?v=EGL-sz1atnI
youtube.com/watch?v=QLjowH7l3cs

This is incredible

Daily reminder that they had sex and Kirigiri is pregnant.

Sayaka's spirit couldn't handle the despair and committed suicide, thereby condemning herself to Super Hell for all eternity.

Da fuck is that?

Kyoko landed in pokemon

Wonder what pokemon she will have?

Mukuro so talented