smite.gamepedia.com/Season_Ticket_2016

>Odyssey 2017
smite.gamepedia.com/Odyssey_2017

>SMITE FACEIT Beta
smitegame.com/smite-faceit-beta/

>SMITE Tactics
smitegame.com/smite-tactics-announcement/

>Getting free things during the fall split
esports.smitegame.com/2016/08/25/earn-rewards-while-watching-during-the-fall-split/

>Get Curse Voice Apollo & Curse Agni playing with Curse Voice
curse.com/games/smite

>Hirez server status
status.hirezstudios.com/

>FAQ for all game-related questions
pastebin.com/M4TZPpe8 (embed)

>/smgen/ Discord
discord.gg/0sWDnznwq6C7w9bW

The SMITE clans are SmGen (NA) and GenSm (EU), leaders are SethPhalange and HardyMcWilly respectively.
Post your name in the thread or send an invite to one of the leaders. WE CANNOT INVITE YOU IF YOU ARE ALREADY IN A CLAN

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

hydra-media.cursecdn.com/smite.gamepedia.com/a/a9/SamuraiOdin_Taunt_Directed_Loki.ogg
hydra-media.cursecdn.com/smite.gamepedia.com/e/ed/Khepri_Taunt_Directed_Loki.ogg
hydra-media.cursecdn.com/smite.gamepedia.com/6/69/Thor_Taunt_Directed_Loki.ogg
hydra-media.cursecdn.com/smite.gamepedia.com/d/df/Tyr_Taunt_Directed_Loki.ogg
hydra-media.cursecdn.com/smite.gamepedia.com/9/99/Hel_Special_Requests_Loki.ogg
hydra-media.cursecdn.com/smite.gamepedia.com/a/a3/Chronos_Taunt_Directed_Loki.ogg
hydra-media.cursecdn.com/smite.gamepedia.com/8/81/Sol_Taunt_Directed_Loki.ogg
smite.guru/censor/match/hr/38555
smite.guru/censor/match/hr/38557
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

xth for TERRAS BIG DONKEY DICK

Wait what happened? Where did everyone go?

Trump deported them.

xth for TERRAS ROCK HARD ASS

When are gem sales? And How much will be the percent off?

>Thread ded
>Game ded
Ha, time to join the paladins general

When will they rework Medusa?

Why are you asking a ded thred?

Well of course the thread is fucking dead. I asked before if anyone would want to play together last weekend and no one was interested even thought it was a double exp/favor weekend.

So some discussion could begin.
I'd play with you but I'm on PS4

Why would they?

Because she's not very good.

haven't played this game in ages.
would consider reinstalling on PS4
how is the PS4 version?
is there crossplay?
can i transfer my god pack?

Good. No. No.

Pick a god for bullying.

Rate my Loki build.

Max attack speed with rage and deathbringer. The mad man finally did it.

How do I build Spider waifu?

min lifesteal with malice and poison star

Loki

I don't really like that O-bow

Ninja Tabi, Heartseeker, Stone Cutting, Qin's, Magi's, Titan's / Executioner, and late game sell Heartseeker for a Winged Blade or Titan's / Executioner.
Also, don't be one of those players that activate both of her stims at once, it hurts to see that.

hydra-media.cursecdn.com/smite.gamepedia.com/a/a9/SamuraiOdin_Taunt_Directed_Loki.ogg

hydra-media.cursecdn.com/smite.gamepedia.com/e/ed/Khepri_Taunt_Directed_Loki.ogg

hydra-media.cursecdn.com/smite.gamepedia.com/6/69/Thor_Taunt_Directed_Loki.ogg

hydra-media.cursecdn.com/smite.gamepedia.com/d/df/Tyr_Taunt_Directed_Loki.ogg

hydra-media.cursecdn.com/smite.gamepedia.com/9/99/Hel_Special_Requests_Loki.ogg

hydra-media.cursecdn.com/smite.gamepedia.com/a/a3/Chronos_Taunt_Directed_Loki.ogg

Also
hydra-media.cursecdn.com/smite.gamepedia.com/8/81/Sol_Taunt_Directed_Loki.ogg

Is there a reason for guan yu to build runeforged?

His 2 has a slow
That's about it, maybe the rest of his team had a lot of slows?

Oh also all of the strikes from his ult (except for the final one) also slow

futa

Which physical and which magical gods have the best slows? I wanna play with runeforged

Osiris.

Nothing good on her.

PS4 bros

It's latam night (apparently)

Party up and kill fools

smite.guru/censor/match/hr/38555
Just fuck me up JewRez

smite.guru/censor/match/hr/38557
Another one!!

Why would I want to play on a night for Latams?

Bamp.

>Also, don't be one of those players that activate both of her stims at once, it hurts to see that
What's wrong with that?

I mean I've only played her like 4 times since she lost her old kit with the pull, but still

There's nothing wrong with it.
That guy is retarded.

Huh, I'd never though about this, I might try running Runeforged on Guan next time I get the chance.

Chaac's slow is really good because he can have it in two difference places and it heals him. SWK could make it work because he's just meant to be a distraction anyway

She needs to apply her onhits item procs from what that user is hinting towards but the thing is IT"S ARACHNE! She needs to apply her damage and cc asap or face getting nullified or worse neutralized on the spot. She does not have the luxury of delaying her damage.

Runeforged is basically free damage for your team.
It in combination with your team pen help items helps your team boost physical team damage.

generally with FBH it combos well since the passives work together very well give good power and HP alleviating your need to stack up on hp that much so you can afford to branch off into the items that don't have hp on them or further amp up the hp by buying an urchin or midgardian or some shit.

remember when the thread wasn't dead? that was nice

What really killed it?

smite being shit

All the regulars left because of boredom
drawfags were pretty much kicked out
and the good memers found other places to meme

A real pity it ended like this.

I've never really found too many gods I'm comfortable building both of them on. The only one I've done it on is Ravana, and I can't really see myself doing it on any others, with the exception of maybe Bellona.

>tfw when you rolled the Ra'merica skin on election night

You're retarded. You clearly don't understand how Arachne works.
Arachne is a boxer. If you're not jumping into a 1v4 you can easily get your procs on with her 2, she's an early game God and if you understand how to get the most damage its very easy to snowball and get early kills.
What you want to do is use your web, then JUST the two. Get the stun and add in two more autos. THEN use your one. This is for 3 reasons.
1. You want heartseeker to proc on her one. Its why you pick it up.
2. Her 1 makes her next basic attack deal more damage. You want to activate your one AFTER you lower their protections by 30 with stone cutting, so that you get the most damage and healing out of it combined with heartseeker. Also, you want to do the one mostly on the second or third swing of her auto chain because they do x1 damage instead of the first hit's x.75
3. Her passive scales the less health they have. Therefore she scales with attack speeed. You want to stun first, then do the one because they'll have missing health, so more damage for you.
So again, if you activate both stims at once, you not only lose SIGNIFICANT DPS, but the whole point of having heartseeker at all, which significantly increases your damage and sustain and does a lot in the early game. Anyone who tells you otherwise also probably puts two webs on the speed buff at the start of the game instead of one at speed and one at mana but not enough for the mana creeps to break the web.

Also, let me clarify a bit. I say she's an early game God because she has one of the best level 2-5 boxing kits and early game damage but still does great damage mid - late and does not fall off as long as you don't fall behind.

General question about Devo's vs Trans on hunters. I've been building Trans on hunters who are mana hungry (Ullr, AMC, Chiron, Medusa) or those without a solid AS buff and going Soul Eater/Qins for the AS. Hunters who are more AA based than ability based I get Devo's, AS, and crit. Is this a good rule of thumb to follow or should I be building more on a case by case/matchup basis? Thanks guys.

Casuals. The dumbasses here really believed that conquest wasn't important. Well here we are now. Nobody wants to play a shit moba with shit matchmaking.

Enjoy your skins. Nothing to talk about here.

You'd better hope season 4 makes the right changes, because it will be smite's last chance.

Yeah, your rule is pretty good. I'd personally get Asi over Soul Eater for Trans Hunters but that's about it.

can't find a damn game today, the fuck is going on?

How do I become competent with Nemesis?
Do I go for squishies or help take down the tank just like the guide says?

Not the user you replied to originally, but thanks for doing this. I don't jungle very much and as a result I'm only comfortable on three gods there. Seeing a breakdown this detailed has made me want to give here a go, as I've like her kit when I've play her in other modes.

You're welcome. Spider waifu will always be my jungler. Feel free to ask anything about her.

how tight is her spinneret?

Very.

>hydra-media.cursecdn.com/smite.gamepedia.com/9/99/Hel_Special_Requests_Loki.ogg
>Sorry Daddy

Muh dick

Fuck I want that Xing skin. If I'm not a total shitter, what's the most likely place I'm gonna be after doing placements?

Usually silver.

Bump.

Bump.

Guess what

Chicken butt

>All skins playable for Freya
>No Tennis Freya

HI REZZZZZZZ

Reported ;^)

Can't report, blah blah, no nipple/vaginal lips, blah blah.
What a shitty technicality.

what is this SCL game lmao what the fuck

>being this mad

have more cheeky pictures

82 days for a shitter like me to try to hit Gold V. I must have that skin.

>tfw everyone on your team has clearly never played freya

the fuck is this bullshit, people using their 1 and not their 2, whooping people who are clearly targets for ults, holy shit

Having played a casual game as her, I've actually got a few questions
1.) Is there ever a reason to pick up a relic that isn't Wrath, Purification or Sanctuary?
2.) I ended up against an Arachne who built lifesteal, is this ever worth doing?
3.) Would Hydra's Lament be a worthwhile pick up as a 3rd or 4th item?

Is Ranked Joust a salty pit of cancerous metagame and hate? Also, does it have picks and bans?

Can I get this Xing skin from ranked Duel or Joust, or does it have to be Conquest?

1) No. Those are the only relics you'd choose from aside maybe a situational Blink.
2) Your core items are Tabi, Heartseeker, Qin's, and Stone Cutting. The last two are usually Magi's for survivability and Executioner / Titan's for more shred, with selling Heartseeker for one of those two or Winged Blade. (Having 505 speed on Arachne is what you always want) Instead of that Winged Blade or Titan's, you could get a Bloodforge, but she already has great sustain with her one and Bumba's. Its a luxury item at best, its not needed on her. The passive is undeniably helpful when the situation calls for it, though, but I still believe her 1 already has great sustain since while running you can hit one creep and heal and keep running and whatnot.
3) I see why you'd think so, but not really. We're not talking big autos like a Hun Batz' crit, its more damage yeah, but you're definitely not getting much out of it aside from the CDR. Just a waste of an item on her overall.

>0/7 freya

In fucking credible

>be a shitter
>play arena as Loki
>ping problems
>still, I'm managing to snag good solo kills
>team wins
>stuck on victory screen
>close Smite
>open it again
>GAME IS DOWN

Sasuga Lo-rez

I just tested Hydra's and the damage increase is pretty bad. Yeah, stay away from it. Heartseeker does its job better.

>Emergency restart
Nice game, hi-rez

Game down.

It's okay guys, there's this hot SCL lan action going on right now!

While the game is down, lets have a nice warm round of
WHOS THAT SHITTTEEERRRR!!!

>frightened meatball on a fork.jpg

>smite pc down
>paladins pc down
>hirez too busy with their SCL lan for their 4k viewers to bother to do anything about it

sol

Hades or Anubis

Sasuga Hi-rez

Game up

Game's live again.

That one would make _some_ sense tho almost got it

Thanks coach. The first two I kind of assumed where the case, and I appreciate you checking the numbers on Hydra's. I had a blast playing her in the match I played even if if went 17/12, and look forward to improving with her. Arachne is now pushing Chang'e for my Smite waifu.

Attack speed Zhong with lifesteal is actually great, since his 3 procs lifesteal with each hit, let alone the extra damage.

Anytime. Just remember when its safe to engage, always have your ult ready to escape, and have fun. Feel free to ask anything else when it comes up.

Not an Arachne player, but I would like to give you a heads up. If you ult when Zhong ults, that spirit will chase you and hit you once your ult is over. I managed an accidental kill on an Arachne with that, felt like I should give a warning.

>games come back up
>check to see if it counted for my odyssey quest
>0/2 wins
>match history has it

WHAT THE FUCK HI-REZ

IM BEYOND MAD

Is anyone else experiencing unexpected lag? My ping is bouncing form 200 to 600 and back again but the actual performance suggests that it's even worse than that.

I know this feel brother.