FNAF WORLD: gamejolt.com/games/fnaf-world/124921

>Links
Official Site: scottgames.com
Asset Rips: s.rtag.me/freddy
IRC: #FNAF on Rizon
Fan Booru: 5naf.booru.org
Writing Archive: pastebin.com/fryFnrQ9
Voice Archive: pastebin.com/8mN8gJYP
List of Content Creators: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1clzZcsTzZzZh6EUFR-nmF4F7zHiXTCeB4AehZLF1OHs/edit?usp=sharing
Zeemap: zeemaps.com/map?group=1978657

>NO NEW THREAD UNTIL WE HIT 750 POSTS OR 250 IMAGES
>REMINDER TO REPORT AND IGNORE SHITPOSTING
>NO META DISCUSSION

Other urls found in this thread:

5naf.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=38428
pastebin.com/PaSex8mp
docs.google.com/document/d/1gpDM8YL_aexLfb_-NuX8ZWV-bKw1BUfiBPJQqPvBK2k/edit?usp=sharing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

5naf.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=38428

Reposting noodle clown!

here it be
aw shit dude happy birthday to me
disgraceful I say, just horrible

What a present, happy birthday Smuttie

Can we keep talking about how protom is saltier than the Dead Sea?

NO

FUCK OFF

YOU ARE WORSE THAN MLP FAGS

GO TO FUCKING POL

Yes it pleases me.

>The USA has one of the most powerful anti-radical police states in the world
>proceeds to explain how to be a police state because democrats can't accept the results of a democratic process

Oh, irony.

Here you go lad

How about no.

shhh

You will never be as comfortable as a big bellied animatronic in a kigu.

One last screencap, because people actually believe this

its not actually my birthday
feels good man
we knew the well springtrap

>no kids holding up signs
>elbow drop and not a body slam
gg no re Springtrap

You doin anything later babe?

Seriously though, there any way of reviving the steam group? Or better yet form another

I'd like to chat up with ya folks

And then the spring suit shatters into pieces and Springtrap dies.

How do you feel about being the kind of sad asshole who sarcastically hits on people over an anonymous image board to perpetuate a shitty meme that nobody likes?

I'm pretty sure that's what Skype and shit are for. A lot of those guys play games with each other already.

You know, I can laugh at their anger for a while but this whole chimpout thing that happens whenever something doesn't go their way is really grating. I come here to get away from that feeling not to exacerbate it.
We already have two steam groups but they're all pretty dead. If you want to chat with people, try the Skype or IRC out.

Aight, what's the name of it again so I could look it up on Skype? How many people are in it?

Who said I'm sarcastically hitting on her, love?

At least he's keeping his shitty opinions where they're supposed to be, on his personal tumblr. You are a thousand times worse than him just for posting this stupid shit here, instead of your own personal tumblr.

isn't there a Discord?

Freddy sure is puny or maybe baby is really one big girl

I'm not posting it, though. I'm gently telling him to knock it off.

Just look for /5N@F/.

Then go to his blog and do it. He hasn't shown his face in here for what, months?

Baby is 7'2". Funtime Freddy is 6'.

I'm not telling Protom to knock it off, I'm telling user to knock it off.

Can both of you shut the fuck up about it?

Can the three of you just stop posting unrelated shit?

Not him but yeah

The male robots are manlets and the female robots are gigantic.

I'm okay with this.

>we are no longer a Veeky Forums thread for a video game
>we are now a full blown subreddit with epic in-jokes about our e-celebrities

Veeky Forums was a mistake.

It's been that way for literal years, dude.
Not that I support it, but it seems pretty pointless to start throwing a fit about it now.

xth for the magician

Magician?

>literal sparkledog furries

Everytime I read The Magician cant stop picturing this

I get that you wanna shitpost this yaoibear, but jesus christ dude why do you have to post that?

I remembered to repost today.
Gasp of Zoom
pastebin.com/PaSex8mp

NA

Good story. Someone should do an audiobook reading of it, your writing lends itself really well to oral conveyance.

JO

Retoast for new bread

docs.google.com/document/d/1gpDM8YL_aexLfb_-NuX8ZWV-bKw1BUfiBPJQqPvBK2k/edit?usp=sharing

A night guard's account of his shift.

I finally motivated myself to draw, so please toss some requests at me.

Honey lewds meng

Feel better Snax.

Kind of want to see you take on drawing Cuddle fuck.

Draw some Netty

Chica fondling herself while Carla eats her out.

Chica goes in a strange direction with her newest Burlesque performance

Foxy getting her cock sucked.

Bonnie petting bunnies at a park

Seconding this.

Mani and Gail watching a scary movie

Femfreddy humping user's face

Exotic Butters on a date with Eggs

Jesus Christ

A Chica plush lifting her bib.

thinking of you guys, have a doodle before I melt back into the endless hell of college

Good luck out there, soldier.

>you will never fuck Chica so hard her eye goes lazy in the socket
See ya around, Twerp.

Being at college after election time.
May god have mercy on your soul.

Thanks Snax, I always love new Magician stuff!

It's as stupid as one might imagine. Thank god I'm not in a dorm, I'm told that most of the dorms were full of sobbing, loudly panicked freshmen, and some classes were canceled. Shit is weird.

Jesus Christ, people are such fucking faggots these days. They really believe that their daily lives will be affected at all by who their country's fucking figurehead is.

A true generation of spineless pussies.

You're part of the same generation.

>but I'm diffewent!

You're complaining about "this generation" on Veeky Forums. You're not different.

To be fair he's not in the streets screaming not my president while crying about how there gonna be killed by racists.

I don't know how they have the energy to panic, honestly. Being in school as long as I am removes any ability to panic

At least Veeky Forums keeps their trash contained, unlike these young college kids.

Americans have always been retards. The American Civil War started because Lincoln got elected. When in doubt, throw a temper tantrum.

Take it to /pol/, please.

The American Civil War was caused by states getting pissed that the federal government was infringing upon their rights, and not just the right to own slaves

>no conversation about the outside world allowed, you must ONLY talk about jumpscares simulators
I get what you're saying, but ease up a bit.

>/pol/shit will never leave
>/pol/shitters are too stupid to look at the top of the screen where it says "VIDEO GAME GENERALS"

He's right. This is not your Skype group, this is not your tumblr, this is not your Facebook. I know you and your normie friends invaded and won't go away and think this is your own personal space to just chat about whatever you want, but it's not. This is not a place to talk about your girlfriends or that funny thing that happened at school or what Becky at work was wearing or politics.

These faggots have been riding high across the entire website since the election. It's grating.

>>Veeky Forums - Video Game Generals

I would suck a dick to the extent of losing the ability to speak without a rasp for three days if someone would write or draw a good rabbot tailjob. Imagine the wiggling of her rump having her tail smooshing and tickling every inch of your cock, your cockhead caught deep where the fluff is thickest like a loving sponge. Imagine when you get close and she playfully eases her rump back, letting the crevise between her ass fit around your dick like a groove, encouraging you to finish.

Why is her suit her skin color? This looks really lewd even though I can see the buttons.

punchy anything

>filename

Is there a better way to die

You say that but did you SEE Becky's ankles today? Who mixes a lowcut sock and an ankle cut together? Surely she HAD to have noticed when she was putting them on. What a slobby bitch.

I want to sample all of her flavors and get sweet and sticky from her creams.

YES

>bulge
At least The Magician has a pussy. Baby-Magician war now.

God's working on it.
He's working on it.
And so am I

Okay I wasn't going to say anything but seeing Becky's ankles at all is a problem! I mean helloooo, who wears a summer dress in November?

>was just thinking about the magician
I DON'T KNOW ANYMORE

>don't like the magician
>don't like Baby
I'd rather be pounded by Chica's cock.

It's such a shame, Becky could be so cute if she just opened her eyes, oh my God! If she wasn't so sensitive I'd waltz right up to her and tell her exactly what the whole office has been thinking all year, "Umm... excuse me Becky but yellow is just NOT your color."

You are above a God. Any rabbit in particular or just a general rabbit?

The big boober.

Those are some big melons

Why not both at the same time? There doesn't need to be a schism between robot lovers.

>that bulge
>only has drawn ONE (1) lewd and 4 suggestive drawings of Circus Baby
>meanwhile Ghost alone accounts for EIGHT (8) Magician lewds AND a lewd writing

How can I be persuaded if you've drawn ONE (1) lewd of Circus Baby? And it wasn't even breastfeeding.

This pleases the thirst. Thank you Snax.

4U