Focus System: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Focus
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
News: forums.warframe.com/forum/170-news-events/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Damage 2.n: i.imgur.com/AFVavTs.jpg
Droptables and Data: github.com/VoiDGlitch/WarframeData
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
Top guns: i.imgur.com/9Q06UK7.jpg
Tierqueer Filters: gist.github.com/JustEndMyLife/8d7d68d5ebdffe5995a53c42edf43663

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Recurring Dreams
> forums.warframe.com/topic/713313-recurring-dreams/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Nekros
> forums.warframe.com/topic/691098-the-silver-grove-hotfix-3-nekros-primeĀ /
Older stream footage: pastebin.com/LkZRPteU
liestream highlights: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Livestreams
For specific liestream highlights, use warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Devstream_## (replace ##)
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if its not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vgcVoIUjecI
forums.warframe.com/topic/715573-navigation-inaccessible-on-failing-a-vors-prize-mission/
youtube.com/watch?v=FMbOBWS6ySc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck

So, which frames will get nerfed ?

your favorite

any ETA yet?

Really does need an explanation.

Still no TWW?
Does this update even exist?

But what if that's Oberon?

Saryn will get nerf more. That sucks.

No

>The Shitters Within Overview
youtube.com/watch?v=vgcVoIUjecI

>It's just a regular update with edgelord fodder

you get their armor as a trophy, don't be autistic.
nah, one is unnerfable and the other is in "a good place".
i would nerf some frame relatable to the USA as a big "fuck you" to Trump's win.
DE are canadian after all.

>Just remembered I saw a person yesterday that have his game name as "Kuva Guardian"

It's already starting...

>It's a lot of buyable shit
>a shitty quest that will last tops 1 hour
>that's it
>it took a year to develop
WEWWWWWWWWW

Man that Bomberman wouldn't look out of place in Resident Evil, for some reason.

I'm willing to bet they're hiding 50% of the content for spoiler reasons.

Right? We will have fun with Fashion Frame right?

>Don't bother tracing my image she's a whore

>she's a whore
She's not that bad righ-
>twerking video

This was expected. They said they were taking a long ass time because of the number of cutscenes it has not the actual content.

>mfw after watching the trailer

there better be more shit in this update

That's not the worse of it. I told you to stay way my friend.

I'll post better Warframe ladies later but her being a whore fits the current update.

>there better be more shit in this update
>we are going to split the update into 3-4 parts

what do you think lunaro, spectors of the rail and silver grove was?

stop being a selfish entitled shitter :^)

I hate you.

we all do

only thing that is relatable to USA is elytron and it's already shit

>expecting anything, EVER, out of DE

You faggots deserve everything you got and will get.

Granted, you all saw potential in this pile of garbage when it still had the chance to be something better. But sticking with it after they fed you mediocrity time after time is still your fault.

I hope the War Within is really as bad as it's shaping out to be. But don't let that hinder you from hoarding more plat in the hopes they add some new cosmectic that'll revolutionize the way you see the game.

Fuck you Steve and everybody else in the development team.

mmmm, nova with "muh exsplosions" could be a firm candidate....
they should release an USA skin along with the nerf for more rustling :^)

im not wrong. so if warwithin actually makes bank expect alot of waiting for shitty little content like this.

6 WHOLE MONTHS FOR A ARMOR SET 3 WEAPONS AND A 2 HOUR QUEST

MAKE SURE YOU BUY THE UPCOMING DELUXE SKINS GOYS

This Orokin warmonger comes up to you in a Fomorian-powered asteroid and slaps your wf's ass so hard it knocks you out of transference. What do you do?

>mfw

1 saryn p bp for 1 fang hilt and 1 fang blade is a good jew?

i hate DE, i stoped playing for months and came back to see TWW and laugh alongside /wfg, you don't need to be salty friend.
enjoy the trainwreck with us

Ascertain if it is female and proceed to be a cunning linguist.

digital extremes make a lot of money.
really a lot of money.
you underestimate how many people actually buy goy access and skins.
they make so much money they have their own inhouse motion capturing studio. a staff of 200 people working on the game and additionally to that they have chink investors backing them.

I haven't played a lot since the changed Star Map, do people still go to Hieracon to level? If not where should I go?

>they have their own inhouse motion capturing studio.
>mfw we get an "interactive movie" once a year, that's all we can count as development in warframe these days
where the fuck is TWW, available now my ass

hieracon i sa good all-rounder : relics, exp, creds

exp: berehynia, akkad

personally i go to Helene, great small map for leveling but for so reason alot of peole don't think of it as THE place to go

as long as they don't pull a payday and start over staffing everything should be fine... right?

I know nothing about studio funding but from what it looks like DE makes too much money and don't understand the importance of holding a good reputation

>infested warframe will release with WTT
>it will be a rushed mess like Oberon was

>the crazy new sentient arm weapons are actually just temporary pickups in the new tileset
this happens every time

Should I Sancti Tigris or just Prime?

Well at least they can chill in the derelicts with Kavats and Infested if he does.

Saw him yesterday too. It's a new account, someone is regrinding all his shit for this.

it wont be released with tww

i would love to ask Jewldon or Lesbecca why they release a trailer or hype in their twitter when their shit isn't ready yet?

>why does DE keep hyping things that are never ready
It's like they don't fucking learn

looks like DE is fucking crunching till the last hour, holy shit

The work conditions there must be nightmarish, I'd dread to be developing content on the day of deploy. No wonder their code a shit

This bothers me A LOT.
They're wasting Mocap studio for a little "quest"

They could be making episode movie or something with this technology!

protip:
competent ppl realize they cant reach deadlines and scale back MONTHS before reaching deadline.
And after 1 dealy, they dont announce an another one unless the product is finished and ready to deploy at the time of announcement, with any work after that being on subsequent patches.

So if they even have to work on the shit itself to get inot deployable condition before the deadline, is a sign that they fucked up royally and whatever license they operate under should be revoked along with any bonuses and possibly paycuts across the entire board.

What DE did with TWW is worse than fucking highschool project managments.

>Never tried these Flower Ball things with the Rift
>Decide to do them
>Suddenly the rest of my team is from fucking China screaming in their machine language
>Retrieve all the data in about a minute, all three of them
>All screaming at me while I try and figure out how to run as fast as possible extraction point
>Get Nova Prime Blueprint
>FUKKU UUUU
>Get kicked once I land on my ship again

God I hope its not like this all the time

>Dragon Core Pack is currently most popular thing in market.
What the actual fuck is wrong with these shitters?

I know, my dude. I work at a small software firm and we give our clients deadlines of two weeks for things we know we'll finish coding, optimizing and testing in 2 days tops.
I feel bad for the code monkeys that have no choice but get in Mr. Steve's Wild Ride

>What DE did with TWW is worse than fucking highschool project managments.

user

about the TWW delays... any autist here remembers what was the first release date? march? may?

They'll release bard frame with this update....right?

No, she got delayed.
Infested Frame is coming first instead.

End of June

lol no, the infested frame is first in line

Ah well, Thanks user

No you dumbass. Didnt you watch the Pax stream? God damn keep up for fucks sake I am so tired of this shit always answering stupid fucking questions every god damn fucking some fucking dumbass come here asking dumb shit that everyone knows shit like come the fuck on already.

Ok they are going to need more motion cleaners, animators are still need of cause, actors, voice actors, equipment experts/maintainers, script writer, lighting/renders.
Those are the things on top of my head.

There's going to be a bard frame?

forums.warframe.com/topic/715573-navigation-inaccessible-on-failing-a-vors-prize-mission/
>Failing the tutorial
They should just keep these shitters out.

Whoa there user, here for you

>What DE did with TWW is worse than fucking highschool project managments.

user have you ever been to high school? Like at all?
It get worst in university.

We have lives you fucking neckbeard

lmao

is that a cat toy or something?

No the moment you spent your time here already proven you have none.

>granny queen clearly in charge of the whole show
will babby queen become our new waifu?

You've seen the Warframe trailer where Vor is going to kill Excalibur?

It was all keyframed.

Motion cleaner is also Animator
Actors... They have already few.
Voice actors... they can always hire new people

They have game engine where It's real time RENDER TIME... meaning if it happens on game engine, It will be rendered instantly.

Imagine that adding special animations to frames and placing camera in good spot.
There... It's a cinematic video already.

ITS NOT THAT HARD... especially with MOTION CAP!

Prime Access is a 'prime' example of the potential they're wasting.

Of course the whole project can take several months... but I bet It would be better than a quest!

I just wanted to read this new manga and I get punched with "/wfg/ the squad"

Why is there no frame that's fast, has good damage and survivability?

You need to trade off at least one thing.

What is Nezha?

Just use Volt with his ult aug and Primed Flow QT?

He has like 2 out of 3 of the things you want.

Zephyr, Loki, Nezha, Volt, Nova
+
BulletHose, Stronkor, or Memelor

are you real?

PS4 Player here (the new guy).

People were telling me PS4 Users got jobbed for not getting weapons? Well this is what we got, thought you guys would get a kick outta it. Im still only Rank 1 so not sure how much I care if I didn't get the weapons. I'm using Ninja Darts, a Barton and Bo Staff on a Mag

Fuck off consoleshitter.
No one cares

prime is fine i think

Do any of you still even play lunaro?

Played it for a while once it came out
Forgot it about it until you mentioned it

Same with the new Variant Mode with the Opticor only deathmatch. I had fun in that one though, however I also forgot about it, they haven't made PvP engaging enough to keep me in, I rather get the feeling of cheesing it.

The fuck, prisma excal noggle?

Well i wouldnt worry, only good thing to come out recently was the new best archwing in the game but that isnt saying much

Console players get both, but the Dex stuff are gotten on the PC anniversary

You're 100% correct. Too be honest, I don't know why I'm still playing videogames. I'm 27 and I need to understand the world as a whole is just shit currently.

Life is still good until you get shot by a cop for moving, confused gay muslim decides to fuck shit up and random acts of disease.

Cum while I'm in the air

I was more asking if the Sancti was comparable to prime

>Life is still good until you get shot by a cop for moving
>not being white
26. I finally got around to starting the witcher 3. since DE's never releasing TWW. It's pretty solid so far.

Not to mention deathwing's coming out shortly.

Calm down my nigga, it's fuck DE until I die but chill...it's not worth raging over a F2P game

unless you actually gave them your money then go ahead and rage

25. I need start doing something productive in my life.

Also, I've started playing BF4 again.

The Sancti has a nice aoe corrosive proc built-in, while the prime can strip most things of their armour or life in a few shots.

Top of the New Years I plan on moving. I just want to start over completely. Which means (gaming wise) I'll probably invest in a PS4 because I like the line up for 2017.

I mean what's the worse that could happen? I've been playing fucking Warframe for 2+ years and managed

On topic, this update will be lackluster and DE's fake smiles is starting to get to me, this is their last chance

1 hours 30 minutes

I just remembered, if the whole thing is supposed to be happening at that asteroid fortress, where the hell is this snowstorm at the end of this trailer?

youtube.com/watch?v=FMbOBWS6ySc

I've been playing 3 years with small breaks, till 2016 Feb.

I haven't touched the game for like 4 months already... no desire.

Not even TWW will bring me back (probably, unless they introduce nostalgia back or something).

I wish you good luck, 4channer. Maybe you will give a try VR?

>Not being white
Darkies have it the worse but there has been many white males gunned down for simply arguing or asking questions.

There was a situation down in Texas with a white college kid (alledgely was high) who got gunned down.

The reality of the situation is cops aren't being trained properly and we shouldn't be hiring grown ass kids who got bullied in school so now they want to be a cop.