/palg/ - Paladins General

NOTE: You will be playing against bots in casual queue until you reach account level 5.

>Official pages
Forums: forums.paladins.com/
Server status: status.hirezstudios.com/

>FAQ, useful links etc.
pastebin.com/mx4LjKSz

>Patch notes (OB37)
forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?19012

>Steam Store
store.steampowered.com/app/444090/

>Paladins Wiki
paladins.gamepedia.com/Paladins_Wiki

>Tutorials made by Hi-Rez (playlist)
youtube.com/watch?v=qvmzT6CSvg8&list=PLfqXKYM_LlNyc6n9nhYujLyniK69nMFrB

>Champion guides made by Hi-Rez (playlist)
youtube.com/watch?v=xnOK-TNKNmw&list=PLfqXKYM_LlNwUxmoNDngInm4DnaanoKS9

>Decks
paladinsdecks.com/

>/palg/ ID List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1X6NNDQLSytCCoExPCtt48Bq9_Sv_Ha4qZkOeHS1DcS8/edit#gid=485142380

>Account statistics
masterpaladins.com
paladins.guru

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?19236-Play-of-the-Game&p=111743&viewfull=1#post111743
forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?19352-Two-Major-Grohk-Bugs-in-OB37
forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?13429-Launcher-will-launch-but-the-game-won-t-come-up
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

tfw fucked up a thread
whatever the image sucked anyways

In today's news: Wrecker buff is fucked, Sha Lin isn't that great and too much shit is chest exclusive instead of just being buyable with crystals.

Third for Ying is LITERALLY worthless now, and has nothing to offer.

It's Mal'Damba's time to shine

Disgusting flat ass

What happened?

it's a good thing he'll only ever be buffed since shitters will never be able to aim so they'll constantly be crying for buffs

atleast faggots can't skip my sick killstreak potg anymore

You mean your sick reload potg

Heal beams were slightly reduced by 50 and her health was reduced by 150.

Wow, he's good.

I call hacks. No human could pull off a slick move like that unassisted.

>THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK

fuck this game

Yeah his sound design is pretty awful

Who are you talking about? Sha Lin?

You mean badCassie?

In lieu of Overwatch's free weekend coming up, the question is posed.

I like Pharah's personality more. She's also the kind of character I like playing as well. I want someone to draw her and Drogoz meeting.

Pharah, aint even a contest.
After seeing people play her like retards her very face pisses me off.

Is this "character you would make your waifu" or "character you would stone?"

more like drogoz punching a hole in her mid-air

Stone Kinessa. Marry Pharah.

>JUSTICE RAINS FROM ABOVE
>BEHOLD, THE DRAGON'S FURY
Who wins that exchange?

Drogoz. He's activate, go under her, spin on a dime and smash her in the back.

Kinessa I mean

jeez, when you put them together, kinessa looks so sloppy

It kinda... turns me on

May as well post part 2, while we're at it.

Why is this so funny

Pharah is a soldier. Kinessa is a bounty hunter. The former requires a higher level of decorum in most cases.

I can't skip POTG, is this intended? If yes, then Hi-Rez confirmed irreparably retarded

Yeah, supposedly being able to skip it was a "bug" and it's been "resolved"

sasuke, hirez

I'd rather have a Pharah on my team in Overwatch than a Kinessa on my team in Paladins.

I'd rather have a Widow on my team in Overwatch than a Skye on my team in Paladins. Poor Skye gutted so hard because shitters and I don't know if she will ever recover. Maybe Hi-Rez could take note from Blizzard on stealth characters and try to make them more about utility instead of just "I kill things!"

Irreparably retarded. forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?19236-Play-of-the-Game&p=111743&viewfull=1#post111743

Geez, Sha Lin's cards aren't that great. Aside from Master Archer, Bullseye and Run Like the Wind, most of them just don't seem that great. Plus Run them down doesn't even say how long the move speed lasts. Impaler's stun duration? Mm, that 1s speed boost. Maybe the heal while planted? Since you are a sitting duck.

Skye, not even a contest.
Widowmaker has a broken spine, tattoos and would just feel cold and dead due to slower blood circulation.

I want to tenderly love and support Kinessa while she holds me close at night, being the strong woman in my life.

There was a suggested rekit a few threads ago for Skye that changed her significantly. In short, she gains a double jump and (infinite) wallrun to vastly improve her mobility, and she loses her immediate killing power to become an everpresent menace on the field, choking off the objective with her smoke bomb and engaging in long-term harrassment.

I use all the cards that speed him up. 40% extra move speed, 40% move speed after using F, 20% extra move speed after using Q, then just CD reducing cards for Q and F. Then get Nimble.

Speedy speed boy.

Why the FUCK are they making these horrible decisions, not to mention the insane Wrecker buff and the completely biased post-match mvp shit
Guess I'm out until next patch, it's not fun to play front liners any more

I dunno, I played a game as Makoa today and it felt pretty good. Though it might be because I decided to try using a hook focused build over a shield focused build.

You can't really have a character built around harassing people down in this game because of the health regen.

Speed boosting cards don't work or stack at the moment, I should be going 200%+ but I barely feel any faster. Master Archer is iffy because the CD is 18 Frickin seconds. On the other hand, Mirage is half decent and Plant x4 heals you almost 30% of your health back, combo with lifesteal and you'll top up back to full in one planted.

>wallrun
I actually like that idea, she is the worst flanker because of 0 vertical movement

Shields are btfo now, so yeah. Don't. Stay a hooker, nigga

>tfw my nigga Grohk will never be properly buffed

I'm a proud turtle hooker.

Maybe they'll fix his game losing bugs at least!

nigga, grohk is buff as fuck
just look at them massive blue biceps

His totem is bugged again innit

Nah, better buff Androgynous and Cassie

>be lvl 9
>People STILL fight like bots going for kills instead of objective
I literally go frontline every game and win by myself by just standing at the objective.

give her a long duration dot, say 80 dmg over 8 secs, stacks up high she'd be golden.

Here were the specific suggestions for a utility rekit, after it was originally explained that Skye is currently a "binary" stealth character and how she's nothing but a pubstomper in this state.

>DPS lowered to 600, dart accuracy and range greatly increased
>Given a doublejump and a wallrun by holding space against a wall, can climb infinitely.
>Poison dart damage lowered to 2.5% max HP over five seconds per dart. Healing reduction increased to 70%.
>Smoke bomb additionally cripples and slows by 30% for enemies that stay within. Grants stealth to herself automatically no matter where she throws it.
>Invisibility cooldown lowered to 8 seconds.
With this kit, she can constantly harrass, can immediately stealth at the first sign of trouble or if you try to find her, and she will wear you down until she finally kills you. Also, the rekit gives Kinessa a better shot at 1v1 with Skye, even though Skye can perpetually annoy and distract her.

I can't really decide.

Skye, mainly because I dislike the French.

They tried to fix her "vertical movement" issues on Timber Mill by placing those portals everywhere to the higher levels. Such a band-aid approach.

I just want his damn totem buffed so it doesn't get destroyed by Ying farting on it while also fixing it's bugs

The Tribesman skin gives him even more defined muscles. You could fry an egg on that skin's abs.

Totem and ult
forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?19352-Two-Major-Grohk-Bugs-in-OB37

>use Grohk's ult
>SURGING WI-
>instantly sniped

That's rather unfortunate actually. Maybe they'll fix that or something, would be a fun build, zooming around at full speed. And yeah, I can see problem with MA, makes the cooldown one a better pick for that, really.

Anyone else can't turn the game on?

>press play
>button goes grey
>nothing happens

>They brought back portals so that anyone can immediately get to high ground without scaling the stairs or taking a longer route
Eh, I'm not sure.

fucking maldumbo is shit after last patch, the fucking balls don't hit shit even if it's a stunned enemy right in front of you

Grohk needs some kind of damage reduction while he's ulting. He's such a floating duck while he's doing it.

Yeah, it's way too easy to kill him and the damage he's doing is not even that high.

His ult needs a rework. But honestly I'd rather have no ults at all in this game.

Bought two Colossal Chests.
Got a Mixed Berry rifle for Kinessa and a Raider helmet for Pip.

Fuck.

I honestly wouldn't mind ults just being removed as well.

I got Kinessa's dyke hair and I don't even play her. Love you Hi-Rez.

>tfw I don't even play Buck

>nothing in the chests that I want
>buy chest
>get thing I don't want

thanks hi-rez.

Sounds like you need the patch fixer thingy.

forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?13429-Launcher-will-launch-but-the-game-won-t-come-up

Scroll down to the third post. It took me a couple of tries to get it working when I had trouble back in OB35.

You're welcome :)

Make sure to buy more crystals :)

hey drybear i really like ur game but why are the hitboxes so big ? it feels like viktor can hit me behind walls

I had leftovers from buying Pumpking and the crystal weekend and I got
Tyrant for Drogoz
Blackice Pigtails for Evie
Everglade for Grokh
Winter for Grover
Cutthroat Bandana for Kinessa

I only play one of these, but I guess I don't mind.

>not having bought tyrant before it went rare
its like you dont like looking stylish while fragging noobs

He's one of the champs I don't play. :^)

DALE

That actually sounds SUPER good. It would make her poison arrows so much more useful because you could use them to extend the harassment instead of just shooting them with your regular shots.

We want the casual/console audience.

Big hitboxes make the game more fun and accessible for them :)

Who /Grohking hard/ here?

Grohk is literally the most fun I have playing support.

Same here.

As Ying I just spam illusions and it's quite boring, as Grover you blossom whenever you can and try to snipe niggas down, but as Grohk you do all sorts of shit while also healing

oh god what i have done?

You bought that many crystals? Dude, get a fucking grip

Deliciously ugly, but was buying all those crystals really worth it?

Ok ive only been playing the game for a couple of days but whats the general idea of whos OP? Because as a noob Viktor seems absolutely retarded to me. He shits out damage everywhere

Currently OP

Viktor
Cassie
Drogoz

Viktor seems to be the poster child these days for being the most OP champ, but there's many bad ones.
Good Andro/Cassie players make their champs seem incredibly OP, but according to Hi-Rez most people that play them are terrible.

Well. im glad to know Viktor is dumb and its not just me being bad at the game.

Viktor really is dumb, because if you think about it, he has a long range full-auto hitscan rifle in a game where most damage dealers have what? Bows, rocket launchers, sniper rifles, more bows, and grenades. Victor only has to hold left click and keep his sights on you and that is fucking it. He emptied half his magazine into you while you shot once.

I wanted to test how many chests you needed to open to get that skin, didn't get any piece until the last 10 chests

And his very high damage ulti "airstrike" goes through all shields. He just shits damage.

how many did you open?

all of them

>want to play Paladins but the population is so low and the servers so bad that I go play Smite instead

>playing Shaolin because want to try him out
>our Makoa afks near spawn and never gets on the point
>Skye just does god knows what
>Ying ends with 1k healing and 0-8 stats and often just stands in place to die

What the fuck

I'm currently learn how to jet skate with Drogoz, it's just thrusters then learning when to press space?

Thrust, then hold Space just before you hit the ground. You can pull this off easily if you have a low ceiling to hit your head on and arrest your vertical movement.

What? The population is fine,

The wait time for casual siege is 1-3mins at most, what the fuck user?

>try to play just now
>click "Play" to queue like 30 times
>nothing happens
>match acceptance screen pops up then disappears in .5 sec
>DESERTER

Thanks, Hi-rez

I dunno what happened but when the cart spawned, i was just standy on top of it and it went all the way to the end without me getting off.

This was my comfiest game as a tank ever, teammates killing everyone.

did skye get a nerf in her effective dmg range or something?
i dont seem to do any damage unless im literally hugging my enemy