Vi Butt

eyosongive.us

Old

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/wav3break/status/796856464690200576
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nice day ^-^

Post elementalist lux please

Why does starlightw touch cost 120 mana for a 300 health heal at 3 stacks at full build with redemptions healing bonus?

Its literally just a overpriced passive proc.

Best girl.
Best hips.
Best wife.

>STILL no shield piercing item or skill
fuck shield stacking

>Mediocre Worldbreaker skins are out
>But not Poppy's chromas

A little perturbed right now tbqh

If I didn't know about Lux I would definitely pick up the Nasus skin. The art is so good

We should get a ultimate that peirces everything but untargebility desu.

A ultimate bullet type attack

opinion on those figure ?
the face look bad on all of them imo

I want to go swimming in Lulu.

posted this in the other thread, but it's dead:

bros... I feel like I'm still playing like shit. I mean I can hold my own and solo kill like plat and diamond players in lane, but for some reason I don't feel like I'm progressing.

Is it true that you never really "feel" like you've improved until you go back and start playing with lower ranked people again? I'm always trying to improve, but wonder if my effort is paying off?

>I would definitely pick up the Nasus skin
do you imagine yourself being hugged by nasus

Whats the point of getting better at this shit

just play until the fun wares off

>Gold V
>duo bot with silver 2
>team has 1 plat and 2 high golds
> enemy has 2 golds 2 plats 1 diamond
>laning against the 2 plats
>before game start team starts saying how shit our bot lane is because they checked the ranks
>we wreck house in lane
>team says they are legitimately impressed.

not gonna lie, it felt really good

>Burnout (W)
>Dragon Form Effect changed:
>NOW]: "Burnout grows in size"

>Flame Breath (E)
>AP ratio lowered to 30% from 60%
>Dragon Form Effect changed:
>[NOW]: "Flame Breath explodes on impact or at target location, dealing X (+30% AP) bonus magic damage and scorching the earth for 4 second. Enemies on scorched earth take X (+20% AP) magic damage per second.

>Dragon's Descent (R) -
>Now grants 150/250/350 Health
>Damage lowered to to 150/250/350 from 175/300/425
>[R can no longer interrupted mid flight anymore - screen will say "can't be disabled"]

Possible new passive: (seems like it will replace passive armor/MR if implemented)
>twitter.com/wav3break/status/796856464690200576

Thoughts?

what rank are you? Are you playing normals when you're solokilling them? Preseason most people honestly don't give a fuck about the game especially in normals.

Sounds dangerous.
I'm in!

>>Mediocre Worldbreaker skins are out
>but no bard bard

lulu's face in game looks like she is in the process of doing a blowjob

Guys is Zed really strong right now?

I'm really competitive and the only aspect of the game I enjoy is consistently getting better and playing against higher rated players and being able to perform well

So, can anyone with PBE access tell me how many voidlings Malz can spawn with one charge of W now? Is it three or can he manage four?

which champions have a boytoy?
pic related maybe?

Mobility creep kinda cucks her no matter how hard you try to make her good. Sorry, shes just pure trash.

youre wasting your fucking life

>It's a "I'm a 6 item Trundle" episode

I like this show.

>syndra
>has literally the only desire which is to study magic
>having even a bf, the more so a "boytoy"

>wasting life
>doing something he genuinely enjoys
wew

>Gosu

He's complete ass and he even knows it, not that he cares though.

I'm sure there's some girls that are better than him all around. Maybe Solvanas.

how does he waste his life playing to be competitive more than those who play to fool around

Who beats trundle ?

xth for playing husbando in ranked with a smite singed support main

Ranged.

Also Jax, but only if it's a GOOD Jax.

>inb4 Darius
Darious gets shat on by Trundle.

Mordekaiser if you dodge the pillar.

How do you like those new double golems?

What's the consensus on Fizz and his rework? Is he better off or worse?

what's the point of these dolls anyway
can you maybe keep salt/pepper in them or something?

It makes me wish Mordekaiser's heal wasn't limited to only 2 targets.

Retarded. Red buff is now the weakest camp on that end and red side does 3x the amount of damage blue side does with those never ending rocks and raptors.

lol I actually schedule my life around being able to play. I can only get 6-7 games in a day if I'm lucky. I usually play from 5pm to 10 or 11. Before that, I'm working out, programming and hanging out with my friends. But even in other aspects of my life, like programming and fitness, I'm still competitive and want to always improve and find the best way to get better/more efficient.

>the "x challenger player sucks" meme
No. He's not perfect and makes mistakes and non optimal plays at times but he's still a hundred times better than you and 99% of other people. You're not cool because you call a top 0.01% player trash.

He's wasting his life less than someone who spends it on things they hate, and I love the competitiveness of League as much as the next guy, but it's not far fetched to say there are more rewarding and deep things to pursue than League. It's why I quit at Plat 1 instead of getting diamond, it hit me how obsessed I was with ranked.

You'd be surprised how many shitters care about norms. They're usually bronze-low gold elo or unranked so norms matter a lot to them. You can see these types in lolg too.

Hows Quinn top?

the novelty of them is that you put five dolls inside of each other. It doesn't sound special to you, but imagine being a child in 1800's Moscow during the middle of perpetual winter. You'd be like HOLY FUCK, THIS SHIT IS COOL!

WHY HASNT EXHAUST BEEN FUCKING REMOVED YET

It hasn't been OP in a long time you retard

I want to cum on shyvanas midriff in honor of the pbe changes

>wasting your life
>implying doing anything with your time on this earth isn't all equally meaningless

I'm high platinum and I'm an arrogant, overly competitive asshole in everything I do, even normals. It's just my personality, I hate unskilled stupid people and I have to let them know they're bad. I know something is probably wrong with me.

flex q everyone
veigar was supposed to jg

Ironscale isn't shit it's her best splash

>programming
isn't it a nerdy thing to do

only masochists love to lose imo

depends on what philosophy you follow

fuck you to whoever said akali was decent in the jungle lmao

tfw you'll never be a league girl's boytoy
FUCK me

>Demon Hunter X97
>an 0/8/0 Jayce
>"shitty ass team"

she was until the nerfs

he was literally retarded in lane

twitch tv thugastrike

im obviously talking about this patch

>retard thinks he's intellectual for parroting elementary nihilism
Human intelligence is beautiful because it lets us find valid meanings in things, and even after we die the things we did can trigger reactions in the world.

You can play League all day, and that's fine, but you're retarded.

oh my christ this assassin update is turning people into retards

>huuuurrr I assassin I jump into 5 people and attack the tank and die and respawn and do it again

Why is sona such a titty monster?

its the first week of the rework and nobody gives a fuck about playing seriously because soloqueue is down and its just preseason.

Losing sucks, especially if you performed well, but people who irrationally hate losing because of false pride are retarded. I like losing when I learn something from the experience.

>things we did can trigger reactions in the world

Go back to watching the Butterfly effect lmao

>retard thinks he's refuted his point
those reactions caused by things you did while you were alive which happen after you die are equally irrelevant because you know longer exist to acknowledge them.

Which cute girl should I get for top /lolg/?
>Fiora
>Lissandra
>Irelia

How can anyone possibly like new LeBlanc?

Please only answer this question if your elo is Plat/Diamond and above. In team fights or diving enemies, how do you deal with 1.5s delay to shoot your abilities?

Now it's 5 sec cd to proc on same target + 1.5s to activate + having to press the extra key when R (because it's now a toggle). Also how is the clone any useful? It just disappears right away as soon as it meets a champion. Only as a walking ward, I guess.

Tell me, what kind of mid laner will wait on you for 1.5s to proc all your abilities on them. If you're too close they will just kill you in less than a second.

FLEX Q
L
E
X

Shut up smochi

there's not playing seriously and just being dumb, I mean these people can't seriously enjoy staring at their death screen for longer than they're actually playing the game right?

>new LB
wow

this shit is so fucked

I mean shes fun and honestly pretty good but

I want old LB back

I've literally supported him myself. He's washed up. But for him personal improvement doesn't matter because his fanbase doesn't need him to be the best player.

please refrain from posting real life girls

thank you

why?

how long have you been playing this game?

still only 2nd best

I'm drunk and curious about the league community here. whats your favorite album /lolg/

>being an atheist

pshaw
i will visit you when you realize you lost pascal's wager and your tears will stain my angel feathers

>gosu
>challenger

he's struggling in mid diamond lately

years im plat

>listening to music
>bothering others to know what those listens to
>judging people by what they listen to

ew

>solo kill like plat and diamond players in lane
trust me, they're not trying anywhere near as hard as they would ranked

literally died several times mid as first time talon, gold 5 tard decides to shittalk, search him up and see he has 600 ranked games and in gold 5, not even worth replying too lmao

I won't lie.

I'm scared of the uncertainty of best half-breed. I almost want them to just make her a top-laner again

It honestly isnt that hard. In lane, try engaging with E whenever you have the chance. It sets up her Distortion well and auto procs the passive on its own anyways. In terms of teamfights, since you seem to think so highly of high elo opinions, ill tell you how most high elo fights go. if it ISNT (it usually is though) some retard getting caught and the idiots team trying to stop a baron or elder 4v5, then its constant dancing and poking down tanks or diving backlines that takes a while to win a lot. She has ample opportunity to do that stuff. But even then you should be looking for picks on her, not trying to 5 on 5

>invent something useful, kill another human being, have a family, etc
>this changes the world in observable, short term ways
>LMAO nice pseudoscience hippie
Kill yourself retard. You too can change this world for the better by putting a bullet in your head.

>retard tries to talk back to me
Unless you're into solipsism, it's safe to say reality remains after my death and doesn't solely exist in my mind. Maybe a subhuman like you can't, but most people can imagine an external model.

Both of you are atrociously stupid, literally commit suicide and leave resources for better people.

So an anime soundtrack it is

1st best breasts

>be you
>lose lane hard in normals to a lower elo guy
>got shit talked
>"b-but i didn't try as i would in ranked, i swear"

silence

t. bronze/silver nigger that is and will continue to be stuck in their gutter elo for 500+ games

Best ass too.

>ask to be unbanned
>faggy riot support says no
>sends a survey next day
>How did we do!

>ghost exh

>years

yikes!

why did u get banned

but who has the best midriff?

>retard thinks he's intellectual
I don't know where you got that idea from
>You can play League all day, and that's fine, but you're retarded.
>You're not living life the way I deem as more meaningful so that makes you retarded
Damn you really convinced me

talking shit, pussies in the Tribunal

this nigga is op as shit
if you stack saplings at raptors level 1 you can oneshot the camp since the big one is squishier now also