Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

>sonyggers will have to spend $400 on a brand new console and still have to pay an annual fee of $60 to play tekken 7 online in 4k

play blazblue

rumble roses isn't a fighting game...

animal ears

Tekken

play cummy blasterz

Daily reminder that sfv is shit.

Dead or Alive is the toppest titty footsies fighting simulator.

what is it?

>4k
Pro can not output 4k and Harada said he has no plans for a pro version.

pantyhose number one

Free the Juri

Why do you have a billion years to tech throws in Tekken
What's the purpose

to make throws bad

Throws are CHEAP

CHEEAAAAP

because throws hurt a lot

Because unreactable throws are outdated design decision rooted from capcom trying random shit in sf2.

Throws are bad. Highest level play only use them if the opponent's tech will give good positioning.

tekken has a different throws that need different breaks (even though that was nerfed quite a bit in t7) so you get more time to react and break with the proper button

Regular throws are techable with either 1 or 2 in Tekken 7. Command throws still require specific breaks.

Tekken has multiple throw breaks but mostly because it's kusoge

because they do great damage and good oki and positional advantages on top of it. also so there's no guesswork in terms of which specific throw to break like in vf or sc.

>west coast events
Stop this, america.

Yeah but if they're incredibly easy to tech then all that shit doesn't matter because you'll never get one off

Command throws still require specific breaks.

If it was East Coast it'd go just as long because we never start on time.

Then accept the smash TOs already.

if it were incredibly easy then literally no one would use them. yet you see top level korean and japanese players get caught off guard. it's like when people get hit by feng ss4 or snake edge or lili db4. it's raw reactable for sure with distinct startup animations, even when you aren't expecting it, but sometimes they'll land.

Nah dogg

stop posting this shit

#riseup

>unreactable

>he doesn't daigopost

>taunt JU

madman

sniff was a mistake

I'LL SAVOR THIS

>spend $30 on the season pass
>end up playing ryu

good work

#riseup

being able to support Capcom should be enough of a reward in itself

NAPS NAPS NAPS NAPS NAPS NAPS NAPS NAPS NAPS NAPS NAPS NAPS NAPS NAPS NAPS NAPS NAPS NAPS NAPS NAPS NAPS NAPS NAPS NAPS

What do you think he's looking at?

I want Makoto to impregnate me.

>buy season pass
>get malware installed on my PC

I miss his long hair.

>tfw a bunch of people in your poli sci class give you shit for transcribing azrael combos instead of having a discussion (read: cry) about trump being president

Cool blog but you forgot your trip, brick

What the fuck? I thought you BB players said there weren't character specific combos and shit.

Who said that?

Whoever said that was wrong. There are a bunch of combos that only/doesn't work on certain characters.

You couldn't make this up.

why does daigo look so mad

>I thought you BB players said there weren't character specific combos and shit
Lmao what, for optimized combos there's a ton of them

Because that fraud sonicfox wasted his time. Daigo thought he finally encountered a genius in the american fgc. Turns out he was just a kusoge player.

He's not mad. He always looks like that when he concentrates.

I get that 50/50s and stuff like that are part of fighting games but how do you develop that skill to recognise someone's patterns? I'm hovering around ultra gold and I feel like the biggest hole in my game is I get destroyed by mix ups and frame traps. Probably doesn't help I'm playing Vega and the opponent has no real incentive to stop their pressure. I dunno I guess I'm just frustrated when I feel like I lost a game just because I guessed wrong once. I know this is a scrubby thing to complain about, obviously the game isn't completely random I'm just wondering if anyone has any tips.

>sfv

Yeah I know but I guess this could apply to any fighting game

wow, she looks much cuter in real life

The Skullgirls community is nice they said

>literally toxic to their #1 player
clips.twitch
.tv/mcpeanuts/WittyElkPeteZaroll

>skullgirls
>community

you mean like 5 white kids not good enough to play Marvel?

Makoto when?

Damn. It really irks me when you lose a really close match and the other guy doesn't offer the runback.

McPeanuts is a fucking savage

The same day I start playing SFV again so probably never.

because he's a pussy bitch.

Get bullied, nerd

MUST DIE

WHEN YOU DIE

WISH YOU'LL DIE

I'LL GIVE ALL THIS SHIT UP

i wish nine was a high iq character. she's literally the only character in the game with a fun mechanic.

How's that bullying? It's more this than anything.
The real bullies are the fucking 6,500+ Dictators Beating you with only dashes and lights when you're silver.

Because you'll never ever know if you're better

I am gay

dont post my fursona

t. Terumi

im starting to think necalli might be even better than chun

did you also know I'm gay

>tfw you think a character is cool but you suck playing as them
whats their name?
>Goh from Virtua Fighter
then again I just suck at virtua fighter in general.

Lei wulong
>Mfw trying to learn him a few years back

I never tried playing VF against anyone actually decent/competent so I have no idea.

Scharlachrot

Ramlethal.

It just feels like so much work to play her, when I can simply just unga with other characters.

>Because you'll never ever know if you're better
I could see that if you got bodied because you happened to do some careless stuff. But since the match was pretty much even it could've gone either way. It's just bad manners to not offer the runback.

I did happen to pair of with him again and managed to beat him, but he didn't want a runback to maybe there was something off about our connection he didn't like - or single matches is just how he rolls.

ryu

take that fucking dump user

What is the magic with Guile's normals that leaves you so damn long in block stun? I always get bopped with some normal, then he starts walking up to me to throw. I try to jab him or throw him back - but it neither works.

It's the fact he has time to start moving towards me before I'm out of block stun that confuses me. Are his normals +15 on block or something?

Any webms of Mr naps yet? He put on a show

you tekken guys need to post clips or youtube/twitch VOD timestamps

I'd heard he was godlike at tekken but never saw him compete, I only beat his fang every once in a while. Wish he'd take sfv seriously

Oh he won?

Sfv after dark anyone? Us east

Oro

All the way through winners. Dude's a beast.

it's not actually hard. i don't understand those complaints. just learn the corner carry route and the wallsplat combos are all intuitive.

It's an excuse for waifu shitters to blame rather than themselves

This.

Her arm has 2 elbows

I just bought BB:CF and Mai. Gotta love that Prime allows me to simply buy both at what would normally be retail price lol.

You all are still playing? Right?

Yeah but I'm a shitter. See me in 4 hours once I get out of work

I ordered with Prime so it should get here today, but depending on when I won't be able to play till tomorrow.

Also my lackluster performance has been thoroughly documented and is time tested.