>Overwatch Wiki
overwatch.gamepedia.com/Overwatch_Wiki

>Stats and Leaderboards
overbuff.com/
masteroverwatch.com

>Competitive Info
gousgamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

>it's a "3-man with 2 shitters and one really good player is a net burden on your team because the 2 shitters are just dead all the time" game

Cutest and best pairing

hana song

WHO'S THE GAY CHARACTER

Gonna try to play Overwatch on PC during the upcoming free weekend. Probably gonna need to put it on low settings on my rig (maybe can do medium, need to see).

How does low or medium feel?

It's fine performance-wise. My rig is great but I play on low for muh frames.
I'm too occupied with the game to really notice any details.

You__

i dont play this shit game but these are the best girls

Comtesse or huntress?

Please help me decide and also post blue.

>that tongue at the end

>enter game
>defending Dorado
>payload is meters away from the end
>leave the spawn
>stunned and FtH by enemy McCree
>leave
Fuck quick play.

>Pick Symmetra
>Put teleporter in the middle of bumfuck nowhere
>First person to go through abandons when they realize how far they have to walk
Don't tell Blizzard you can use this technique to leave games without getting a penalty.

why is this thread so dead? thought people were playing this game

How is 76 on PTR? viable?

Pretty much the same as launch. Gun damage doesn't help as much as you might think, though it's most noticeable against armor. You're still dependent on the helix rocket for eliminations, for the most part.

>super shimada bros 3 times in a row

this is fun :^))

How are you guys preparing for the wave of shitposting that will probably come from the free weekend?

I've got my gun loaded and ready to go

The official announcement page specifies more than once that the only modes available will be qp, brawl, and customs with zero mention of comp, does that mean comp is safe?

Who's Sombra going to be immediately shipped with?

I don't think they could even get to level 25 in one weekend

>going to be
>immediately
It's already started. Volskaya and the two Talon agents, obviously.

Redditors and Tumblrinas who usually shit up the board with their waifus, their ships, and their degenracy, they all slit their wrists recently.

And Dva

>tfw you think you're about to lose but then suddenly every piece falls into place and you somehow win
Incredible.

>if you harbor reservations about electing a reality television star to the office of the POTUS, or question his nonsense policies (upon which he is already reneging, see muslim deportation) you are an SJW or a shill

If you would rather have an intensely corrupt career politician, supported by the mainstream media, most other politicians (including the opposition), than an incompetent TV star who probably won't even be able to put most of his policies into practice because his own party doesn't support him, then yeah, you're a shill.

Let's not get real life politics mixed I a video game about a fictional futuristic international counter terrorism unit

i'd rather have the person that's going to be the face of the country abroad and wield considerable influence over foreign policy be the woman that has spent decades of her life poring over the stuff, yeah. she's absolutely an establishment candidate, but voting for trump just to thumb your nose at the man is cutting it off to spite your face

and shills get paid, dumbass.

b-but he started it!

fine i'll stop; i'm sure trump will at the least perform servicably, and the country's not gonna collapse

>establishment doesn't work for the people
>people vote to change the establishment
>WHY DIDNT YOU VOTE FOR THE ESTABLISHMENT YOU IDIOTS?!
I'd rather have someone clueless than someone who we know for a fact knows how to (and will) manipulate the system for her own benefit and nobody else's.

>suddenly /pol/itics

Let's just let this thread stay dead

I personally prefer Huntress because i think the white skin and red ribbon go better with black.

>Roadhog getting nerfed
Fucking shitters and their complaints

Why the fuck would he need a nerf, he loses literally any 1v2 even if he lands his hook

greatest sfm vid of all time
OF ALL TIME

Sombra is cute! Cute!

Sombra has to go back! Back!

They don't like his hook hitbox

I'd hardly call that a nerf his hook is broken as shit. But I'd rather they stop letting him hook people that are moving into cover. The pull should be a direct line from him to the target, if the line clips any terrain then it clearly shouldn't pull them round a corner

>The pull should be a direct line from him to the target, if the line clips any terrain then it clearly shouldn't pull them round a corner

this x 1000

>Sending back the best qualified computer programmer in the world
>Cutting off your nose to bite your face

>best qualified computer programmer in the world
>who also just happens to be an ex-gang member
>and works for a terrorist organisation
>a terrorist organisation she is betraying, not for any sense of decency, but to advance her own agenda
What could possibly go wrong?

>tfw slowly losing sanity being forced to play Lucio/Ana every game because you know nobody else will

i can stand playing ana, but watching paint dry is literally more fun than playing lucio aka "AURA THE HERO"

I think if they want it to
>Not go through walls. Not cause those BS moments where I was hidden behind a car, and it pulled my head up over the car.
They're going to cripple Roadhog to do it. Him pulling peeking or retreating heros out of cover is one of the best things about him. Standing behind a Rein shield and hooking heroes that are standing in full view isn't very enjoyable or useful.

How are they going to make the hook behave considering latency? What if I hook McCree on my screen but he rolled behind a wall on his? Will it just drop the hook? Should it? I don't think so.

I honestly just think they should make the hook go back to how it was before it started allegedly "putting them back where you hooked them". It took a degree of prediction and aim to be able to kill people who got pulled in on weird angles, they just have to make it so they don't end up inside you.

The hook is less consistent than ever. If they make the hook worse and don't fix it putting heroes like Ana ten metres away from you Roadhog will never see play again.

Blizzard really need to stop catering towards whiny babies. I respected their steadfast position on Roadhog that he was doing what he was supposed to do.

>all my generals are dead because people are avoiding /pol/ raiding

>wallriding
>bumping people off the map, charging Rein and so on
he's actually pretty fun

do you want me to dump 26 webms?
mostly pharah gameplay

The best part about his picture is that it was made before competitive and reaper is widely considered the most balanced hero in the game while still being the only offense who never leaves the meta.

Hi ya!

Annyeong!

Mei is FAT
Mei's VA is Fat
I just wanna grab her belly fat and tease her

>playing dva
>rein charges and breaks mech
>leap out start headshotting him consistently
>he tries ot melee and is just out of range
>for some reason keeps trying
>finally shields when eh realises I almost killed him
>run up and melee him through the shield for the kill

dvas sidearm is actually pretty strong. it would be neat if you could exit her mech at any time, but have to build ult to get another one back.

>For the 100th time in a row, no one picks a healer
>Asks if someone can
>No answer
>Pick Mercy
>get 15000+ heal
>not a single upvote or thanks

People are fun. I swear many times if I didn't pick heal, everyone was already at the point and didn't care.

As a big supporter, I understand. You have to realize though that it was your job to do so much healing. You'll get your Thanks eventually.

>do job
>expect something in return
it's like a fireman expecting you to have sex with him after he saved your life from a fire

>tfw you always thank your healer

I like to think it brightens up their day, even by just a little bit.

You just wait for the next game, what do you expect by backfilling? Be happy you get the exp, idiot. It's just quick play

Hey owg,
I'm nearing 25 and interested in starting competative play. What worries me though, is the fact Torjbjorn is my favorite thing to play ever, and I always go with him unless there's an explicit need for a healer or a tank on Defense. Is he atleast somewhat viable in competative? I like to play active, constantly fueling my team-mates with armor and collecting scrap, and often repositioning my turret. Will I stand a chance?

That's why you play Ana. Mercy is boring and shitty.

Started playing this game a few days ago, already lv 27, should i start Competitive right away?
A friend gifted it to me so i can duo with him but i'm not sure, we're both the same level too.
Also irrelevant but my mouse has been really shitty and i can't aim for shit, was planning to get a Steelseries Rival, is it worth it?

come be my heal slut
i'll treat you right

omg IT'S HAPPENING

no he's not competitive at all

there is however a top 500 torb main, so it's possible but your team will always hate you and make you hate playing competitive unless you at least triple que or more

COME HERE!!!

Mind filling me in on who he is? I wanna' check out his stream. I swear to god this happens in every game I play.

His name is Torbjorn, he mains Torbjorn and he plays no other class.
twitch tv/fredfltstone

>get two LITERAL, ACTUAL 'first game of overwatch' people on my team
>not smurfs, people who are literally running into walls trying to figure out the controls

>the enemy is a 6stack spamming the reaper-ana and hanzo-zarya ult combos

Please just die already Overwatch, you need to be fertilizer for a better game

Jeff kaplan told me on his youtube videos that the game always ensures fair matches. Are you saying he would lie to me?

>not playing 1v1 exclusively

pleb

tell me wich character to learn
i almost exclusively play rein because barely anyone goes tank and he has great utility in attack and defense
which heal is the best/most needed atm?

I play Zenyatta when i play heal because he has good offense and heals pretty fast. His ulti is also very good for teamfights.
You could go for Lucio but his cooldown for healing is pretty long but it's a group heal, Zenyatta can switch the Harmony Orb instantly with no cooldown and heals faster but you can only heal one at a time.
Try them out and see what you prefer.

well just carry :^)
don't be like me;
>solo kill 5
>last guy wipes my team
>it's torbjorn

>solo kill 5
>last guy wipes my team and gets potg
>it's winston

>qp
????????????????????

It's cutting off your nose to spite your face.

what are you trying to imply
you know some people play this game for entertainment, and not solely to show off their e-dick.

Not to detract from your skill but it seems like you either play against bot tier players or you have pocket mercy's half the time in these webms.

>enumbre's mmr is so fucking high the game places rock bottom tier people to balance it out

pottery

interesting observation
i never check the SR of people in qp, but mostly lv100-300 (not that it's a guideline).
pocket mercys are rare in qp, and my friends despise playing mercy.
only 2 of my 26 webms have one even trying to heal me, one of which is from pharmercy brawl

>hanzo main
>find out Hanzo's VA is gay

I dunno, man. Am I gay?

yep, thats basically how it works

to be fair, 50% of the webms i post i play against teams with widow/mccree, i enjoy playing against them a lot. they are probably not the best ever but still.

also, don't get too triggered over the webms, they are just fun little clips of moments i found enjoyable

Ana.

She is not easy to play though.

i mean, you're a hanzo main so

How am I triggered for making an observation? Its not like I said stop posting webms.

i know you aren't, but some people love showing their emotions here.
/owg/ is their punching bag after a loss streak, just hating on people.

I play this game for fun too, that's why I play comp, and not this retardation that is quickplay
I don't give a fuck what rank I end up being, the way comp work is the way the game was meant to be played

I really like Pharah but abstain from playing her in competitive because most players are McRee mains and no point going into a fight with a disadvantage.

Why would you play anything but QP at this hour

If you're high ranked you're gonna get put with 5 diamond teammates against a 6stack of masters

>If you would rather have an intensely corrupt career politician

Oh you mean like the people Trump is appointing to his cabinet? The people who now run both houses of the Legislative branch?

>Not spreading your cheeks for the handsome, muscular fireman who just put out the fire on your stove

who do you think Trump mains?
probably mei

I still pick Pharah on defense for some points. It's hard for McCree to push in and get angles without team assistance. When you know he's lurking, you can switch over to Discount Junkrat mode and spam his corners.

>Get into game
>Two people instantly lock Widow on offense
>Genji thrown into the mix
>Leave game

This is why the game is annoying at times.
Those retards are the ones to blame support/heal/tank for losses after as well

>whining about qp on a Mexican truck drivers forum

WHERES FIRST STRIKE REEEEEEEEEEE

which heroes allows me to play the game without teamwork
I hate people and I just want to solo queue and instalock the game nigga every game

is it Soldier 76?

he can heal himself, kill himself, go on objectives himself, basically a one man army

>DPS need to change it up
>from Rein who immediately charges in and dies at eichenwalde
>over and over and over
I get that you're trying to initiate a teamfight but we have a fucking roadhog. Let's destroy the enemy shield and assassinate people. To do that we need you to HOLD YOUR SHIELD UP.

He literally spent more time in the charge animation than in the shield holding animation.

I have to bite my tongue when these sort of people pass blame at the end of a round because I just know if I put it back on them they'll throw next round. Or wind up on my team next round and then throw, usually after tilting the new team mates

dad:76 works quite well. do wait for the next patch to hit live for his damage buff.

>go mercy most of the time for a number of reasons
>no healers
>people will pick zen because he's the closest to a dps
>lucio is fucking boring
>no one to nano
>roadhog runs in and dies
>teammates all died too far apart and I can only Rez one, so I decide to save it
>"REZ? REZ!? MERCY FUCKING REZ? YOURE THE FUCKING WORST MERCY EVER"