Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

>Previously on /tosg/:

>Latest Patch Notes:
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=720

>Latest Q&A
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=718

>Can I play the game now?
International version available on Steam RIGHT NOW. The Korean and Japanese servers are non-steam(Nexon)

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd (embed)

This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

github.com/Excrulon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager

>Cards List:
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/list-boss-cards-and-effects/321599

>Servers
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA), Fedimian (EU), Telsiai (SEA)

>/tosg/ Guilds info:
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena/Silute/Orsha, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a Templar.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.

>Klaipeda
Futureproof (Lolipan)
CuteNotLewd (Plasmagica)
cute (Merigolds)
Ohayou (Karga)

>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse (Capyba)

>Telsiai
Comfy (Katzenberg)

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/oassxl.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=L-fGEdWEkGQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ohayou is recruiting!
Interested in GvG, TP, and trueinfo?
PM or add Karga and I'll get back to you.

cuck

>small chest sorcerer
Excellent post
Shit, ded game though

Are you getting this guy

What do Drain and Sabbath do?

Is Drain just Enchant Darkness and lets you fire dark bolts? Does it work with extra lines?

Hi! I'm LeCream!

Hi! I'm LeFaery!

No, no extra line (they are shit in R8 anyways).
It adds dmg to autoattack. its Bullshit

MIaaa

miooo

But how much damage does it add
if it added the power of a DT then it would be a good auto attack buff for pvp

>diev3
>no priest
>do the most damage on the team
>'why didn't you res'
ahhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

We need head maid of mansion to lead us.

Hello and welcome to the Akiyama household!

My name is Tionishia Izalith, but everyone call me Tio, it's shorter and cuter! I'll guide you through the mansion, but first please let me introduce myself!

I am twenty-one years old and have been working as the head house-maid on the Akiyama estate 3 years now, in the company of the Kitchen maid, Ida Honoka, and the Lady's maid, Annabelle Winter. Together we serve our Master, his wife and their 2 children.

I come from a small village in France, close to Germany~

I am glad to be working at Akiyama, Master is really kind and his wife is really caring. Their kids on the other side... It's not allways easy to take care of those 2 little monsters~

Although I am a hard worker and I always do as I am told (in fear of being in trouble) I do spend a lot of my time watching anime, reading mangas (Master teached us how to read and write~) and playing video games. You can see that our Masters are really gracious toward us, teehee ~

Now please follow me, and don't get lost!

Defend me!

Can Saalus Missions be soloed? I'm a c1 Warlock. I tried to solo it (the protect the statue mision) but the bastards just keep comming and some monsters just ignore me and attack the statue while the boss and the rest go after my butt. Is there any hope or only classes like Fencer and Fletchers are the only ones who can solo it?

If its not lake, rest will take a while.

the area of ruins mission?

Barrier the statue and drag the boss quickly back to the statue and it should be fine, bosses will chase you forever. Maybe leave Invocation if it gets bad

I'll cheer you on from over here. I'm too afraid of those beasts.

I'd defend those feet

are misions randomly chosen?

>she not fucking these beasts
user please

I think so. You don't have a choice in which mission you get.

>fight cats in TBL
>all he does in run around and not fight because he knows he cant win
wow bro youre pro much respect

my negroes

As a Fletcher the only mission I hate is the defend the freaking statue one. Fomr some reason mobs spawn faster sometimes and destroy the statue.

>Recruiting for a guild he isnt the leader of
ok i know which guild has cucks

i get bullied in shout from people that legit send me death threats for trolling in TBL, its quite nice
i get bullied in tos forums because i do nothing but shitpost because these inbred br fucks think its funny to doompost 24/7 and say huehue constantly
i get bullied in tosg, i AM the cuck

>karga
>not the leader of Ohayou right now
play the thread

every class I face does that

>IMC didn't raise the minimum class ranking to 6 for TBL

Sure love Rank 5 Fletchers with 6k health :)

>the self-acclaimed pvp god of tosg runs in circles and refuses to fight a 1vs1 deathmatch in TBL
this is why we cant have nice things

None because the skill is broken

>Build character for 2v2, not 1v1 fights
>Lancer is gifted with hit & run skills
>Play lancer correctly and refuse to 1v1 Swaaz when teammate goes down, because not built for it.

PvP is more than your build. It's picking your fights, and knowing when to go in, and when to stay out.

That being said, talk shit get hit, bitch.

Thats why Red Gems + HP Enchanted Accesories + Maga Bow + Plate Sets are for

DAAAAAAAAAAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

CATS THE GOD

>shitposting about someone who isnt T1
>who has proven to beat meta builds with sheer willpower
>can 2 hit beet's inquisitor AND HAS DONE SO multiple times
>beet can only win if he hides in ausrine and only approaches during ausrine otherwise he runs away until its back on rotation
>needing to be a tryhard against a squire3
for fucks sake, my rank is low because it hasnt reset from when i used to que as squire3. for the 50th god damn time i cant even get into TBL matches because my rank wont reset. i que for 60 mins and not once do i get into a fight.
stop implying im shit how about you 1vs1 me then? my rank isnt resetting and you have no right to shitpost and damage control against a squire3 low-tier class like really dont you have something better to do like complain about ausrine or getting 1 hit constantly?
fight be bitch if u think ur soo good, judging me based off of my squire3 rank 7 rank which cant be reset? youre trash
headbutt does 15k damage twice, unless you run around like some pussyfooted faggot who only approaches during ausrine and uses dispellers so i cant use arrest in town pvp then you legit have no reason to gloat when you need to be meta T1 just to beat lowest tier ingame.
heres video of a scenario in which 100% of any cookie cutter sheeple glass build would of just gotten 1-hit from any of the clerics moves, and again i literally get into NO matches at all. id have a ton more footage if i didnt que for 60 mins straight and never get in a match
>HAHA XDXD why you soo autistic stop sperging out spastic

wtf u want me to do when these jackasses insist that im shit but refuse to fight me 1vs1?

Defend this game!

Stop posting.

kek

>talk shit get hit
>cant even kill me, 0 deaths
useless partner + i killed your healer 2vs1
nice bro youre soo pro

That kinda reminds me of when I had to deal with this. Good job

lmao rekt

>good job
partner insta-dies, then they run around in circles for 3 mins to win
good job? really?
fucking pathetic

Is it worth to trascendent items? I got 20 Blesses gems atm.

>timeout players
Literally subhumans.

If its your endgame item, sure

Nope, Sell them on market. You will get some quick cash.

Yes but not now, wait for solmiki items.

Sometimes, it depends

Fuck off misinfo agent.

P L A Y T O W I N

Lame it out like cross Tekken my man. If it gets you the win, it gets you the win.

>stallshitters
I want my OSOBOS meta back.

Before R8 was released I told everyone we'd refer to R7 as the golden age of PVP for the rest of time, and I was fucking right. R7 private server without neutrality when?

The irony of this is that you ran from the two of us the entire match after we killed your partner, just like I ran from you when I knew it was the right play, and because I was ahead in health so we would win.

How do you get to be angry that I used the same tactic when the odds weren't in my favor? PvP is a fun part of the game, but it isn't worth this hostility, or worth messing up the thread just to try and make me look bad. I won't reply anymore, and when you want to add me back to friends I'll add you, no questions asked!

Good fight

>R7 private server without neutrality when?
who'd make that? for

>2vs1
>not waiting for cooldowns
>trying to justify sitting still in 2vs1
i kill your healer, then the tides turn when its 1vs1, guess who runs now?

lads you play a garbage pvp game at least do this in a better game

Well said, thank you Cats. This is why you deserve respect.

Swaaz gets butthurt when he loses, he makes excuses and blames other people and not himself. A true fighting spirit keeps a positive attitude, keeps on fighting, and plays to win no matter the circumstances.

im not adding you back, you call yourself a pvp god but yet you wont even fight in tbl you just run in circles to win by timeout.

When is the next Futureproof civil war?

I want to join Bullies already.

I'm working on bullies right now, give me a couple weeks.

Anyone who is at a disadvantage and thinks they can turn it around.

But Cats, you have a Templar ready.

You sound like you can't deal with a loss, like always. Grow a pair and realize that it's your own fault for not being able to adapt to the situation and pull a win out of a disadvantage that made you lose. You aren't a PvPer, Swaaz, you don't have the mentality. Hopefully you'll learn someday.

S A V A G E

NEVER FORGOTTEN

wtf I love Cats now

clearly im not,i dont run away 1vs1
real proud of you champ. you + cleric vs me + useless partner yet all u do is run the clock

>PvP drama hour

I'M I N
N

>i dont run away 1vs1
>webm of you getting shot in the back for running
???

I'm not Cats.

uhhh

>clearly im not,i dont run away 1vs1

I haven't seen someone get this blown the fuck out since "Jace never set foot in alemeth"

desu, tos privates could run fun with barely 200 players and a 3x exp/drops rate

>hurr durr let me stand still during cyclone
are you fking retarded?
how about you show the part where i almost killed him, then he started spamming gacha potions?
you literally could not be more autistic cats, glad i found this out now

Does the crown headband exist anywhere?
I really want it but I've never seen it before

if you press c it will block things for you

what the fuck

I had 1040 mmr now I have 1002 with just one loss at 5x5

didnt run away penalty

my.mixtape.moe/oassxl.webm

found a bug where rush doesn't show a cast bar and lasts forever till your mana runs out

I don't think so, same as Desert Outlaw the data is in game but you can't get the recipe anywhere.

Is it true that you can't recycle premium items bought on the market?
I know I can't recycle my maid costume I bought for TP before the gacha update, which is ridiculous.

>runs from squire3
youtube.com/watch?v=L-fGEdWEkGQ
>posts webm and says "haha look at swaaz not standing still during cyclone
>doesnt show 30 seconds prior, when i had him 10% hp and he spams gacha potions
nice bro

>when i had him 10% hp and he spams gacha potions
??? are you delusional? When did that happen?

Hi! I'm LeSwaaz!

i have it recorded, feel free to insist that cats is a pvp legend and kiss his ass

do you know what gacha potions look like

>shitposting about someone who isnt T1
>who has proven to beat meta builds with sheer willpower
>can 2 hit beet's inquisitor AND HAS DONE SO multiple times
>beet can only win if he hides in ausrine and only approaches during ausrine otherwise he runs away until its back on rotation
>needing to be a tryhard against a squire3
for fucks sake, my rank is low because it hasnt reset from when i used to que as squire3. for the 50th god damn time i cant even get into TBL matches because my rank wont reset. i que for 60 mins and not once do i get into a fight.
stop implying im shit how about you 1vs1 me then? my rank isnt resetting and you have no right to shitpost and damage control against a squire3 low-tier class like really dont you have something better to do like complain about ausrine or getting 1 hit constantly?
fight be bitch if u think ur soo good, judging me based off of my squire3 rank 7 rank which cant be reset? youre trash
headbutt does 15k damage twice, unless you run around like some pussyfooted faggot who only approaches during ausrine and uses dispellers so i cant use arrest in town pvp then you legit have no reason to gloat when you need to be meta T1 just to beat lowest tier ingame.
heres video of a scenario in which 100% of any cookie cutter sheeple glass build would of just gotten 1-hit from any of the clerics moves, and again i literally get into NO matches at all. id have a ton more footage if i didnt que for 60 mins straight and never get in a match
>HAHA XDXD why you soo autistic stop sperging out spastic

wtf u want me to do when these jackasses insist that im shit but refuse to fight me 1vs1?