/svg/ - Shadowverse General

Flaming Glass Edition

Shadowverse is a class-based collectible card game akin to Hearthstone. The Steam version launched on October 28th.

Platforms: iOS, Android, Steam (store.steampowered.com/app/453480/)

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Card Database / Deck Editor:
shadowverse-portal.com/

Intro Guide/FAQ:
pastebin.com/xNmQuDzR (embed) (embed) (embed) (read this if you're new)
docs.google.com/document/d/1Ibw62rcFMrkvWl_KPKUuRC_0f7LbvwE27ubQ-EJo0oQ/edit?usp=sharing

Take 2 Card Rankings:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k55fDS9LpX66H-pm5EgGouqwQSCF-sje-o5UwrXUwdI/htmlview#
Get your cheat sheets here: imgur.com/a/Dpbmh

Friend list:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DKn9RybTNTQ3a8cm-68KvDOHCFBRK8VDD2JVO8HTUWg/edit?usp=sharing
___

Some user made an all-in-one Steam undub and uncensor for the lazy or mentally handicapped. Open wide and enjoy responsibly.

mega.nz/#!tl1mGaIQ

Decryption key: !tsu910nR6lT_xTQAx9QUNI_96DLJ0mvgIwwThp5lPS4
___

Come here if you want to search for card artworks:
corpetit.com/public/rage_of_bahamut/
Search by artists:
seesaawiki.jp/mnga_bahamut/

Forfeited:

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/fmwhy
shadowverse-portal.com/deck/1.2.625lc.625lc.625lc.628AI.628AI.628AI.65z2e.65z2e.65z2e.65-lY.65-lY.65-lY.5-K1I.5-K1I.5-K1I.62D2y.62D2y.62D2y.65vtg.65vtg.65vtg.62D36.62D36.62D2o.62Ad0.62Ad0.62BLa.62BLa.661Bo.661Bo.65BUS.65BUS.61KvW.61KvW.65GMo.65GMo.625lI.625lI.65yJS.65yJS
shadowverse-portal.com/deck/1.3.61O4A.61O4A.61O4A.5-gkQ.5-gkQ.5-gkQ.66NA2.66NA2.5-gka.5-gka.5-gka.5-gkk.5-gkk.5-gkk.5-gku.5-gku.5-gku.62UtQ.62UtQ.62UtQ.61O4K.61O4K.5-gl2.5-gl2.5-gl2.62XK8.62XK8.66LT8.66LT8.62bTS.62bTS.62bTS.62ZmO.62ZmO.66Nv4.62ZGg.62ZGg.62Zm4.62Zm4.62Zm4#
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

discord.gg/fmwhy

/svg/ discord is here for anyone asking, you're welcome

Newfag here, just got to B0, can I get demoted back to C just by losing one game or does this game have some kind of protection like league?

Nah, you're fine, you can drop numbers but not letters.

you can't be demoted through letter grades

>posts a random expired discord link at the start of the thread
Some people just love the shitposting.

Reminder to murder your parents before they murder you.

A bit early for a new thread. But never too early for Forte!

Sounds like you love it too since you replied

Once you reach a new letter you are stuck there for eternity, even if you drop the game.

If you are truly a newfag I suggest you to stop doing ranked or your dailies will become a nightmare.

dont give him (you)

why isn't she named flame=sand, or flame=ice? why glass?

I always did wonder why bellringer angels specifically love to pick on Forte and Erika

Delete this. Discord is not welcome here.

>Pick tough dude leaders
>Nips get intimidated by them and shut their phone off

Easiest way to win in this game.

>vs banner sword
>play Lord of the flies
>he Odin's it
>immediately play another one plus spell to kill the odin
>he can't deal with it
>two death's breath walls in a row
>he concedes

You're not welcome here

Thanks anons.

How so? I don't really mind that much, I have three competitive decks and building the fourth now, on different classes, maybe I will have to reroll but that is fine. Can't I just do them on normal games anyway?

>odin in banner

It's time to duel fairy cancer

guys

what if

we gave a deck

the best removals in the game
an amulet that gives every monster on your side of the board +1/+1 every time you're healed
a bunch of cards that provide healing
a bunch of cards that provide card advantage
a bunch of cards that provide both healing AND card advantage

YYYEEEEEEEEEEESSSS

AFTER SO LONG I FINALL GOT AN OTOHIME, AN ANIMATED OTOHIME TO BOOT.

t.Swordcraft

Okay but guys
What if that deck died to any deck playing a decent amount of removal, and its aggro counterpart was the real bullshit?

we'd have a nice t2 deck

>T2 decks
>winning tournaments

kek

>playing on an iphone

Fucking dropped

shit man, I dunno, he just had it. Probably to deal with elana or something, I don't fucking know.

Given that theres an aggro blood deck that recently got a high ranking in RAGE, they do win

And presumably thats how Aggro Blood moved to tier 1 now

Wow. I just lost to an "Can't touch me" dragoncraft

>every class is t1 now

>aggro blood deck
>tier 2
Huh?

>1-PP Spell
>Bloodcraft
>Deal 1 Damage
>Summon a Bat

To deal with elana you just need execution, he probably had it to deal with seraph

>wearing shorts the exact same color as her skin
ha ha time for GIMP

Damage to yourself or to an enemy?

Somebody please help, I'm at my wits end trying to get this to run on Android. It works fine on my PC so it's not an issue with the wifi.

>I am a idiot, please fuck my face

this is why you need foul tempest

I have three in my deck. I was unlucky.

>5 haven decks finished in the top 8 of a recent tournament
>4 of them were elena

so much for tier 2 if even the pros are all building it :^)

>symmetrical docking between two flats
>boobs

I can't comprehend.

Meant to say damage to your own leader, sorry. A variant that deals damage to an enemy might be too good for 1 PP, but maybe good for 2.

who wins between mordecai and matador?

Add a card that insta-pops amulets, burns face, provides you a decent body and makes you hot coffee in a meantime, and it miight be ok. Fortunately nips are not retarded enough to make something like this. :^)

bruh

I remember when it was a Tier 2 deck user, like about two months ago

And then it rose to tier 1 when people saw just how fast it can be on top of being able to burn Elana Haven even though Elana is consider THE anti aggro deck

How do you beat someone who can't die?

Banish

It's still pretty awesome, would run it at 3 if it's 1 PP, if it's 2 then it's useless.

But Matador can't even learn Hama. So he just can't win.

Respect the new snow man meta plebs! Icing everyone and everyone.

>new
the only new thing here is you

>All those aoes and removal spells
>Not using
>Bitch like a fucked boipucci
Yeah wonder why no one else complains.

Fuck. I faced one that did nothing but spam snowmen and bounced my board with rimewind creating more snowman before dropping a wind god then where her whole field died she played 2 PTP. Fucking snowman.

What the fuck is this healing haven bullshit?
Can't beat it with aggro, can't beat it with control

>Flame
You did not fully commit, so get your half-hearted attempt out of here.

Play smarter aggro

>Can't beat it with control
You must be running some shitty control decks, Elana gets wrecked by control unless they're the cheeky Elana/Seraph hybrid

>bored of my not-even completed midrange sword deck
>have no materials to make any different deck

What is that amulet?

>Can not beat it with control
That is exactly what control sword is aimed to beat. You are doing it wrong or you lack the cards. Is not cheap, control sword that is.

Conjuring Force. It gives +1 to attack to followers for every spell cast.

>All those aoes and removal spells
Not a single one came in the draft.

Conjuring Force. It gives every follower +1 attack when you cast a spell. It's usually run with DShift and snowmen, but sometimes if your opponent ignores your snowmen you can surprise them

List?

So you're saying I need a proper 20k vial deck to beat this shit that appears in 2/3rds of my ranked matches.

Nice game.

And this is why you aim for a cheap deck first user, and then make all the other cheap but effective decks for other crafts before you even start

I wish I could get a bloodcraft legendary.

It’s t2 again grandpa

SNowman list? I've been trying to get an earth rite list all day but people are being stingy. Can't find one I trust on the JP sites.

>Put Mordecai
>Urd him
>Two mordecais

This works? Can I build a deck around it?

It works but Mord costs 8. Still have to get there

actually I think they're just strings, not shorts
either way, more chuuni thighs are now visible

I've been memed by this before

shadowverse-portal.com/deck/1.2.625lc.625lc.625lc.628AI.628AI.628AI.65z2e.65z2e.65z2e.65-lY.65-lY.65-lY.5-K1I.5-K1I.5-K1I.62D2y.62D2y.62D2y.65vtg.65vtg.65vtg.62D36.62D36.62D2o.62Ad0.62Ad0.62BLa.62BLa.661Bo.661Bo.65BUS.65BUS.61KvW.61KvW.65GMo.65GMo.625lI.625lI.65yJS.65yJS
40k vials faggot.
Is just for fun Haven bullying for the people that have a lot of sword legendaries. You can make a cheap midrange with otohime/floral comob to wind god to win over Elana, you are just a shitter.

I think a deck for urdecai already exists

i played budget control sword up to B

Full snowman with Rimewinds or no?

>tfw I'm a few vania and alucards short of a Bloodcraft agro deck

i remember this
and 5 mana homecoming

>Can't I just do them on normal games anyway?

Yes

but they will always be against people of your rank or higher

the higher you climb the more competent your adversaries will be, so if you rush with a cheap deck into high ranks you'll face people with more preparation and more options than you

kek

Unless you started today, you should have vials and enough cards to make a lot of different decks. Game is fucking giving you 1-3 boosters everyday. Did you vial your shit to make one expensive deck?

Whichever you prefer. I have the vials.

>Madame Lich
>Elder Spartoi Soldier
What the fuck?

No, you just need to get gudder with aggro.

>kinght as strong as a fairy
Why are humans so weak?

>Did you vial your shit to make one expensive deck?
Sure fucking did and I'm still not done. I'm retarded and didn't realize how expensive this was.

This a fast meta, so it probably won't work, but I can meme it.

It's viable?

is there anyway to have english flairs after you've enabled jap voices

muh

I just made this on the spot so I can't guarantee how good it is, might want to screw with the list a bit
shadowverse-portal.com/deck/1.3.61O4A.61O4A.61O4A.5-gkQ.5-gkQ.5-gkQ.66NA2.66NA2.5-gka.5-gka.5-gka.5-gkk.5-gkk.5-gkk.5-gku.5-gku.5-gku.62UtQ.62UtQ.62UtQ.61O4K.61O4K.5-gl2.5-gl2.5-gl2.62XK8.62XK8.66LT8.66LT8.62bTS.62bTS.62bTS.62ZmO.62ZmO.66Nv4.62ZGg.62ZGg.62Zm4.62Zm4.62Zm4#

>Storm
>Running out of cards
Can´t help you from being dumb as hell champ. You want hit their leader while having control? Don´t be a greedy slut. Where is Olivia for more evolution? Where was Alexander? Why did you run out of cards? Where is Avant?

It was the main finisher for the old midrange shadowcraft deck

this exists and it's called precious bloodfangs

>Attack and Health trigger buffs
>Undertaker PTSD

>Madame lich
Situational. I like it.

>Elder Spartoi Soldier
Who should I use instead? Another lich? My midgame is lacking.