/bbg/ - Bloodborne General

The night, and the thread, were long... >Patch 1.09 Info
jp.playstation.com/op/bloodborne/news/2015/12/update109.html

>Accessing the DLC
bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/09/the-old-hunters.html
Note: If the eye isn't showing up, go to: Settings > Playstation Network/Account Management > Restore Licenses

>Co-Op & PvP
bloodbell.com/
Official PvP Chalice: hizzngr3 (Pthumeru Root)
/bbg/ Fight Club:
Pthumeru - n6rc9jh8
Loran - jjpkdcgd
Isz - 9v8qndas
(every Saturday 6pm EST, general rules:imgur.com/1RjNbF4)

>Resources Pastebin - Planners, Calculators, Spreadsheets, Stats Info, Where to go next in BB, Guide Scans & Wikis
pastebin.com/aNR8TXUr

>Chalice Pastebin - General Info, Glyphs for Gems, Best Gems Setups, Multiplayer & Speedrunning
pastebin.com/489M5NBv

>Media Pastebin - OSTs, Concept Art & Screenshots
pastebin.com/t8byCxfj

>Beasthood & Claws Info
pastebin.com/jnbs35ZX

>Wheel, Fight Club, Arc 101 & other Misc. Info
ssjnugget.imgur.com

>Bloodborne Damage Calculations and Formulas
pastebin.com/YnRRZPMp

>Google Document for all the above, but easier to read.
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU/edit#heading=h.od90ylbez0rz

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.us.playstation.com/2016/11/10/playstation-experience-2016-attending-publishers-and-developers/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Daily Reminders:
>loranon was right
>circlejerks are cancer
>spelunking is the best

What's the deal with the Piercing Rifle? Is it another Ludwig's, where it looks cooler than it is?

Reminder that THIS is the truth

I think it has really good range, I'm not sure about the actual damage output

it's got longer range, a very tight spread, and you can get sick collats with it

Now thats some shitty pixel art

It's a long shot, but do any of you guys feel like doing a full clear of the Hunter's Nightmare? I'm low level and wanted to go through the meat of the game with the Amygdalan Arm. Don't have to kill Ludwig.

>beckoners who leave shiny coin trails

Anyone wanna go prospecting with me?
Glyph: ksgqnycq
Pass: bbg1

SOLD

We can even do Ludwig if you like, gimme a pass

Awesome. Ringing at the first lamp. Pass:

bbg7

FUCK me. I got overzealous.

Oh lord I'm gonna swap weapons, lemme gem up real quick

No problem. My fault. If you feel like going again we can just sprint up to the fiery boulder. I don't care if we kill the big guy.

Ringing for the Hunter's Nightmare if anyone else wants to join in the fun.

Pass:

bbg7

Ringing now! We can take our time, no worries.

Forgot all about the eye pendant!

>hold that L2 baby.jpg

I love it.

I thought I was the only one that did that.. Never been srrcd into a dungeon with brilliant lights.

check this out guys
sauce is keyman btw.

Thanks for the help, man! Gonna go back to doing the base game before I come back here. Got what I was after!

Glad to help! Sorry he got me there. Have fun with the Amy Arm!

Anyone wanna run through the game with me. Bored and never cooped outside of bosses.
Ill be waiting at the central yharnam lamp
Password is bbg

Reminds me of Guy Davis' The Marquis

Could someone help me out with pthumerian descendant on the depth 5 chalice? Password is Dizzy

On my way dude

TRICORN HATS ARE IN BOYS
TIME TO TRADE IN THAT FEDORA

Tricorns were always cool

Give me some good female character fashion, /bbg/.

So no then?

Not picking up Yharnam guy, so I'll help out, gonna SRRC in

Thanks dude

White church top, no hood, no gloves (or surgical), Tomb Prospector's leg or Yahar'gul black leg

Ill be at Old Yharnam if you want to keep going

Hello? Anyone?

AH THE FUCKING HUNTER RUNE HOLD ON

Hello fellow hunters,
Did anyone of you upgrade to PS4 Pro, I did it today. So I installed BB again and downloaded the patch, then my game save from ps+ cloud, but now the game tells me when I try to load my character that ''Game install incomplete, cannot load save data''.
Anyone else have this problem? I really don't want to lose my hunters.

Its no problem, I just can't beleive what happened with the boss. Full health, and then in the blink of an eye, dead

Is that FRC? I'm not home right now, but I might join when I return in about half an hour.

Thanks dude!

I can join, give me a minute

Yeah I'm stuck on HBLB. Can't even fathom where to begin with this guy.

Glad to help! I hate that grunting fucker!

You still there?

Yeah, still ringing

Yeah, he's a fucker. If you're still looking for co-op in a while, user, I'll join you.

Shit, the thumbnail looked like an Oreo.

how does one git gut with the claws ?

Got ganged up on by beasts, ringing again

Gotcha, im making my way to the boss

I got all the gates open and ringing now

You in Cathedral Ward, yeah? Lamp or Amelia fog?

Waiting at amelia

If Micolash hates beasts and their idiocy, why is there a stash of BBP hidden in the loft?

I'm there!

My pro BLB tips

1- Don't lock on
2- Roll towards him and wail on his legs
2a- if you have an appropriate weapon you can try to break his arms/head instead
3- when he starts doing his 'fuck off I'm gonna walk towards you and shockwave you' walk of death, walk towards him and roll between his legs once he starts his big arm slam. Stick to his right so he has a harder time stepping on you.

JESUS CHRIST HE ISN'T PLAYING AROUND

Wow, that guy one shot me after you died

I think short weapons always are a bit fucked when it comes to PvP but I like the claws best when I'm a 50 STR or SKL character and can use a Sharp/Heavy gem to give them S scaling

The same reason there's an Iosefka's blood vial in the chest past Yharnam right before the wet nurse

HOW? FUCK THAT GUY

Don't face him head on, follow me and I'll visceral him, those double shots are a goddamn death sentence

He fucking just cancelled out of the parry animation

Lol, I saw that

Ill be at the Hemick Lane lamp next

Ringadingin

how much co op is there still?

would paying for ps+ after a long time gone be worth it? all i play on my ps4 is BB.

There is still plenty of co-op here in /bbg/ and in randoms in general. I'd say PS+ is still worth it. I only just got into BB three months ago, and I've been playing it nonstop ever since.

JUST

ill be at the first lamp, i thougjt she was using the blue spell so I dodged behind her

Anyone feel like killing Byrgenwerth Rom? I'm ringing outside the fog.

Pass:

bbg

On my way, friendo.

>overleveled on a quality character that has every lost / uncanny variant I want at +10 with 27.2% gems
Make a new guy or just spelunk for the rest of my bloodborne career? By overleveled I mean 140

Thanks, my man.

Im done for now, I have to head to work soon, thanks for tagging along

Why did you kill Willem, you beastly idiot?

He got what he deserved.

Glad to help!

A vacation to some place where he could sit in his comfy chair all day long?

Is there an Ornstein & Smough like boss in BB? Got the DLC today and killed that Ludwig thingy first try. The DLC has better things in store I hope?

Technically there's four guys at once at one point

I mean a boss that is really challenging. My bad.

Generally people say Ludwig is hard, but for me the last boss of the DLC is much harder.

The last of the boss of the DLC fucks with everything you've learned about dodging. Ludwig's tough depending on your level, otherwise just a really fun fight.

You will find no shortage of challenging bosses in BB

Many people don't even make it past the first mandatory boss

I beat almost every boss first try. Only in the defiled chalice I died a couple of times to that spider Amygaldia!? and defiled watchdog. Really disappointed with the lack of challenge so far. What's the level I should tackle the DLC at? I am going to start a new character so I don't mess up my DLC experience. After finishing all those chalice dungeons before I got to Rom in the main story, I ended up way OP and I'm only lvl 76 right now. Runes and blood gems are way too good.

If you want the best ass in the game, you need Ashen pants and Bone Ash Chest peice. It gives a certain definition to the shape while also leaving it not covered by any coats/capes.

blog.us.playstation.com/2016/11/10/playstation-experience-2016-attending-publishers-and-developers/
There it is, no From at the playstation experience, expect the next Souls reveal at E3 2017.

There was like 10 different people in Lower Himtertomb last night, an area so optional it's not even required for Platnium.

Game is very much alive, and bbg will keep going forever. PS+ is a scam, but I like BB too much to not pay for it, and it's gotten me to try some games I never would have paid for.

What body type did you choose? My girl is skinny as fuck. Do not want.

Super skinny as well, I don't even think it's possible to make "big" characters with feminine proportions, it always looks stocky/muscley.

That being said, Djura's skin tight leather pants make anyone's ass look good.

>near-final

You can't fool me, Patches

Bloodborne newfag here. Only played about 2 hours, maybe a bit more. Beat Cleric Beast and Gascoigne so far. Cleric Beast had shitloads of hp but was manageable and Gascoigne was a complete pushover with this babbymode parrying. Some thoughts so far:

>dodging is hella strong
>stamina regen is super fast
>parrying is easy as hell and has no risk involved compared to Dark Souls
>Blood Vials drop from every second enemy, giving you loads of sustain in addition to the health you get back from hitting folks

Having buttloads of fun so far. Died the first time to that machine gunning nigger spraying me at the beginning of Old Yharnam. Also I like how the first weapon I picked up in this game (Saw Cleaver) is more fun than anything I've ever used in Dark Souls

/blog

Glad you're having fun, user

Piece of advice: don't kill machine gun guy

Should I go into an entirely different direction or can I just kind of walk past without meeting him?

You don't need to interact with him, hes on that tower.

Alright, thanks. He did seem friendly at first so I figured you could befriend him at some point

Make the legs and waist hUEG and lower everything else to zero except the head. You might want to downsize the head as well.

Looks way more feminine than the stock body.

Agreed on ashen pants.

Let me help you out here. You'll have to do a lot of running and dodging. Run through the city of beasts, dodge their claws, doge their protector's spray of death, pick up loot, and find the Bloodstarved Beast. Kill her, go to the Catherdal Ward, find a man with a huge sack, and let him kill you.

Minor minor spoiler that might help

You open a shortcut that leads back into Old Yharnam from a different area later on, when you approach his tower from that shortcut, you can talk to him, you get an item from him, and it also makes it easy to backstab him to get his armour if you want it

But you never going to see any ass with all the trench coat outfits in this game.

>inb4 well, don't use a chest piece

Foreigner garb and Decorative Huner garb my man