strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

>Deck Tracker:
hsdecktracker.net/

>Upcoming Hard Mode Brawl:
us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/blog/20324471

>Hearthstone World Championship:
us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/esports/tournament/hearthstone-world-championship-2016

>Mean Streets of Gadgetzan Voting Page:
us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/expansions-adventures/mean-streets-of-gadgetzan/

previously:

play Gwent

get bent

face warrior, zoo and (surprise) midrange shaman

IGGY

>not playing Dreamquest

This Kodo has BALLZ of steel.

China was a mistake

Why is she doing that pose, does she have an armpit fetish?

play muhdickverse

do you?

Play hang yourself

user plz, I play both.
Actually let me correct that: I do my quest in hs, and play Shadowverse.

slave to both games

what's the name of the fat girl knight

user I play Mtg/Mtg duels/Netrunner as well. And some actual videogames when home. What would that make me then?

Honestly I went and invested some time into street fighter and i'm getting tilted by the random decisions of whether to block high or low

a cuck

>having fun = cuck
The more you know

>Lost to a control warrior in brawl
>So salty i have to add him and send him a bitter comment about him being lucky

>I have to
You have to take a break

I dont like fighting games. They have a High learning curve but a low reward. Even more when the system for online in Street fighter is so bad.

>Dont like that you lost
>Just DC before the point screen and you keep your points
Having people like Low Tier God abuse this is so scummy.

I just started playing, the reason i added him was because we shared a bunch of bm. I'm still having fun :>

>huffer for exact lethal
>barnes into sylvanas
>dont topdeck any burst for 6 cards
there is just so much bullshit one man can take, this game blows im going back to poe

Yes.

>poe
Whats the season like? I skipped this one entirely. When's the next one? Do we know the new stuff yet? Any new gem, I think some fire spell?

Will Dragonpriest survive without BRM?

Will the next expansion bring more low mana cost dragons?

next one is december this one is really good for any CI build because essences made crafting ES much cheaper. most fire spells are unfortunetly shit from what i can tell, too squishy

This is the first time I hear anybody say that about fighting games, if you can't handle the pressure of mix-ups they clearly aren't for you

>low mana cost dragon
Tbh I think they really fucked up the theme by having low cost dragons, and turned what could have been a nice archetype into a curvestone archetype.

I mean, at its core, the dragons were all big and legendary in the core set (well, mostly, since azure, twilight). Then in BRM they included new big dragons and some early nondragons that synergies with them, and yes some whelps. But with TGT they fucked it up by adding midDragons to the pool. I think dragons should have stayed in the control-range archetype.

might go back to the glory days of thoughtsteal > twilight drake

I hope not. Dragon Priest is the most boring archetype I've ever played against in any card game.
>overstatted minions on curve, some of them even draw cards!
QUALITY GAME DESIGN BLIZZARD

feelio when the closest we have to a functioning tribe deck is zoo that doesn't even

>functional tribe deck

Totems?

>this card will allow Dragon Paladins to play a 3 mana 4/6 on curve

And I bet you hated going against Totem Golems on curve.

>[Angry whelp noises]
>Are you MOCKING ME?
>My work is paramount! Leave me alone!
>[Angry drake noises]
>[Angry magic drake noises]
>[Entombing noises]
>HHUEHUHuheuheuHEHE [Angry boom bot noises] - or - [angry cold dragon noises]
>[Angry multicolored dragon noises]
>I DREAM AND THE WORLD TREMBLES
>I - AM POWER - INCARNAAATE

>flustered_healslut.png

>I - AM POWER - INCARNAAATE
>playing Deathwing on curve
The only Deathwing you should drop when your opponent doesn't have massive field advantage is THE DRAGONS SHALL KNEEL BEFORE ME

Requiring both cards in your hand on turn 2 is different than just dropping a3/4 on 2.

Yeah it'll be strong when it works but you wont have the god hand in a good number of games.

>theaftermathof"heykidwannass/"?

or possibly
>I taste the essence of your soullll

>not chrom double pw shield

>[Sensual voice] Is someone injured?

Could this see more play in Weenie Paladin with the new "buff cards in your hand" cards?

>tfw no Chromie cards

If there is an expansion that could use her it's Gadget.

Unless they do a Cavern of Time expansion.

So this is a budget deck I Just made up, what do you think? Recs?

1x Hunter's Mark
2x Esplosive Trap
2x Freezing Trap
2x King's Elekk
2x Animal Companion
2x Eaglehorn Bow
2x Deadly Shot
2x Kill Command
1x Powershot
2x C'Thun's Chosen
2x Unleash the Hounds
1x Corrupted Seer
2x Savannah Highmane
1x Skeeram Cultisti
1x Gladiator's Longbow
1x Doomcaller
2x Calo of the Wild
1x C'Thun
1x Yogg-Saron

Could work. Having two winning condition is pretty good.

It's awful

Skeeram Cultist is not a good card. You need Twin Emperor Vek'Lor. Yogg-saron is not very consistent, and not very good.

>Get "Deal 100 damage to face" quest
>Boot up priest combo on brawl
>Finish the quest in 5 minutes

Feels good

I don't like explosive. If snake is out of the question because it's epic then at least make that cat trick.

Winning condition when applied to yogg is a bit of a stretch, but it worked out in the past match. Opp played majordomo, got naturalize on it, then starfall on rag and firelands summoned leeroy for the finisher. Scummy but effective.

I sent him a friend request and apologized, he had a cool control warrior dragon deck and I felt like he deserved to win

Eh, I know but there ain't a lot of good c'thun minions and I don't have the dust. Think I'll craft him soon though, need to gather it. Any good replacement in the meantime? Double doomcaller?

Can you craft it? I thought you had to buy adventures to get the cards

I assume no adventures. I'd go with this instead, just add the 2nd infested wolf and CotW, cause I aint got them

Don't craft Yogg if you haven't already. Put in something to smoothen the curve instead.

name ONE card

Lifecoach won? How about Reynad? got bored and stopped watching at 2-2

He lost 9-2

Ummmm, hero power! FUCK

credit card

I meantime cat trick though, I crafted yogg just before the patch. Don't regret it though, I have there legos and I just use the for fun. Fuck competitive play, I don't get there anyway.

But that's standard midrange kind of, I wanted to make C'thun work in a huntr envinroment

ONE GUARD

>cthun without veklor and brann
good luck

GTX 1060

Frog noises

Could Bolvar be used in

Toadally Awesome

Pot of Greed

Does this utterly destroy the Zoo?

Shoutouts for being a coward

No better feeling yes I am trying out hunter cancer

no it utterly destroys combo tho

>Masturbating to a male dragon pretending to be a girl gnome

Only good target is abusive, everything else is par or much worse.

what if it pulls doomguard

Doesn't have charge or discard sinergy. But yeah, shit.

Jackie Chan

Dirty Rat seems really good.

Whatever 2 drop comes out, like a king's elek or whatever, it trades against, then becomes a 2/3~. Is that not basically 2 mana 2/3~ taunt your opponenet discards a card? It could be otherwise in some cases, it might pull a 4 drop or a 3 drop (that's mostly it). But against zoo, or Pirate warrior, it just seems amazing. Against Combo decks too.

Doesn't it basically let you use removal on your opponenet's hand? How has no one taken note of this yet?

It can crush any most combo decks outight, which forces rogue to play a losing battle.
The most this will do to an aggro deck is cockblock a battlecry effect orcharge if you can kill it off

Youre supposed to play it then use an aoe

ALL Minions

This brawl is excellent for all the "shitty" new quests

>spell power totem into portal
>spell power totem into portal
>spell power totem into storm

Losing turn 6 sucks

Everybody has.

Play this against Rogue, summon a 2/2 Edwin
Summon Malygos? Entomb
Summon Emperor? Death.

Zoo, Beast Druid, Pirate Warrior, Face Hunter, Aggro Mage. Which one is the fastest?

Everyone is disregarding that even if it pulls out something against aggro, it's still big enough to kill whatever it pulls out and survive as a 2/3ish with taunt.

It literally discards a card from the opponenet's hand as a "drawback".

Pirate Warrior is pretty fast. Get a 5/6 Weapon on turn 4 and go face.

Why is Secret Hunter not on this list

Yeah I used to main it. I just got turn 5 lethal as (agressive, no menagerie Warden or tigers) Beast Druid though.

Discard isnt accurate as youre still using resources to kill something they technically got out for free.

If you can kill whatever it summons then its value. If you cant and its battlecry centric thats still value

The current variation of Face Hunter is basically a faster Secret Hunter with no highmanes and Leeroy instead of Ragnaros.

>beast druid is actually fun and rewarding to play
what's the catch

it's trash

No removal, no comeback

>faster secret hunter
oh god blizzard what have you done

got me up to rank 5 right now.

Post list, I wanna play.

Fuck off and stop reposting, cunt.

No, but it's a *2/6*, your line of thinking is correct if it were a 2/3 or something to start with. That's my point, you don't use anything to kill what you pull, it makes up for whatever it kills itself by being massively overstatted. And you cant even say that they cash in by going face because it has taunt, so it certainly will trade next turn, because there's about nothing a fast deck runs that deals 6 damage on turn 2. Just look at it as a 2/3~ with taunt on average.

Even if you use a card to kill whatever you pull out, you just got to use removal on your opponenet's hand, like if shadow word death said :your opponent discard a minion with 3 or less attack, randomly. And then you have a 2/6 with taunt. It's literally a 2/6 with a bonus.

rate my oc

S E C R E T
>R
A
>M
P
>I
D
>I
N

Inc turn 6 9/9 Mysterious Challengers

ebin, really love the murloc flavor, 10/10 design