byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main Veeky Forumsstation server
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>Veeky Forumsstation forum and logs
ss13.moe/forum/
game.ss13.moe/logs

>Map renders collection: updated sometimes
game.ss13.moe/minimaps/images/maps/

>Coderbus, here!
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation

>Cryo Autism
pastebin.com/raw/YmAyagUa

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/
ss13.moe/index.php/bans

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/raw/u40ABfJz

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/SS13/comments/5c90po/mr_clean_has_risen/
ss13.moe/media/source/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for Hyun is the best waifu.
Accept no substitutes.

Second

>or I'm on my gimmick character that exists only to make the station more interesting.
Antags are supposed to make the station interesting. Events are supposed to make the station interesting.
Players are supposed to react to things.

>all of which is significantly easier than coding something from scratch
Unless you're maintaining something well documented and written by (You), creation is easier than maintenance.
>in which you have absolutely no reference how to do anything
>and bugs you cant even possibly predict will pop up after every single small change you make
Are you... sure you know which side you're trying to argue?

Lots of BYOND filepaths got leaked. Paired with ckeys.

delete this

Oh! January was before hypothermia, right?
You fall asleep if you get cold.

What about clowns? Isn't the point of them to entertain? The character I have does the same thing.

>Isn't the point of them to entertain?
Back in the ancient days of maxpop 10, clown was an admin punishment and not a job.
So all the shitters were stuck playing clown all the time.

But yes, interactions with clowns give both parties a bit more slack.
It's traditional.

Kind of hard to follow, but they had robot lungs?
If you can't get nanopaste (100%) use a screwdriver (70%).
Stay away from the bonegel (10%).

Fun round. Managed to end up with $2,300 at the end
SoC memes are through the roof

>Deity is sheogorath
>Oh boy!
>chaplain never prays
>Iroquois prays to a non-specific deity for fun
>I'll set up some fun then!
>Import a simple little shuttle, throw some space pandas in to resprite
>Right click, game freezes
>Okay
>Mass-modify variables
>Game hangs, crashes, and restarts
>Oh boy
>20 minutes later, finally have something ready to challenge the crew
>Shuttle's 1 minute from docking

It's either my craptop or the server, but something's gone to shit in the past 2 weeks

Mods are asleep
POST COOL BUILDS

Dead fucking thread

dead fucking game

Some syndromes will raise the infection type. No other way to change it.

We are the top post in reddit, get ready for all the newbies

deadmin pomf

>159896243

rip file upload time

Just passing by to tell you that I think you are fine and I like you

Permabanned shitters that are sure to appeal in the near future:
>2hotdogs
>killette

What's the most tame thing someone ever got permabanned from this server for?

Killette has 2 months on his clock before he can appeal. Wonder if he set a calendar reminder for it, seems like something he would do.

What's your 2nd favorite role? 2nd least favorite?

I'm surprised Dakka_Git didn't appeal yet considering he had the longest single appeal in history (10 pages)

aw yiss
i forget what 2 hotdogs did anymore, but killette is just weird. he stuck something up his ass didn't he?

been so long since i played i can't remember what i enjoyed playing.
fuck

What are you doing Pomf

unban Plapatin

you're not believing in the heart of the cards

i dont like Veeky Forums post times are inconsistent as fug
Just dicking around with get script i made, used it on /pol/ to get this

>i forget what 2 hotdogs did anymore
I have been informed that you were on 'multiple probation' after having incurred multiple permabans. After much debate between other admins, it's back in the gay baby jail for you.
>he stuck something up his ass didn't he?
After reviewing your mountain of AWFUL history with other admins, I have reached the decision to perma ban you. Your repetitive notes and bans are an indication that you only show respect for other people's fun and our rules when it best suits you and you consider yourself above them. You have probably the worst record of anyone active on the server and this ban is long overdue.

Appeal in January of 2017 if you can finally show accountability for our rules and expectations.

unban Tryingtobanevadeplzignore

Tell me anons, why does playing assistant feel so rewarding?

I have no real job, yet always have fun, wandering around, helping when I can, sometimes just building lil alcoves, its odd, its the job with the higher chance of descrimination minus clown, with the least level of access minus a librarian, yet it never gets old, you do much more than people with much higher resources and potential like science, and just interact with the crew in such a interesting way.

Isn't it so odd?

sounds about right.
I guess not

She's working through some stuff.

Wasn't that literally using magic to stack the deck?

yugi is the biggest cheater

Link?

Never said unambiguously, but in the games there's a "destiny draw" move where you can pick what card you need when you need it which sounds pretty cheatery

God bless pomf, shitposting in pol has always been the funniest shit.

Still waiting for the ports youve done that you can point to. Also you need to reread what I wrote because your reading comprehension failed you.

it does make /pol/ more enjoyable.

reddit.com/r/SS13/comments/5c90po/mr_clean_has_risen/

You make life more enjoyable

more cooking when

i was going to make peanut butter ball ice cream but i ran out of protein powder so i have to wait until friday when the shipment gets in

i can show you the peanut butter balls if you want
aww

Yes, please show us your balls

Pomf, about ss13, are you sure you won't ever come back mate? Every time you post you seem like the funniest, most likeable guy I heard of, but yet you completely quit ss13, didn't you say Mandalore somewhat made you want to play again? Have you given it another shot?

>i can show you the peanut butter balls if you want
>Not posting it unprompted.
We never ever hit the image cap.

Not even that time we got to 900 posts.

Not being tied to a specific department is what makes it so great.
I feel like playing HoP is actually very similar since save for some specific game modes you will find that 90% of the time you're not needed at your desk after the start of the shift and you get a lot of free time to roam and interact with your crew. Since it's your job to make sure every department is working efficiently, your job's core function could be compared to that of an assistant, with the key difference being how it's primarily handled (subordination vs delegation, hands-on vs management). You trade more access and less discrimination for more responsibilities and a large target on your back for antags.
I feel like experienced assistants make the best HoPs.

Let him be free

they're nothing special, natural PB mixed with liquid sucralose, powdered erythritol and inulin powder until it clumps together then rolled into balls. i've got them in the freezer for the time being. blurry as fuck cause the camera refused to focus.
when i get a chance i'm going to cover them with chocolate so it will be like a reese's pb cup, i just don't have any chocolate right now.

In the ice cream will be

484g unsweetened almond milk
30g erythritol
1g salt
28g whey protein
28g micellar casein
28 drops sucralose
5g stabilizer
38g vegetable glycerin
238g heavy cream
1/4c crunchy peanut butter

It's not that i dislike ss13 it's that due to medication i've taken i cannot gain pleasure from vidya so i have no real interest in it. i can maybe play a roguelike/light for 20 minutes max before getting completely bored

Pomf, I expected your balls to be bigger than that to be honest

What's causing the depression?

What kind of games do you enjoy pomf? Genres and shit, maybe we can suggest some fun ones that will break through the depression and put the chikun gos happy in its throne.

Pomf are you ok with people messaging you on steam and talking out of the blue

I like some of Veeky Forums's food sprites. Especially enchiladas compared to what we have

yes
dunno
i like rogue likes, arpgs and shooters
>tfw bought DS3 and never played it
can't make em too big my friend

you posting like this on like eight different boards

> dunno
Kind of a weird question, but what does your stool look like?
FOUR (4)

Roguelites eh, binding of Isaac is a obvious pick, gungeon too, crypt of the necrodancer, rimworld if you want a less complex yet still interesting techy version of dwarf fortress.

I'm not abhuge arpg guy myself so I can't recommend anything, but for shooters, I can recommend killzone and Infamous 1 and 2, both great games, DOOM is a obvious mention, other than that, maybe just play some good old doom really.

Hope you can enjoy games again soon pomf. Get better you loveable chickun, you can get through it, I know it.

plz halp

>inb4 update directx
im on directx 12
>inb4 disable 'use graphics hardware to display maps'
that makes things look like ass

You disable and then enable it again.

Have you done that yet?

pomf is it true that you don't fart

didn't work

Alright, delete everything byond related and do a fresh reinstall.

If that don't do dick, who knows, ask the coders

im on a new laptop, windows 10
this is happening with a fresh byond install

what's their irc

That's not how DirectX works.
Having DirectX 12 as your most recent version of DX doesn't guarantee you have the latest DirectX 9 installed, specially if it's a new system running Windows 10 and you haven't installed other DX9 games yet. Just download and install DX9 end-user runtime.

ah, thanks

where i can find a list of songs used in the game?

Why the dick are you on windows 10 user.

Just go for 7, jesus fuck.

ss13.moe/media/source/

I will add this to my week of ports list. 4 down, 3 to go. More ideas welcome.

new laptop

If it's a new machine, use Debian or some shit.

>posting a generic after round spawn
meh

Hello friends.

I want to dedicate a week in December/January to port things from other servers.
Post suggestions.
Please don't post monumentally large shit that will take longer than a day to code.

So far on the list.
>Monday: inflatable barriers from bay
>Tuesday: crossbow from bay (not sure why we have it, but it's not craftable)
>Wednesday: laser pointers from Veeky Forums
>Thursday: Sprites and maybe some foods from Veeky Forums.

Neat, thanks.
The huge Monkey's Delight tray I'd prefer keeping, but I also like their icons for Stew, Mystery Soup, Rat Burgers, and regular Muffins.

Goon mining and xenoarchaeology and telescience and fuck it just port goon science.

niceu niceu very niceu
thanks user

How about just straight up ripping off CM code to get a heavy machine gun like they have? It got leaked, so it should be easy, right?

You best be jesting user.

I don't want to think you are this retarded to both ignore his small size mentioning and being a shit eater of such collosal size you want to have anything from goon that isn't genetics

>CM guns
I'd rather die and stay dead in the event of an afterlife thanks

goon xenoarch is pretty legit

>clown gets a honk mech
>spams it in the emergency shuttle
>nonantag
>the person who build the mech for him was an admin
woah... this is the power... of the meta club...

Why's that user, CMs gunwank is pretty alright everything considered.
Alright, fine, xenoarch and genetics, rest is trash though, and any more ideas of removing the fucking asteroid and I'll flip a fucking tit.

it's healthy?
no
i've got rebirth and play it every once in a while.

Playing on a local vg server
I spawned a seraph, what do I need to do to be able to get climb in? Any variable I have to modify?

Goon artifacts are more frequent and more varied than here. as it stands xenoarch is pretty shit especially since miners just charge through everything. Having an asteroid magnet for xenoarch or mining would limit that shit.

as for Telescience well that is something that you can spend a round doing, as its slightly more involved on goon and fucks up more often with various effects.

Goon adventure zones when?

> honking in the shuttle? admin metaclub griffin!
what's with the new commers and the clowns?
clowning is not against the rules

1. Don't be a dick. We're all here to have fun, and if you're deliberately ruining other people's fun that's a problem. Unless you're an antagonist, then it's sorta your job to be a dick. Try to be a fun jerk though.

> law 0
you need to man up, man
clowns are a thing here, and space is not friendly
if nobody gets killed during a mass honk then nobody cares

>it's healthy?
Pretty ambiguous.

Compare it to some of these brown shades.
Any specks or threads of colors in it?
How pellety or liquidy is it?

I never played on CM, how are their guns different? I know Veeky Forums had slightly better gun code then we did, but I never played there. If it's a large overhaul it also miight just be too much out of my skill level and scope, but I'll have to take a look!

It really isn't.
The baystation tickrate coupled with the arbitrarily low fire rates on everything down to the small caliber pistols make playing a human unbearably shitty. I'd be more willing to put up with getting shot in the back by hispanic kids if they ever bothered to improve the gunplay.

There should be some ID permissions or something, I am not sure. Mech weapon variables are fun as fuck to play around btw.

man up and deal with it reincorporated into the rules when
no, it doesn't give people the wrong idea and I'm getting sick of people whining about one round two weeks ago

Either spawn a syndicate ID or edit the access variable to not require anything
Forgot the exact var/number

Do people forget about ear muffs or something, just throw wood at them till they die.
Heavy assault weapons require both hands to use, got alt clicking for safeties and use a slightly better mag system than us, but shouldn't be hard, Im guessing safeties would act like the esword trigger expect upon use it'd just tell it to say its in safeties.

Big guns are satisfying as fuck to use though, feel powerful and such, thing is, since aliens are sometimes bullshit strong, muhreens can't properly enjoy the wank.

If nothing else, just make the light assault riffle, looks good, simple weapon really.