/ywg/ - Yo-kai Watch General #71.5

Previous thread: The unloved brother's evo edition

YO-KAI WATCH 2 IS OUT NOW, GET TO BEFRIENDING

Join the discord to make friends and battle others!
discord.gg/0m7Vj85gNw4dutXi

The Yo-kai Watch 2 Demo is out on the e-shop! Tell your friends to give it a try!

Yo-kai Watch 3 is out in Japan! Details here!
youkai-watch.jp/yw3/

Yo-kai Watch Wibble Wobble:
itunes.apple.com/us/app/yo-kai-watch-wibble-wobble/id1085461253?mt=8
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Level5.YWWWUS
WibWob medal registration: yo-kai-wibblewobble.com/medal/index.nhn

>Is this actually good?
Yes it's good, just don't go in expecting the hyped up "Pokemon killer" aspect. Kotaku started the phrase for clickbait and it worked. They aren't the same game at all, just two games in the monster catching genre. If you want an explanation on the battle system, someone can fill you in, don't worry the demo for the first game was indeed shit and not a good representation of how you'll go through the game. The demo for 2 was slightly better.
It's heavily recommended to skip the first game and go straight for Yo-kai Watch 2.

>Is there a list of all the yokai?
yokaipedia.net/list-of-youkai/

>I'm too lazy to look for i-
yokaiwatch.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

Here's a resource document for all your Yo-kai Watch 1+2 FAQ needs:
docs.google.com/document/d/1_POcoMxn85sOaJSFlvYDIljIfeadxm-qz9GTdmcNND0/edit?usp=sharing

Here's a Pastebin for all your Yo-kai Watch 2 FAQ needs:
pastebin.com/JVBgWF8s
We're working on an FAQ for Yo-kai Watch 2 now! This includes event passwords and QR codes, Poking tips, Door locations, and other good shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/r9ra4TGd
pastebin.com/hBJJzm0h
twitter.com/YokaiWatchNews/status/796886411831934976
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I think the evos in general for the koma family get flank for not being as adorable as the rest of them, despite looking cool as hell.
Hell, the legendary Komashura is just a recolor of komasan rather than looking like komane.

Does anyone know why EU is so far behind in terms of game releases, despite selling a bit faster there then the US? Hell they haven't even gotten wibwob yet

considering that Europe likes Level-5 a bit more than the U.S., I think they can take their time to sell the games there. They have refurbished YW1 packages quite a few times there already, usually containing some exclusive medal inside (Enefly and one other). Wouldn't be surprised if they kept doing it even after the Christmas rush.

Although M soultimates themselves aren't worth the investment, they do have some use in PvE, although not in the traditional method.

When an enemy starts casting their soultimate, it takes roughly 5-6 moves/turns to fully cast it. If the enemy is by itself casting the soultimate and your middle yokai is casting an M soultimate, neither side will move because no one is moving.

You can use this to your advantage by having one yokai try an M soultimate move on the corner (rather than the middle). As long as you don't do the minigame on the touch screen, the other 2 yokai shouldn't be attacking. That way, the yokai not casting can spend those 5-6 turns attacking the enemy. Preferably said yokai would be using a technique that the enemy is weak to, or using the strongest melee attack possible.

Still looking for wib wob friends! thanks.
Reposting code
57niuhfm

Im away at class, but I should be able to add you when I get the chance

Boop

What other shit did level-5 sold international that became a hit?

No numbers of the sale of their other games were released, but I assume Layton did well enough to get all of their games published

Still holding out hope for pic related
pastebin.com/r9ra4TGd

Yeah they could use more love, i think they're pretty cool.

>description has him looking for brother
>ignores the fact his brother is by his side during battle
Unawareness does run in the koma family

that frog looks familiar, who is he?

The titular character of sgt frog.

>holding hope
>in a place where Skreek runs everywhere
Just give in user, give in hard.

I finished my Katie Meets Dr. Maddiman story just this morning and now I'm fighting the urge to just dump the remaining chapters even though I want to wait for the weekend just to post chapter three.

I need to be inspirited by Lie-in Heart so badly right now.

trust me, it isn't recommended to go all out for uploading, not at all.

pastebin.com/r9ra4TGd
Never give up on hope friendos.

>198 oni orbs
>gold tag
>Jumbo Parfait
I just, don't know anymore.

Blasters is designed to reward full teams with the best stuff. You have to get all the orbs and at least defeat Orcanos.

off by 2 user. Off by 2.
better than the user that got a small exp orb out of that amount

there is an ayatorisama among us.
Keep up the good work!

>when your 3ds lid accidentally shuts and you automatically lose an online battle

How did it accidently shut close if it snaps on place, floppy top?

I went to stand up and when I grabbed it, it closed because of how I did so.

oh my, sensitive swelterrier looks promising. Wonder how he'll react during the guide

Thanks guys. It takes me a while to write stuff , but its kinda fun. If anybody has any suggestions or critics, don't be afraid to say them!

just a few minor nickpicks for grammar here and there.
>My doing so,
probably meant by

>was not expected
Meant was not expecting?

>I would like you to accompany for the next
Missing a 'me' somewhere.

Usually things that can be caught via a quick revision when all is said and done.

Feels a bit heavy with telling, but can't really judge much since it is the start of the story.

Thanks. I'll fix that right now, I feel stupid for missing mistakes like that. I also felt like I was a bit heavy on the narrative but I'm going to tone it down once I get to the next part with Blizzaria and Damona.

have you considered publishing your other stuff on FFN if you want more views?

Also considering the potential of Swelterrier hanging out with all three princesses (whether against his will or not), I think it'd be a little amusing for his group of guy friends to either tease him on it, or be a little envious (even knowing what blizzaria can do to them) as a gag.

C-Could someone hook a famkai up with a Count Zapaway?

lol, that's actually what happens pretty soon. I don't really care about views, but I considered it.

FC: 4141-1871-5035 I got you.

1349-7177-4779
I'll give you a faysoff, that okay?

Sure.

Thanks, you da bes.

>check out FFN page
>Shopping with spenp
Oh shit you're THAT user from months ago too? Yeah I remember that story back when you used fan names for the YW2kai. Fun times.

I even remembered you were working on a beach fic too.
pastebin.com/hBJJzm0h

>when you btfo yet another nyada/hover/shogunyan team
Feels great.

Shogunyan I understand, but what's up with the other two?

Nothing wrong with them but I keep seeing them over and over.

those yokai are just begging to be frozen by Blizzaria

>Boss befriending event is coming back for Wib Wob
>Not the Whismallowman, Fruitnyans, or Black Oni

Speaking of Wib Wob I hope Nobu is ok. Feels weird not seeing him in score attack.

Perhaps he finally grew bored of wibwob?

Live

Just sent a friend request if you're still therr

>Orangyan, Soooo juicy~!
What's with these fruitnyans and those voices?

Got it!
Would love that thanks.

Remember user!
A Cat is fine too, even if it's a fruit!

Orangyan wants you to give her the Vitamin D

They probably heard the complaints that the gemnyans sounded too masculine and weird, so they did the opposite with the Fruitnyans.

Maybe. I wonder if he'll come back when we get some new stuff. It looks like we wont be getting new wib wob for at least a couple weeks.

And they arent even redoing the event i needed, and none of the wib wob that should have been in the game for the Black Oni event.

but aren't the fruitnyan boys?

only watermelnyan

I dont know about in the sub, but i the dub they sound pretty ladylike.

Game description refers to them as guys. Could be a case of mistranslation or something. Anyone that knows JP and has 2/3 know about them?

American Pienyan when?

twitter.com/YokaiWatchNews/status/796886411831934976

For anyone that cares, season 2 of the YW dub episodes will be on the youtube page of Yo-kai Watch following the movie's debut on Disney XD

>reward for spending three hours to advance my title in online battles was an iron doll
>reward for snapping a mysterious yokai was a silver doll

yeah the PvP rewards are pretty much shit. What rank were you aiming for?

I'm at rank 1 and they didn't get much better

I like to think that Insomni eats people. Not all the time just when she's really hungry or in the mood, I also have this scenario playing in my head.

>"What, your boyfriend dumped you!?
>....
>"Do you want me to eat him?"

theboogie plz

>What? You're tired already? But the real fun hasn't even started yet...
>Oh well, if you can't even stay up I have another use for you...

No

Go back to the infinite inferno where you belong vorefag.

well, why else would she be in the 5th level in the first game? :^)

she was released in 2, so it must not be THAT bad

I wonder when we'll be getting her in Wib Wob?

she's got a weak tongue game though

K'mon k'mon!

Rate my wife.

lame/10

>lame

Who/10

you REALLY like that drawing, don't you?

What do they have in common that i'm not seeing?

oh, I posted the wrong pic

Is Zombienuva actually in 3's zombie mode?

nah, fanmade I think

Were there any other methods of getting Black oni in punipuni?

>quest asks me to fine some liquid deep underground
i don't remember ever going underground besides the waterways, but after wandering around unlocking those gates that doesn't seem to have been it.

who is the quest giver?
Are you using the quest navigator option that tells you where to go?

it's some nerd who send me to resolve a bread issue in the yokai world. the quest itself just points to him.

ah, you have to go deeper underground user. Much deeper.
Go to Mr Stone's house in Breezy hills (Top part of map), get a key. Go all the way west in Blossom heights to Prayer tunnel, and use it to go into Infinite Inferno. You have to kill the boss, Wobblewok, for a chance at that goop. You can soft reset the fight until you get it, but otherwise it is a daily fight until he drops it.

ahh thanks, it never would have occurred to me to go to that house

Is slimamander eating her?