/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous: >[Knights of the Round Table bait gacha]
From 11/9 until 11/16

-New interludes for Gilgamesh(NP gain) and KoGil

>News and Reminders
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
- New vers - emulators, rooted androids, jailbroken iPhones&androids with developer options on are prevented from launching game
- Mashu's voice actress has been replaced with Rie Takahashi as Risa Taneda remains on hiatus to recover from illness. Her other roles remain unchanged
>New bond CEs:
news.fate-go.jp/2016/d2nmp3/
-Rare Prisms have been added to Da Vinci's Shop (Gained from using 4* or 5* servants as Reinforcement materials or burning, Welfare servants excluded)
-Rare Prisms are used to purchase previous event items
-Next stream 12/6
-Babylon coming in December
-Christmas Rerun and part 2 coming in December
-FGO Anime announced

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/cJ9J0t45

>FL Spreadsheet
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.org

>Alternate servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

>CMs
mediafire.com/download/960gn6g6w2p0l8q/FGO Material I.zip
mediafire.com/download/wj405jjjc9ly94e/FGO Material II.zip

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eurdtiduqaY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sorry you don't trump word of God

Xth for Hunny Bunny's Cunny

Can anyone who imported FATE/Extella for vita dump the game?

xth for Reddit

I want to hold pinkies with my waifu!

First roll, actually got who I wanted

Best.

Fuck you.

Reposting

Moon Altera and Giant God Altera are the same thing.

Earth Altera was an avatar of Giant God Altera sent to Earth 14,000 years ago. She defeated most of the gods but was killed by a holy sword. Her backup brain was excavated and became Attila Altera. When Attila Altera died her memories were sent back to the Moon/Giant God Altera, which altered her personality to become like Attila Altera's.

Servant Altera (the one fought in Extella) is an avatar of Giant God and is the same being, while also being the servant version of Attila Altera.

Sefar is the Giant God form of Attila Altera reverted to Earth Altera's giant form.

Also Altoria isn't in the main plot at all, she's Mystery Heroine A who only shows up in Gawain's side shit.

Iskandar was summoned by Moon Cell, and he was just fucking around and didn't get serious when fighting Altera and lost and decided that since he lost to her he has to follow her.

Jeanne was also summoned by Mooncell. Her Ruler skills let her see Altera's conflicting feelings and she decides to join Altera to watch what becomes of her.

Gilgamesh is summoned by nobody and tears through space to show up by himself. He joins Altera because he owes her a favour from 14,000 years ago.

Attila Altera's obssession with Mars comes from lost memories of how she defeated the original God of War and stole his sword as the giant Earth Altera. When the Hun elders educated her she asked them if there was a name for a god of war, and they told her it was Mars, and from then on she started calling her sword the Sword of Mars.

I think that's all the interesting stuff from the Material that hadn't been posted yet (that I hadn't yet seen posted, at least).

the three ships thing is not referring to Altera herself. They're actual literal drop pods containing weapons like Altera.

Each of the weapons is based on an entire civilization that Velber wiped out.

Fate Grand Order official waifu purity list.

>Loves and wants to make a happy family with (you)
Mashu - Lily - Marie - Martha - Kiyo - Tamamo Cat - Medea Lily - Okita - Fran - Bride - Raikou - Serenity - Atalanta.

>After enough dicking she'll be yours
Saber Alter - Altera - Liz - Medusa - Boutica - Stheno - Jing Ke - Carmilla - Nobu - Mordred - Lancer Alter - MHX - Helena - Jeanne Alter - Banana - Artoria Lancer - Nitocris - Cleo.

>Already got someone else
Artoria - Nero - Ushi - Medea - Jeanne - Artemis - Tamamo - Scat - Bryn - Shiki - Irisviel - Sanzou - Da Vinci - Euryale.

>Literal slut
Mata Hari - Pirates - Medb - Shuten - Kuro.

>Not for lewd
Drake - Book - Jack - Nightingale - Illya.

Best boy.

Why are people surprised that Attila lost to NERO where the real Attila DID lose?

It was just pretty much a rematch. And no Power doesn't always equal victory as a lot of powerful military forces have been defeated by weaker ones due to some "circumstances"

Self-insert is not part of a story, it's a meta aspect of the character outside of the story. Word of god can't make a blatant self-insert character not a self-insert character.

>Mashu

>No, no they wouldn't.
Prove me wrong when so many nips and shit like her and she gets art coming in daily just as much as Tamamo does.
I love Nero's character, fuck off with that face only shit.

Velber and Mooncell were made by different aliens, and Velber/Sefar has nothing to do with Mooncell (that's not a Mooncell in her chest, etc.)

>Teardrop Photon Ray being a satellite cannon
It's not an actual satellite cannon, it's just described as "basically something like a satellite cannon". It's a pointer not for a cannon but "a pillar of light that is the sword of the war god".

There's a single line that says Earth (giant) Altera also killed a bunch of OTHER space aliens in her rampage.

>Each of the weapons is based on an entire civilization that Velber wiped out.
And to elaborate on this, it's stated that each is an entirely different species.

Also the other two are specified as her older brother and younger sister.

regarding previous games:

Events of Extra happened with Hakuno contracted to both Nero AND Tamamo (Nero as main, Tamamo as sub servant), but as mentioned in the game Tamamo somehow got separated from Hakuno and Nero (she says Nero kicked her off a bridge or something) and so it was only Nero and Hakuno VS Twice.

The events of CCC DID happen but Hakuno can only barely remember what happened. The only other mentions of CCC are in Gilgamesh and Elizabeth's profiles; They remember the events entirely. Events of CCC is another reason why Gilgamesh joins Altera (no further explanation).

Hakuno was supposed to have been erased by Mooncell but their wish was to change the rules of SeRaPh itself so that instead of erasing anything with a fulfilled role, it would let them seek a new role, and thus let them not get erased.

and my final 3 quartz just for the hell of it

Fuck off cuck.

>Real Attila
>No orbital laser

My best guess is that its Seibah overload.
I'm fine with it.

Are there routes in this or a single story mode?

When Hakuno chooses to suicide and make Nero and Tamamo miserable then they aren't a self-insert for Tamamo and Nerofags because the suspension of disbelief ends at that point and you cease to be able to even relate to the character or project yourselves into them

Hope the best for your uncle

I've only cleared Nero's route but it ends with Body Hakuno deciding to die alongside Sefar/Altera which results in Mind (and probably Soul though not seen) Hakuno dying as well (because the mind and soul cannot exist on their own for long; they need to fuse with at least one of the others to do so).

Post credits is Hakuno sleeping on a throne, and unspecified amount of time has passed and Nero managed to somehow salvage Hakuno's data with the power of the new Regalia. It's implied that Hakuno's been sleeping for a really long time with Nero watching over all along.

Hakuno can actually hear what Nero's saying and wants to wake up and respond to her, but can't.

The end.

It seems that body Hakuno doesn't have memories at all. Mind and soul had problems remembering names and such but still remembered the servants, but body doesn't even recognise Nero.

Nero does mention that she hopes she'll be able to fight Velber again alongside Hakuno.

Which suggests that Velber's coming again.

Velber comes every 14,000 years.

Also, Altera is way stronger than Nero but Nero manages to defeat her in a duel because she uses her NP and Altera is too dazzled at how beautiful the theatre and Nero are to do anything.

that's all

I've been lying to you guys all this time, Nero isn't actually my waifu.
I actually have a raging cuck fantasy and Nero fills the qualifications to fit my fetish.

Real Attila died drunk as fuck
in a party after marrying a young girl.

From what I've heard it looks like you just play through Nero's story>Tamamo>Altera>True end(Nero route 2)

Her torso looks too long.

By this logic any character that ever does anything that isn't a player choice and whose dialogue choices aren't direct input from the player can't be a self-insert because they have actions in the plot of their own.

>tfw Nero's NP

youtube.com/watch?v=eurdtiduqaY

Why do artists always ruin their work with nigger dicks?

Erodoll servant when?

>Nero Monroe
>One whore portraying another
POTTERY

congratulations man, you just got the best Saber in the game

MODS

is no one going to ask who the hell this is or what

Just started playing the game, and for some reason the special gatcha I have is not for the Knights. It has some blonde dudebro and dark saber. Says it ends on the 11, is this some special gatcha they shove onto new players?

Yeah, it's totally the penis that makes that art look like shit and not every part of that Nero's anatomy.

I admit Nero is a great cuck-slut.

You're god damn right aneki isn't for lewd

>Best Saber in the game

Thats not Okita

MOOOOOODSSSS

Look buddy, if I'm going to look at pictures of girls touching dicks then they better be good looking dicks.

are you playing the chink game?

Who's that?

Will the source of this ever be found?

>hating on Marilyn
WOW. Man, you guys are a bunch of fags huh?

/fgog/ = GODS, History and occasional Babylon memes and wanking

The fact that it's black is all that matters.

>that typesetting

>Nero kicked her off a bridge

>Also, Altera is way stronger than Nero but Nero manages to defeat her in a duel because she uses her NP and Altera is too dazzled at how beautiful the theatre and Nero are to do anything.

So it's more important to you that the penis is attractive than the girl touching it?

Shhhh, don't bring her into powerlevel discussions please.
You got Gil for that.

we already knew this

Fuck, I think I may have downloaded that version by mistake

Exactly, it looks like literal shit.

Da vinci chan is cute! CUTE!

>powerlevel

Okitafags really are retarded bunch huh?

>He joins Altera because he owes her a favour from 14,000 years ago.
Nani?

I'm glad all the "Muh Hakuno" servants get bad ended

they get what they deserve for being cuckbait

Yeah turns out I downloaded the chink one. At least I was not to far in

Mods are sleeping, post FOOD.

It's only a matter of time before she gives in to the Guda charm.

>he doesn't know the sauce
Tyler Durden smugs at (You).

If Archimedes can mindbreak Tamamo there's no reason Guda can't.

Why don't you guys accept me like reddit does?

They fully support my cuck fetish and don't act mean for no reason.

legoman servant when?

What's with those cracks in the wall near the head of the bed, can Moon Cell not afford to repair its shit?

What's her name?

what? explain!

That's a result of furious jackhammering, user.

>Has my command seal as her belly tattoo
Fucking
Rock
Hard.

Rare Prisms

I like to think Attila Hun's, and "her" lost to the final form of Tyrfing sword, at the end of the cicle, with the carnage of the Huns at the hands of a bastly outnumbered force of Goths leaded by Angantyr and Tyrfing. Hell, maybe even Mystleltein, the slayer of gods weapon was involved. Better than thinking Altera would lost to pretty colors and nice civilization meme

I think the implication is that the bed is slamming against the wall often due to the intensity of the fucking user

Florence.

Just look at that rope on the wall, Hakuno is obviously into bondage and stuff.

>Defending an ugly whore
>Also have braindamage
Kennedy did you fake your death all those decades ago?

Oh.

Firenze L. Megarhynchos

Okay, fags. The convoluted plot goes like this. If you want me to keep up with the timeline: Hakuno on Earth (Original)-> Hakuno (mooncell, ghost in the system).

>Pre-Extra
Mooncell Hakuno (1) meets with AI Sakura, saves her. Both fall in love before she retconned herself and put her memories on BB.
>Extra:
Mooncell Hakuno (1) depending the route has five different Servants: EMIYA, Nero, Tamamo, unknown Berserker and finally Gilgamesh (Servant end, CCC).
>CCC
Happens previous, during and after Extra where BB tries to save Hakuno (1) life with different success this leads to multiple outcomes:
A- Normal ending - loses memories of Sakura, finishes the war, doesn't bond with Servant, ties with Rani or Rin routes. Hakuno (1) is deleted after the war, Rani or Rin awake/will awake the frozen Earth Hakuno (original). In Archer's Servant end, the delete shit happens anyway and older Shirou (alive) meets the Hakuno who was awoken by Rani or Rin who is in the run from Leo's family.
B- Servant ending - Hakuno (1) loses his/her memories of Sakura, finishes the Grail War and is saved after bonding with the Servant: Gilgamesh, Nero or Tamamo. They either stay in Mooncell or go to another computer.
C- True ending - Hakuno (1) becomes a real person and fucks off with Sakura to Earth. Servants die (rather they were already dead) except for Gilgamesh who cheats.

Extella takes the ending C apparently, Gil's, and because the system reboots, Mooncell Hakuno (2) fights the war and now has two Servants, Tamamo and Nero. Hakuno (2) never met Sakura, it's a fresh start but at the same time a continuation from the true route.

There are too many Hakunos.

Attila is related to Tyrfing?
I though only Hervor family used that.

Wow so you really don't know a damn thing about her huh?

So why didn't Tamamo and Nero's Hakunos fuse together if that would have solved everything?

Presented in an easy to understand manner, thanks user.

The only sword that could've defeated her and isn't Excalibur is Marmyadose. Since that's the one that king Arthur discarded Excalibur for in the legends.

They should just stop making Saberfaces already. There's no point in them since they're all inferior to the original anyway.

And in FGO, we will kill them all. That would be the ultimate fuck you to the cuckshitter.

That really is way more convoluted than it has any right to be and I like Blazblue's story

Oh, I forgot to clarify. Any vague recollections of CCC by Hakuno (2) is similar to Earth Original Hakuno thinking she/he met Shirou somewhere. Some kind of "the hearts remembers" even if it's completely illogical and didn't happen to them.

>cuckposters can't stop shitposting about how nero is a slut
>brain damage nerofag is so retarded that he agrees she's a slut and he's a cuck
>extra secondaries think nameless amnesiac genderless character that goes by the name hakuno in non-canon is not a self-insert

Make it stop. Can't Nero be treated as a normal Servant? Why does she attract so many autists, secondaries and shitposters?

Shirou would like to have a word with Hakuno.

Depends on interpretation. Some say that the "King of Huns" in the end of the Saga is actually Attila

No

Jalter and Okita interlude when?

Nero was a mistake

>Hakuno's Altera dies
>Guda's Altera is the only one left
If only GO Altera was as wonderful as her Extella counterpart, I'd have no complaints.

Kill yourself reddit.

No more than FSN with their different endings. Nasu applied the same logic of "everything happened, different world." He's just sticking to one true route outcome. The only Servant who got shat on was EMIYA.