strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

>Deck Tracker:
hsdecktracker.net/

>Upcoming Hard Mode Brawl:
us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/blog/20324471

>Hearthstone World Championship:
us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/esports/tournament/hearthstone-world-championship-2016

>Mean Streets of Gadgetzan Voting Page:
us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/expansions-adventures/mean-streets-of-gadgetzan/

Previously:

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/HearthSim/Brimstone/tree/master/Brimstone
youtube.com/watch?v=cZ3m2w8IYs4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first for the great outdoors

No friends fag here. Can I add someone and watch you win for a free card pack?

>No friends fag here.

Do you even english? Fucking mexican.

PM'd you the fix.

DryBread#2141 (NA)
You should post your own battletag/region next time if you want to finish the spec quest.

xth for Team 5 shoving archetypes down or throat whether we like it or not

Post card interactions you enjoyed finding out about.

>Finley greets morghl like a friend and invites him for lunch after the game.

>Turn 2-3 combos to play buffed weenies on turn 4-5 are not strong early game
A turn one Smuggler Run can get you TWO Minibots on turn 2.

That's insane.

>threads died after the world tournament is over
>only like 20 posts after a card is spoiled, then dead again
>the spoiled cards are 90% shit forcing a meme archetype (buffing hand)

Meanwhile the Shadowverse General fills like 2 or 3 threads per day, hundreds of fanart, people discussing deck techs and shit.
Even Kripp today is streaming Shadowverse.

What the fuck happened to this game?

>What the fuck happened to this game?

Team 5 is doing their best to kill it

Other than the record number of normies, nips really don't want to make lewds of HS. Not really sure about the lack of posters despite that. I blame EU.

Play The Elder Scrolls: Legends(TM) or I'll blow this general sky high.

This game 100% needs more waifus

>A turn one Smuggler Run can get you TWO Minibots on turn 2.
It happens once in blue moon. Consistency if the most important quality of the deck. Shaman can play insane openning quite often.

To be honest Todd, I'd probably be playing ESL now if Shadowverse didn't get me first.

This game needs a thick coffin.

I wanted to play Elder Scrolls card game but 2 things keep me away from it:

-The company that makes the game is shaddy as fuck, and amateur at best regarding card games. I don't believe they can make a good card on the long term.

-From the streams I have seen, every fucking deck is GREEN plus something, because Green is fucking absurd on card quality and value.

I've got enough Duelyst to fill all of my free time, thank you.

Green strong, if you watch Merchant play the game you'll see there are also strong decks of other colors. Green is just the "newbie" color of the game.

As for whether it will be good in the long term, only time will tell, but it's off to a fantastic start.

My main complaint is the potential avatar racial card rewards are not clearly indicated anywhere in game and you could fuck yourself out of core legendaries if you don't know about that shit and research it ahead of time. Also the card "upgrades" are a cute idea but having to choose is a shitty way to force additional grind.

I had fun with the game for the bit I played, but I don't really have the energy to fully invest in a third card game between maining shadowverse and doing dailies/occasional fun decks in hearthshit.

I just want to play control ffs when are they releasing cards that utilize the heal mechanic?

>Halazeal is rotating out
>Elemental destruction is rotating out
>Control shaman will never be a thing to redeem the green man from his cancerous aggro and midrange phase due to blizzard's incompetence.

Halazeal is Old Gods dude.

Also Control Shaman is just as obnoxious.

Fuck your class for having Hex.

Shaman player genocide when?

Oh wait he is, for some reason I was thinking he was TGT.

Not soon enough

>Try mid shaman out
>It's patently unfun because of how broken it is
>You don't do any fun shit, just play overpowered shit and win
I preferred the meme witch totem shaman desu. There's something incredibly satisfying about beating people with totemic might. And I've shifted almost entirely over to resurrect priest.

Make it a little bit less jewish and i am sold, Todd.

Team 5 is doing everything possible to kill HS once and for all.

Labyrinth devil is cute CUTE!

Blizz pops out boring sets one after another while buffing boring Tier 0 deck at the same time

I'd explore her labyrinth

They're tired of trying to fit interesting and fun cards into their limited spaghetticode framework. They want to be able to kill hearthstone so they can build HS2.0 and milk blizztards all over again.

Too bad i am already converted to Havenshitting so blizz can suck my cock.

>druid has 2 naturalizes in arena

Did I get memed on?

doesn't seem very uncommon. Getting hit by 2+ flamestrikes in a match is the real cancer

I'd love to run naturalize in an aggro druid to bad it has enough problems with card advantage as is

>wasted 800 dust to make call of the wilds
worth.

Really makes you think...

wow it's almost like they're different classes with different strengths

Okay the grimy goons officially suck, it's EVERYTHING give hand +x/+x, I thought it would be one of their themes not basically the only design they have.

I mean suck in a design way by the way, the cards seem strong but the mechanic is quite boring.

Hoping the Kabal and the Jade Fags are more interesting than this shit. Also Blizzard trying so hard to make Evolve Shaman a thing is quite funny.

They are also try to force eboladin. They are failing miserably.

>Paladin + Hunter + Warrior
Makes sense
>Mage + Warlock + Priest
Makes sense
>Druid + Shaman + Rogue
What the fuck?

unless they make a new 6 mana doomsayer (which was the drawback to onixia+evolve) or someshit shaman has another year in need of chemo

in wow those were the classes that dealt nature damage

it makes sense if you really think about it

>>Druid + Shaman + Rogue
>What the fuck?
They all cheat mana one way or another. Overload, Prep, Far Sight, Innvervate, Shadowstep, Coin, etc.
Plus Chinese ninjas are mystical rogues going off the power of their ancestors it makes perfect sense.

There really shouldn't be a reason to be just plain +1/+1 counters.

Even rogue?

poisons homie

Considering it's three years and there's still no graveyard, counters will never happen.

Oh yeah, these make sense I suppose

I pretty much meant in the way that a Grimy Goon could just give +3 Attack, or Taunt/Stealth to change it up.

>we heard you don't like overstatted stuff on curve so here's a deck dedicated to it

not that guy but that is an interesting thought

maybe the lotus will be focused around mana fuckery

It would be too confusing for Hearthstone players so we used the same effect for all goon cards :^)

If we're going just off the Lotus cards we've seen so far (ignoring Shaku because, god damn... Aya Blackpaw better be worth it), we have a buff to all minions on board, and a minion that can stay constantly Stealthed, and a way for Druid to play cheaper minions if he draws into it/gain extra mana if he has lots of minions.

So, it's clearly minion focused, even Rogue now has a way to cheat mana for minions instead of just spells like Prep did. Cheating mana for minions, exclusively... I wonder if it'll be enough to catch up to buffed Grimestreets. In my experience, buffed versions of weak minions with strong abilities (Argent Squire, 3/1 charge guy, etc) tend to be pretty powerful and compete pretty well even if you ramp up to an expensive minion.

>3/3 squire
>4/3 fiery bat

Next exp will be such a shitfest

I just wanna say the teen ranks are the stupidest kind of hellhole in this game for people that don't want to play aggro

It's literally the only people playing shit like control priest and freeze mage

I laddered to 5 this month in wild, so going through 20-5 at this time of the month in standard is new for me and my last 5 matches vs either c'thun or control warrior.
Where the fuck are all the shamans?

In casual

>[Update] [Auto] No new posts
Obviously not on /hsg/

>Every single card so far is a reprint or a counter

Amazing job blizzord
At least there is not much RNG

>a counter
fucking where?

I assume he's talking about things like the priest aoe and the 2/6 taunt

>At least there is not much RNG
>3-class discover

They are there to fuck your ass the moment you decide to play something that beats the random shit

I want you guys that somewhere, in the near future somebody will be playing against shaman and said shaman on 6 turn will drop that 2/2 that gives you two copies, pop evolve and listen to LET NONE SURVIVE x3

for

Yeah I kind of had the exact same thought. I'm salty that +1/+1 is what they went with for most of the "buff your hand cards". I get it, the Goons are all about getting stat advantages because "muh weapon smuggling" or whatever. But they could at least make the gimmick a bit more interesting with shit like "give a random minion +3 health and taunt". Could be called "Outlaw Armorer" for flavor. Or you could have conditions for the buffs like "if you have 2 or less minions in hand, give them +2/+2. Makes playing the card more strategic because you can order your plays to get the buffs on the right targets and it's not just brainless curving out with buffers/buffed dudes.

They're terrified of making something non rng dependant and then finding out it's actually good

Honestly, I think Blizzard's trapped in a bad situation. They want to create cards with cool effects, but they can't program them in the time it takes to release one expansion, so they're forced to design cards with little to no understanding of what the meta is going to be when they're released. Every set feels late, and it's awful.

>implying Onyxia+Evolve's drawback isn't being a fucking 10 mana play.

There's literally nothing wrong with Shaman

>What the fuck happened to this game?

>They can't program them in the time it takes to release one expansion

I think you overestimate how simple the code for card games is, even things like yugioh where things like if x..you can and when x occurs...you can. The only semi time consuming thing is making the ui for new choices (for example selecting a card in your hand, or viewing graveyard etc). And even these realistically should take 2-3 weeks max. Keep in mind Blizzard took TWO WHOLE YEARS to add a scroll bar to have 18 decks slots (on a side note what's more retarded is that once they adapted the ui for 9+, there's no reason to cap decks at 18).

I think blizzard should and does get alot of positive feed back when they make changes, and I really hope that the developers doing hearthstone can do so more often. I mean fuck, release a ptr client or something and get user feedback if you're really worried about the game collapsing over a ui change.

You underestimate their spaghetti code. There are so many bugs after every expansion, it's ridiculous. And it's way too late to change that now, so they're stuck with having to go through and make sure that every card they design works with every other card the way it's supposed to. I suspect that part of the reason they implemented rotation was to lower the number of cards they actually have to care about when testing interactions.

Who is this?
I dont play hs at all but i do like this op

It's in C# in Unity, so the actual game mechanics / effects should be compartmentalized enough from everything else well enough that you could refactor those portions to standardize how the effects are written, in turn helping consistency and making it easier to debug. Of course, I have no idea how they could have made this part of the code complicated for themselves, unless they hardcoded alot of things. And likewise, if it is hardcoded unnecessarily it's worthwhile to fix that.

And I doubt that was the reason, I think by far the overwhelming reason was that they had a game released for 2 years and realised "oh shit if we want people to buy packs we need to power creep cause we don't rotate", and thankfully saw how that went for yugioh.

Here look at this github repo: github.com/HearthSim/Brimstone/tree/master/Brimstone

This is C# and written literally by one random on github.

The point is that if they're experiencing alot of bugs with their rules, either somewhere pretty deep the rule is coded wrong and they should fix it or the rules are inherently not consistent (on a top level).

You should go to the advanced rulebook, and take a look at all the things they've hardcoded. Just ctrl+f Jaraxxus

Hearthstone is and always has been a minimum investment endeavour by Blizzard.

Barely any of their funding goes into it, the development team is ridiculously small and I'm pretty sure they only have like 2 actual coders on board.

Should Blizzard pull their finger out and invest more into Hearthstone to produce a higher quality product? Of course, they won't though because their fanbase is rabid and positive to the point of delusion. I mean why invest more money in making a higher quality product when people already pay you for the no-effort shit you put out anyway.

Blizzard fanboys are quite literally some of the worst, most delusionally stupid consumer fans I have ever encountered. I genuinely don't understand what Blizzard did to engender the level of loyalty they seem to have in their fans.

Blizzard community manager, Zeriyah.

She was a scort, then cosplayer, then got a job in Blizzard and got married with a guy inside very """""coincidentially""""" after she got the job.

why the hell aren't you playing shadowverse?

What are you guys thinking of the new Gadgetzan cards? This is one of my personal favorites.

I don't understand.

>bait of elune

Nice classic logo

>armor nipples
k

>late game arena
>thistle tea
>three fucking zombie chows
FUCK you

/hsg/
>page 10
>86 posts
>24 posters

shadowverse
>page 1
>321 posts
>80 posters

And their thread started like one hour after this

ok

>game aimed at manchildren and neckbeards
>website aimed at manchildren and neckbeards

gee I wonder why

youtube.com/watch?v=cZ3m2w8IYs4

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

>3 gangs
>neither are tribes
[Wake me up]

What's the new acronym?

MSG?
MSOG?
Streets?
Gadgetzan?

The warrior theme of nauseating overcosted weapons continues

Y O U R H A N D
>O
U
>R
H
>A
N
>D

Epics are always shit

pretty sure it's MSG, but people who say WotOG instead of WoG will probably call it MSoG.

r a n d o m

high tier; streets, msg
pleb tier; the rest