/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous: >[Knights of the Round Table bait gacha]
From 11/9 until 11/16

-New interludes for Gilgamesh(NP gain) and KoGil

>News and Reminders
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
- New vers - emulators, rooted androids, jailbroken iPhones&androids with developer options on are prevented from launching game
- Mashu's voice actress has been replaced with Rie Takahashi as Risa Taneda remains on hiatus to recover from illness. Her other roles remain unchanged
>New bond CEs:
news.fate-go.jp/2016/d2nmp3/
-Rare Prisms have been added to Da Vinci's Shop (Gained from using 4* or 5* servants as Reinforcement materials or burning, Welfare servants excluded)
-Rare Prisms are used to purchase previous event items
-Next stream 12/6
-Babylon coming in December
-Christmas Rerun and part 2 coming in December
-FGO Anime announced

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/cJ9J0t45

>FL Spreadsheet
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.org

>Alternate servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

>CMs
mediafire.com/download/960gn6g6w2p0l8q/FGO Material I.zip
mediafire.com/download/wj405jjjc9ly94e/FGO Material II.zip

nth for Parvati

What determines how many times an enemy will attack?

best eniya, proof me wrong you can't

Their coding.

>eniya

He is a fucking manchild

He's not Shirou.

I want to lick this hunny bunny's cunny!

why would you want to lick the exhaust pipe of a space ship user?

Sita when?

When people stop trying to fuck Rama as if he was her

I don't know why Fukusawa fucked up the UBW OST so much with forgettable tracks when Garden of Avalon music is great.

Everyone involved with UFO UBW phoned it in, much like GO.

What do you mean?

Because he made the OST to fit each scene it was played in. Most tracks only play once or twice during the whole anime.

What I said, they phoned it in. They weren't working to their usual standard, as can be seen a lot in art assets for GO, the OST and animation for UBW and other shit. Nightingales artist was posting way better art of her then was in game on his fucking twitter.

Season 2 never.

>Implying Kajiura is any better

Nobu a CUTE.

Why were Fukusawa and Miura booted out of HF?

There's OVA

Mahoyo's was also great. For UBW he used a different method to compose the music, he basically composed to fit the visuals rather than do anything in advance. UBW had a lot of scheduling issues which could've also caused problems.

They thought Sudou would do a better job, dunno about Fukusawa

Fukusawa is talented and his tracks are nice, but they are never suitable for an anime. It just seems he's making a OST for a game or a VN. There's absolutely no correlation between the music and the animation, he cannot really bring anything to the atmosphere and all his tracks sound video gameish. Not just in UBW, but also in Vividred operation. Kawaii was the best OST-maker of Fate franchise, he actually brought out the characterization out of fucking DEEN to make it even more of a feat while Fukusawa ost brought down UBW anime by far. There were times I wish it was muted because the music sounded out of place. Kajiura's OST was a mixed bag but it always enchanted the scene, so did its purpose. Most of the Waver/Iskandar-related OST was really fucking good too. It was a little repetitive on other characters, though, but there was a certain sense of ambience that she created that Fukusawa failed.

Man Deen anime really did have some good OST

This

>Emiya Kiritsugu’s right hand continued its work of writing while his left hand mechanically shoveled his nutrition – hamburgers from a fast food restaurant he bought while investigating – into his mouth. For nine years, Emiya Kiritsugu had eaten at the table of the Einsberns, who were merely a hair removed from royalty themselves. He had grown tired of the cuisine. This fast food, filled with the sense of slaughter, was more suited to his tastes. Being able to eat without interrupting one’s words or thoughts was better than anything, no matter how you looked at it.

FILLED WITH THE SENSE OF SLAUGHTER.

HONNOUJI RERUN WHEN

>Once within the confines of the Reality Marble, all of his weapons are produced and ready to attack, which means that the Gate of Babylon's slightly slower summoning rate allows Shirou to hone in on Gilgamesh to fight and defeat him at close range. He is unable to handle Shirou's attacks, which forces him to allows his own weapons to be destroyed in order to counter Shirou's projections

How does that work with that one interview saying that Shirou effectively can't add new weapons to UBW after it's been deployed?

Pretty much it's one good point but man is it a good point

I like how they drew saber's face in general and yeah that's it

where is the p0n0s

Right here
*unzips dick*

>Hakuno is still a voiceless self insert in Extella

i think they handled the ending really well and the voice actors and soundtrack really brought it to life

And at least people had noses.

Nakata is a god no matter how poorly he's animated or written.

EVIL FOX

Gil is so much better in Fate route, I will never forgib UFO for choosing UBW

>Q: Is it possible to recreate swords consumed or broken within the bounds of Unlimited Blade Works without the use of prana?
>A: The prana expenditure required for the formation and upkeep of the Reality Marble would be continuous, but armaments already formed upon the deployment of the Reality Marble would be without cost. However, the recreation of items destroyed and the fresh creation of items not in existence at the time of deployment would expend significant amounts of prana.
With the weapons he saw from Gil fighting Herc, the sneak attack on Archer, and Gil toying with him pre-ubw he probably didn't have to create too much inside.

A bit lower

>November is going to be a Riyo event
I would be okay with this as he deserves it.

Who will Gudako summon?

>people will still claim Hakuno is not a self insert after Extella

>boring plain designs with nothing but memes
You cocksuckers eat up anything. Gudao and riyo fags are getting worse than the waifufags

So why doesn't Nasu show his face? How does he do interviews?

Riyo is literally the most talented person working on Grand Order and everything he gives us is a godsend.

UBW is the true sequel to Zero when you think about it

>he

Maybe he wears a mask

Nasu is kinda like Daft Punk.

>you will never go back in time and kill Miura to stop his abomination

Takeuchi and Nasu are actually the same person. How do you think he came up with Shiki?

That's an asinine argument. Zero was written to be a prequel to all three routes of F/SN.

>Shirou has nearly every single one of his important character-monologues about his ideals and past removed, his banter with Rin is severely limited, and the removal of the death scenes + alterations made to the Gilgamesh, Kuzuki, and Archer fights removes any sense of danger being posed towards him
>Instead he's a standard oblivious MC with no idea Rin is into him until near the end of the show, has mild PTSD and survivor's guilt instead of being barely human in any meaningful sense mentally, and appears to have ten layers of plot armour
>His romance with Rin is fucking ruined by this as well as the inclusion of the Realta Nua scene which makes it feel like it has no proper climax/consumation before the epilogue - something that could have been fixed with a tasteful fade to black
>le invisible air can kill berserker xD isn't Saber great - takeuchi
>Kuzuki's fighting style is never explained properly and as a result his fight with Saber and then getting reamed by Shirou makes no fucking sense
>Changes made to the fight with Archer completely alter the tone and meaning of the scene - while the beginning alterations are fucking amazing the fact that Shirou then proceeds to fight him on near-even footing while barely sustaining any damage completely ruins the original idea of the fight being one where Shirou is beaten fucking senseless but manages to win purely by reminding Archer of the beauty of his ideals and by showing his conviction
>Fight against Gilgamesh is completely fucking retarded, its no longer Shirou desperately closing the gap between them to leverage Gilgamesh's lacking swordsmanship skills to press his one weak spot while using UBW for covering fire, but is instead Shirou dodging, blocking, and spinning his way through the now far-superior GoB by the skin of his teeth for three minutes before ending the battle in a single exchange - it makes no sense for him to be so strong

>who will Gudako summon

May a naked udon servant

Is Nasu a hassan? Is that why his concealment is above world level?

Nope.

Fate is a terrible route that everyone agrees is the worst of the three. UFO wants to make money so explain to me why they'd bother adapting a shit route first?

Because Nasu is actually dead and it's been just Takeuchi running the show. Why else would you think there's so much saberfaces and no Tsukihime remake?

>you will never go back to 2005 and kill Nasu and Takeuchi, leaving Fate as a great VN + fandisc without the sprawling additions of shit it has now

>everyone agrees
Nope, I think UBW is worse

DEEN/Stay Night was a huge success and people pay money hand over fist for more Seibah. Nasu has always said he wants to redo parts of Fate too.

Master! It's time for your training! Reply to this post and do the last two digits of your post number as push ups! On the ground with you!

>Urobuchi-san thought ‘Zero is a story based on Fate. So it’s better if Zero doesn’t become available to the public before Fate is released.’ Therefore, after waiting for a year, it was finally released in the winter of 2006. That’s how things went.
>Yes. Zero is canon, but at the same time it is another legend different from ‘Fate/stay night’.

You mean after 2008

Ok.

>yfw stay/night remake before tsukihime remake

>Fight against Gilgamesh is completely fucking retarded, its no longer Shirou desperately closing the gap between them to leverage Gilgamesh's lacking swordsmanship skills to press his one weak spot while using UBW for covering fire, but is instead Shirou dodging, blocking, and spinning his way through the now far-superior GoB by the skin of his teeth for three minutes before ending the battle in a single exchange - it makes no sense for him to be so strong

He was tracing the weapons' abilities, giving him Servant-tier stats. It definitely makes sense for Shirou to BTFO Gil in UBW.

Zero is great and all but it's not worth the secondaries. It can get axed along with the rest of the crap.

And done.

Sure, whatever.

>stay/night remake
>ends up being inferior to 2004 version
>replaces it anyway
Stop trying to destroy the things you did that I actually liked Nasu

>muh secondaries meme

Blame Nasu for insisting them to produce Zero before FSN.

Zero was produced after a FSN adaption though

The real mistake was setting up the next FSN adaption as a direct sequel

So how can they wank Saberfaces even futher? Making all grand servants Saberfaces?

Have fun with that.

Miura's decision. Nasu wanted to rewrite the Fate route to make it fit in anime format.

One of Solomon's mums is a Saberface so they aren't too far off

I want to sleep with Atalanta!

Jesus was a saberface.

They can make Arcueid a canon Saberface

I want to make music with Liz!

>Nero is Saber Venus, first and final route of Extella and probably a whole bunch of other wank
I bet Sakurai is to blame for this.

What order do you max Waver's skills? 3 > ? > ?

Why do they even bother drawing armpits like that if they won't make them hairy? What a disappointment Liz is so cute she would be perfect for it

3>2>1
If you have a really good quick team 3>1>2 might be better but the defense buff is more useful overall

Your taste is appalling.

I am going to mating press Nero and no one can stop me!

How much does Alex work out?

Eh have fun

Not much, he isn't natty
>when you see a divine blood abuser in the gym
Fuckers

How does she becomes Saber Venus?

He says he trains quite a lot in his room lines.

She kills this cutie and absorbs her powers.

Nero was a mistake.

So was Extella