/mggg/ - Monster Girl Games General #57

This Whole Thread Edition

This general is for the discussion of games containing Monster Girls, main game of discussion is Monster Girl Quest, but people are encouraged to introduce new games.

Monster Girl Quest (MGQ): pastebin.com/CGWN0k1u
Monster Girl Island (3D game): monstergirlisland.com/
Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou Online: pastebin.com/xh3u3f0Y
Mobile games with Monster Girls: pastebin.com/NFaxEGib
Zell’s game FOBS: pastebin.com/uSUYw2L9
Quest Failed: frostworks.itch.io/quest-failed

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

a.pomf.cat/lhnrvo.7z
a.pomf.cat/jclflq.7z
a.pomf.cat/uqixil.7z
a.pomf.cat/ytjjgk.7z
a.pomf.cat/pymtwg.7z
a.pomf.cat/pouimh.7z
a.pomf.cat/ltteeg.7z
mega.nz/#!rMk00LxD!1Yvhk7DKP4BUG6d1NSs9OS9mqFr_Ci42-LY1yVxgMX4
mega.co.nz/#!i14EBKwL!tMh2AxfraFcsS9G7T9v3LHlg8zFEu5kKsBpsrwNaUWw
dargothtranslations.wordpress.com/2013/04/18/monster-girl-quest-delicious-breakfast-scenarios/
exhentai.org/g/581098/0e6cd408ff/
exhentai.org/g/671438/9cfbf44f4d/
exhentai.org/g/749499/500b0e94ab/
youtube.com/watch?v=mjwV5w0IrcA
dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ174492.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Go away, Angels. We don't want your kind here.

Purge all angels.

Nah, not Doppel Luka. Just Luka wearing Tpain's hat and glasses.

>those lips and eyelashes
>not doppel luka?

>>not doppel luka?
Correct

>Echoes of ELMG

Retoasting in new bread, since I toasted when we were at 740+ refries.

This is just about every voice I have collected until 10/Nov 2200 JPT.

a.pomf.cat/lhnrvo.7z Title voices
a.pomf.cat/jclflq.7z Intro/Profile pics
a.pomf.cat/uqixil.7z Intro/Profile sounds
a.pomf.cat/ytjjgk.7z Cares collected to 10th November
a.pomf.cat/pymtwg.7z Joy/Accessory till 3rd November(mainly N/R)
a.pomf.cat/pouimh.7z N/R non-care/timing voices(outing/master/refresh/shopping, etc)
a.pomf.cat/ltteeg.7z HR/SR non-care(some care files may be inside)

Sorry for all the duplicate files, hopefully that's enough redundancy. I should also note that I used "Level up" for level fusion. Only time it means the Love Burst sound is when I put LBxx as the prefix, or the file was one of you guy's.

Dinner: mega.nz/#!rMk00LxD!1Yvhk7DKP4BUG6d1NSs9OS9mqFr_Ci42-LY1yVxgMX4
Lunch: mega.co.nz/#!i14EBKwL!tMh2AxfraFcsS9G7T9v3LHlg8zFEu5kKsBpsrwNaUWw
Breakfast: dargothtranslations.wordpress.com/2013/04/18/monster-girl-quest-delicious-breakfast-scenarios/

I love you, Voreanon!

exhentai.org/g/581098/0e6cd408ff/
exhentai.org/g/671438/9cfbf44f4d/
exhentai.org/g/749499/500b0e94ab/

I LOVE YOU TOO, FATTYANON

Peen Tag

Dargoth pretty much has everything done except for H-scenes and all the in-game dialogue, character interactions etc anyone hopeful paradox will be fully translated by the new year?

I love you, Voreanon

I LOVE YOU TOO, ANONANON

So how many of you degenerates like lewd succubus kisses?

I like them.

i do new year 2020

I like succubi. Except for the fish dryers.

Is okay.
Prefer energy drains via phallic contact.

With great tracks including

See Emeth Play
Shine on, You Sexy Dragon
When Sya Hu Broke Free
The Happiest 11 Months of our Lives
Learning to Fly (With Haru)
Hey Youko
The Great DMM Server in the Sky
Another Dick in the Monstergirl (Part II)
Keep Clicking
Money (for DMM points)
Time (to find a new hobby)

>Time (to find a new hobby)
Too soon.

Had to install OS updates to hopefully cut down the slowdown in my processor. Taking a day off today. If anyone could take a look over , would appreciate if you could alert me on what's crucial to get(excluding time-related voices and outing captures).

You've been updating it all on the Docs page right? Just want to make sure im not doing work thats already done.

Not all of it, no. Last touched doc before November, maybe. I know the N/R stuff is at least half redundant, but we'll just combine all the dupes eventually. That part at least, I updated, I think. All the neon-green SA.

I've been doing all N-R girl hourlies, and any hourlies of girls i already got. Though i've been kinda out of it as of recent, because of upcoming events, but i'll be free and work into overtime once all thats over

Hope we'll have everything, i plan to upload everything in a zip file once the game finally kicks the bucket.

I'll likely go back to working on my art by working on KC's art.

This Ice Elemental looks way better than the first one he did.

youtube.com/watch?v=mjwV5w0IrcA

>looks way better than the first one he did.
mfw

i want her to give me a footjob with her icicle feet

teeen

>Just a blue skinned woman

>Just a normal human girl with a cosplay headband.

Yes, and?

Threadly reminder.

Who is Herlies?

Fish. People.

I say we build a giant underwater net to keep all of them out.

We'll build a sea wall, and make Mero's mom pay for it.

This girl does not look trustworthy.

She can probably afford it.

>page 10

Leaving behind Sonya by not talking to the elder makes for a much more interesting game. I've only recruited battle fuckers!

I made poorgirl a noble.

You can let Sonya behind ? I imagine you can't get Lime and the other monster then ?

Full human run with Ilias !!!

Luka is still a mutant :^)

Half angel so doesn't count.

Still a mutant.

One of the battlefuckers is an Elf, so I left her behind. She was a hunter anyway, and hunters are terrible.

Currently at forest of spirits and running hero luka, white mage illias, poorgirl noble, and master maid kate(obviously). King of San Illlia is interesting but loses effectiveness in his broadness.

Also, if you leave Sonya behind you can't (conventionally) use the pocket castle, meaning you can't recruit regular (and evens some special) monsters. Just off the top of my head, you can't recruit pheonix girl, Nuruko, any of the 3 imps, Promestein, or really anybody. Interestingly, you can recruit the unfortunate friends.

As I thought. How does the game react ? Since in the cutscene they join you but in fact are not in your group ?

>page 10

cosplay-tier is love, cosplay-tier is life

I wholeheartedly disagree. Monstrous is love, monstrous is life.

>How does the game react ? Since in the cutscene they join you but in fact are not in your group ?

Who is "they"?

The story related recruitments, like Promi, Nuruko, ect...

They don't join you. Promi is not in the Tartarus, neither is Nuruko. You can't even fight them. They basically don't exist.

As far as I know the only way to get any monsters at all in your party is the Battler Fucker Elf, Sylph/Gnome, or the unfortunate friends. Hedi forces herself into the party, but if you don't want her for some reason I'm sure you can just not do the King of San Illia business.

All other story related monsters present normally are totally and completely absent. In the conference at the beginning after the first Tatarus it's just Luka and Illias.

Wooh. So the game doesn't break and kinda stay coherent. I'm impressed. But with the battlefuckers, the spirits ect... you can get more than 8 characters. How does it work : do you recruit them but they are inaccessible or does the game stop to recruit once the slot are filled ?

I don't remember when exactly it happened but eventually the Pocket Castle maid will appear next to the head priest at the Illias Temple. It really weirded me out when it first happened. She has most of her usual options, including the teleport to front gate option, but it doesn't work, if you try to use it nothing happens. Basically extra party members act like they usually do except you have to go to Illias Temple if you want to change your current party. The Pocket Castle is totally inaccessible... except some story sequences teleport you there, meaning you have brief access to it(not that it really matters considering that there's nothing to do there since you don't have any monsters).

Pic related is where I am at currently, when you make camp in the Desert Oasis before getting to Sabasa. Note the lack of party members.

>the battlefuckers have the bukkake'd cg variations but no scenes
Why TT
I just wanted to get milked by the nun

Damnit Eden. Will your suffering never end ?
Glad to see there still new thing to discover about the game. That means Torotoro did a good job.

Also, I should note that if you leave Sonya behind you can't interact with the Elka company or any of Lazarus' shady dealings. You can't wake him up, so you can't prove you're related to him and they won't let you in to the Elka HQ.

Also, I just realized this about the King of Sabasa, but if you talk to one guy in Rostrum he talks about how one of the people in Marcellus' party was a really strong and interesting warrior that he drank with all night. It sounds a lot like the King of Sabasa, who coincidentally got blown into a Tartarus...

I want elma to sit on my face

>Getting anything butt related from Elma

you don't get a woman to sit on your face to eat her ass you turbo virgin.

Her tail is a prolapse.

Where does monster milk get put after you get it? I just finished collecting all the panties in part 1, and now I'm going for milks too, but I don't see it in items, key items or even inventory. And I think it's safe to assume a bottle of milk isn't a weapon.

We're not gonna get them all in time

Never mind, found them. They're below food in the items menu for anyone curious.

source dude?

I believe we will, what really are we missing?

Paradox question: character cgs don't seem to "save" to the library for me even after doing the relevant request thing at the castle, I even lost a few that I'd had before. Monster cgs are unaffected.
Bug or am I missing something?

Just keep the google docs updated on what you have, that way we're not stumbling over work that is already accomplished

dead

Elf is cute, what's wrong with you.

Only if they come from onee-chan

Do I need to say why I'm facepalming right now?

What's wrong senpai, she's eating fresh.

Piercings don't count as clothing user

>She has most of her usual options, including the teleport to front gate option, but it doesn't work, if you try to use it nothing happens.
Oops, she isn't supposed to have that option. Fixed for next version.

>Wooh. So the game doesn't break and kinda stay coherent. I'm impressed.
Yeah, Luka has versions of most of Sonya's lines so the story dialogue still flows. Torotoro was surprisingly thorough in covering all the permutations of sequence breaking and potentially skippable party members. It also means there's a lot of text to translate that most people will never see....

>There is alot of text to translate that most people will never see

I'm so sorry.

I agree she is super cute but hunters are just awful.

>point ears

But you need to master Hunter to get Adventurer whose Geyser skill is the most reliable single target skill in the game.

The said, Dark Elf Fencer has a better Trait.

Problem?

So I've tried to install the latest dargoth patch with my MGQP ver. 1.21 but it still said wrong version. Do I have to redownload the game from the pastebin?

So on the Monster Musume game, what differences are there between two of the same girl when it comes to voice files? Like Regular Zombina and Mission Zombina?

Yes. Like every prior update, the patch only works on a fresh unpatched copy.

I forgot to mention that I have japanese locale and had a previous patch installed. Has anyone else run into this issue?

dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ174492.html

Guy that did the succubus kindergarten game is doing a new one. He had some computer issues, but recently put out a demo. Basically you and 2 other "friends" of yours break into this house that's got 3 hot girls in it. Said friends are assholes that you barely know, but they needed a third so they strong armed you into coming along. Turns out the girls are succubi, and you see one of the other guys get fucked to death right in front of you. The one that was going to fuck you finds out you're a virgin, so decides to save you until midnight. You basically have until then to figure out a way to escape the house before you get killed. It's basically an investigation horror game with dried fish.

The only different voice files between variants are the 5 home screen pokes, home screen idle, memorial voice, and the introduction. 8 unique voice files.

Everything else is shared.

Okay sweet. I'm doing hourlies on the docs page and just wanted to know if they were different, filling in whatever wasn't taken and I'm almost done with the N-R girls so i'll be switching to HR and SRs after all thats done.

Working harder since I'm free now, and the rest of the time remaining day after tomorrow.

Feet are gross.

Forgot the care files again. I'd say if we really want to, grab dummy accounts a couple days before, use them to rainbow SR/HR versions we don't have and harvest their 16 uniques(6 care texts, Intro/memorial sound+pic{4}, homescreen pokes+idle{6}).

Funny enough i still got mine, i'm gonna save that for the last few days or once we grabbed everything we can manage

top 5 yes.
bottom 5 meh.

>succubus kindergarten dev
>everything about this new game just seems like it was pitched by the dried fish snuff fetishist artist from paradox

Not the biggest fan of any Shikibus but it might be okay.

Eat Fresh

Oh Nyatoki. Yeah I've been waiting on this for many months.

In the mean time, enjoy this dried fish doujin.
exhentai.org/g/978177/8bbb81381b/

No thanks.